All Comments on 'Paying the Hard Way'

by Sampson Burns

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is only erotic to the spanker

To the spankee it is cruelty.

So it will go over big to the large number of guys who need cruelty to women to get their dicky's hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ha!

I'm a woman. I don't find it cruel. When done correctly, a spanking helps to curb my willfulness and temper. When done perfectly, it'll make me orgasm like crazy.

A detail of the story that the other commentator seemed to miss is that the spankings were consensual. Accepting a spanking is a lot healthier than a beating or emotional retribution.

Keep writing. It was wonderful as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Totally Disagree with earlier comment

Spanking is a regular part of my lovemaking. Now, I will say, I don't like to be abused, obviously, but having my buns warmed and being taken over my guy's knees does lead to excellent, exquisite lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
BULLSHIT

No WOMAN read this story and decided that she wanted to take the place of the victim

Angel LoveAngel Loveabout 18 years ago
Well done Sir!

Only the ones who are unfamiliar with the Lifestyle will criticize You for this story or any story that subjects one to discipline. Perhaps they should go and read something about what motivates a Dom to discipline His sub and what she truly gets out of it........angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So you've met my Husband?

For many people, this story will seem like S & M or even abuse...for many more, it will seem like a night at home. I happen to be one of the latter. Domestic Discipline is more common that you might think - and for us, nothing could be more of a turn on than a husband who loves you enough to lead, protect, and discipline. Excellent story.

DD Wife

IndiscreetIndiscreetover 14 years ago
This is perfect! Just what I'd want

My husband has spanked me by my request and sometimes when I didn't do as he asked. He's tied me down and whipped me with his belt on my belly, breasts, vagina, and butt with my consent. Normally, I'd end up begging him to stop, when I beg I mean it, but I don't really want him to stop (It's more like a reflex than intent). I've never cried from it and don't know if I'm even capable, but he stops too soon for me to find out. I also recover too quickly from it, I wish to be sore for awhile. He basically stopped altogether when one whipping left a welt on my leg. It hurt for awhile, but it was ok. He hasn't given me a good one since that time and hardly ever at all. Occasionally, he tells me to get his belt and I'm a little scared to do that, but it turns me on and I do as he asked instead. Sometimes I refuse to do anything he says in hopes that he'll spank me. I'm going to have to tell him I miss it. My favorite tv episodes were from "I Love Lucy" when Lucy got spanked. I just wanted to say this because people want to say that no one would want this, but I guess I'm just weird then. This was an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The claim

I'm wondering how Dave will feel about his punishment when at some time in the future he finds his insurance invalidated because he failed to disclose this incident.

Could be VERY expensive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
same old, same old

Sadistic pervert believes the only way to treat women is to cause them pain, and totally dominate them—because he can't get it up any other way. Never mind what this creep thinks: what he's doing is against the law. Abuse like this is a felony. Dawn should clue him in. If he threatens to report her to the authorities, he's in for a big surprise. That's blackmail. Readers who can convince themselves that their sado/masochistic nature has anything to do with consensual sex, let alone "love," are pathetically deluding themselves.

Ladies, strip this guy naked, put him in a wire cage, and take videos of him jacking off to sell on the Internet. Tell him you own him and rent him out as a whore to a gang of Middle Eastern thugs, who can't wait to try out his pink ass. (Don't worry. He'll really love it.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous