All Comments on 'Peace of Mind'

by albertscwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pleasant

Still not learning her name was a good touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

wow..good healthy sex . Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"About an hour after I fist glanced her ..."

try "About an hour after I first glimpsed her ..."!

"Between the booms of thunder and the blinding light, there is a momentary clam. " - I thought clams were found in the sea, not up in mountains!!

VERY obviously you made absolutely zero attempt to proof-read your story before you Posted it! That shows complete disrespect for those you hope will read your emanations!

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Short but fun.

A few minor edit errors but overall a high quality story. Short, sweet and to the point. Thanks for writing.

NWRaptorNWRaptoralmost 11 years ago
Written from a personal perspective?

I have put several thousand long-distance hiking miles under my boots and I'm here to say this is not a far-fetched fantasy. These things happen; admittedly rarely, but they do happen. The precipitating situations vary widely, but the results are often comparable. Casual nudity is fairly common on a long trail.

That said, after a series of long, hard trail days, sex has a low priority. You just want to eat, maybe take a sponge bath, and then collapse into a deep sleep and hopefully prepare for tomorrow's climb, or distance, or both.

Ignoring the high altitude clam, I found this a delightful story, and one without the violence, adultery, and incest that seems to permeate this board.

Well done. Maybe I'll see you on the trail someday, somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous