Pea Pod - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
215 Followers

"Wow, can I send my daughter over for lessons in grace?" Marilynn asked as she followed suit.

"No problem Marilynn. I have twenty two wives who would be more than happy to take her under their collective wings!" I teased, as we strolled at my mincing pace back towards the others.

She stopped dead in her tracks, "Twenty two? Wha... wha... how is that?"

"In Ka'anian culture, once the high priestess marries you to someone, you stay married. Since there is a shortage of men there, and I was the finest stud to come along in a long time, Meka decided to share me with as many wives as I could be stud for. With a little bit of biochemistry, I was like the Energizer Bunny. I didn't find out until later that all the women that Meka was sharing me with, were there consummating our marriages, at least not until I was back on earth, I wasn't. I thought that after my transformation that would nullify the marriage but it doesn't work that way on Ka'an. I did find out that I fathered ten babies. The ultrasounds seem to indicate nine of them are male and my wives are overjoyed!" I blathered away and she seemed to hang on every word.

"Oh my! How will you provide for such a big family now that you are a woman?" she was thinking like an average citizen, but then I could almost see the wheels turning in the mere instant that it took her to rethink her statement. She shaded her eyes and continued with, "Oh, what a goofy thing to say! You have the resources of an entire world. However, with the embargo those things will be hard to market, at least that's what Theo says. He figures that pressure can be used to negotiate a mission on Ka'an. Is the embargo making things difficult for you and the Ka'anians?"

"I shouldn't admit this to you Marilynn, but since we are friends, can I trust you to keep a secret?" I whispered. I figured that it would be a good time to give her a minor 'secret' to test her trustworthiness for future reference. "We aren't hurting too badly, there are a few things that we have that can be made available for a price, which benefit us and the local populous. As long as things take place here at the embassy, on Ka'anian soil, Ka'anian law applies. We own the entire area around the embassy, so it is Ka'an too. Did you notice the sign for a bordello just before you turned in here?" I giggled.

"Oh my! You mean that the women of Ka'an are selling their bodies?" she placed her hand to her chest in shock.

"Well, they don't look at it that way. They think that they are being paid for raping those poor horny men they are stealing seed from to become pregnant and thereby repopulate our world. They would pay those men for their seed, whatever they asked! So the fact that those men are paying them and giving them exactly what they want confuses the heck out of them. The ones that we have procured visas for go out and work for a living, then they hand their paychecks to Meka, who pools all of the money they bring in. Then there are the men who pay to visit Ka'an. We had to start charging for the privilege of visiting, as well as requiring sperm donations from the men, to cover our operating expenses here on earth. The embargo just makes it inconvenient for us but it doesn't cripple us. You won't tell Theo, will you?" I asked her, giving her my most innocent, and pleading look. (Meka had me practice for hours on facial expressions. She told me the little girl innocent ones were my best!)

"I would never tell that... Um, I won't give away your secrets, ever!" she started with a biting reply, but her party face covered it up.

I could tell that this woman had some real issues and that future conferences with her might be more important than this big hullabaloo!

"Thank you Marilynn. I want to talk to you in private and in depth. Here is my card," I handed her one of my business cards that I keep stuffed in my bra, amongst other things. "That has my private cell phone number on it and it has our message phone on it. One of the wives is always on duty to answer it. They have instructions on how to find me at all times. The other thing you should know is that my wives have their own version of the Navy Seals. Should you ever be in trouble and need help, these secret service bozos running around here don't have a chance! Believe me, they can disappear and show up at your elbow at the drop of a hat. How they do it, I haven't been told yet," I informed her, if she was in the circumstances I believed her to be in, she might need the help.

"You have to be joking!" she started to say, "Better than the Navy Seals? Girls? That is hard to swallow. What, do you have Amazon warriors or something?"

"Where do you think the legends came from? The Ka'anians have been visiting the Americas for centuries and there has been a long-standing tradition of Ka'anian women warriors. Do you see Windy over there serving drinks?" I asked pointing to her.

"Yes. You aren't trying to tell me she is one of these 'Amazons' are you? She is only 5' 7" tall! She looks like she is fairly buff for a woman, but an Amazon?" she trailed off, still staring at Windy.

"The myth made them tall, only because male egos had to make them bigger than normal women, so that they wouldn't loose face. They practice a martial art peculiar to Ka'an. They say that they can teach me, but the training takes a long time and involves some kind of telekinesis to enhance the physical strength. That little girl there can punch through a stone block wall!" I squeezed her arm to reassure her.

"Windy is one of my wives. She is also head of security for the embassy. She will not let anything happen to anyone who is within the confines of Ka'anian domain. She has twenty others under her command here tonight. Normally there are only ten, but we were concerned that the Secret Service might try something tonight. They are under orders to let any man through the portal who wants to go, although they will make sure that he is naked when he passes through it," I had to giggle at that. I knew what would happen to him on the other side.

"You mean that he will become..." she said with an evil grin on her face.

"Whatever his fantasy woman is, he will become. The plants have a way of invading the mind of their victim and drawing out that piece of information, then it uses that as a template for the transformation," I told her, as we stood chatting.

"So if say a person was a pedophile he would become a little girl?" she asked incredulously, nearly drooling as she said it.

"I never thought of it, but I suppose so. He would have the emotional make up of his dream girl as well. If he likes submissive girls, he will become a submissive girl. If he likes busty girls, he will become a busty girl. I suppose if he likes nymphomaniacs he will become a nympho as well," I finally figured out why I was such a horny girl as I spoke to her.

"What's the matter Dolly? Your face just went pale!" Marilynn asked, as she shook my arm to get my attention.

"Um, I just figured out why I'm such a horny lesbian. I suppose I knew all along though. I always was turned on by horny lesbians as a guy, now I am one!" I told her my voice shaking a little.

She hugged me and said, "At least you are a very sweet horny lesbian! Does it bother you to find out that you are a horny lesbian dear?"

I thought about it for a moment. Then I realized that I loved being a horny lesbian!

"Marilynn, that was the perfect thing to say! I was feeling sorry for myself for a moment there, then you said that and I realize I love being a horny lesbian! Thank you!" I was enthusiastically hugging her back, and then I realized that she might think it was a sexual advance so I released her.

"Relax Dolly, I don't think you are trying to bed me. I'm not sure I would object even if you were," she laughed, "Somehow I think you have plenty of volunteers as it is though."

"You have no idea! There is an orgy planned for after the meeting. However you will be busy in your own orgy I do believe!" I told her reiterating the proposed plan.

"Did I hear you correctly? Did you say that I would be invited if I didn't have my marital baggage along?" she had eyes as big around as Eisenhower Silver dollars!

"We are a very loving group Marilynn. Tonight there will be three women in our bed that are not wives of ours. All three of them used to be men!" I informed her as I let go of her.

"We really will have to talk!" she exclaimed, but then she whispered, "Dolly, the Secret Service Agent named Eric will try to pass through the portal tonight. Please don't hurt him. However, do as you have said you plan to do with him. I told that fool husband of mine it was a stupid idea! Uh... do you think that you can arrange for me to be there when he, I mean she, returns?"

I nodded my assent.

She immediately started to act as if she had said nothing to me at all.

"Well you go ahead and check on how well the preparations for dinner are going Dolly, and I will chat with Meka over here until you return," she took my hands in hers and I saw only for an instant her eyes flick over toward Windy.

"I will Marilynn! I so enjoyed talking to you and look forward to a long time relationship with you. And with your husband," I purposely split the two statements, so she would know that it wasn't commensurate upon his being ambassador.

Details

I gave Windy a signal to meet me outside the room, unbeknownst to the others.

We meet up in the hallway and I told her of the impending attempt to invade Ka'an, in the language of Ka'an which I was finally beginning to learn. (I think that damn plant made me smarter!)

She took off at a slow lope, well for her a slow lope, headed for my old apartment, and the gate to Ka'an.

I decided to check on Amelia just to fulfill my cover story.

"Amelia, my darling! Is everything going well?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"Dolly! No it's not!" she complained as I approached.

"Oh my, is there anything I can do?" I asked shocked that we could actually be having difficulty supporting Amelia's efforts.

"Yes! Go away Dearie. I don't have anything to do myself and it's driving me crazy!" she said with a grin, followed by a big hug.

"If I had your wives as a support crew all the time I could nearly take over the catering market!" she bragged, patting me on the back as we hugged. "They do everything! I'm just standing around getting in the way! I show them one time what I want and bam they do it exactly as I did it, maybe even better! I'm staring to feel like a third wheel. Do you have anything I can do?"

"Are you board?" I asked, incredulous that she should be standing about with nothing to do.

"You've got it sexy," she replied while groping my bottom, "Your wives have everything in hand. You wouldn't have a spare half hour for a quickie would you?"

"You keep that up and it won't take half an hour, I'll orgasm right here," I panted, my head against her breasts, "Unfortunately I have to get back to our guests, without overflowing my panty liner. Would you like to go with me and tend bar maybe?"

"That might be fun for a while. At least I'll get a gander at the guests. Lead on my dear," she beckoned me to, precede her.

"You just want to watch my ass you stinker!" I accused, but allowed her to follow me anyway.

"Whoa! Back field in motion! Where did you get that dead sexy walk?" Amelia asked as she stared at my butt.

"Gwen taught me. It's the only way I can walk, without getting black eyes from my boobs bouncing up into my face, and for some reason that means I walk sexy now," I told her with a shrug.

"No wonder Windy has to keep giving those Secret Service guys menacing looks!" Amelia laughed, and then walked up abreast of me to walk side by side, "Do you think if I walk around with you, I can have your leftovers?"

"Any particular guys that you have in mind?" I replied continuing my mincing walk back towards the reception.

"Guys, my ass! I want all of the girls that chase your sexy ass around this place!" she patted my soft and wide bottom, which caused me to moan uncontrollably.

"Stop it you minx! I have to appear calm and collected! If I show up panting in a sexual frenzy, how do you think that will look to the ambassador?" I admonished her, trying to think about the Dali Lama to calm myself.

"I imagine that he would throw you to the floor and start humping you, wife or no wife!" she giggled up a storm imagining me being boffed by the ambassador. At least while she was giggling she wasn't finding ways to make me wet my panties.

"When we get there you are going to be asked how soon dinner will be served, you do have an answer I hope," I stated the obvious to keep her focused on the job at hand and not on my horny little body.

"To tell you the truth, it's been ready to go on the table for ten minutes. We were waiting until we had the word that you all had competed your missions. Did you?" she asked, looking me in the eyes for confirmation, "It went that well did it?"

"Better than we could have ever asked for. She has some serious issues with her husband," I replied. The trepidation in my voice must have been obvious. She stopped, turned to me, and gave me a noticeably quizzical look.

"I wish I had more to tell you, but we only talked for fifteen minutes. It was a quick evaluation. The only thing I know is that she doesn't object to having her husband screw the living hell out of her tonight," I told her what little I had gleaned in my short conversation.

"Do you think that she might be a battered woman?" she asked, now deadly serious.

"I am hoping that is not the case. Although I did tell her that we would support her and could protect her, hopefully in a way that if she doesn't have those kind of issues, she wouldn't be offended," I bit my lover lip in consternation. "I intend to put a bug in Windy's ear to keep an eye on her. If she sees anything that is suspicious she is to report it to me, unless she thinks that Marilynn is in immediate danger."

"I don't think you have to add that last, she would jump in to protect anyone from harm, male or female," she stated emphatically, taking my arm, and continuing toward the reception.

"Of course. You are right. I have been thinking of protecting Ka'an and all of the women so much, sometimes I forget about the men. Is that sexist? If it is, is it against men, or women?" damn I confuse myself sometimes!

"That hurts my head even thinking about it! Forget about it and go back to your important guests. Tell them dinner is ready and to get their collective butts to the table or I'll feed it to the Secret Service Agents!" she giggled as she opened the door and propelled me through it with a swat on my ample derrière.

I didn't let the fact that I was swatted show on my face as I sashayed into the room, "Attention everyone?" I waited until the room quieted. "Dinner is ready. Please follow me to the dining room."

Dinner

I wasn't certain that I should do the announcing, but I kind of felt like the hostess of this shindig, so I did it anyway. The only mistake I made was to have them all following me. I was so grateful when Meka quick stepped to my side so that mine wasn't the only bottom for the guests to watch on the way. She slipped her arm in mine and escorted me as we went.

Our wives escorted everyone to their proper place.

We had consulted, 'PROTOCOL FOR THE MODERN DIPLOMAT', Prepared by the Overseas Briefing Center, Foreign Service Institute, US Department of State, Washington, DC; 1998. Well, at least as close as we could get with eight women and three men at the table. We tried to at least, put non-Genetic Girls in between the Genetic Girls.

It indicated that Meka was to be at the end of the table and I was to be at the other end. Well you heard all that before. Let's just say everyone took his or her seats.

Even though on Ka'an I am the husband, I am taking the Hostess roll for this occasion. We weren't sure what the protocol for the head of mission being female, so we just considered who was the most important for the meeting as the Host.

The first strange thing I experienced was that Ambassador Blatherwick held my chair for me as I sat down to the table. It shouldn't have taken me by surprise, but I covered my surprise by giggling, which brought a smile from everyone then said, "Thank you Theo."

"Quite welcome Dolly," he expertly guided my chair in to the table, but misjudged my boobs, and my plate was pushed into my water glass causing a minor flood.

"I am terribly sorry Dolly!" he quickly apologized.

"Don't worry about it Theo. I crash them into things all of the time myself! Excuse me while I slip into something dryer," I went to stand and Theo took my chair again. He was however unable to keep his eyes off my nipples which were evident through my wet dress and bra.

I saw that Marilynn noticed his eyes bulge out at the same time I did. She was looking daggers at him as I left.

Changing

Two of my wives were waiting for me at the door, they bustled me into the nearest ladies room where they were all ready with a dress for me. I had to ask! "All right ladies, how is it that you have a new dress waiting for me? Do you have a change of clothes for the others as well?" I interrogated the suspects while giving then my 'harsh' gaze, which is about as terrifying as Smurfette could produce.

My wives could tell though, so Itzel answered, "No, we do not have a change for any of the others, just for you Dolly. We discussed what would happen at the table tonight and it was unanimous that the likelihood that you would be needing a change was almost certain." At least she had the good taste to blush and then continued with, "We felt that you are still becoming used to your body, like a teenager who is growing, so you can still be a little clumsy. We don't mean it to be cruel or anything, and it wasn't your fault the ambassador knocked over your water glass. We all think that you are doing a marvelous job. When it happened to me I was clumsy, bitchy, and a total wreck for nearly a year!"

"Thanks to you both. I am glad that you told me the way you did. I feel silly now for feeling picked on," I admitted. By this time, I was nearly in a new dress and Ysalane was touching up my makeup.

Ysalane said, as she spread lipstick on my lips, "There you are sweetie, all ready to go back to dinner!"

"Those pit crews at Indianapolis have nothing on you two!" I praised them, while wiggling back into my high heals.

I started clacking my way back to the dining room with my two escorts. We passed by a pair of the Secret Service agents roaming around our halls and one's eyes locked onto my chest as if his weapons radar had homed in on them. His partner sharply elbowed him in the ribs to break his stare. It made me giggle to think that would have been me just a few months ago.

I overheard them as we passed by them. One said, "You are damn lucky she giggled bonehead!"

"I couldn't help it! Did you see 'them'!" the other replied in disbelief.

"Shut up Eric, you fool! She'll hear you!" the first one said in a low menacing tone.

I walked out of earshot after that.

Ysalane asked me in a whisper, "Do you want us to speak to that one after we drop you off?"

"Nah, I would have done the same thing myself at one time. You can go back and jump his bones though if you want to," I teased.

"I'll think about it. You can have the other one if you want, I bring him by for you later," she teased back.

"Better yet, take him back to Ka'an and introduce him to the local flora," I laughed, "He can get his own set of missiles!"

"As you wish my queen!" she replied sharply.

"No, no, no, I was joking! Don't go and really do it!" I couldn't take the chance that she would take me seriously and deprive him of his manhood.

"Got you!" she laughed, "The only way he goes to Ka'an is under his own steam. We heard of maybe an attempt to sneak through to Ka'an tonight. If he is the one, I would laugh my ass off!"

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
215 Followers