All Comments on 'Payback in the Bedroom Ch. 01'

by pentopaper

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I expected to hate this, but it was incredible. Beautifully, sensitively written and exquisitely hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Marvelous premise.

Beautifully written.

Lovely buildup.

Wonderfully written.

Would have liked it if she took some initiative. Reaching for his cock and balls. Maybe wrapping his cock between her breasts and titty fucking them for a while. Maybe a bit of edging with her hands and mouth.

Neverthe less, FIVE STARS.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban10 months ago

What a nice effort by this author. I really enjoyed reading this story. I also enjoyed the ending - hoping that this isn't the end of this little tale... If you know what I mean.. 5 Stars

LittleAngel_97LittleAngel_97about 1 year ago

Still obsessed with this story—waiting eagerly for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story. Crazy hot scene the one with the finger in the mouth and the kissing, my favourite part.

I did not enjoy the cum/come joke I think it is rather unrealistic to expect this confusion ever to happen mid sex. Ahhh what woman wouldn't want that guy to ravish her???

Thank you for this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story. Crazy hot scene the one with the finger in the mouth and the kissing, my favourite part.

I did not enjoy the cum/come joke I think it is rather unrealistic to expect this confusion ever to happen mid sex. Ahhh what woman wouldn't want that guy to ravish her???

Thank you for this great story!

mrem4nmrem4nover 1 year ago

Simply incredible. I hope you revisit this series again now that you're back to writing!

DarknsDarknsalmost 2 years ago

What a wonderful reading experience! Thank you, I thoroughly loved it and am dying to know what happened. Bring on Part 2, pleeeaase!

5 stars and a favourite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing! And for a story where objectively not much is going on, it feels like a million things were happening. I would gladly read more from this author.

carnut44carnut44about 2 years ago

Wondering why you never submitted Chapter Two? PLEASE do! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep it next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfortunate the chapter 2 never got posted, would love to have seen this story contribute

DomidaneDomidaneover 2 years ago

After reading this story, I think i prefer female writers more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Interesting story line.

But it moves along as if everything were preordained.

Needs some 'action' on her part. She needs to so some serious playing with his cock, perhaps rubbing its head against her pussy/clit.

Needs some oral. Both cunnilingis and giving him a blowjob. It seemed as if that would be where it was headed when he taster her wetness on her fingers.

Fout stars.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenalmost 3 years ago

Please write the 2nd part!!! Such a sensual story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 2 plz

romanwajdenfelerromanwajdenfelerover 3 years ago
One of the best ever

I still come back here to reread this wonderful, but unfortunately so short, masterpiece. Oh how I wish to see the rest of it, maybe one day? Who knows, I've already waited few years so few more ain't gonna hurt.

Hope you're well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please submit ch 2

Your final notes say ch 2 was finished 10 years ago. No matter how rough I'd still like to read it. PLEASE!!!!!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 3 years ago
Holy...

After 10 years I have gone back and reread this story. I surely misjudged it at that time. 5* all the way. Would have loved a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omggg

Best writing ever. Want more more more! Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really good read

Thoroughly enjoyed it, let's see what ch2. brings us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

I would love to see chapter 2. Do you post writing somewhere else?

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 5 years ago
Did you lose your manuscript?

I see a 7 year break, and then recently you've started posting again.

Perhaps life caused you to loose your PC/hard disk and backups. If so, please accept my condolences for what evil befell you.

Maybe you submitted Chapter 2, and the Literotica maven bounced it back so you gave up getting it published. There are other venues, and we can use Google to find you again.

But if you don't intend or can't post Chapter 2, perhaps you might add a comment to answer questions about the backstory and resolution?

Please?

Pretty Please with Sugar On Top?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 2

Amazing story! It's been almost 9 years since the day you submitted this... It's about time for a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need the second chapter

keep going on second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Your story was so good, so detailed, so complete that I hope the "Final Chapter" will be ready yesterday. I can't wait to read it.

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love It

Loved your story! Need chapter two! Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soo good ..

Loved this piece! Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 02

Please post chapter two I'm begging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it......

Absolutely loved this story. I'm really hoping you give us chapter 2 because I want to know who this guy is. Seriously, I'm totally in lust/love with him. I'm hoping Maggie dumps her douchbag husband and hooks up with her "rapist." Best Non Con story I've read.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
somebody is a non con foreplay ace !! :))

hey pentopaper!! :) somebody is a non con foreplay ace !! :)) and the mystery captor and charmers identity not revealed?! :(( booohoooooooo!!! ;)

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischeabout 7 years ago
Oh my

A stunningly good piece of writing. If it answered just a few of the questions it raises, it would be brilliant. Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happened to Ch. 2?

I'd love to read it! Will y submit it please

.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
does the mythical 2nd chapter

tell us how we arrived at this point? and who these people are?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Melt

Absolutely loved it.

This is what a seduction story should be like.

This is how I want to be seduced.

Sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Everyone looks for something like this to read. It has everything! Does it really NEED another chapter?! Not really. Does anyone ever have the right to be rude to an author because they want to read more?? NO!! Reading an authors' work is a privilege, not a right! We should feel grateful that we enjoyed this wonderfully written story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing!!!!

Everyone looks for something like this to read. It has everything! Does it really NEED another chapter?! Not really. Does anyone ever have the right to be rude to an author because they want to read more?? NO!! Reading an authors' work is a privilege, not a right! We should feel grateful that we enjoyed this wonderfully written story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where's chapter 2???

You write a five star chapter with 270,000 reads and leave us hanging for FOUR YEARS??? Not cool. :( you said it's done and just needs editing, I'd be happy to help you with that.

So what what exactly did Maggie's husband do to this soldier? Why is he "waiting to die"? Is he going to figure out that getting Maggie to fall in love with him would be sweeter revenge than raping her? We need to know!

tatlockstatlocksabout 10 years ago
Special Story...if possible could you add more, loved it.

5 stars .......would be fascinated to see where this story would go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!!<3

Literally orgasmic! Loved it!

thayne002thayne002almost 11 years ago
Amazing

This story has so many layers to it. An amazing read. Please post chapter 2!

skeyewalkerskeyewalkeralmost 11 years ago
One of the best I've read

This story unlike many I have read over the years on this website is the first one I have commented on. I wonder why you havent offered the next chapter? (have I missed it?) This story has a lot of layers where you can take it anywhere...the characters are believable and the plot is a relevant and solid one. Can't wait to read the other chapters you write and thanks for sharing your talents. You can email me at that1chikk@me.com.

lushielushiealmost 11 years ago
Finished too soon!

Oh my gosh! I love the characters, I can't wait to see what happens and fingers crossed for a happy ending. Very sexy. Loved it, you are amazing!

jasonnmonicajasonnmonicaalmost 11 years ago
I really liked this story and would love to see it continue.

This story unlike most will linger in my mind for hours, days, and weeks, etc. I know you wrote this years ago but could think of nothing more enjoyable then seeing were your imagination takes it.

Conceive it, Believe it, and you will Achieve it.

Finish this inspired story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

An incompetent rapest is a new one! Good story, ***** but also worth finishing.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great tense build but foundation only

The story has character build and drama. It seems this is but a foundation without a plot that depends heavily on the unfolding of real identities. I can see a realm of possibilities for the ensuing chapter to this story with motive and resolution to the mystery at hand. The one issue is who is this perpetrator? One thing to twist this mystery is to present the perpetrator of this rape as the husband in roleplay to bring back a renewed reaction to eachothers lost passion. The other possibility is an estranged soldier betrayed and abandoned by a sleazy traitorous officer in combat theater hung out to dry by an unscrupulous officer attempting to cover tracks by throwing a virtuous hero to the perverbial wolves. The officer would need description to exhibit his lack of faithfulness to his wife country and even himself. His despicable nature should be complemented with the demise of his marriage and family and perhaps either death or mysterious disappearance. These are just a few ideas. In addition, it would be nice to see this situation find romance and love interest swell with the two main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you so much for this story. I loved it. seriously loved it. made me hot just reading it. gonna go take a shower now. thanks.

19Kitten1919Kitten19over 11 years ago
incomplete

as much as I liked it you are missing pieces of your story. Why does he want to die? What is wrong with his face? What happened to cause this? Your story is good as is, left as a complete cliff hanger but is has the potential to become a fully fleshed out longer story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue

Hey.. I've checked the story again after a year just to check if you had got a new installment.. please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the best

one of the best stories i have read excellent work. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Writing

Good story. Can't wait to see how the characters develop. Well done on being able to write a long story without a sense of repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOOOW

OMG! This story is very good. Please post Chapter two. I want Maggie and this soldier to meet again. What happened to him? Is something wrong with a part of his face? What is he dying of? Wow, you cannot leave this unfinished, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh, come on and upload the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

please upload next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved the emotions in this, very well described. The plot was interesting-there seems to be something sinister about the husband. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING!

This has not only been a fantastic story that had me glued to every word, I was so incredibly turned on throughout it! And I'm not ashamed to say that I came so hard twice while reading! Please post chapter two! ;D

Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please

Post chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So good!

Need. Chapter 2. Now. Please!

britbrit1103britbrit1103almost 12 years ago

Cannot wait for chapter 2!! Thank you!

cantfightheseethercantfightheseetheralmost 12 years ago
Loved.

Loved this so much! Like someone else commented, it gives you a new insight on this character who's well technically a rapist, yet I also found myself feeling compassion towards him. The scenes were well written, not just forceful and quick, but sensual. I was a bit sad at the end, completely surprised me! Such a good piece.

VixagritVixagritalmost 12 years ago
Sad

That was one of the saddest rape stories that I've ever read. It made me cum and then cry. The rapist was such a tragic figure. My heart went out to him. Usually, stories don't develop their characters, especially not the rapist, enough to really develop a bond with them. The whole part about him just waiting to die and that it is pretty much the end for him.... oh god. and then just telling her that she can lie and tell everyone it was a brutal attack, it was just heartbreaking. This seriously was a thought provoking and lust-filling story, a very unique blend of emotions are stirred in the reader.

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago

wow! That was amazing. Just WOW!

So beautiful! I see you said Chapter 2 was finished but its hasn't been posted yet. I hope its posted soon.

Want to see how this continues.

:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic

This had to be my number one favorite story, and I've been reading Literotica for years! Please, please post the second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a great story 10/10

An amazing story, very well written. Please publish the part 2, I can't wait to find out what happens next to both the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What it should be like

Superb story, so erotic, made me feel jealous, can hardly wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing!

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Darn. I would love to find out what happens next, particularly even a glimpse into the back story of how and why he wanted revenge in the first place. This has been nicely written. Most often feel either rushed or too intricately written for the pace to be anything but interesting. If you ever decide to continue this, I look forward to reading what ever happens to them after this. Does she deal with guilt? Does he? Anyway, in the end I hope that one way or another, he is vindicated--as is she.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!

You're a very skilled writer! I was on the edge the whole time. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Want more!!

When can we see chapter 2? I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE.

It's a great read, but the ending is way too unsatisfying! I need to know what happens to the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Loved it and am very impressed!

I would love to read this story further. Your writing and ideas are wonderful...please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!

Great plot. Great writing. Great everything!

Wildeye760Wildeye760over 12 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue this story. It is very good and I want to know where they go next.

BitLip26BitLip26over 12 years ago
So Good

I need chapter two asap!! and chapter 3, 4 ,5, etc too please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Whenn are you going to write the next episode?? :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Best story I've read on here. Great development. Has potential to become a full-blown erotica novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
truth be told

ok...but not as good as hunted by furrybert. Fucking love that story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

One of the best. stories. every.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Utterly Brilliant!

You have a true talent.

LaFilletteLaFillettealmost 13 years ago

I don't think I have ever read a story on here in my 8 years here that received all positive comments. Literotica readers, particularly the anonymous ones) are notoriously rude in their story assessments.) But I have to say that I am not surprised. Your story, characters, vivid descriptions and the sheer force of the sensuality that leaped off the page were all terrific. Thank you. Please keep writing and I for one as I see many others also are, will be avidly awaiting any future submissions.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
It'll be hard to top this!

What a terrific story! As with nearly all the stories I rate most highly, you've created characters and a situation in which they suprise and are suprised by the other (and themselves) and do so in ways that create surprises for your readers. I can't wait to see the next part...but I don't envy the challenge of whether it can live up to this sensational start.

Alphas_lil_OmegaAlphas_lil_Omegaalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

Great job n can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next chapter

You said it was finished so when will you provide us with more.

Yes it was sex, but you have a story so this was great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

So when is the next chapter going to be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked it !

Good job on the story, it definitely kept me interested. Well written !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ohmygosh

having had some experience with miltary types i could picture the characters so well

oh my gosh

this was amazing

please please write more!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
Beautiful writing.

A hard situation to put convincingly into words, but you accomplished it with aplomb. Thank you.

kaiyandomkaiyandomalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

Very gentle and a great bed time story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it!!!

This is a great story!! Cant wait for the next chapter :)

hornet4uhornet4uabout 13 years ago
Excellent

That was a great story, well written and enthralling. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice and sweet

Such a good submissive story never read for a long while. You can become a pro writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the best

more please

twiggins407&aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A fantastic read...

I hope theres a series for this yummy piece of work ;3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was absolutely awesome! Thank you for writing it. I hope to read chapter two soon. I would love to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please continue!!!

This is one of the best! Please post the 2nd chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

I've never been into reading non-consent and reluctance but boy am I so glad I did, not only do I want this man to come into my bedroom but I am no doubt as wet as she was... I have never ever been so turned on by a story as I am by this and boy my hubby is in for a surprise when he gets home tonight! Write more! You are such a talented writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I looooooved this story! I want to have chapter two, nao! Though I, as an author myself, know it is never that easy. Hope you do post it soon, though! We want a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!

The story was AMAZING! I can't wait for the next chapter! It was beautifully written, awesome plot and characters! DEFINITELY the BEST story on the site. Please post the next chapter quickly!! :)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpentopaper@pentopaper
2022 April 2022 I’m back! Every time I start writing again this webpage changes and I have to figure it out again. Okay, that makes me sound old. But it is what it is. LOL. You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to figure out how to change this biography. And I’m embarrasse...