All Comments on 'Paul's Contract'

by snardfork

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
know the feeling

As a cuck myself, the first planned night was soooo good but also a real awakening mentally. It is when you realize how pathetic you are as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I couldn't agree more with the other commenter.

The husband really is worthless and unbelievablely sad wimp of a man, no not a man, a male but only because he has a cock. I enjoy reading these stories since I always imagine I'm the other man taking the wife of a sad pathetic cuckold male. This two week idea is good and I can't wait for the next chapter. Also want to see how it turns out at the end. But I think this marriage is doomed and once a cuck always a cuck. This story also gives all us old men a light and hope that it could happen to us. How I would love to fuck another young beautiful wife one last time before I head for that big cuckold place in the sky. Keep writing this story it's hot! But discribe more of the old man's cock and how he licks and eats the wife uintil she feels she feels for real that the old guy is far better and satisfies her more than the sad husband. That way it's really a cuck story. Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
cuck = closet gay?

i think those that wants to be cuckold are in the closet.

i think they dont get turned on by the wife being fucked, but are turned on by the MEN fucking their wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hubby is not worthless

He is just in awe of a controlling, confident older man like Dave. Please continue this. Dave is the perfect master for this young couple.

BazzzBazzzalmost 18 years ago
Imaginative

A very original look at this wonderful practice. I very much enjoy cuckold stories. Yours had an imaginative approach. I hope you write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why would he wnat to remain married?

A divorce contract would let the wife have her real man and put the putz out of her life or is it that 65 yr old stud has no reason to support an unfaithful wife while Paul finds a one room apt to live in. I would not marry a wimps wife, unfaithful to one would have no problems in being unfaithful to two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stupid cuckold More submissive wimps

It's sad to hear some commenter admit he is a submissive and finds no hope out of it. He’ll have to hope his wife doesn’t tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

You have a great imagination. I really enjoyed it when Dave came out to Paul still naked and showed the cuckold what a cock looked like after it had ejaculated in his wife.

I hope to read more of this soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Emphasis On His Anguish--GREAT!

I love cuckolding stories and your emphasizing the anguish of the cuckold and his knowing everything in real time- especially that ultimate moment, when his wife is inseminated by another man was incredible. The part of the other man rubbing it in, one might say; by showing him the wet cock that had just been inside his wife's body, and hearing the man telling him how his wife's pussy had been so great to be insdie added even more.

I have to think of this one and hope to possibly see a story of his looking at his wife's swollen tummy and be reminded of all those same thoughts again as he thinks of the baby and knows fullwell the child he will be raising as his was actually a lovechild she conceived from her mating that night he experienced such a cuckold experience.

PittsburghBull4CuckPittsburghBull4Cuckalmost 18 years ago
Why

Why do idiots who don't like cuckold stories read them?

Anyway, great story, I wish I could write as well as you!

BazzzBazzzalmost 18 years ago
Still a weak individual

It's obvious from the way you write (which is poorly by the way) that you are the same weak individual that writes such silly negative comments about cuckold stories and then hides his own manhood behind an Anonymous moniker. Tell you what, we'll start acting like men and stop writing cuckold stories the day you "man up" and gives us your real name.

Oh and another thing, most of these stories are fantasy. Please stop thinking that all these stories are true. It makes you look like a special ed kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

One of the best cuckold stories ever! Waiting for the next part..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excuse me....

You went to a lot of effort to tell the reader(in 32) that all negative comments by readers who didn't like the cukold lifestyle, would be deleted.

This isn't necessarily a negative comment...well yes it is...but what does Paul get out of the contract? I know contracts and they must offer something for the person who agrees to the contract.

Now this contract allows "dave " to have sex sith Pauls wife for two weeks. We know what she gets out of it and we know what the creep known as "dave" gets out of it...but please tell me what does Paul get out of it...I mean you dont need a contract to cuckold a man. He wants it right...What does? "dave " have? a twelve inch cock or something. What makes him so great, except in his own mind?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree with the question Anonymous asks.

What does Paul get out of it? That extremely important question is not answered so I gave it 1* the lowest rating.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
How did the couple get to this point?

How they got there is probably a much more interesting story (and more challenging to write convincingly) than the same-old gloating and humiliation and mediocre sex documented here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I really, really do't get this one.

Well written, but all I can say is so what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best story ever

wish to read the part where Dave takes her to his home....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I found the listening component very arousing! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What two weeks?

Paul had all he needed. The video of the lovers on his cell phone. The worthless contract that would work against the lovers in Court. And he had his pride and self respect. The next day he signed the divorce papers in this lawyers office and the alienation of affection papers he was going to file against Dave. Whether it was successful or not, Dave would have to get and pay a lawyer to defend himself and the matter would become a public matter. A very public matter as Paul was going to make sure everyone that knew his wife and Dave found out what they were doing. That was his revenge. In the end Mary left the marriage with her maiden name, her clothes and very little else. Dave left town as he had become a laughing stock. The end to a really stupid story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What a joke

The pathetic human dregs, all mine of them, that praise this lowlife crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First off the contract is worthless. Second, why would any man that has even an ounce of pride and self respect do anything but divorce the bitch? This entire story makes no sense. Poor effort. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of descriptions but noting that relates to what a cuck really is and how and why they agree to such nonsense. A little man to man action with what was written might give some more excitement and even arousal. I would rate this a very weak 2. Less listening and more action. Fotoflash69@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Paul has to be one of stupidest men around. Having this kind of cuckold Fantasies, and follow though with it. First he'll become a real for life cuckold, then he'll most likely lose his wife to divorce. But even if they do stayed married, he would always be the second man or second cock to his wife. Making him a Beta man from now on to all your wife's Alpha men. What a pussy, hope she puts him in a chastity cage and denies him orgasms for the rest of his life..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous