Paul's predicament

Story Info
Paul is pleased in an unsual way.
1.7k words
4.36
24.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
319 Followers

Paul awoke slightly disorientated, a bit groggy but rested. Where was he? Oh yes, last night he and Denise had consumed two lovely bottles of Chablis and had crashed at her place. Consciousness came around, the faint scent of sandalwood incense and a more shocking revelation: Paul was nude, spread-eagled, wrists and ankles tethered by Velcro cuffs and blindfolded. Had he been drugged? No, that was doubtful. His naked skin naturally felt cool, whereas his entire cock and balls were tight, tingly, as if some type of astringent had been applied there.

He sensed motion and people within the room. Men? Women? Who were they? "He's awake." A woman said. Several hands immediately began to caress him. Some had the feel of pantyhose, some with rubber gloves, and some with hard fingernails. The hands with hose roamed over his face, ears, shoulders and parts of his legs. The rubber clad hands and fingers were coated with warm fragrant oil which massaged and gently pinched his inner thighs, stomach, pulling the taught flesh. Fingernails simply raked across inner thighs and underarms. Tactile, skin sensations were maximized, purposely, it seemed, and the hands completely ignored his excited nipples and genitals.

Totally awake and quite aroused now, Paul moved his hips and shoulders to somehow initiate contact with the fleeting, teasing fingers. They simply moved away, denying him the touch he wanted. A deep sultry woman's voice whispered, "Oh Paul. We found your stash, your collection, bad, bad boy." Was that, Deb? Who were these people? Sexually excited and embarrassed at the same time, he was helpless, at their mercy.

Two four inch Plexiglas cylinders were placed over each of his nipples. Tssss. Tssss. Tssss. He heard the all too familiar hand held vacuum pump being used. Tssss. Tssss. Paul's small but sensitive nipples were suctioned up into each tube, captive, expanding as the air was removed. Tssss. Tssss. "Okay, that's enough, for now." The voice said. They hurt, deliciously, red, swelling, pulled tightly. He groaned without shame, with no choice.

Soft, insistent fingers held his erect penis and placed the third cylinder directly over his cock. Tssss. Tssss. Tssss. Paul felt his insides flutter as the vacuum worked, inhaling, absorbing his sensitive skin, clinging to the smooth sides of the tube.

Tssss. Tssss. Tssss. An unknown person worked the pump to perfection, slowly drawing Paul's cock deeper into the air lock. Tssss. Tssss. Tssss. Elongated to a full 7 inches, he tried to breathe slowly, in vain. "That should do it, 15 lbs of pressure, how sexy he looks." Murmurs of approval from the mysterious crowd assailed his buzzing ears while their sexy massage continued. Spread like this, on display, his pleasure points were swollen for their voyeuristic delight.

Then, they simply left, departing through a doorway, leaving him here, helpless, unattended and desperately aroused. "You, you can't just leave me here, like this. Please, come back!" which no one acknowledged. How many times had he enjoyed self-pleasure, masturbating, teasing himself with the tubes? Oh, but this was different, oh yes. He had no control, tied like this. Shaking or flexing his hips upward only caused more of an itching for unattainable relief.

Time was fuzzy. How long had it been, 5 minutes, 10 minutes? The tactile massage and the constant pressure took its toll, leaving him in a heightened state of excitement. Bound and blinded within the dark room, provocative images flashed and slipped into his mind:

A slim redhead impaled herself on the large cock while another knelt behind pushing his enormous cock into her star shaped anus. She tweaked her nipples, head thrown back, moaning from the double penetration.

The couple in the motel room fucked like animals, grunting and gasping. The young woman lay naked, furiously masturbating to their sounds through the thin walls.

The door opened slowly and he heard bare feet walking towards the bed. "Ohh...please." Paul begged. Long, soft hair fell across his face and he could smell her distinct shampoo. "D-denise? Is that you baby?" Of course, this was her bed, her bedroom! A small, whirrrr...whirrr and Paul's head, neck and shoulders slowly tilted upwards as the adjustable bed moved. Denise giggled and brushed her lips over Paul's. "Yes baby doll, it's me." She lovingly removed the blindfold. "So, tell me, how do you feel?" she teased. "Oh, Denise...I'm SO friggin hot! Please, please, undo me...I want you so bad, want to make love with you, hold you..." almost desperately.

Paul's eyes adjusted and focused on her lover. She wore that awesome silk, Japanese orange kimono with the dragon on the back with nothing underneath, probably. Denise untied the sash and allowed the silk kimono to slip down over her body, exposing her nakedness.

Her sculpted Spanish olive toned skin shone in the dim light. Denise raised her arms, gathering her thick hair, holding it in place with an elastic. Her nipples were always red, always erect with gold loops piercing them. Her belly button had one as did her right labia. No tattoos yet, but she'd talked about getting one. Paul scanned her sumptuous nakedness, ogling Denise's hairless cleft between her legs. "Like what you see, do you?" Paul began to beg again but quickly hushed as Denise released the air from the nipple tubes. She pulled them off slowly, making a wet popping sound. Paul's nipples were fat, puffy and deliciously ached for some type of attention.

