Paul's Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snardfork
snardfork
46 Followers

"Excuse me?!" Paul said empty glass in hand.

"Paul," Dave said patiently, "You know I just had sex with your wife." Paul began to cut him off but Dave continued, "It excites you to know I had sex with Mary. You enjoyed listening to us as your damp crotch would attest to. You enjoy seeing me nude, not because you like to look at the body of a sixty-four year old man with a receding hairline and a Buddha belly, but because you want to see the cock that was in your wife's lovely pussy. You want to hear me talk about your wife's soft vagina and how nice it was to fill it with my cum. You've wanted to hear all of these things for a while. That's why you had the fantasy in the first place and that's why you were willing to be cuckolded for two weeks. So Paul, let me say again that your lovely wife has one of the softest vaginas I've been in and my cock thoroughly enjoyed it. Quite frankly I'm going to enjoy your wife's body very much over the next two weeks. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go check up on my little lover."

Paul desperately tried to catch his breath. His cheeks were burning and his heart pounded. With every word that Dave spoke a new jolt of desire rushed through his body and threatened to send him over the edge. Dave was right. Dave was totally right.

Minutes later the lovers returned from the bedroom. This time Dave was fully dressed and Mary had thrown on one of her short silk robes. Dave was searching around in his pockets for something, which turned out to be his keys. Having produced them from one of his coat pockets he shook Paul's hand and said, "See you tomorrow... be good!" with a wink. Paul promised he would and went back to his drink. For Mary Dave had a slightly different goodbye; pulling her into his body Dave began giving her a passionate kiss. Almost immediately he opened her robe and began rubbing her soft body underneath it. Paul started to look away but thought better of it and instead gawked openly at the erotic display before him. Dave sensed this and broke the kiss long enough to lower Mary's robe to the floor. Paul's heart pounded as he watched his lovely wife share a sensual kiss with the older man as his hands freely touched and fondled her nude body. Finally Dave broke the kiss and took one last look over his new lover before heading for the door. As he left Dave suggested that maybe Mary should remain nude for the rest of the night just to give her husband a bit of inspiration.

As he felt his cock swelling for what seemed like the hundredth time that night Paul could only think, "This is going to be a long two weeks..."

snardfork
snardfork
46 Followers
12