All Comments on 'Peaches Ch. 03'

by soccermomcheryl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Glad to see the Return of Peaches

It was good to see that you decided to continue the Peaches series. This was definitely an unexpected twist in this story. I hope you plan to continue this series and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Peaches

I hope you plan on finishing you story i found it very exciting

Falc570Falc570about 17 years ago
I love your character

I enjoy your skillful, talented story telling style. Although, I see you haven't written anything since last year I am hoping you continue to develop the peaches series. I hope all is well and I do look forward to reading new submissions, especially, about peaches and her dominance and control of you. Your princess series is great too !

AusKinkAusKinkover 15 years ago
this cant be the end

please write more! this is one of the best series of stories ive read.

i cant wait to see what Miss Peachesdoes next!

will Miss Peaches involve Cheryl's daughters?

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Simply phenomenal

That was a marvelous tale full of amazing degrading but compulsive moments. Don't stop your heroine's descent into absolute depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Chapter 4 plzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What if Peaches knew a friend of hers who knew Megan. And her friend tells her all about haughty Megan with such a dismissive attitude towards people below her social status which includes minorities, immigrants and sluts dancing in bars. Plus having her mother as a blubbering slave wearing Megan's dirty panties and I'll fitting bras just like her mother who walked in with such a very brassy attitude dripping with so much dripping sarcasm for a $7.50 pack of cigarettes until domesticated by Peaches.

The fateful day, Cheryl takes a half day off to go home. Her Mistress rings doorbell as she was about to bite on a luscious ham and cheese rye sandwich. She drops it back on plate and sees Peaches with her Black Boyfriend. She lets them in only to be bitch slapping on face and forced downward on knees as her Mistress walk to kitchen, sees huge sandwich and pulls her by ear crawling on floor to explain this misdeed. She is made to strip naked of her conservative grays where the forbidden bra and panty are discovered and that earns her multiple slaps on face. Black leash affixed to neck, she is slutwalked on crawling knees to meet the black boyfriend sitting on sofa and ordered to give him an exquisite blow job, suck off and swallow his cum before ordered to give him her sandwich and a beer with a growling belly. The humiliated wife and mother kneeling in front of the dominant black man with hands held high on top of head and mouth salivating over sandwich he is eating. Peaches boils a poached egg and makes her kneel on kitchen floor bring fed small pieces while kneeling on aching knees.

She is made to take his hand and lead him upstairs to Megan's bedroom where she will be fucked and black bred. Peaches puts her hard at work cleaning the house, putting away her discarded clothes to hamper, made to shave pussy bare and puts on a sleeveless white tank top from Megan's closet which shows her huge cleavage before bring made to kneel on floor with hands held high above her head to await arrival of her daughter.

Megan and her best friend enter and are shocked to find Peaches and her naked boyfriend on sofa with Mommy kneeling with a big smile. Her friend hugs Peaches and she tells her how she domesticated a very angry Mommy over a pack of cigarettes. Her best friend starts seductively kissing Megan in lips as she starts undressing her while undressing herself at same time. After making out licking pussies and kissing, Megan slaps her mother on face and pulls off her white top and makes her suck off the black man's huge cock, riding him hard until he cums inside her. Then Megan pulls her crawling to Peaches where she is made to lick her pussy.

Both girls share fucking and sucking the black boyfriend before Megan drags Cheryl over to her bedroom where she will get her first anal fucking from the black man. The equation changed as Megan becomes Mom's disciplinarian and dominatrix and makes her dress in sleeveless blouses, gray skirts and no bras and panties to work. She puts Mom on a dieting and discipline program limiting her to the poached egg for breakfast and a very small plate for dinner to please Mistress Peaches by having the humiliated Mom chart her weight loss each day as she is spanked for not dropping poundage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous