Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blue4242
blue4242
138 Followers

Monday morning I was at work when around 11:00am I got a call from our family doctor's office. The receptionist asked me to come in immediately, if possible, but that it must be today. I asked why, but she just said that the doctor wanted to see me. When I informed her that I would not take off work on short notice without a reason, she offered to have the doctor speak to me.

Doctor Benson picked up and said, "David, I do need you to come to the office as soon as possible; I need to run some tests on you."

I replied, "Doctor, I will be in, but please tell me what brought this up, and why it is so immediate."

"I'd rather speak in person."

"I need to know if I should just go check myself into a hospital for immediate surgery, Doctor. Or just update my will. You are leaving me hanging."

He sighed and said, "Okay, David, your wife came in this morning feeling bad. Tests showed that she has three sexually transmitted diseases. She told us that she has not had sex with anyone but you, so it is likely that you are infected and gave her the diseases."

"Doctor, I will be right over."

When I arrived, the normally friendly staff was not. A sullen nurse led me to an exam room and took a blood sample. It hurt like hell, and I noticed that she was using a really big needle.

About an hour later, Doctor Benson walked in with a puzzled look on his face.

He started talking as he was still walking in, "David, you do not have any venereal diseases. I apologize for my statement on the phone; I just assumed that Marge was telling me the truth, but she wasn't."

"I understand, Doctor; I am glad that I am clean." I added, "Marge and I haven't had sex in a while; I now know that she cheated on me."

"I'm sorry. And here is a copy of your test results."

Right then, my cell phone rang; it was my daughter. I said, "Doctor, I'm sorry, but my daughter never calls during the day unless there is an emergency."

He nodded as I answered to hear Julia sobbing into the phone.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"Daddy, Mom just told us that you have been cheating on her and that now you have given her a disease," she cried. "How could you?"

"Julia, I am at the doctor's now; I do not have any venereal disease," I told her gently. "Let me put Doctor Benson on to confirm that."

After doing so, he handed the phone back to me. Julia sobbed, "Daddy I am so sorry that I doubted you, so very sorry. It's just that Mom was so cold and matter-of-fact about it when she told us, that we just believed her."

"I understand, baby, it's okay", I told her. "Now tell your brother the truth, but please do not tell your mother that we talked. I will be home shortly."

When I went to the receptionist to pay my co-pay she slid some papers over to me, saying, "These are copies of your test results showing that you are clean. The HIIPA regulations do not allow us to give you any information about your wife's medical issues."

Sliding some more paper to me, she added, "But I must have made a mistake, and accidently given you copies of her report, as well."

She looked me in the eye and smiled. I realized that Marge was not going to be well treated in this office when she came over for her VD treatments.

I thanked the lady and headed home for the final confrontation.

Arriving home, I saw that Marge's parents had been invited to this circus. I parked my car in the garage and entered the kitchen. I could hear voices from the living room, talking and sobbing, but mostly I noticed my father-in-law.

Standing about 6' 4" and 230 pounds, a retired coal miner, he was always difficult to miss. Now, standing there red-faced, glaring at me with hatred in his eyes, his hands clenched into fists, he had my attention.

It didn't help when he snarled, "You little shit. You cheated on my baby and you gave her a disease. I am going to wipe this floor with you."

Figuring that I had about two seconds to avoid a serious ass-kicking, I walked over to him, put my face about six inches from his, and, staring into his rage-filled eyes, said, "If I did that you'd be an asshole not to beat the shit out of me. But I didn't do it."

Confusion battled with rage; he stared back, until finally, he asked, "Tell me. Make it quick."

I handed him a copy of each medical report. He read them six times, and then just stared at the pages while the crying in the living room got louder.

Finally he met my gaze and said, "You're clean. My baby has a venereal disease, but someone else gave it to her. She lied to me, and she cheated on you."

I said, "We have been having problems lately, and haven't had sex in a while. That saved me from getting her diseases. But you couldn't have known that."

"David, I am sorry for what I said, and for what I thought about you."

"It's okay, thanks for listening. My marriage is probably over, maybe my life, but I am glad that you were willing to listen."

We headed toward the living room, but suddenly he stopped, and asked, "Marge told us that she has one STD: Chlamydia, but you said diseases; did you mean more than one?"

"Yeah, she also has syphilis and gonorrhea," I answered.

His eyes tightened and he said, "Let's go have a talk."

I grabbed him by his shirt, and shoved him against the countertop. Now it was me hissing at him. "ON MY TERMS! She is your baby, but she is my wife, and she should not have brought her parents or our children into this. But she did! My baby, Julia, called me in tears; I don't know yet what my son thinks. You are a witness here because your baby dragged you and them into this, BUT THAT IS IT."

Staring up at him in a rage, at this guy who could throw me through a wall, I added, "I don't care what you hear; this is about my family; you stay the hell out of it! Understand?"

Quietly, he said, "Yes, I understand, David."

I released him and we walked into the living room.

Both Marge and her mother screamed at me. Tom was sitting in a chair, crying. Julia dodged her grandfather, and plastered herself to me saying, "Daddy, I love you." Tom followed a moment later. I found myself in a double hug while my mother-in-law cursed me and my wife cried.

Julia touched the papers in my hand, and while staring me in the eyes, asked, "Is this the proof?"

I nodded.

Julia took the papers, and with a guilty look, she stepped back to read the medical reports. She pulled on Tom's arm and showed him the important lines.

They exchanged looks, and then both hugged me harder than before.

Marge's mother cursed again and then said, "How can you two hug that cheating bastard? He gave your mother a sexual disease!"

Marge, on the sofa, cried harder.

Julia pulled away to walk over to her grandmother. She knelt down in front of her and staring into her eyes, offered up both medical reports. A few moments later, my mother-in-law buried her face in her hands.

Marge screamed, "What? What does everyone think is so different? That bastard cheated on me, and gave me an STD."

Julia's face was indescribable as she got up from her grandmother and knelt down in front of her mother. She again showed both medical reports, pointing to the lines that proved that I was clean, but that Marge was not.

Marge's face drained of color as she understood the reports.

Julia said, "Mom, you lied to us; you cheated on your husband; you are a whore!"

Marge gasped, and her hand swung at Julia's face in retribution.

My daughter has fast reflexes; her arm flashed up to block the hit. Now it was her turn to hiss, "Mother, don't ever try to hit me again. You have lost that right. You are my mother and I love you." Getting up, she added, "But you are a lying slut. You tried to turn my brother and me against our daddy to cover your...activities. I will never forgive that, you SLUT!" She returned to me, and again I was hugged by both of my children.

Marge stared at the three of us together and quickly found a defense.

"Kids, your father must have given me the disease two or three weeks ago, accidently, I am sure. He didn't know his slut had infected him. He must have had symptoms well before me, and gone to some clinic for the cure. We haven't had sex in a while; though I have asked David to make love to me, he has refused."

With puppy dog eyes, Marge looked at everyone but me, and added, "I have not cheated on my husband; I never would. But he did, and now he has set me up to look like I did it. Please believe me; I have not had sex with anyone but my husband since we met!"

Well, everyone except Marge and me was looking confused now; I could see that Marge's dad was again thinking about pounding me through the floor. Time to go to the last level, the last chance that Marge could come clean, and perhaps we could save our marriage.

Ignoring everyone else, I stared intently at Marge and said, "Marge, this is your last chance; I have proof. Please tell the truth, and maybe we can work it out."

I had hoped she would respond honestly, but she attacked like a mother bear. "You bastard! You filthy, cheating bastard! You have no proof because I never cheated on you, ever! You lie to my family. You insult my virtue. Show us your proof, asshole!"

"Okay, I'll show you," I replied. Marge looked a little less confident as I got my laptop out, connected it to the home entertainment system and booted it up promptly.

As it loaded, I thought, Well, the revenge I had been working on for the last weeks had already started for Perez; now it was about to start for Marge. I hadn't expected four innocent people to be part of it, but here they are.

The first thing I did last Wednesday, while Marge was occupying Perez, was to use one of his company credit cards to register a domain name, and to start a web hosting account.

Then I spent the next couple of days creating the website that we were about to view.

Staring at Marge, I asked, "You broke up with him Thursday, didn't you?"

Scorning me, she laughed, "You are crazy. There is no one other than you. But there might be from now on!"

I brought up Outlook on our 65-inch TV and clicking on one message, I asked, "Do you recognize this guy? His name is Will Perez."

Marge's face paled and she whispered a weak, "No."

"He sent me a link to his website; you're...featured prominently. (That was one of the last messages that I had sent while I was last logged into his machine). Turning to Julia and Tom, I said, "It's time for you guys to go upstairs."

Julia said, "No. She brought us into this mess; we are not leaving now."

Tom simply noted, "Dad, I see the address of the link. If you send us upstairs, we will be typing that address on my computer five seconds later."

Nobody else seemed to have an opinion, and Tom was likely to be the only person who would read a link as a matter of course. He must be wondering why I was about to bring up a website called thewhoresofwperez.

Nodding to my children, I clicked the link.

The website flashed a blue screen and a deep male voice reverberated, "Welcome to The Whores of Will Perez."

Pictures of fully-dressed women began filling the screen, while the voice continued, "I want to share with the world the cunts that I fuck. These are mostly married whores who are easy to talk into bed. I use hidden cameras to record everything that they do."

Marge gasped, loudly, maybe feeling that her world was now about to crash around her.

The voice now sounded (hopefully) like Perez; I spent a lot of time converting the audio to his voiceprint. "Check out the bitches; I have some video and sound bites for each. If you like what you see, e-mail me; I have high-resolution recordings of these skanks sucking and fucking me. For a small fee, they can be yours. And remember, these are hidden videos, these married women don't have a clue that I am showing them to the world."

Everyone's eyes were riveted on the fourth image over; it was Marge. She was dressed in one of her usual work outfits, a grey pantsuit that looked really good on her.

I hovered the mouse over her image and we heard, "Meet Marge A. She's a 50-something MILF (she is actually 44 years old, tough shit), a bit overweight, and with a loose pussy. She's been ridden hard and put away wet, but she is a natural slut who loves cock. She was the quickest I ever met to spread her legs for me. I have a lot of videos of Marge; click this to hear and see samples of Marge in action. E-mail me for a list of videos and prices."

Everyone's head swiveled to stare at Marge, who was white-faced and white-knuckled. Staring at the screen, she moaned, "No. No, this can't be happening. No."

Clicking on Marge's picture brought up a screen with eight clips of Marge samples.

Marge's eyes grew large as she took in the screen; obviously she recognized the location and maybe some of her positions. She began sobbing; her mother put her arm around her. Her father looked dazed; our kids looked, well, mad as hell.

I stepped away from the computer, saying, "I think we have seen enough."

"No," Julia said. "I have not. These little pictures could be any kind of BULLSHIT! I want to know what THE HELL is going on!" She snarled, "I want proof either way!"

While saying that, she darted past me to grab the mouse and clicked on the first image. As the video clip loaded, Tom went over to her and put his arm on her shoulder. She hugged him back tightly.

The scene showed a naked Marge kneeling against the side of a bed with somebody's balls in her mouth, his cock on her face. Her head moved around his bag, as her tongue must have been doing. Then she let his balls slip out of her mouth, looked up at him (and the camera) and with a sexy smile said,"I love gobbling your gonads."

"Oh...gross. That's...that's disgusting," a shocked Julia exclaimed. "How could you do that?"

Tom looked even more shocked but said nothing. Marge's father hugged his wife while Marge just sobbed.

After a few seconds, Julia clicked on the next link, and the video appeared.

It showed Marge naked again, but this time she was going to town on Perez's cock. I heard Marge's mother gasp just after he pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face. One shot went up her nose. Then he wiped his softening cock across her face, smearing his cum into her face. She sucked him clean, and then ran her tongue around her mouth to lap up his ejaculate, which she then made a big deal of swallowing.

Finally, she looked up at him, and using her sexy voice, said, "Your cum tastes great lover."

Marge's sobs grew louder.

Nobody said a word as Julia clicked on the third link.

It started with Marge sucking his cock again, this time on the bed. Then she pulled off and turned around to get up on her hands and knees. She shoved her ass back as far as she could and then looked around to him (and to the camera) and said, "Please, put it up my ass. I need a good butt-fuck."

His voice could be heard, "But, baby, I don't have any lube."

"I don't care," she begged. "Your cock's wet; stick it in my asshole, now!"

As the video faded I said, "Julia, we have seen enough."

She nodded with tears streaming down her face; she and her brother walked across the room to hug me again. Tom was crying as were Marge's parents. Marge was crying uncontrollably into her mother's arms.

After a minute, I asked, "Marge, why?"

She bawled harder as she tried to answer, but all I could make out was, "don't know...so sorry...God...."

Handing my car keys to Tom, I said, "Kids, go somewhere for a couple of hours. Do some shopping if you want; you have your credit cards, but do you need cash?"

Tom replied, "No, I have that covered; we'll get dinner out and be back this evening."

Julia said, "I need to get my purse; I'll be right back."

After they left, I said, "I'll be back in 30 minutes. Marge, it would be good if we could talk then."

Looking at her parents, I added, "Best if you two would stay, too, please. She needs your help."

Then I headed out for a long walk.

I got back about 40 minutes later. Marge and her parents were sitting at the kitchen table. Marge immediately got up, and said, "David, thank you for coming back."

I nodded, and said, "Sit please; we have one more problem to discuss."

Marge's face paled again; I noticed as she sat down, how red her eyes were.

I sat down across from her at the four-person round table and said, "Marge, Perez was arrested today."

Her eyes grew wide again.

"George has been investigating improprieties at your office for a couple of months. It turns out that Perez has been defrauding the government and blackmailing his suppliers for kickback."

Three people just stared at me.

"It also turns out that he has been screwing a lot of women besides you," I sneered at her. "He even bought honest whores, the kind that you just give money for sex. And he had hidden cameras in his love-nest to record everything."

Gesturing to the TV, I said, "From this website, you can see what he has been doing with those videos."

Marge was now crying hysterically.

I continued, "His office, his business, and his love-nest were raided today. Also, one guy in your shipping department and one in procurement were arrested."

Rising and walking to Marge, I added, "George has evidence, e-mails from you to Perez where you leaked contract details and competitor prices to him."

Marge's head snapped up, and she gasped, "No! I would never do that!"

Her mother snipped, "And how can we believe that?"

Marge sobbed.

"The only reason that you are not in jail right now is because you are, at least at present, my wife. George is bending the rules, but if you are not in his office first thing tomorrow morning, the MPs will escort you there."

Standing in front of her, I said, "Marge, if you did that, you are going to federal prison for a long time."

She cried, "I didn't! I know that you have no reason to believe me, but I didn't leak any work stuff to him." She stared at me eye-to-eye and confessed, "Yes, I lied to you. Yes, I had an affair with him and he gave me diseases, and even worse, I tried to set you up to cover for what I did. I thought that we had sex after I was infected, so that you would be, too. I didn't mean for this to happen. I can't expect you to forgive me or want to be with me anymore. I have destroyed my family and my life. And if I had sent Will any information, jail would be a good place for me; I have nothing left regardless, but that, I did not do."

I asked, "Marge did you ever take your laptop to his love nest?"

She nodded. "A couple of times; it let me get some work done...while still having the afternoons off. I am so sorry."

I shouted, "The afternoons off work so you could fuck around?"

Wincing, she nodded.

"Marge did he ever have access to your laptop? Did you ever finish fucking him, and then take a shower or fall asleep while you were connected to the base's network?"

She again nodded without looking up at me.

I grabbed her laptop and booted it up quickly. Then I went over and turned off our Internet access. I had to do that, as one of the last things I had done while remoting in to Marge's computer was to schedule a mass e-mail, making it look like Perez did it. With our Internet access turned off, the e-mails could not be sent, but here was another crime to lie on Perez.

I pretended to be surprised at needing a password, and had her tell me what it was. After a bit, I looked up and said, "Marge he put a remote control program on your computer so that he could take over and see everything. There is a login for wperez."

Her head flashed up, shocked again. "He set me up," she wailed.

Nodding, I said, "Yep, it looks like he wanted more from you than just your pussy." Seeing her flinch, I added, "Besides your mouth and asshole, of course."

Pretending to ignore her reaction to that, I bent back to her laptop. I waited a bit, and then straightened to look at Marge.

blue4242
blue4242
138 Followers