All Comments on 'Paying the Price of Success'

by abroadsword

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Suite21menSuite21menover 13 years ago
Glad I Read This!

A highly original story. As a musician/songwriter, I am compelled to read stories centered around music and musicians. Even in the genre of NC/R. Michelle gave her consent 3 years ago and I felt her reluctance and appreciate that the plot did not go the way of 'Hey you bitch. Time to suck my cock.', etc. I also liked the sweetness in the end.

I have never considered having an orgasm while playing some composition. As a male, I will have to consider a different method than the black box with the whirring and hydraulics you used to achieve that end.

That said, this piece was difficult to read with all the misspellings, grammatical errors and plot obstacles in the way of the story. And, there are so many times I am saying 'Why does she think/act that way? You might want to consider finding an editor to work out the kinks.

abroadswordabroadswordover 13 years agoAuthor
Clarification.

She didn't consent to being raped by the machine, but like many of my stories they don't pigeon hole nicely into standard categories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the hell

This story is the worst!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous