All Comments on 'Paula's First'

by Erosmosis

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a winner

a winner, great ending, duh thanks for fucking my wife, you have the mind and imagination of a 6 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a winner

a winner, great ending, duh thanks for fucking my wife, you have the mind and imagination of a 6 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good for a first time.

I like stories from a womans perspective. It's fun for me to be inside a womans head during sex. I hope there is a part two to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE !!!!

I'm a 47 year old married mom,this story got me off ,my vibe got a heavyduty workout !! i do hope you are going to do another chapter or more !!!! Joan V @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sexy Story

Wow Paula, just like Joan V your story got me going. I think you should write another. Love it. bobkit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

00-What did anyone expect? Just another braindead swinging couple. He gets off watching her fuck anything male or female she gets better sex than she ever did before with anyone or anything that wants a shot at her. But it's okay thet still love each and he gets to eat all that cum from her cunt and then lick the rest out of her ass. Nasty! But of course swingers like Joan, and Bobkit will love these types of stories. Give it a half an hour and AGOODCUCKMAN will be reading this story and jerking off. And then preaching how anyone who doesn't think like him is somehow a bible thumper? W.T.F?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another

pile of shit of an empty couple (bio) who uses only cliches and think that makes it erotic. I have to say you both have no idea what erotic means that's why you think swinging must it be as it is the new fashion.

reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 15 years ago
Ignore the idiots..

The sex was hot. Who cares if the last line was cheesey. Don't listen to idiots who have to leave anonymous feedback. It's just shitty to give someone a zero. They have no class. I think it was a great story line. Keep up the good work. I would love to see what other things this couple could get into.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I just read the comments.

Then I gave it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love DWornock's comment....

How to say..."I am really stupid on Literotica" by DWarnock. What is about these morons...are they really so stupid that they think they are hiding their desires? Their comments remind me of the guys hating gays and then being caught tap dancing in public restrooms as they offer other gays their oral skills.

Keep on posting...keep on saying..."I am so stupid and so hung up and so much trying to hide that I really, really, really want to be a sissy cuckold!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Scared -shocked wife

Who really knows what another person feels or thinks. If the wife feels better about herself....why not ? A win for everyone. If the one annon. does not feel secure enough to read this........let alone do it........go read your bible .

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Cuts out the best part

Boom, this story STARTS with Sweetie already agreed to fucking a stranger, mostly at Hubby's bequest! Why would a newly married young lady want to do that? Why would a newly married young man want or need his wife to do that?

There went almost all of the seduction and most of the drama. The rest is just an accounting of the tryst's mechanics! And, in the end, there is no hint of Bull wanting to repeat, nor them wanting him to cum back - despite all three being very excited about how well the session worked out!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Oops! Errata

behest, not bequest!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Erosmosis sounds like an incurable STD. Story sounds like a cuck as pimp for a whorewife story. Both suck. Might catch something reading it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Erosmosis sounds like an incurable STD. Story sounds like a cuck as pimp for a whorewife story. Both suck and you might catch something just reading it.

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
Couple

Story about a couple enjoying themselves as every couple has the right to do, if as some don't like these stories then why read them, find something else to do. Graphic description of sex was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fifteen16-your right, why read garbage? Can't help it if you crawled out of the sewer for this trash. Looked at the tags, decided it was going to be another piece of garbage and gave it a one star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Got to love the comments, especially from the idiots who thought this was a hot story. It takes all kinds. One has to wonder why they keep whining about other's opinions?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous