Payback Is a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope you liked it," she grinned, turning off the camera with a wave and closing the laptop.

She quickly packed up and fled the library, giddy at having successfully completed her task. Now, her goal was to find Jason. She rapidly crossed campus to his dorm. He opened the door almost immediately, staring into her eyes. She stepped in and they jumped into each other's arm.

"Oh, God, Jennifer," he growled appreciatively.

Their clothes flew off in their single-minded pursuit, lips parting just long enough for their tops to clear. Jason threw her on the bed, pulling her ponytail out before his hands grabbed a firm handful of hair, aggressively pulling her to him. He licked his way down her neck, pausing to lick the hollow that drove her wild, a hand pawing her breast. Suddenly his mouth was on her breast, one had knotted in her hair, the other pinching her nipple. He sucked on her hard nipples as she held him in place, fingers laced in his hair, her legs wrapped around his torso. He started to move further down her body, but she stopped him.

"No," she growled, pulling him up by his hair.

With a quick move she aligned her hips and guided him in. His rock hard cock slammed home in one powerful thrust, filling her desperate cunt in the way that she craved. Her limbs wrapped tightly around his hot, hard body, soft skin contrasting to his as he started to piston inside of her. His arms clamped around her, squeezing her tight against him, his hard bicep smashed against her cheek. The activities of the night had stuck with her. With a moan, she started to cum, fire burning through her veins, sweat lubricating their hot skin as they slid against each other. Her orgasm raged through her body, every nerve seeming on fire. Her pussy clamped rhythmically on his hard cock as crest after crest of her orgasm shook her.

Jason clamped a hand over her mouth to stifle her, their eyes locked in ecstasy. He started hissing at her, telling her what a slut she was for masturbating in public, his seedy words driving her orgasm to last longer. Her world was starting to get fuzzy, overwhelmed with pleasure. Finally he started to cum inside her. Groaning her name, his hot thick cum exploded from his hard cock and mixed with hers. His hand slipped from her mouth and she nestled breathlessly in his neck, shaking with aftershocks as he softened inside her.

"You're incredible," he whispered in her ear.

Jen smiled at his compliment. "I'm a good girl," she countered softly, stroking the back of his head contentedly. "A very good girl."

***

Readers, this concludes the series of Jen and Jason. I am not currently inclined to write the next chapter of their relationship. Rather, let me quote Roy Orbison: "Love is like a stove, it burns you when it's hot."

12