Peach's First Woman

Story Info
His wife's first bi-sexual experience.
1.1k words
3.95
73.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulwtx
paulwtx
4 Followers

Peach is my wife. At the time of this writing we have been married nearly ten years and Peach is almost 35. A blue-eyed blonde, Peach is about five foot four or five inches and around 115 pounds. As she would put it, she is large C cup or small D cup.

Peach and I have in the last four or five years begun to expand our sexual horizons. We have a long-term threesome with an old friend of mine, meeting with him every couple of months. Peach had never had any remotely bisexual experiences until recently. That is the topic of this writing.

On Peach's 32nd birthday I rented a house in Santa Fe and threw a party for her. Since I grew up in Albuquerque we have many friends in the area. One high school and college friend, a gay guy, from Denver brought only a girl, Jill. Jill is about Peach's age. I'm seven years older than Peach. I assumed Jill was lesbian since my friend is gay. Jill is Peach's height but heavier with smaller tits and a slightly broader butt. She has brunette hair and deep chocolate brown eyes.

I had gotten three tabs of Ecstasy, X, thinking our aforementioned friend from could stay and play. But unfortunately his wife came to the party and he was forced to leave with her.

Peach and Jill hit it off. About midnight everybody but Jill was gone, her escort having decided to try his luck downtown. Jill and Peach were tipsy from tequila shots. I offered them the X. Jill said had never had any but was willing to try. Peach never turns down X. We each dropped a full tab. X takes about an hour to start working. Meanwhile we talked and drank more. Peach gets really friendly on X, hugging, kissing, caressing and getting this incredible fuck-me look. She gives incredible blowjobs while on X. I get hard just thinking about it.

After a while the X hit Peach so hard she could barely walk. While Jill wasn't as effected, she was also feeling no pain. I led them to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom I undressed both of them. Neither offered the slightest resistance. Pulling them to the bed, I nudged them together. Peach, for the first time ever, French kissed another woman. They embraced facing each other on their knees with bodies pressed together from knees to heads and kissed for several minutes, deep tongue-dueling kissing. Their hips ground into each other. They would have never stopped but I finally pulled them apart. It was like untangling a horny pair of octopuses.

I asked Peach how she liked it. She smiled and simply said, "It's great. No beard burn."

When I asked Jill I was surprised to find it was her first time to kiss a woman as well. She explained that she wasn't lesbian or even bi.

By this time Peach was so horny she was sitting cross-legged on the bed with both hands between her legs while she rocked back and forth. Jill had that dilated and glazed-eye look one gets with X. I pushed Peach on to her side and pulled Jill down next to her so they were head to toe. I urged them together until Peach's face was in front of Jill's cunt. I told her to lick the pretty pussy. She did, tentatively at first and then eagerly as she buried her face in Jill's pussy. Jill didn't need any encouragement; she started licking Peach's pussy too.

One bad thing about X is that while it makes you incredibly horny, it's hard to cum until the drug starts wearing off four or five hours later. Both girls were both moaning and eagerly eating each other. My dick throbbed. I had to have some pussy. I got on my side behind Jill and slipped my cock between her butt cheeks. My cock bumped Peach's chin and she grabbed it and greedily sucked on it. Then she put the tip between Jill's pussy lips and tried to push me in. I fucked forward and Jill grunted. Peach returned to sucking on Jill's clit while I fucked her. My balls pressed into Peach's face and she licked Jill's pussy juices off my cock as I fucked Jill's hot little cunt. I do love to fuck new pussy.

Despite the X Peach soon brought Jill to orgasm. Unlike Peach (who is a real screamer) Jill didn't cry out or scream, she just moaned and bucked up against Peach's tongue and my cock. I don't how many times I ate pussy before making one cum. Peach's first time muff diving and she made Jill cum like a fucking rabbit! Jill went limp so I pulled out and let Peach take my cock in her mouth. She hugged Jill's ass with both arms while sucking my cock. The angle was bad and she was too eager. Her teeth made me decide it was much safer to fuck her pussy instead. Peach didn't want to let go of my cock but eventually I pulled out and crawled around behind her. Peach went to work on Jill's cunt. Jill had her face buried in Peach's crotch. I've never been into lesbian action but they were so fucking hot that I had to bury my dick into Peach's wet pussy. It had been a long since I'd been able to compare pussies side-by-side. I liked both, but think I like Peach's cunt better. Her pussy is tight and wet like fucking velvet. As I fucked Peach my balls bounced off Jill's nose and face.

After a while I had to have more of Jill's pussy so I pulled out of Peach and got Jill on her hands and knees. I told Peach to lie on her back and spread her legs for Jill. Jill dropped to her elbows and went muff diving. I grabbed Jill's plump ass and slipped my cock in her wet pussy. I fucked her long and deep. I didn't think I could cum but when Peach grabbed the back of Jill's head and lifted her butt off the bed to fuck her face and screamed as she came, I couldn't help but unload my jism into Jill's hot cunt. Nothing was ever as good as cumming in a tight little cunt while Peach screamed through her first lesbian orgasm.

Another good thing about X is that you don't get soft. You cum, you stay hard ready to fuck right away. I slipped out of Jill's pussy and sat against the headboard and pulled Peach onto my lap, cute butt side to me. I slipped her down onto my cock, spread her legs and had Jill lap her pussy. Peach cums quickly after her first orgasm and she came again right away.

We fucked and sucked in every combination until dawn. Peach crashed and I took Jill to her hotel. Jill had such a good time she cried happy tears saying over and over what a good time she had.

A week later the three of us got together for a repeat performance.

paulwtx
paulwtx
4 Followers