Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blue4242
blue4242
138 Followers

She turned her face away and said, "No, you know I don't like that."

He grabbed her ear and hair and pulled her face back toward his balls, while saying, "Do it bitch! Gobble my gonads."

Realizing that he wasn't going to let her go, and probably hairy balls didn't feel good rubbing over her lips and face, she opened her mouth and took him into her mouth.

I fast-forwarded until I saw her getting on the bed.

She lay on her back, and I watched her open her legs for another man.

Thursday evening was quiet; the kids were out, Marge and I did our own things without much communication.

After everyone went to bed, I switched out the data recorder in her car and copied it.

I couldn't resist checking the car data; I was betting that she talked to Ashley on the way to work. Marge would not have called on the bedroom phone because I was hung over and sleeping in there. And she wouldn't try in the kitchen as the kids might walk in at any moment.

Sure enough, Ashley called Marge, asking how it went.

Marge said, "It was fine with Will; I made him be gentler and I'm not sore this morning, just that well-fucked feeling. He is still too rough and he makes me do things I don't really want to do, but I enjoyed our time together."

Quietly, Ashley asked, "But with David? Let me guess, either he came in two seconds or he couldn't get it up, right?"

Marge wailed, "No, he didn't show up! He went out and got drunk with one of his buddies. He staggered in late as hell, stinking of alcohol, and collapsed into bed without saying a word to me."

"What did you do?"

"What could I do? I lay there steaming while he snored. This morning, I turned off his alarm clock, wrote a biting note, and left."

Ashley noted, "You know, sometimes, once in a while, most of us do go out and tie one on...sounds like bad timing is all."

"No," Marge wailed again. "I hinted a couple of times to him about sex last night. Yesterday morning, I told him I planned on wearing him out that night. He didn't say anything, just went to work. He didn't even say goodbye."

"Do you think he is suspicious, or knows something?" Ashley asked.

Marge said, "No, how could he? I only fuck Will when David is at work. No, I think David is mad that we have only had sex once a week for a while now, and he's trying to get even by scorning me."

"That's a reach, girl."

"I think I am right," Marge said. "He knew he could fuck me last night, the first Wednesday in months, and he turned it down cold." Then she added, "But damn it, I really wanted to fuck both of them yesterday, even if I got sore again. Damn David's male ego; he is going to find it quite cold in the bedroom for a while now!"

Ashley laughed a little and said, "Marge, it's female ego that is making you want them both in the same day. Let it go, at least for now."

"I guess."

"It's more than a guess; you have been holding out on David for months. He might be looking at that as you controlling him, and he might have fought back by denying you." Ashley explained, "He can't be happy, and you'd better fix that problem before you worry about fucking them both."

"That's what I was trying to do: give David more sex," Marge exclaimed.

"No, you made Wednesday night about what you wanted, not about what David needed," Ashley reminded her.

"You're right, but what should I do now?"

Ashley said, "Let it go; maybe he didn't mean to scorn you; just assume that that's the case and let it go. There is a good chance that David will want you tonight."

I saved that conversation thinking, Hot damn, I pissed her off royally and don't have to pay the piper.

There was another call a few minutes later, Ashley again.

"Hey Marge." Ashley started out, "You said that Will makes you do things that you don't want to do, why do you let him?"

"He's forceful and does what he wants. I got him to not fuck me quite as roughly, but he is just a rough lover," was the reply.

Curious, Ashley asked, "What kinds of things does he make you do?"

"One thing yesterday: he put me on my knees on the floor with the back of my head against the bed. Then he stuffed his cock in my mouth and started pumping away; I had to wrap my hand around his cock to keep him from gagging me. But he was fucking my mouth so hard that it was like I was punching myself in the lips every time he thrust. Since I was against the bed, I couldn't get away from it."

"That sucks," Ashley noted.

"Yeah, and then he pulled out and did something he knows I don't like: he shoved his hairy balls against my mouth and told me to gobble them."

"Gross."

"I didn't have a choice; he was pulling on my hair and my ear while shoving them at my mouth; I had to open up and take them in. It was disgusting; he smelled bad and tasted worse," Marge said. She added, "He also likes to talk dirty and tells me to say, well, slutty things to him. It seems stupid to me, but he seems to get off on it."

Ashley said, "Men."

"Yeah," Marge agreed. "I think he believes the porn movies are real life. He wouldn't stop sticking his balls in my mouth until I agreed to kneel there, and say in a real sexy tone, 'I love gobbling your gonads,' Once I said it, we had good sex."

"Weird."

Thursday evening, Marge made overtures for sex, but I ignored them. It was almost 2:00am before I went to bed, and she was asleep. Sorry, Ashley, you were wrong.

I was up early Friday and went directly to work. I left around three, taking the semen test kit with me, and stopped at the motel to get Thursday's and today's videos. Mary wasn't working at the bar, but I had a drink while waiting for the data to download.

Getting home, I started copying the files into their storage locations and then used the semen test kit on Marge's panties. The results were positive, though that didn't change anything.

I had enough time remaining to review the new videos, and once again I was shocked.

I opened the first file. And to this day, I wish that I had not.

A young lady in a base military uniform entered his room. Dickhead and she sat on the sofa and drank a couple of glasses of wine. She looked like she might be 20, or maybe 21, and perhaps weighed 110 pounds.

After a while he made his move; his hands were all over her. They kissed and hugged; he got her blouse and bra off and began playing with her breasts. At first she was definitely going along with it. But as he stripped her she became less comfortable.

When he went to take her skirt off, she resisted, saying, "No. I'm sorry. This is wrong and I didn't mean to do this. I'm going to leave now."

She tried to get up but he threw her back on the sofa and said, "Too late now, you little cock-tease; you're going to get fucked."

She rolled off the other end of the sofa and started toward the door. Perez grabbed her, spun her toward him, and with a smirk on his face, punched her hard in the stomach.

While she writhed on the floor, he got undressed. He was fully erect when he reached down, grabbed her and threw her on the bed.

She was hurting too much to struggle as he yanked her skirt down and ripped her thong off of her. I could see marks on her hips where the fabric had torn into her skin.

I could not watch any more and closed the file. Then I raced to the bathroom and threw up violently. When I recovered a bit I made a copy for George.

Deciding to continue, I clicked the next file and got another surprise. Mary walked into his room; he gave her money, and she sucked and fucked him. Well, she told us that she was a whore; still, it surprised me to see her in action. I noted that she had bigger tits than I had thought.

There were two other files of interest, both from this afternoon, just a few hours ago, in fact. The first was a phone call to Marge asking her to stop by because he was so horny. After a bit of playing around, Marge agreed.

The last file showed Marge walking in, kissing and hugging Perez, then dropping to her knees to suck him off briskly. She left shortly after that.

With no particular reason, I saved the three files for George as well.

I called George and told him that I had to see him immediately. He agreed and suggested that he could come right over to my house. But it was getting too close to the time that Marge could be home, so I asked to meet him at his office.

Ten minutes later he answered his door. I did not enter, but handed him the flash drive, and said, "George, there are four files on this; the first one is the important one. I couldn't watch it and I am sorry that you have to do so. I'll be waiting in my car when you are done."

Almost an hour later George opened the car door and got in with me. He looked at me and said, "I don't know who she is, but I will find out. And Perez is going to pay!"

Putting his seatbelt on, he added, "To the bar, James. I don't want booze; I want some answers, some from Mary."

Mary was sitting at the bar but not working it. When she spotted us, she waved to the bartender to get us a pair of gin-and-tonics. After he set them down in front of us, she hugged George and squeezed my hand, and then said, "Hi guys, it's always good to see you two!"

Blindly, I said, "Hi Mary, it's great to see you."

George stared at her and said, "Mary, what is wrong?"

Her face crumpled and she said, "George, you were right again. I picked up venereal diseases. That's why I can't work at the bar; I'm infected and don't want to risk infecting anyone else. I'm done being a whore. And I am done worrying about school; I am just going to make it as I can, without being either a nurse or a whore."

My, "You're not done with school," beat George's, "You ARE going to be a nurse," by a half-second.

Mary just hung her head, and replied, "No, I can make it with this job if I don't have to save for school. That's good enough now."

George grabbed her by the arm and spat, "No! No, it's not even close to being good enough! You talked about becoming a nurse that day in that jail cell and you have worked for it every day since. I'm glad you are not going to sell yourself anymore, but I will not let you give up."

I added, "We'll find another way Mary."

She looked at us both with tears in her eyes, and said, "I couldn't ask for better friends. But I can't and won't ask you guys for help; that would be taking advantage of our friendship."

George and I looked at each other before I said, "Good. You're not asking, and since you can't stop us, the subject is closed. We'll get back to you."

We all laughed, and then I followed up on it. "George," I asked, "aren't there going to be some openings on the base shortly?"

Before he could answer, Mary got serious again. "Guys," she said. "There are two other things I have to tell you. First, I know that you are watching Will Perez; I can see the door to his room though the front windows of the bar. And I hope that you bust him soon."

Stone-faced, George nodded.

"Well, the first thing that I did after learning that I had venereal diseases was to fuck him bareback."

My mouth dropped, and I gasped, "Why?"

She snarled at me, "'Cause that was the only way that I could hurt the bastard!"

In a menacing tone, George asked, "Mary, what did he do to you?"

"He didn't do anything to me. But he raped and beat a woman, no, a girl. I saw her stagger out of his door as I was coming to work. She could barely walk. I went over to her to try to help; she was crying; her face was bruised and bloody. Her skirt was torn, and blood was running down her legs. All she would let me do was help her to her car, and then she left." Mary added, "George, she might have been 20, and she was wearing an Air National Guard uniform; she is one of yours."

"I know," George said. "I will find her and make sure she is getting help. And he is going to regret everything he has done." Turning to me, he added, "And I suspect that David has some nasty ideas that he hasn't told me about yet."

"We can talk about it."

It was about midnight when I got to bed; Marge was asleep, and now George knew all my plans. He was also going to see if Mary could fit in to base procurement; they were shortly going to have several openings.

Saturday was a quiet day; Marge and I did not talk much. We did the usual movie night, but when I arrived with the drinks, Marge was sitting in the center of the sofa with Tom and Julia on either side. Normally Marge and I sit next to each other and the kids sit next to us on the sofa.

I sat in an armchair, noticing that Tom and Julia looked uncomfortable, while Marge looked smug.

Marge went to bed early; I used the time to check the voice recorders, but drew a blank. She had one e-mail from Perez thanking her for the 'relief' Friday, and looking forward to next Wednesday.

We didn't really talk Sunday; we just went through the motions of normal lives. I went to bed slightly before Marge, and noticed that she was still going into the bathroom to change into her flannels. She had to know that her lies and cheating had her - us - in a downward spiral.

She got into bed without saying anything, but got in roughly enough to be sure that she wakened me. I didn't say anything, as she immediately rolled away from me. I was fine with that; she could keep her diseases.

Monday afternoon George called to tell me that he had found the rape victim; she had gone to a civilian hospital, and after talking, was now willing to testify against Perez. He also informed me that they were planning to conduct the raid next Monday morning. He added that he hoped that I could leave Marge to do her thing this week so as not to risk tipping off Perez.

I again agreed, and told him that I was planning on telling Marge that I would be out of town from Wednesday until Sunday, but that I would actually get a room at the motel and would work on the details of what I had told him.

Next, I called Kevin at the motel and reserved the room directly over Perez's for five days.

Monday night at dinner, I told Marge and the kids that I had to go out of town Wednesday and would be back Sunday. Julia and Tom expressed dismay; Marge didn't react.

Tuesday, Marge and I basically did not talk. I packed a bag and put it in my car. After everyone went to bed, I checked the voice recorders. Only one conversation was interesting; it was from Marge to Ashley this morning.

Marge said, "Ashley, that bastard is ruining things."

"Will or David?" a confused Ashley asked.

"David. We have been fighting or at least ignoring each other for days now. He told me last night that he is going out of town Wednesday morning and won't be back until Sunday. Again I won't have the chance to fuck them both the same day, damn it."

Ashley said, "Marge, you'd better take care of problems with your husband before you worry about your fantasies. This has gone on too long."

"Yeah," Marge replied. "But if David would stop being a jerk, I would rock his world. I just don't understand why he has to be so difficult."

Great, she is fucking around, but I am being difficult. I saved the file anyway.

I went to work early Wednesday but left around noon to check into the motel. I pulled the video receiver from my car and set it and two laptops up in the room. For the next few days I would have real-time access to the feed as well as the Internet.

Then I waited until about one, watching out the window. I saw Marge pull up and walk to his room; she had her laptop with her.

Turning on the live feed, I watch her hug and kiss him. She told him that she had to check e-mail first, and then started her laptop and connected to the motel's Internet connection. They both worked on their computers for about ten minutes. As soon as she told him that she was done, he picked her up and carried her to the bed. Dropping her on it he said, "I need to fuck your sweet pussy baby."

She pulled him down to her to kiss him and said, "And I need you to fuck me!"

I turned the sound down and remotely logged in to Perez's computer, and from his, into Marge's laptop while they undressed each other.

Then I went to work. They played, rough and hard, for almost two hours and then fell asleep in each other's arms. They woke up around 5:00pm, which gave me four hours of access to their computers. When they started waking up, I logged out but kept watching.

She woke up first, looked around, saw the clock, and then saw him. She shook him, saying, "Will, wake up, honey, we fell asleep."

He snorted as he woke up and rolled on his back. He asked, "What time is it?"

"A little after five; I have to get going!"

He yawned. "Me, too. I promised the wife I'd take her out to dinner."

She playfully hit him, and said, "Hey, I don't want to hear about that."

"I hear too much about your husband and kids, don't forget," he said as he started getting up from the bed.

She grabbed him, and said, "Sweetie, I am sorry that I said that. I know we have other lives, and I love mine. I just get jealous sometimes thinking of you being with your wife."

"I know, baby, what we are doing is hard for both of us." He added, "I'm glad that you haven't fucked your husband lately. I like thinking about how your body is mine alone."

She reacted, "It's not yours! I choose to share it with you, but I love my husband. And I am going to make it up to him for the last few weeks that I have been neglecting him." I do love my time with you; please understand that. You get me so hot, and make me cum so hard. But I can't risk ruining my marriage.'

He pulled away from her and said, "Hey, I don't want my wife finding out, either." As he got up he said, "Damn, my shoulders are on fire."

She gasped and said, "Will, I'm sorry! I scratched you! God, I am sorry!!"

"Fuck!!" He went to the bathroom mirror and viewed his battle scars. "Shit, you scratched the fuck out of me, bitch."

"I'm sorry!" she cried as she rolled out of bed.

She immediately cried again as she arose. "Ahh, I'm sore!!" She wiped her hand over her crotch and saw that it was bloody, and screamed again. "You bastard! You promised to be careful! You tore me! And you marked my tits again!"

"Yeah, like I asked you to rip the skin off of my shoulders. How am I going to keep that secret from my wife? DAMNIT!"

"I'm sorry!" Marge moaned. "I guess we can't keep our passion under control."

"I guess," he muttered. "Let's get cleaned up and dressed; I've got to get home."

When they were ready, he gave her a peck on the cheek, grabbed her ass, and said, "Lover, I'll see you soon."

She kissed him back and then left.

Looking out the window, I watched her walk away from her lover to go back to our home. Anyone watching her walk would realize that she had a real sore pussy. And from the way that she walked, she was going to be sore for a couple of days.

Oh yes, she was going to pay.

Thursday and Friday, I alternated between my job and my 'projects.' Thursday afternoon, he got a call from Marge saying that this has been great, but that she could not see him anymore, and that she was ending the affair. They fought for a bit, and then promised to talk again soon.

Late Friday evening I did the final transfers between computers, sent some e-mails, and then deleted the keyloggers from both Marge's and Perez's laptops as well as clearing their logs. I accessed Marge's computer through Perez's, knowing that the log-in program would note that the IP address was from the motel. I forwarded all of her active quotes to Perez.

I drove back to the house Sunday afternoon; nobody was home. I picked up the four voice recorders and cleared them without listening to them. George could have them and the one from her car back now. Then I unpacked and got a drink. Julia and Marge got home shortly, having been to the grocery store. Tom arrived as we were putting things away and we had a quiet 'last' night.

blue4242
blue4242
138 Followers