All Comments on 'Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 06'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
Anyone else horny?

Holy shit the buildup! Epic sex and you also managed to move the plot along, quite a bite actually since the whole story was written from the perspective of a throbbing cunt.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
yesssssss!

I was so excited to see this chapter posted. I know you were on holiday hope you had a great time. Looking forward to more from you on this story and whatever else you might write.

KiwiKingKiwiKingover 11 years ago
Ditto...

jpz007 ahren. This chapter was simply one long, drawn out, throbbing, screaming, howling, aching, itching, (did I mention throbbing...), ORGASM!!!!

Thank you so much for this particular in-sight into the intense feelings of the mate-rut. All I can say now is......WOW I want that for myself!

The line of the story was still there; moving along at a great pace with the added bonus of more charcters to like. For example: Jasmine. Simply loveable. Can't wait for more.

Write like your life depends on it. LOL

10 Gold Stars.

Nicci

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
Yes horny

Yes epic, the others have said it already.

Cheers

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Science!

I can only echo what others said about the erotic aspects. Great work.

I was also delighted with the reasonable attempt at bringing in a scientific aspect to the whole 'dealing with silver' the species would face.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Edge of Seat

that's where I sat the whole 5 pages, at the edge of my seat. The action was non-stop and that's part of what made this chapter so wonderful, the never knowing what was around the next corner. Well that and the constant talk of being hot and needing to be w/Mac NOW. I think this is by far your best chapter yet, not that they should all be this intense. I don't know that I could take the rest of story from the edge of my seat...hehe-he. I'm looking forward to the next chapter to see what's happening w/the attempt to find a cure for Mac.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keeping it exciting..

I've got to say that usually in a storyline the first time sex of characters is the most epic. The buildup and anticipation for it. You've just proved this notion oh so wrong. this chapter was definately worth the wait. Great job.

trippychicktrippychickover 11 years ago
whew -fans herself-

loving it:) cant wait for more

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Wow

Very intense chapter. The chase, the narrow escapes, and finally being caught-by the right wolf! I've been waiting for this, and you exceeded expectation! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

I was so afraid you were going to be cruel and not get them together yet, turning this story into a veritable soap opera... but you were great, you made them get together just right. More, please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!!

Just found your series of stories yesterday, Friday; and have already finished Chapter 6 today, Saturday. This is the HOTTEST werewolf story I have read on here, or anywhere else. Please hurry with more chapters. 5 stars. Actually makes me wish werewolves were real, its that HOT!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Thank God

she had such tremendous willpower and Mac reached her in time. I don't think I could have handled it if it were anyone else. Excellent chapter!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

EXCELLENT chapter,waiting on pins and needles for the next one!!

ladybug71ladybug71over 11 years ago
Such a.....

FREAKING FANTASIC chapter of your AMAZING story!!!! I loved it!!!!

erinjamisonerinjamisonover 11 years ago
The chase

was a bit much. It went on forever and I was confused. I thought that when the passerby came to her aid that she had lost her pants and that her panties had been torn. When she got on the bike, I literally thought she was riding down the highway buck naked from the waist down.

You did explain it later but I was confused for a minute. I thought she was walking the streets naked or that she had stolen clothes from somewhere. You don't confirm that she's wearing her ripped pants until she's about to step into the internet cafe. So well before that you have the attack on the MacKeld pack and Mac just finding out about the hunt before you make it back to her and then so many paragraphs about trying to stay focused and avoiding the wrong scents and how hard that is.

Despite that, I think it's a great chapter and story. One other thing I wanted to suggest. Normally when an author makes up terms, there is a glossary and something a reader can refer to while they are reading. You could post it at the beginning of every chapter you post. You are now six chapters before referring to the meaning of manu and piccu and as your reader, the terms are just totally alien and hold no meaning other than guessing it must be a term of endearment, hopefully. Food for thought.

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago
Awesome

Totally LOVED this chapter! I loved the chase and I like Mac and Gemma more with each chapter. It was a great chapter ending so I am patiently waiting for the next chapter. My burning question though is ... what the h*** does PICCHU mean???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Every chapter makes it more clear how different and special this story is compared to so many alha-were series here. Please keep it up and give us the next installment!

vivavixenvivavixenover 11 years ago

We need the next chapter! I love that she was so much more worried about Mac's poisoning than her own heat that it actually got her through the crisis.

There have been so many werewolf series on here that have carved out a formula, but you just keep giving us surprises! The silver, her heat, the wolves' response to her scent, her chase with Mac--all are just vast improvements over the tried-and-true formula of wolf-mating in so many stories. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crazy!!!

Twilight, shmilight! Thas action-packed chapter ROCKS! Great balance of humour, pace and sex. Skillfully done! On to read the latest update xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Gemma's mental narrative is grating on me a little. Also, is she bipolar? Like the Mac character though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good

Second time reading it, so good. Better the second time around!!! You seriously need to look into getting this published :) ~Jess

cernunoscernunosover 9 years ago
Much pleasure

Thoroughly enjoying this different slant on the werewolf theme - changing and being fully dressed etc. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun chapter!

I loved the chasing, so much fun!

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago
💗

Amazing. I love Jasmine with her Dad. I’m jealous of how your brain creates

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

By Far My FAVORITE Chapter so far!!! And I know this story is already written out and I may discover the answers before you can tell me but How is it she’s Now His Mate!?! Because she went from being the “forbidden human woman” to a were-woman with something called a doft, I would LOVE an explanation for What Exactly This Is!?! I’m trying to understand your flow of this because here she was growing claws and panting with strong sense of smell. The mark he’d given her during their unfortunate/fortune mating at the beginning it’s been Healing so it doesn’t seem he’d turned her! So, sorry I’m repeating myself but she Was supposedly human, bitten but healed, to an Alfamme were-woman/human, having a doft which apparently made her His Mate!?! And I Love the chase and capture! She’s Definitely a Great match/mate for him!!! Keep writing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous