All Comments on 'Payback in the Bedroom Ch. 01'

by pentopaper

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Good writing combining fear, sex, confusion, regret & lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Read

I hope you contiue with the story. It is very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

Please continue! LOVED it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So Many...

...possibilities here. He should have stayed...oh well, what happens next?

Your write very well, vivid detail, arousing and erotic but, I think there is a love story emerging or - maybe a long lasting affair! How about it, Next Chapter????

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
wow!

That was great, just the right mix. I assume some facial scarring that the husband had a hand in causing? Looking forward to more of them, that was an excellent ending leaving us wanting more. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!

That was an excellent beginning...I'm anxiously waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Normally don't read non-consent stories

but for some reason this one caught my attention and I'm glad it did. This was by no means an outstanding story, well written and held the readers interest from start to finish. Well done author. Thanks for a good read.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Excellent Tale

Erotic with a good slow build up and development of the two characters.

Plenty of emotional intereactions. Finally it does not even feel like a non-consent story, possibly because it is not told from the point of view of the victim. Plenty of mysteries to be cleared up in the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

A slow start that worked up to the erotic. Great way to leave it hanging and waiting for many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really enjoyed the story

I very seldom read this category, however, I am glad I did this time. There has to be an answer to the hate and wearing the mask, hope that comes out in the next chapter. Like the way you developed the story. looking foward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely excellent.

Pardon me for blasphemy but goddamn fine story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More!

A sequel! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes yes yes

Loved it. Great job. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic Submission of this Category

Wow, this was the very very fantastic submission of the category I ever read. However, the story could have been more interesting, if the cause of revenge was mentioned in it. Keep it up. Reply me if u can at tahircomm@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a delicious surprise ....

I read this very slowly and savoured the growing bond between your characters. The combination of compulsion and tenderness and regret is piquant and moving. You managed to create empathy with the 'hero' from the start, despite what he was about to do, with glimpses into his mind. I hope this tenuous connection between them is developed in Chapter 2. Looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sexy

Doesn't even begin to describe the extent of your story! I'm a busy college student who rarely ever has the energy for masturbation, let alone sex, anymore-- but this one did it for me, three times! :D Thanks again. Can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Omg

Is it wrong that I want this guy to come visit me? ;)

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 14 years ago
So Good

You write so very well.....never hurried, detail superb, characters believable.....Loved the story though I will spend a lot more time than I really want trying to figure out (1) why, and (2) what next.

I will from now on be on the lookout for more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Loved your story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PLease, please, pretty please... Next chapter/ conclusion

This story felt so much more like romance than non-con, which I positively loved! Can't wait to read more!!! And may I hope for a HEA? Oh please, hurry with the conclusion...

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeabout 14 years ago
Could be better

It needs a little more spice - much too convenient how it develops from rape to loving consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thank you

This was one of the more detailed stories, and like the other person said. Its one hell of a story when i wish i was the female in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love it

i can't wait for chap 2 :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love!

I generally avoid this storyline but for inexplicable reason that I cannot name made me do so this time. I'm so hooked and chomping at the bit for Chapter 2.

AnnaAAnnaAalmost 14 years ago
Wow wow wow

Romance at it's best. My nipples are like bullets now. Thank you x

KissKittKissKittalmost 14 years ago
Beautifully written

Loved it, the way it turned all around. Insanely curious about the guy. What happened to him? He seems so nice, if a little dipshit at times (like when he planned all this out lol). Whats going to happen in Ch 2? hope it's finished soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
where

where in the hell is the 2nd chapter. this is a delicious story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I WANT CHAP. 2!!!!!!!

seriously where is chapter 2!!!! i need to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

please please please please put up chapter 2!!!! I read ch 1 about a month ago and have kept checking for ch 2 PLEASE PUT IT UP!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Chapter 2?!?!?

I loved it! I want to know more please post chapter 2!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
addictive

i couldn't stop reading! you are such an awesome author ^o^ CHAPTER 2 please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the very best!

Trust me, it was a very enjoyable read! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
chapter 2?

Please post chapter 2! I want to know how it ends. The ending of this chapter makes me so sad D:

funky_quillfunky_quillover 13 years ago
Wow!

I started reading this and couldn't stop. I'm devastated by how this chapter ended, lol, I'm just in love with these two! Can't wait to read more, this is just gorgeous!

partyapplepartyappleover 13 years ago
wooowww!!

This was sooo good!! I can't wait for the next chapter!! I hope you post it soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

This was incredibly sensual and erotic...had me going at every turn, read it twice now and it just gets hotter and hotter. Well done.

I hope there will be a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Number 2!

if you give us chapter 2 as soon as you see this I'll give you..... three dollars and a piece of string! (aka- contents of my pocket)

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNiteabout 13 years ago

I absolutely loved your story!! Please post Chapter 2. I can't wait to hear with what happens with the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it was amazing! can't wait to read chap 2 :)

loveeee this! publish chap 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

Extremely good read, thank you! Looking forward to chapter 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ch 2

its been a year, could you please post the second chapter even if its in a raw unedited version? I'm not usually a very big fan of this genre but this story holds a lot of promise. good character development and very nice depth to them. its also very open as to which ways you could take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ok, this is what writing is all about!

Your story makes me feel like crap about mine! I'm going upstairs to check under my bed. Goddam this was hot. I usually don't like long drawn out stories, I loved this one. Gotta calm down.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please more!!

Its been awhile so i assume we are not gettting vhapter 2 but if you see this i hope you change your mind and finish the story it was great!!

WriteOnward45WriteOnward45about 13 years ago
Amazing!

Amazingly skilled writing, amazing story with an incredible impact on this reader! The depth of description and detail so artfully woven together makes this story seem so real. Long, but worth every word. I'm in awe of your talent as a writer. Thanks for a great read!

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 13 years ago
A very enjoyable story

Teasingly well paced and very hot. I hope we will see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!

The story was AMAZING! I can't wait for the next chapter! It was beautifully written, awesome plot and characters! DEFINITELY the BEST story on the site. Please post the next chapter quickly!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I looooooved this story! I want to have chapter two, nao! Though I, as an author myself, know it is never that easy. Hope you do post it soon, though! We want a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

I've never been into reading non-consent and reluctance but boy am I so glad I did, not only do I want this man to come into my bedroom but I am no doubt as wet as she was... I have never ever been so turned on by a story as I am by this and boy my hubby is in for a surprise when he gets home tonight! Write more! You are such a talented writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please continue!!!

This is one of the best! Please post the 2nd chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was absolutely awesome! Thank you for writing it. I hope to read chapter two soon. I would love to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A fantastic read...

I hope theres a series for this yummy piece of work ;3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the best

more please

twiggins407&aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice and sweet

Such a good submissive story never read for a long while. You can become a pro writer

hornet4uhornet4ualmost 13 years ago
Excellent

That was a great story, well written and enthralling. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!!!

This is a great story!! Cant wait for the next chapter :)

kaiyandomkaiyandomalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

Very gentle and a great bed time story. :)

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
Beautiful writing.

A hard situation to put convincingly into words, but you accomplished it with aplomb. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ohmygosh

having had some experience with miltary types i could picture the characters so well

oh my gosh

this was amazing

please please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked it !

Good job on the story, it definitely kept me interested. Well written !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

So when is the next chapter going to be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next chapter

You said it was finished so when will you provide us with more.

Yes it was sex, but you have a story so this was great reading.

Alphas_lil_OmegaAlphas_lil_Omegaalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

Great job n can't wait for more!

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
It'll be hard to top this!

What a terrific story! As with nearly all the stories I rate most highly, you've created characters and a situation in which they suprise and are suprised by the other (and themselves) and do so in ways that create surprises for your readers. I can't wait to see the next part...but I don't envy the challenge of whether it can live up to this sensational start.

LaFilletteLaFillettealmost 13 years ago

I don't think I have ever read a story on here in my 8 years here that received all positive comments. Literotica readers, particularly the anonymous ones) are notoriously rude in their story assessments.) But I have to say that I am not surprised. Your story, characters, vivid descriptions and the sheer force of the sensuality that leaped off the page were all terrific. Thank you. Please keep writing and I for one as I see many others also are, will be avidly awaiting any future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Utterly Brilliant!

You have a true talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

One of the best. stories. every.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
truth be told

ok...but not as good as hunted by furrybert. Fucking love that story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Best story I've read on here. Great development. Has potential to become a full-blown erotica novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Whenn are you going to write the next episode?? :(

BitLip26BitLip26over 12 years ago
So Good

I need chapter two asap!! and chapter 3, 4 ,5, etc too please

Wildeye760Wildeye760over 12 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue this story. It is very good and I want to know where they go next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!

Great plot. Great writing. Great everything!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Loved it and am very impressed!

