Paula's First Visit To A Nude Beach

Story Info
The normally shy Paula hits the beach.
1.5k words
4.14
120k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s funny how my wife will surprise me with an erotic invitation in the most unexpected places or circumstances.

Paula and I are parent / chaperoning our youngest daughter’s school trip to the Montuak point lighthouse. The day is bright and warm and we are both in good spirits; no small feat considering we are trying to keep track of a dozen 5th grade kids, but they are behaving well.

After touring the lighthouse each of the groups file down along the bluffs as the teacher begins her lesson on erosion. My wife whispers into my ear, “It’s so nice today, I wish I could take off my clothes and sun naked.” Just out of the blue. We haven’t even talked about this.

Now years ago we used to slip away for some outdoor sex every now and then. It was always just a quickey, and always in a secluded location. For the last few years it has gotten less frequent, with the only instance in recent memory a nice tryst while hiking in Connecticut, which I hope to write about eventually. So this latest admission from Paula really got my juices flowing. In my typical obsessive way I pressed her for more info: When? Where? How? Can we go now? I’m like a little kid asking for ice cream when you hear the Good Humor man’s truck. We men are SO predictable I guess. I almost ruined it with my inquisitiveness, but wisely stopped when she was obviously getting annoyed at my questions.

So this revealed interest of Paula’s sat, churning in my mind for over a year. I would occasionally mention it to her, but it never got anywhere. Then one “safe” day I said to her that I knew where there was a nude beach if she wanted to try out her “skinny sunning”. Now a “safe” day is one that nothing can happen on, in other words no proposal can be acted upon. There can be only talk, thus it is safe to talk. Paula asked me a bit about the beach. Then I made it even safer by saying that if we went, we would have to go on a weekday during the school year so that no kids could be spying. This opened the potential up further. It was September, so the kids were back in school. It was still warm. Hmmmmm.

Somehow the whole idea seemed to gel. The following Wednesday it was forecast to be warm. I told Paula I’d call her late morning and would take my swim trunks to work with me. If her day permitted, I’d take leave from work and meet her at the beach. She agreed. I reminded her to make sure everything was “trimmed”, referring to her pussy. She smiled and gave me a playful punch. The plan was on!

Wednesday arrives. Paula had to run her mother around for some errands. I called her cell phone and she had to guard her conversation to avoid disclosing our plans to any prying ears. We’d meet at the beach at 11:30. I changed into my trunks in the bathroom and got into my car.

The whole drive to the beach my mind is racing. I can’t believe she’s going through with it. My cock is at half-mast just thinking about it. One the beach access road I see her driving ahead of me; she didn’t chicken out – yet.

We park. She has a basket with lunch. I didn’t even think about eating. I carry the beach blanket and some towels. She’s wearing shorts and a tank top over her bikini.

The nude part of the beach is about a mile west of the regular beach. She asks if I’m sure I know where I’m going. I assure her, but it’s going to be at least 20 minutes of walking. Late September on a weekday, and the beach is pretty empty. The sun is in and out of the broken clouds, but it’s warm. We are almost there and we can both see a few bodies. All men, not surprising. One couple is set up behind some kind of screen that blocks our view unless we turn around and stare, which is poor etiquette. One man is wading and as we approach he exits the water towards us. We are holding hands and Paula squeezes my hand and averts her eyes.

“That jerk. I knew he was going to do that.” She complains.

“Did you check out his cock?”

“No, don’t be silly.”

“Why not, I’m sure he wanted you to, walking up to us like that.”

“I’m sure he did. I’m not interested in his cock.”

We finally pass everyone to a vacant part of the beach, setting up near the dunes in a small depression in the sand surrounded by higher sand. Spreading the blanket out, I pull off my shirt and lay down. Paula peels off her outer clothes, but leaves the bikini on. If we stay low on the blanket, no one can see us unless they walk right up. I don’t pressure Paula to take off the bikini. She opens the basket and pulls out cheese, crackers and a bottle of wine.

Wine, I’m thinking. Good, that will loosen her up some. We start lunch.

Paula’s head is on a swivel, looking left and right. I know what she’s thinking. Finally, she asks, “Should I go ahead and remove my top?”

“Sure, whatever you want to do. No one can see us, and technically it’s legal to anyway.”

Looking left and right, she unclasps the back and pulls it off. Her pale breasts contrast nicely with the late summer tan covering the rest.

Part of me wants to grab her and play with those tits, but I resist and stay cool. Half-mast is back.

We continue with lunch and I ensure that her wineglass is never empty. Occasionally a park police SUV drives by causing Paula to cover up with a towel, but for the most part everything is cool.

“Should I take the rest off?” She asks.

“Anything you want to do”

Again, looking left and right. Then pulling her bikini bottom off. She is nude. I follow suit. It feels very funny, being nude in the open in the sun. Erotic. We kiss; have more wine. Paula keeps up a determined surveillance. I can tell that she is nervous, but despite the warm afternoon her nipples are hard. I tell her if anyone come by, just lay on your stomach; they’ll only see your buns. She seems unconvinced.

We sunned for a while longer and I took the opportunity to kiss her a few more times. She seemed to be loosening up and I took the opportunity to stroke her pussy gently. She was wet.

“Why don’t you show me that perfectly groomed pussy?” I asked her.

Surprising me, she turned and spread her legs wide allowing me to see that she had shaved all of her pussy except for a strip of fur above her lips. What I call the “porn-star” look. Perfect. I took the opportunity to rub her little clit before lying down again.

Evidently warming up, Paula moved close to me for more kisses. Looking left and right, she moved down, taking my cock into her mouth. How can you describe the feeling? Lying naked next to your naked wife on a warm beach out in the open as she blows you. I was hard instantly.

“You can’t do that.” I scolded her. “We’ll get in trouble.”

She didn’t stop.

“No sex on the beach, remember?” I continued. Not that I really wanted her to stop, but these were her rules at the beginning.

She stopped. Shit.

Lying back next to me, with a kiss she asked, “We can’t?”

“No.”

“We’ll see.”

And with that, she rolled on top of me. Straddling me, she stuffed my cock into her and began riding it. She was so wet, I went right in. Riding, riding, panting. She came hard in like one minute, sliding off of me.

Now I’m left with a raging wet hardon. I immediately rolled on top of her, plunging my cock into her gaping pussy. She received me wantonly, and I fucked her hard, trying to come. It didn’t take long and with a groan I emptied into her. Just as I finished she squealed, “Someone’s coming!” and pushed me aside in panic. The last few drops of come landed on the blanket.

I looked around, but didn’t see anyone; false alarm.

We lay there a while longer, but soon it was time to leave to be home when the kids got off the bus.

Looking back, Paula’s initial interest in “sunning” surprised me as well as the sex, which I really didn’t expect. A week later we visited that beach again. Paula seemed a little more comfortable with her nudity. She briefly took me into her mouth that was it for the sex that time. With luck we’ll get back to the beach this summer.