Paybacks Are A Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene was dressed in a simple black evening dress, no shoes, and no underwear and led outside to a waiting limousine. She was gently pushed into the back seat and driven to her place of work where she was told to open the office with her security code and then to open the safe in her office. Her captor seemed to know that there was a time override on access to the safe. Anytime it was opened between 8 pm and 7 am there was an automatic alarm sent to the central office. Darlene glanced at the clock on her desk. It was five after seven. There was no hope anyone would be alerted now. The limousine driver sat outside while Darlene emptied the safe into the intruder's black sack, then s/he led her outside and Darlene locked the door before they drove away.

The intruder counted out the bundles of cash and frowned. "There's less than fifteen grand here," s/he hissed. "Where's the rest of my client's money?"

"It's gone," Darlene said. "That's all that's left."

"Well, girl," the intruder said. "Looks like you've got a long sentence to serve. Maybe our client will find it in her heart to let you live. Maybe not. But I can assure you, that you'll be all used up whenever she's through with you."

"Who is it?" Darlene had resigned herself to the fact that she had no escape. Her only hope was to perform well enough to delay her execution. "Why me?"

"Cause you fucked her out of forty grand, bitch. That's simple. Now get out of that dress and on your knees. My little tony wants to get warm again."

Darlene was eagerly licking the strange woman/man's sex when the car slowed and turned off the highway and came to a stop. She lifted her head, but it was quickly guided back and the dark musky thighs closed around the sides of her head. She felt the warm air as the car door opened and the driver climbed into the back seat. She lowered her hips and spread her knees and waited. She knew what position was the easiest for them to penetrate her and she gave it up without a whimper. The driver was longer and thicker and probably all man, but Darlene sucked and licked and brought the intruder to another climax before the driver came. She reached up between her legs and stroked his hairy sack, even daring to tease her fingertip against his anus, until he erupted inside her ass.

Darlene didn't know how long she'd be a slave, but decided a live slave was better than a dead one so she slowly turned around and began to lick his still erect penis clean. She smiled up at the driver. He was a light skinned black man with fine features and delicate hands that caressed her face as she used her mouth on him. She wondered if they had met under different circumstances if she would have enjoyed being the source of his pleasure. She knew the answer. She'd never have let him get this close to her.

When they finished with her that morning, they walked her naked around to the back of the car where they let her squat and expel their semen while she peed in the dirt before they placed her in the trunk. She curled up and fell asleep and didn't wake up until the trunk was opened. The bright sunlight hurt her eyes and she clenched them tightly closed as she was led naked across a gravel driveway. The sharp stones dug into the soft flesh of her soles until she reached the house and was nudged down some smooth concrete steps into a cellar. The room was cool and damp and the floor sloped downward gently. She slowly opened her eyes and realized that she was in a wine cellar. The walls were rough stone and there were casks and racks of bottles lining the passageway. Two women, one black, one white held her by the arms and led her past the casks. The two guards wore floor length black hooded robes that parted when they walked exposing long legs and open high heeled shoes. Darlene remembered she was hungry and very thirsty and softly asked for something to drink, but her two robed escorts ignored her.

They stopped in front of a dark wooden door and one escort pulled a chain out from between her breasts and with the key unlocked it. The room was about ten feet square, with a heavy wooden framed bed along one wall. The mattress was bare and there were wrought iron rings at each corner. The floor sloped to a small drain in the center of the room. Darlene was led inside, her wrists secured in leather cuffs and the cuffs attached to a chain that hung from the ceiling.

The white escort slipped off her gown and worked naked. For nearly half an hour Darlene was stroked and caressed until she was squirming with desire. Her dark swollen nipples ached, especially the left one, bitten then cut and torn by the switchblade, were rock hard. Her clitoral hood had stopped oozing blood from having the ring ripped out, yet her sex was swollen and wet with arousal. They ignored her pleas for release and her promises to do anything. They just chuckled and said, "We know. Of course you will."

Then the second escort had her half-hour with Darlene. She too stripped off her gown. Darlene thought the black woman's body was carved like a goddess, but the goddess never smiled. She just worked silently, using a thin leather strap to redden Darlene from her toes to her chin. She finally stepped back and smiled when Darlene's entire body was covered with stripes and bright red lines. Then the black goddess leaned close, whispered into Darlene's ear that she'd let her come, just once, if she really wanted to. Darlene eagerly nodded her head, her mouth too dry to talk her, body too weak to fight. The black goddess reached down between Darlene's dark thighs and began to massage her swollen, tender clit. Darlene was dancing on her toes, close to coming when the escort stepped back and without warning snapped her wrist upward and drove the leather strap between Darlene's legs.

"Aieee," Darlene cried out and sagged in her bonds. Stunned by the force of the blow and the shock of the pain that centered on her sex.

The force of the blow lifted her off her feet and Darlene danced on her toes as she tried to catch her breath. A second blow caught her and she went over the edge. She was climaxing, bleeding, and pissing herself at the same time. She was left hanging, crying and shaking as her bowels loosened for a second time.

Darlene had no idea how long she hung there naked, covered in sweat, her feet in her own mess. Her arms ached then went numb. Her shoulders ached then they too went numb. She couldn't feel her body at all when the door opened. She could barely lift her head. Someone came in and she was suddenly bathed in bright hot lights. The lights surrounded her, then just as suddenly they were extinguished and she was left hanging naked and alone again.

Sometime later, the two escorts arrived and sprayed her with a garden hose. The ice cold water stung her body and dug into the bruised flesh renewing the feeling, but also reviving the aches and pains. Darlene was just happy to get the mess off her feet and even managed a meek, 'thank you' when the escorts finished. The escort who had used the whip to make her come, massaged her shoulders and her back and then her belly until the feeling was back in her body. She gave her a quart bottle of spring water to drink and gently caressed her breasts while she carefully poured the water into her mouth. She was beginning to relax and wanted to talk, but the first escort then whipped her. Again it aroused it her until she was close to a climax, but the white tormentor didn't give her the release she begged for. Instead she was whipped until she cried out and fainted. She awoke lying spread-eagled on the bed and waited in the dark for the next treatment.

A different white woman came this time. A short, slender woman with oversized breasts and pierced nipples straddled Darlene, her knees pressing against her waist. She had short red hair on her head and none anywhere else. Darlene satisfied her with her mouth and tongue and then the redhead whipped the soles of Darlene's feet until she fainted.

For three days, she was suspended for two hours, tied to the bed spread-eagled for four hours, then tied up and whipped again. She came often and fainted often.

When the escorts arrived with her little black dress, she was suspended in the center of the room, bathed with warm sponges and a soft bristled brush. The escorts shaved her completely from head to toe, first using a battery powered shaver, then they coated her with a white depilatory cream which they massaged into her flesh then wiped clean with alcohol sponges. The stroking and cool wipes aroused her nearly to climax, but they denied her release. Her skin was then covered with soothing oils and lotions until her ebony body glowed before they slipped the dress over her head and stepped back to admire her. Darlene realized she'd lost about five pounds. For a brief moment she wondered why she'd never tried a fasting before, but she knew why. She liked food. Not eating was not natural. But she was pleased at how loose the dress felt around her hips and was smiling when the redhead entered the cell. The redhead smiled as she walked around the still suspended Darlene, her hands lightly caressing her, arousing her. She reached down and touched her naked sex and discovered Darlene was wet and her lips swollen with desire. The redhead stepped away and nodded to the two escorts who had slipped into their black hooded robes. Darlene was blindfolded and a loose hood slipped over her head then led upstairs where she was paraded barefooted around a large chamber. She lost count of the number of hands that groped at her breasts, pinched her nipples, poked under her skirt and probed at one or the other of her openings. She was taken gently by each arm and led to a platform. The escorts helped her step up several steps and stood beside her while a stern voice read her charges to the group. "Theft, deceit, fraud, and conspiracy," were the charges announced to the assembled group. "What say you?"

Voices from all corners of the room called out penalties. Some called for her to be enslaved. Others called for her to be disfigured. One even suggested her death.

"The court has heard your calling of penalties. It is the judgment of this court that she be auctioned to the highest bidder. Many of you have seen the video or witnessed the training sessions of the past week."

The voice paused and the escorts pulled Darlene's dress over her head. They placed her arms behind her back and put each elbow in the palm of the other hand. One escort knelt down and moved her feet apart and Darlene felt cold metal rings as they were closed around her ankles. Then a leather harness was wrapped around her waist; her wrists secured to it. The hood was removed and Darlene heard the hushed collective sighs as her face and shaved head were exposed to the assembled guests. The escorts sucked briefly on each nipple until they were erect then stepped down off the stage.

"Come, inspect her as you wish," the ominous voice said. Darlene couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. It didn't matter. "The bidding will open in half an hour. The bidding starts at thirty thousand."

Darlene realized that this was how she was expected to repay the money she and her boss had conspired to steal. They'd manipulated paperwork and confiscated property then sold it without warning, without due process. Apparently this was one of their victims' paybacks. Darlene was touched and probed and fingers poked into her mouth, her sex and her anus. Her nipples were pulled, twisted and sucked, even bitten. She could hear the women talking quietly among themselves but their voices were a buzz, her body was alive, she was alive. Live don't die, she kept repeating to herself.

When the bidding was over, Darlene was surprised that someone would pay over forty thousand dollars for a beaten abused and slightly overweight black woman. But she'd already shown she was tough. She was sure she'd be able to survive. A hood was put over her head and she was led out of the building. She even smiled inside her hood as she was led naked outside and placed in the back seat of another limousine. If the woman who bought her could afford that kind of money for a sex slave, she probably lived in a very nice home. Darlene lay her head on the new matron's lap and began to kiss her thighs before the car had pulled out onto the road.

Better a high valued sex slave, than a dead thief, she decided and put her mouth where her matron's money was.

12