Denise crawled up onto the bed, straddling Paul and eased down, sitting on his chest. Like a porn star, Denise raked her perfectly glossy bright red fingernails over her own neck, up against the undersides of breasts and toyed with the gold loops piercing her nipples. The color of her nails matched her lipstick, so inviting and sexy, so Denise. She palmed her tummy, Paul's eyes following the path, finally stopping at her precious vagina, merely inches from Paul's face. Her right pinkie inserted itself into the one gold loop there and teasingly opened that petal for him. His heart beat faster while staring at her tender, glistening inner folds. "Hmm, see anything you like...yet baby doll?"

Paul practically drooled, totally absorbed by the sight and the distinct scent of Denise's arousal. His tongue reached out, "Please baby, let...me...eat you, taste you, please." She looked down, ignored the inviting luscious, wet tongue and stroked her clit, teasing both of them. Unable to move, he simply moaned and watched as two performing fingers slipped easily into her wetness. "Oh, Paul...look how wet you've made me!" Denise moved them in deeper and quickly brought them out. They glistened with her dew, her special honey and offered them to her lover. Paul closed his eyes, lapping at the wet digits and eagerly sucking the froth.

"I know you love my taste...such a good boy." She whispered. While climbing off, Denise purposely dragged her wet cunt sweetly across Paul's left nipple and breast, both adoring the contact. Now at the foot of the bed, Denise appraised her captive, kissing Paul's toes, her tongue darting, fluttering over and between them. "Mmmmm...you're all mine, now." she hummed. "Oh god…Denise…yes, YES…I'm yours…all yours. Take me…please…I'm so…please…" erotically whimpered.

Painted nails slowly crept up his legs, finally releasing the air from the suctioning tube. Paul's swollen penis clung relentlessly to the glass as Denise carefully eased it off. His cock was disproportionately large and engorged, stiffly standing up, towering above his pubic hair. Denise delicately wrapped her fingertips around the pole, stroking the purple-red shaft. "Now, it's my turn to see something...I truly like. Oh yes, baby doll, my Paul, you've got such a lovely, big cock for me. Would you like me to suck it?" She was fully aware, since they became lovers years ago, how her man needed, desired and loved to be talked to, enhancing their pleasure.

Denise softly massaged the rigid stalk, "Oh my. So hard, he's so hard...for me. I can't wait to...suck...you. My baby...My man needs to cum...cum in my mouth?" Paul could only moan and nod as their glazed eyes met, the off color words permeating his senses, with Denise sprawled between his legs. In slow motion, licking her red glossy lips, she formed an "O", bent lower and engulfed the tip of Paul's cock with her wet mouth. Her lips and tongue suckled, humming, "Mmmmmmm-mmmmm-mmmm" causing a vibrating sensation around the throbbing shaft.

Paul struggled helplessly against the straps, hips bucking uncontrollably and sighing deeply while climbing the ladder of ecstasy. Eagerly, Denise mouthed her lover with talent, darting the tip of her tongue around Paul's tiny opening, then lapping the sensitive underside, sucking the tender flesh in the front. She felt Paul's thigh and tummy muscles quiver, knowing he was ready, oh yes, definitely ready. "Don't stop…please…Dee…

don't…don't…Ohhh…all…most…!"

Denise moistened her middle finger against the drool coating his stiff cock; it then slid down and burrowed its length into Paul's anus, sending him over the edge. Paul's body went rigid, body and soul funneling and spewing his cream into Denise's relentless sucking mouth. Wave upon wave descended, swarming over Paul's skin as his orgasm deliciously, finally peaked.

"OHHHH! OHHHH! Gawwdddd……DEEEH! OHHH!!!" some whispered harshly, some screamed aloud, echoing, music to Denise's ears as she captured the spurts, mouth impaled on Paul's writhing cock. Denise swallowed the sumptuous fluids which flowed onto her chin, dripping onto the sheet. They shared the most intimate kiss, sex and mouth fused, inseparable. Denise rode the flinching, bucking cock for what seemed an eternity as Paul writhed passionately, gasping while bright sparkling stars dazzled his closed eyes. "Ugghhhhh...OHHH!!! DEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Denise reached over to undo the Velcro tab on Paul's right ankle, then the left. Shaky, near cramping legs closed, clasping and pressing against Denise's soft hair. Knowing her lovers tendencies, Paul's cock was at its peak of sensitivity, she reluctantly released the tasty prisoner. Denise mashed and swiped her nose, eyes and face against Paul's cock and balls, sticky with his cream, chewing the moist, pungent pubic hair.

She wetly kissed the palpitating tummy flesh, slithering upwards and lay top her spent, exhausted lover. Breathlessly, Paul kissed soft pliant lips, tasting himself, his passion. Denise pulled the tabs, releasing bound wrists and arms. Limply, his arms moved to caress neck, shoulders and back, adoring Denise's smooth flesh.

"Did I...send you? Send you...somewhere baby?" "Oh god, oh Denise...you send me...you always send. What...what...you DO...to me!"

Denise pressed her pussy against Paul's hip, delicately rubbing and painting her own nectar there.

"I love you...baby doll...always." Denise whispered.

"I love you...too...so much..."

They lay quietly, blissfully, in love, their breathing became softer, serene and fell asleep.

~To Be Continued~

writedoctor
writedoctor
319 Followers