Paula's First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosmosis
Erosmosis
11 Followers

His cock kept pushing deeper into my pussy. Each new part of him caused my pussy to contract against him. Each contraction causing a little shock to move through my body. I was on fire. He pushed and pushed until I felt my pussy around the base of him. Finally, he was buried to the hilt. I paused for a second to try and get used to the size.

"Keep rubbing," he commanded.

I complied and immediately moaned loudly, amazed at how fast I was building again. My pussy felt stuffed to the point of pain, but the stretching caused my pussy to squeeze against him. Each squeeze against him sending a ripple of pleasure. "I'm going to come again," I gasped to no one in particular. John once more slipped a nipple into his mouth as he firmly held me down, keeping me completely impaled on his length and width.

My orgasm took me by surprise, coming much faster than I anticipated. His dick was huge. I was stuffed full with a strange mixture of pleasure and pain. I rubbed my clit as I was buffeted by little shocks. There seemed to be a loop that went from my clit, to his dick inside me, to my nipples, and back again as I clenched his cock, contracting over and over.

"I'm still coming I said," as another, stronger wave washed over me. I tried to lift off of him and he held me firmly in place, biting my nipple as I came again.

"Oh god, Oh my god," I said over and over coming for a second time. The outside of my body was fairly still, but my insides were clenching him for all I was worth. Every clinch felt like another tiny orgasm surging through me. Finally my climaxes waned and I stilled, my ragged breaths the only movement and sound in the room.

"Oh God," I thought. "That was some of the most intense series of orgasms in my life." I breathed heavily and slowly raised myself back up and allowed him to fall from me with an audible, wet plop onto his stomach. My legs were weak and shaky as I climbed off of him and practically fell next to him on the couch, closing my eyes a second to get my wits about me.

It was then that I remembered my husband, sitting on the couch. I looked at him and saw his eyes burning. He was clearly quite turned on, absent-mindedly stroking his cock through his pants, watching what had happened in front of him.

I felt a twinge of guilt that he was sitting alone with me basically ignoring him while I got my rocks off. I walked over to him, staggering from my climax induced stupor. I went to him and tried to kiss him when he stopped me.

"What are you doing?" he asked sweetly. "I'm fine. But you just left John hanging. Why don't you go help him out."

I looked over at John. He was sitting back taking in the scene, with his pole still hard as a rock, wet with my juices. His shirt was unbuttoned, his pants unzipped. I walked back over to him.

"Take off your shirt," I said.

He did as I asked and I kneeled in front of him once again. I helped him out of his slacks and briefs, admiring his body, getting a good look for the first time. He was quite big, clearly spending a lot of time in the gym. I reached up and stroked his chest and arms, feeling his muscles, looking at him in his eyes. I wanted to satisfy him for the amazing fucking he had just given me.

He moaned as I squeezed his cock again. It was soaked with a combination of my wetness and precum with was practically dripping out of the tip. Obviously, he was very turned on. I stroked his length while I kissed his strong thighs. I kissed my way to his balls. They were coated in my juices and the smell of our combined sex filled my nostrils. I took one of them into my mouth as continued to pump his length with my hand.

John moaned again as he began to really get excited. I took his cock in my mouth again and began to bob up and down. I wasn't messing around this time and was trying to get him to come. I wanted him to lose control the way he made me lose control just moments before. I wanted him to be unable to hold back and come in my mouth so I could swallow his seed. It was my sole focus. He began to shake and quiver and babble incoherently.

"Oh, Paula," he moaned.

His words spurred me on as I went as deep as I could, which wasn't much, making up the rest of the distance with my hand as I picked up the pace. I sped up my already fast pace, feeling his cock swell and harden like it does just before a guy comes. I used my free hand to hold his balls, while I furiously bobbed up and down, repaying his sexual favors with fervor.

"Oh god. Oh God," was all he could manage to say as he began to climax. I stopped bobbing with as much of him as I could get into my mouth and held it there while he came in spurts down my throat. I held as much of him in my mouth while he shot his load. It was thick and there was a lot, and some spilled down the sides of his shaft. He kept thrusting into my mouth until his orgasm subsided, his hips collapsing onto the couch. I sucked the last of his semen from his cock, and licked the rest off of his shaft. I then licked the head one last time and he made me stop, still sensitive from his orgasm.

I looked again at my husband and saw the passion in his dark eyes. I couldn't quite believe that I had just fucked a stranger right in front of him, especially one that had fucked me so well. I just had mind-blowing series of orgasms, something only my husband had ever been able to do to me. Damn good for a first time lover.

I got off my knees and went to my husband. I kneeled in front of him and said, "Hey baby. You okay?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "That was so hot."

"Yeah?" I said. I looked down at his hard dick straining his pants and said, "Let me help you out here."

I unzipped his zipper and pulled out his cock. I was purple and angry looking. I grasped it with my slippery hand and squeezed some precum from the tip. I looked him in the eyes and leaned down and sucked it off with one seductive slurp. I noticed his familiar musk, so different from Johns. He twitched and moaned as I slid him out of my mouth.

"Your already close to coming, aren't you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah baby, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life."

Since he was so close, I knew that I could tease him a little bit and make it last at least a little bit. Normally he is a bit difficult to get off, but when he is really turned on its relatively easy.

I held his eyes with mine and started to lick the underneath of his dick with my tongue like a lollipop. Then I slowly eased his shaft into my mouth, sinking until I had his entire length in my mouth and held it there. He is not as ungodly large as John and I can deepthroat him. I slowly withdrew him until just the tip was in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around a few times and slowly went all the way down again. I repeated this a few times. Slowly down, slowly up, circle the tip, and back down again.

His legs were starting to quiver as if he was already close to shooting. He started to run his hands through my hair and gently hold the back of my head as I bobbed on his dick.

I jumped with a start as two other hands began to rub my back. I felt John lean into me, his dick slipped up between my ass cheeks as he stroked my ass with his hands. "I wasn't expecting this," I thought.

"Spread your legs for him baby," my husband said to me.

I did just that, while continuing the slow suck of my husband. John stroked my ass and slid his dick against my pussy, parting my folds and sliding downward across my clit. I shivered in the middle of my blowjob. He slid it several long strokes the full length of his dick, causing me to moan from the friction to my clit. I felt my arousal beginning to build again.

I picked up the pace on my husbands cock as he moaned from my efforts. I felt the large head of John easily slip back into me. He held it there a second and then started to slowly ease the length into me. I moaned onto my husbands cock. I never fantasized about being fingercuffed and didn't really expect it to happen tonight, but it was turning me on big time.

John started to gently back out of my pussy causing little spasms to begin to ripple through me. He continued to fuck me deliciously slow, allowing me to enjoy every inch of him. He was going all the way in until his cock bumped bottom and then back out again. My pussy squeezed him. My husband began moaning louder, signaling to me that he was about to come. "Not yet," I thought.

I slowed down my pace and matched John's strokes into me with my mouth on my husband. The slower pace had the effect of teasing my husband, drawing out that moment right before he pops. My head was spinning again and I was starting to lose control again. I was starting to shake with each, maddeningly slow stroke. In spite of John's slow pace, I was building to yet another orgasm.

My husband grabbed a handful of my hair as I teased him. His breathing was ragged. I was moaning into his cock. I was approaching another orgasm when my husband grunted and began to come. His orgasm triggered mine, catching me by surprise. I kept my husbands cock in my mouth as we both came and I moaned onto his twitching member, each pulse sending his come into my mouth. I wasn't so much sucking as just trying to keep it in my mouth and swallow his load, riding out my own orgasm.

I took my mouth off my husbands cock and laid my head on his thigh as John continued to pump the last after-shocks from my shaking body. When my quakes subsided, he stopped fucking me, leaving his tool buried into me. I was breathing hard, recovering from yet another orgasm. "How many times am I going to come tonight?" I wondered.

My husband stroked my hair as we all enjoyed to moment. I felt so close to him, despite having another man buried balls deep inside me while recovering from the orgasm he had just pumped from me.

"Fuck her," my husband said.

I wasn't quite ready to go again and felt spent, but at the same time, I knew my husband wanted this.

John started fucking me with shorter quick strokes, then alternating with longer, slower strokes. He repeated this pattern as I felt tingles flow through my body and began to build yet again. This guy was good.

My husband picked my head up and took my face in his hands and kissed me with passion. I kissed him back, moaning in his mouth from the expert fucking I was receiving.

"Fuck her," he encouraged John. "Fuck her hard. Make her come again."

John complied and began hammering me. "Jesus, he is splitting me in two," I thought to myself. I didn't know my pussy could take a cock of his size the way he was fucking me with it, but I was being proved pleasantly wrong. I began moaning loudly and felt my orgasm coming closer and closer. I plateaued without peaking. My orgasm seemed a bit more stubborn this time, but the steady fucking I was receiving was incredible, and I enjoyed the moments of teasing as it kept me on the edge.

My husband grabbed the back of my head with a fist full of hair and pushed my face into the couch. He roughly pinched a nipple with his free hand and began to talk to me.

"You like that? You like getting fucked in front of me? You like coming over and over in front of me while I watch? Come on, baby. Come one more time. Come on baby. Come for me. Come for John. Come all over his big cock."

His hot words stung my ears and I began to come almost immediately. John was slamming into me, his balls spanking against my pussy with a wet splat. He pistoned into me like some out of control machine about to break. He grabbed my hips in his big hands as he lifted me up off the ground to get leverage. I was supported on my husbands lap and John's grip.

After the orgasm peaked, another was right on top of me.

"I'm coming again baby," I told my husband.

"Keep coming baby. Keep taking that dick. Take his dick baby. Take it while I watch."

John held me in the air as I crested from one orgasm into another. The moment one ended, another would begin. My screams filled the room while my pussy spasmed on his thrusting tool. I lost count of my orgasms.

John started moaning loudly and nearly yelled as he came from all of his efforts. He pulled out of me and began to coat my ass with his semen, grunting. I was completely out of it, collapsed in front of him, vaguely feeling each of his hot squirts on my skin.

The room quieted as the sex stopped. The only sounds were my and Johns hard breathing. I looked up at my husband, who stroked my cheek with his hand. "I love you baby," he said.

"I love you too," I responded as I leaned forward and kissed him softly. We enjoyed out moment for a bit and were interrupted by the sound of the front door opening. We looked over and John was dressed, standing with the door in his hand, looking back at us.

"Thanks guys. It was fun," he said.

"You too," my husband replied. "Thanks for fucking my wife."

Erosmosis
Erosmosis
11 Followers
12