Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good that you folks are back," Marjorie addressed them, "Naziran and I have decided on a course of action that may be workable."

Payal noted that both Marjorie and Naziran had picked up the smell of sweat and passion from her body but was thankful neither had made an overt comment.

"I will travel to Pakistan to meet Haqnawaz," Naziran laid out the plan, "but the meeting will be held at the British Consulate in Lahore where a friend of Marjorie is a senior officer and Haqnawaz will not be in a position to threaten me."

"That's a good plan," Payal concurred, "but you cannot stay at the Consulate."

"Baji I am hoping that your friends and family will be as kind as ever," Naziran continued, "and allow me shelter for a few days while things are sorted out."

That seemed like a workable idea to Payal and the group broke with promises of meeting up again when opportunity presented itself. Concerned about what Naziran would say when Brian gave Payal a goodbye kiss on her mouth, she relaxed significantly when Naziran also was game to a lip to lip kiss. Payal imagined she was grateful for the advice provided and the help that would be forthcoming. It was when they got back home that Naziran made a comment that confirmed to Payal that the actress was more world wise than she had imagined.

"Given the opportunity baji, I would make love to Mr. Brian too," she whispered into Payal's ear while giving her a friendly hug, "I guess he was really handsome like Mr. Shahnawaz in his younger days!"

XIII

Just as Payal returned home and awaited word on when Naziran would come over, two quick deaths caused anguish that she had not felt since Shahnawaz had passed. Sam Chen, Clarence's dad finally met his maker after a long and happy life. Clarence was now the undisputed head of the Chen Group and his responsibilities grew in a manner that meant fewer opportunities would be available to Payal to meet, and bed, him. On the other hand, Payal received assurances that Caroline would always be there if the need arose.

The loss closer to home was of her father, who succumbed to an extended illness. Even prior to his death, he had transferred all his movable and immovable properties over to his family, with Payal getting a large chunk of land in addition to what he had earlier given her. She was once again a major landholder in the area, not a title she eagerly sought, but one that now needed some attention from her.

It was at the burial ceremonies that the next chapter in her life took shape. Payal was completely taken by surprise when Haqnawaz showed up to condole with her mother. Paijoo and his mother Parveen were expected, having also attended the burial of Payal's husband, but not her nemesis. Being related to the inner family circle, the three were allowed into the family quarters whereas normally males would be separated from mourning females.

Paijoo, who was closing in on thirty years of age and still unmarried, spotted Payal's daughter Nida among the crowd. Just past the age of seventeen, she had developed a fine physique and was almost as pretty as her mother had been as a teenager. He could feel a definite stirring in his loins. He sided up to his father, who was sitting not far from Payal.

Payal's blood froze as she heard Paijoo say not as quietly as he hoped to his father, "Abba Ji (Dad), you have wanted me to get married for many years. Nida is the girl I want to marry, so please make the necessary arrangements!"