Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blue4242
blue4242
137 Followers

I checked out the site; it showed me that dickhead was across town.

Deciding that it was time to check the bedroom voice recorder, I let the office know that I would be back in a couple of hours, and drove home.

Marge had gotten a call from her best friend, Ashley, Monday morning. Almost immediately, Marge told her that she had had incredible sex this weekend.

Ashley squealed, "You fucked Will this weekend?"

So, Ashley knows. I wondered if her husband Mike knew and didn't tell me, the bastard.

"No, no, David. It was Sunday night. I wanted to fuck him Saturday night like usual, but he spent all day working outside and was too tired," Marge replied. She went on, "But Sunday night was awesome. I had six big orgasms and seven little shivering ones. It was absolutely the best sex I have had in years!"

Ashley said, "You came thirteen times? I've never, wow, I've never even come close to that."

"I came from his fingers, his tongue, and then from fucking," Marge gushed.

"What made it different than usual?" Ashley asked.

She thought a moment. "I don't really know. We didn't do anything new or different; other than David gave me a great massage and he used his fingers a bit more. But I, maybe I was real horny, I don't know. Everything he did just set me off more. His touch was perfect, always the right speed, the right softness or firmness, just perfect."

Ashley said, "Wow."

She continued, "Then when he started fucking me, God it felt so good. I climaxed the first time his crotch hit my clit, then again almost right away. I squeezed David so hard that he had to hold still inside me until I let him loose. I usually cum two or three times when we do it; by the time I came the fifth time, I knew that this was special. David just did everything I needed at exactly the right time to pleasure me."

"Better than a Will-fucking?" Ashley shot back at her.

"Oh, yes. Making love with David is always better. This time was super better," Marge replied.

"Then why are you fucking Will?" she asked with a smile in her voice.

"It's different," Marge replied. "David makes love to me; I feel so safe with him. Will just fucks me. It feels good, but I'd never want David to just use me like that. But both are good. I know that that doesn't make any sense, does it?"

"It does to me, girlfriend. It's the thrill, the raw passion, spreading your legs to a special friend. Oh I know, that's why I started fucking Brian Sears last year." Then she giggled, "Plus he has that horse-cock."

Marge giggled back. "And yeah, that's why you stopped fucking him; that horse-cock made you bowlegged."

"God, I was always so sore after he fucked me. He is gentle, but it's one thick cock. It's fun to fondle and neat to just look at, and say damn!" Then Ashley added, "Hey, next month, Mike will be out of town for five days. I think I am going to let Brian fuck me on the first day. I'll be sore for the next few days, but should be fine when Mike comes back."

"Really? Damn. I thought you were done with him."

"I am, since last year; I thought that Mike was getting suspicious. But Brian and I keep in touch. With Mike away for five days, I thought I would indulge myself."

"You will tell me all about it," Marge ordered.

Ashley countered with, "Only if you tell me all about Wednesday with Will and David, including all the dirty details."

Marge said, "Deal."

Then Ashley asked, "How's your breast?"

Marge replied, "The mark is fading, but I can't let David see my breasts for another three or four days. I've been changing in the bathroom and putting flannels on at night. He hasn't noticed."

Ashley asked, "You'd better be careful. Has he said anything about the lack of sex?"

"No, but I have to take care of that." Then she giggled and said, "I was thinking, I never had a chance to do this before, but...I was thinking about fucking David Wednesday night. I never had two guys in the same day before."

Ashley said, "I've done that a couple of times; it's a real turn-on. Just make sure you buy a douche before you do David, that cum goes deep."

Marge said that she would, and then they said their goodbyes.

I don't think so, Marge-slut!

And Ashley was a slut, too. Should I tell Mike and risk ruining his life? That was just wrong. Then I remembered thinking that he might be a bastard for knowing and not telling me. He would want to know, just like me.

I would give him a copy of this recording after I took care of Perez.

The next call of interest was again Ashley, from earlier this morning. Their conversation had a different tone from Monday's.

Marge called and said, "Hi, Ashley."

Ashley picked up on Marge's tone and asked what was wrong.

"David noticed that I was wearing flannels and changing in the bathroom with the door closed. He asked me about it when he got in bed. I told him that I was cold, but Ashley, the room was hot as hell. I was sweating all night in those heavy flannels. I don't think he believed me, but he didn't say anything else. Then David wanted to have sex, but I couldn't risk him seeing the bruise. Sunday I had pulled the night light out, but David had fixed it, so I told him no again. He was hurt. I tried to make it up by telling him that I would fuck him hard Wednesday, but he didn't seem to care. We lay there with this wall between us. And worse, I just kept thinking about fucking Will, not David."

I closed that file and saved it; I didn't need to hear anymore.

Digging through the Internet, I ordered a semen detection kit and had it shipped to my office.

Next, I drove over to the motel. Perez's car was by his room, but it was lunch time. I went over to the bar. Mary wasn't working, but I saw from the front window that Perez was in a booth. looking at the menu.

I figured that now was good. I walked to his motel door and knocked. I didn't get an answer so I used the key to open the door.

This time I ignored the bed and walked into the other room to see his laptop on and showing a Quickbooks accounting screen.

I pulled my thumb drive out, inserted it in his computer, and installed the key-logger program. This time, I didn't bother with screen captures, but checked all e-mails, all websites, all keystrokes, and all data, which included the accounting data. If he was doing anything that I could use to hurt him, I'd be able to find it.

Next I enabled his remote desktop client and checked that the motel wireless had the right port open. It did.

Finally I went to one of the websites that offered a free light version of remote control software and created the account at his domain name. I installed their software which would allow me to take control of his laptop from anywhere; and I'd have his desktop on my monitor. The site records IP addresses of everyone who logs in and so will show that it was installed from the motel network.

I removed the icons from the desktop and system tray, as well as from the start menu.

Then I brought up his Quickbooks screen and got the hell out of there.

I went back to the office and worked a few hours.

Getting home in a good mood, I was jovial and helpful to the kids and Marge. She looked worried when I first got home, but relieved after seeing that I was acting normally. Around ten she said that it was time for her to go to bed.

I told her that I had some work to finish, and would be up in a while. She answered, "Great, I'll see you in the morning."

Yeah, just fucking great, I thought. Get enough sleep so you can service your lover tomorrow.

I had a shitload of data to deal with; today's footage, all the files from the bugs, all the files from Willy's and Marge's computers, and the phone bug data. But it wasn't going to be tonight. I did download the data from her car recorder, and put it back in Marge's car.

She was either sleeping or pretending to be when I got in bed. I got as far away from her as possible and went to sleep thinking, tomorrow's the day.

Marge was up ahead of me Wednesday morning which was fine with me. I was sick to my stomach knowing that she was going to cheat on me again today, and that I would have to watch the recording of her pleasuring her lover and being pleasured.

When I went in the kitchen she was finishing making breakfast. I noticed that she was fully dressed for work which was another first.

She said, "Just in time, sweetie, and good morning."

I grunted and reached for the coffee. After I got a cup and had a drink or two, I turned back to her to find her staring at me with a confused look on her face.

I said, "Sorry, was still asleep on me feet. Or is that my feet?"

She said, "Okay, you're just usually a morning person. Now you know how I feel most mornings."

I didn't reply, just sat down and took a sip. The kids came in and she began serving breakfast. I always help her serving when she cooks, but not today. I didn't look at her but saw out of the corner of my eye that she kept taking quick glances at my face.

When she put my plate in front of me, she paused and stared at me. I neglected to notice while looking at the door.

As I was about to leave, she stepped in front of me with a worried look, and said quietly, "David, is there something wrong?"

I stared at her blankly and said, "Not that I know of." I hugged her, suddenly affectionately. She melted into my arms, relieved, and said, "I'm glad; I was worried."

I said, "I love you and I can't imagine living without you. And there is no other woman in this world that I want to make love to." I waited, and then added, "I hope that you feel the same way about me."

She instantly stiffened and made a sobbing noise while holding me tighter said, "Of course I do." Then she whispered, "And I plan on wearing you out tonight."

I pulled away forcefully, and walked out without looking back at her.

I drove to the motel and downloaded the data while waiting for Marge to go to work. I got back home a little after 9:00am.

I spent the entire time in the parking lot wondering how I was going to get through this day; how could I act normally around the slut; what I was going to do? How am I going to be able to watch the video of her with another man?

Downloading the data from the bugs took some time. I wandered around the house aimlessly while it copied.

There was just no way I was going to be able to talk to Marge tonight, or even worse, get into bed with her.

I started with his e-mails. After a of couple hours, I learned some basic facts.

He had three companies that bought products cheaply and resold them to the local military base, to several Fortune 500 companies, and to the Federal government.

It appeared that he was screwing five women besides my wife, the busy little asshole.

He had a number of e-mails concerning the quality of the products and specifications.

I saved a couple of e-mails for further follow-up. Not much so far, but it was a start.

Next, I copied his three QuickBooks company files and used the key logger program to find his logins and passwords.

I didn't find much useful there either; I'm not a CPA. I did notice, under expenses, that he had six company credit cards. He even noted the card number in the notes for each card.

Listening to his phone conversations took a long time but proved to be well worth it.

I began to see some correlations between some e-mails and what he was saying on the phone. One call was from somebody in the base's shipping and receiving department. He said that he had a problem getting the last shipment processed because of the duplicate serial numbers. Worse, all future shipments must have unique serial numbers.

Perez was pissed about that and made it painfully clear that he wasn't happy. The guy insisted that the new auditing software would flag all kinds of things and that they had to be more careful. When Perez hung up he went online and purchased two specialty printers and supplies.

Another call was from a supplier who wanted Perez to buy from him. After a lot of beating around the bush, Willy boy finally said, "Look, the qualification process takes forever. That is just the way it is. But I like you and want to help. The chief of procurement for the base is the guy who approves vendors, but he takes the advice of his procurement agent. I can get him to help you, but it will cost you."

The guy sounded defeated when he asked, "How much?"

"For $5000 cash you can sell $100,000 worth of stuff to the base. And to help you out, you can raise your price by two percent without any problem. Future orders won't cost quite as much."

The guy sounded a little happier. "Okay, how do I get the money to you?"

"Let me know when you have it ready; I'll tell you where to meet me. Two days later, your bid will be accepted."

"Thanks. I'll call as soon as possible."

His next call was from a guy in the base procurement section, which was where Marge worked. The guy gave Perez the amounts that several competitors had submitted on several contracts.

Other than that, he received four calls of interest, all from his sluts; one of the calls was from my wife. It was the same conversation that I had heard from the car recorder.

Taking a break, I decided that it was time to get a bit more organized, so I set up Marge and Will folders on the flash drive, and sub-folders for video, audio, data, and miscellaneous stuff. I moved everything I had into the folders and made a backup.

It was time to call George.

He commiserated with me for a few minutes, and then I told him that I needed him in his official capacity.

He was all ears. When I finished he said, "Excellent. Although I can't use your evidence in court, it will unofficially make my ongoing investigation easier. We have been looking into shipping and receiving for a couple of months now. Inventory goes missing, sometimes whole shipments. The paperwork just doesn't show anything wrong, but physical inventories show duplicate serial numbers and below-spec materials. I need to see what you have as soon as possible."

I said, "I have to be out of the house before she comes in; I can meet you this afternoon, at your office."

He said, "No, let's meet at my apartment at 3:00pm; I don't want anyone else involved just yet. Dinner and drinks are on me, also, drowning the pain a bit. I'm driving; you're getting drunk," George said firmly.

I agreed and we signed off immediately.

That was my answer; I would hang out with George tonight and get shit-faced. By the time that I'd get home, Marge would be asleep, and tomorrow morning I could use the hangover as the excuse to stay away from her.

My stomach suddenly sickened; it was almost 1:00pm; she would be with him shortly.

I called Marge's cell phone and got her voice mail. I guess she didn't want to talk to me right now. I left her a message saying that I was going to see George and would be late.

Eventually, I got back to work by starting on the video capture files from Monday to this morning.

There I got my first surprise: early Monday afternoon a woman let herself in with her own card. The asshole immediately got up from his desk, swept her into his arms, and kissed her passionately. They retired to the bed for some horizontal bump and grind. I saved the file.

Tuesday morning, he fucked a housekeeper. It was a quickie; she just pulled her panties off and bent over the bed. When he was done she went to the bathroom to clean up, put her panties back on, and left.

Tuesday afternoon, another housekeeper knocked on his door. He let her in, gave her some cash; she knelt down in front of him and sucked him off dispassionately.

I copied the scenes for later use.

It was about time to meet George, so I did another full backup, making an extra for George to keep.

George picked me up and we spent about two hours going over what I had found and then we headed to the bar.

It was about 1:00am when we left, but that is about all that I remember.

Thursday morning, I awoke at about nine; the house was deserted, Marge and the kids long gone.

There was a note on the table. It read, "Since you were so drunk last night, you didn't set your alarm clock. I am not your wake-up service!"

I chuckled, thinking, "She is so pissed. Good! I won't have to work on staying away from her."

Next, I called the office to let them know that I was sick. Then I headed to the motel to get the video that I was dreading to see.

On the way back, George called, saying that the investigation was now making real progress. The guy with the $5000 bribe agreed to wear a wire; the methods that Perez and his buddies were using to steal had been tracked; and a preliminary report had been filed to base command. The expectation was that the MPs would conduct a raid on Perez's office, motel room, and house. His computers would be well searched, and there had better not be any key logger running, sending data to me. I assured him that there would not be.

George thought that the raids would happen in about ten days, and hoped that I could hold off confronting Marge until then.

Then he added a real kicker: since there was a leak to Perez from procurement, Marge was now considered a person of interest.

I was about to say, "That was pretty stupid; Marge doesn't steal." Then I realized that I used to think that Marge would never cheat, either.

We promised to talk tomorrow.

I got home and downloaded the motel data as well as the house data.

Then I started watching the Wednesday data until 12:30, but then stopped.

Next, I checked his e-mail and found what looked to be two other vendors who were bribing Perez. Those I forwarded to George.

I found a few e-mails from his sluts. A couple of them gave dates and times when they would be there. I noted those as Perez would be too busy to notice that I was taking over his computer.

Finally, it was time. I couldn't put off viewing the video of Marge. I fast forwarded until he went to the door and my wife walked into the room.

I stopped the playback and just sat there feeling like my guts were washing out of me. Hollow, sick, destroyed, miserable, mad, I felt them all, and others that I couldn't put names to readily.

Eventually, I started the playback, and watched them embrace and kiss passionately. Other than her reminding him to be gentler, they didn't say much as they undressed each other and rolled on the bed to fondle.

With tears running down my face, I watched him suckle her titties, feel her ass, stroke her pussy, and just play with her body. Worse, I watch her respond to him.

As she fondled him, she began to play with his cock, sometimes stroking, sometimes squeezing the head, and sometimes just holding it lovingly. She was doing to him all of the things that she did for me.

Then he fingered her to orgasm. She made the same sounds and movements cumming for him as she did for me. I stopped the recording and cried for a long time.

I fast-forwarded through him lapping her to another orgasm, and then her going down on him.

He pulled her off and began pushing her off the bed. I hit play in time to hear her say, "What babe?"

He said, "On your knees on the floor, hot stuff; lean back on the bed."

She complied as he moved in front of her and stuffed his cock in her mouth.

He gagged her so she wrapped her hand around his cock. He began a serious face-fucking. She couldn't pull away with the bed behind her; he had her punching herself in the mouth on every stroke.

She got his cock out of her mouth and said, "Easy." He just shoved back in and hammered away at her.

The second time she got it out she said, "Too rough!"

He just said, "Take it, bitch," and stuffed it back into her.

"Your slutty mouth feels good on my cock. Take it deep," he added while holding her face.

She gagged badly; I thought that she might throw up on his dick. He backed off and began slapping her face with his cock. Then he moved forward and pushed his balls against her mouth, saying, "Suck them, now."

blue4242
blue4242
137 Followers