Paying the Hard Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave had landed over 100 smacks of the paddle to her now very very red bare behind before he stopped paddling her. It was now time for some serious spanking.

"Bring me the hairbrush Dawn," he directed, which Dawn was all too happy to do.

Dawn handed Dave the oak wooden backed hairbrush, which always sat on their dresser. Dawn could not even begin to count the number of times that hairbrush had landed on her bare behind. She knew all to well the pain that Candy was about to feel and was glad to see her feel it.

Dave eagerly took the hairbrush from Dawn and before Candy knew it, the first smack landed on her poor unprotected bare behind. Shocked horror would best describe Candy's reaction to the horrible pain that raced through her body.

"Oh God no more she hollered", as she had never experienced that kind of pain. Dave was unmoved and landed another smack of the dreaded wooden backed hairbrush to Candy's slightly bruised bottom.

With strong determination Dave now launched into a steady stream of hard smacks of his hairbrush to her upturned bare behind. Every piece of her bare behind tasted the smacks of the hairbrush over and over again. Poor Candy's naked body now thrashed around wildly over Dave's bare thighs. Her breasts and nipples would bounce up and down and sway from side to side as her naked body twisted and turned. Once again her shapely legs were kicking uncontrollably in all directions as she sobbed hysterically. At one point she tried to cover up with her right hand but Dave simply held it in the small of her back and continued to smack away. He was bound and determined to give Candy the spanking she deserved. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

Finally Candy broke down completely and began to beg and plead for mercy. "Please no more Dave please. Please Dave I won't be bad again. Please Dave I'll be a good little girl honest. Please Dave I've learned my lesson. Please no more pleasssseeeee. Please Dave I'm so sorry. Please I can't take it anymore. Please Dave I won't ever be naughty again. Please Dave you're killing me. Please no more pleassseeee pleasssseeee."

Dave ignored her pleas and kept right on spanking her. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

Finally Candy pleaded, "Please no more Dave I'll do anything but please no more pleasssseee pleasssseeee."

Dave paused and asked her, "Anything Candy? "Yes Sir anything!!"

Dave thought for a moment and said, "Candy do you believe women who are naughty should be spanked when they are naughty?"

Candy paused briefly and said, "I suppose so."

"That's not good enough Candy," Dave responded, and landed 10 more smacks to her bare behind as Candy howled in pain.

"Do you have a different answer now candy?" asked Dave.

"Yes they should be," Candy blurted out. "Good," said Dave, "I will stop spanking you if you agree to be spanked by me whenever I determine you have been a naughty little girl."

"Oh no," Candy said. " I couldn't."

"Have it you way," said Dave, "Let me know when you change your mind."

Once again the hairbrush began to rise and fall on Candy's poor bare behind non-stop. Smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, and smack.

Poor Candy screamed and hollered until she could take it no more and finally hollered out, "I agree I agree, please no more please."

"Are you sure Candy?" Dave demanded landing a few more smacks.

"Yes, yes!!" she hollered.

Dave pushed her off his lap and let her kneel in front of him. "Tell me what you agreed to Candy," Dave asked holding her chin in his hands and looking into her eyes.

Candy still crying said, "Whenever you think I have been a naughty little girl, I will allow myself to be spanked by you."

"You won't forget your promise?"

"No Sir," she pledged.

"Okay then Candy, we have a deal. You can go downstairs and get dressed and go home."

Candy left the room and Dave told Dawn to come over to where he sat. He made her kneel down in front of him and spread his thighs apart. Dawn knew what to do and did so gladly as she let his manhood slide into her mouth. She was more impressed with her husband's manly strength than ever before. Seeing Candy spanked had also turned her on and she let her hand dip down between her own spread thighs.

Dave was in heaven as Dawn paid homage to his manhood. Dave was delighted at having gotten Candy's agreement to be spanked when she acted like a naughty little girl. Dave looked down at Dawn and said, "You know dear, that Candy is probably naughty quite often. I guess she will just have to be spanked a lot by me."

Dawn just smiled at him in agreement, not saying a word. Her mouth was awfully busy right then.

12