All Comments on 'Pay First'

by Margin Walker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic Idea

Great idea for a story and really well played out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Best story I've read on this site.

You are a great writer...read the whole story like I read a book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

This was a great story. Tight plotline, action, and lots of hot sex, it was great. Thanks for taking the time to write it...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

needs to be finished wht happens to the girl when drugged girl has her ass used

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

My daughter Sophia started dating a drug dealer,she thought it was fun at first,driving around in fancy cars buying expensive clothes and jewelry,he soon got fed up of and gave her to his drug dealing friends to fuck! Sophia worshipped him and did everything he said! He would have his friends around and they would fuck Sophia,I parked outside where he lived one evening and watched groups of men going inside! Sophia's boyfriend saw me in my car and came over to me,don't fuck with me he said people get hurt when they do! Have you come to see how your daughter is doing? Get him out of the car he said to two of his minders,they grabbed me from my car and took me into the house and held me forcing me to watch numerous guys fucking Sophia! She's a good little slut for me her boyfriend said telling the guys to fuck her arsehole!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous