All Comments on 'PayBack Ch. 02'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

please continue its a great story~!! mmmmmm the kind of story that made me squirm in my chair......

ConnollyAssociationConnollyAssociationabout 20 years ago
Aaaahhhhhh!!!!

Will is perfectly right. He has kept those young girls out of jail and somewhere along the line parents should share the responsibility for the actions of their children. This is a great series - inventive , bold and now that the mothers are into it I have high hopes for this to continue. Keep up the hot action and humiliation especially when the moms turn on it would be great to see this become very kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
payback 1 and 2

i did not like because you blackmail the girls' mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
nice

Please give more. Can't wait to hear what happens to the mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great stuff

Man this is a great series, read the stories with bated...well not just breath.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic

Man, I would mess up someone's livingroom for some of that treatment. I love this series. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable writing

Good start; commendable writing. I look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
689 Followers
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

PayBack Series Info