I would love to read this story further. Your writing and ideas are wonderful...please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE.

It's a great read, but the ending is way too unsatisfying! I need to know what happens to the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Want more!!

When can we see chapter 2? I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!

You're a very skilled writer! I was on the edge the whole time. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Darn. I would love to find out what happens next, particularly even a glimpse into the back story of how and why he wanted revenge in the first place. This has been nicely written. Most often feel either rushed or too intricately written for the pace to be anything but interesting. If you ever decide to continue this, I look forward to reading what ever happens to them after this. Does she deal with guilt? Does he? Anyway, in the end I hope that one way or another, he is vindicated--as is she.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing!

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What it should be like

Superb story, so erotic, made me feel jealous, can hardly wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a great story 10/10

An amazing story, very well written. Please publish the part 2, I can't wait to find out what happens next to both the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic

This had to be my number one favorite story, and I've been reading Literotica for years! Please, please post the second chapter!

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago

wow! That was amazing. Just WOW!

So beautiful! I see you said Chapter 2 was finished but its hasn't been posted yet. I hope its posted soon.

Want to see how this continues.

:D

VixagritVixagritalmost 12 years ago
Sad

That was one of the saddest rape stories that I've ever read. It made me cum and then cry. The rapist was such a tragic figure. My heart went out to him. Usually, stories don't develop their characters, especially not the rapist, enough to really develop a bond with them. The whole part about him just waiting to die and that it is pretty much the end for him.... oh god. and then just telling her that she can lie and tell everyone it was a brutal attack, it was just heartbreaking. This seriously was a thought provoking and lust-filling story, a very unique blend of emotions are stirred in the reader.

cantfightheseethercantfightheseetheralmost 12 years ago
Loved.

Loved this so much! Like someone else commented, it gives you a new insight on this character who's well technically a rapist, yet I also found myself feeling compassion towards him. The scenes were well written, not just forceful and quick, but sensual. I was a bit sad at the end, completely surprised me! Such a good piece.

britbrit1103britbrit1103almost 12 years ago

Cannot wait for chapter 2!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good!

Need. Chapter 2. Now. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

Post chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING!

This has not only been a fantastic story that had me glued to every word, I was so incredibly turned on throughout it! And I'm not ashamed to say that I came so hard twice while reading! Please post chapter two! ;D

Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved the emotions in this, very well described. The plot was interesting-there seems to be something sinister about the husband. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please upload next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh, come on and upload the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOOOW

OMG! This story is very good. Please post Chapter two. I want Maggie and this soldier to meet again. What happened to him? Is something wrong with a part of his face? What is he dying of? Wow, you cannot leave this unfinished, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Writing

Good story. Can't wait to see how the characters develop. Well done on being able to write a long story without a sense of repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the best

one of the best stories i have read excellent work. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue

Hey.. I've checked the story again after a year just to check if you had got a new installment.. please continue!

19Kitten1919Kitten19over 11 years ago
incomplete

as much as I liked it you are missing pieces of your story. Why does he want to die? What is wrong with his face? What happened to cause this? Your story is good as is, left as a complete cliff hanger but is has the potential to become a fully fleshed out longer story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you so much for this story. I loved it. seriously loved it. made me hot just reading it. gonna go take a shower now. thanks.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great tense build but foundation only

The story has character build and drama. It seems this is but a foundation without a plot that depends heavily on the unfolding of real identities. I can see a realm of possibilities for the ensuing chapter to this story with motive and resolution to the mystery at hand. The one issue is who is this perpetrator? One thing to twist this mystery is to present the perpetrator of this rape as the husband in roleplay to bring back a renewed reaction to eachothers lost passion. The other possibility is an estranged soldier betrayed and abandoned by a sleazy traitorous officer in combat theater hung out to dry by an unscrupulous officer attempting to cover tracks by throwing a virtuous hero to the perverbial wolves. The officer would need description to exhibit his lack of faithfulness to his wife country and even himself. His despicable nature should be complemented with the demise of his marriage and family and perhaps either death or mysterious disappearance. These are just a few ideas. In addition, it would be nice to see this situation find romance and love interest swell with the two main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

An incompetent rapest is a new one! Good story, ***** but also worth finishing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpentopaper@pentopaper
244 Followers
2022 April 2022 I’m back! Every time I start writing again this webpage changes and I have to figure it out again. Okay, that makes me sound old. But it is what it is. LOL. You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to figure out how to change this biography. And I’m embarrasse...