All Comments on 'Peakwood University: Senior Mentor'

by LondonBurbank

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
Very full on.

Unique enough that I want to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I'm gonna cum mommy!"

That's Tony, a freshman at Peakwood U.--the brilliant creation of LB--as he's about to blow his young balls up his own mother's cunt after fucking the living shit out of her. I love how, on the point of unloading his balls and shooting his mother a geyser of his semen, he calls her "mommy." Here the boy reverts to the time of their closest, most intimate connection, when they were hardly even separated. Tony's always been unconsciously attracted to his mother's cunt, the same warm wet loving hole he came out of, and now he's balls deep up inside it. Erica, his mom, is equally in thrall to what her boy's got jutting out from between his legs--his big hard cock. She confesses, "I have to have your cock in my pussy. My pussy was made for your cock baby. You came from there and you've earned it back baby. It was always yours. I've wanted your cock since you started getting hard for me walking around the house." Is that the best news Tony's ever had, or what? That's also something lots and lots of mothers could say to their own sons if they were honest with themselves. A boy's prick and his mother's twat--made for each other. On the slightly negative side, I could do with much less of the lesbo action. It does detract from the central importance of motherfucking, for the thousands of proud grinning boys at Peakwood and their smiling contented moms. Still, a great story and a superb series.

robertdobbsrobertdobbsabout 10 years ago
Extra time well spent

Bravo, sir! The extra time you put in to improve this story seems to have been worth it. The bit of overwriting you had in your first story has been toned down appropriately, and Tony's introduction to his mother's real sexuality is just smokin' hot.

You've got a new fan. Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well it started good

Sorry but for some unknown reason,, A grown man calling his mother MOMMY fucks A story completely

It all started well with young men fucking they`re mothers,, it got way out of hand with the useless fucking sub, dom shit and the orgies

I will give it an ace since that is the lowest I can give it and far fucking more then it deserves

LLP

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

This one did sound a lot like klrxo in my opinion. I agree that it seemed to stray off course a bit, but I'm not writing it either. There's a lot of directions this could go, but I hope Erica and Tony remain the main story. The dom/sub bit seemed a little abrupt, as well as the bisexuality angle. You've got a nice plot here, don't ruin it by trying to show how unusual this place is too quickly.

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
Tedious...

Just like the first chapter, this second one is just plain tedious. By the end of the first page I'd had enough. Besides, This isn't really a mother/son incest story. It's about mom being a slut and a son with no regard for her. It's simply mindless sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very tedious

I agree with ansdguy; the first part was intriguing, if only because it was mostly set-up and free from any real action, but this segment is just meaningless sex, with a storyline that's just about visible under the several disconnected directions the author seems to be wanting to take. The dom/sub/bi stuff is out of context, uninteresting, and adds nothing to the story, it just appeared, almost as an afterthought, apparently to add yet another plot-tangent, but it doesn't, so whatever the author was attempting to do, it didn't work. There's a different category for that kind of stuff, why is it here? Unless this improves substantially, I'm done, there are other, better written, and hotter stories to occupy my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I don t know andsguy why is complaining , no one put a gun too his head to read this story , if he don t like just skip this story and looke after another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

hey man, that red box with the capital "H" should resound with you a whole lot louder than these hating cunts. they offer no constructive criticism and they're OPINIONS should be disregarded completely. write the story you want to write! a lot of people really like the fiction you're creating. i know i enjoyed it! please keep them coming :)

Archimedes59Archimedes59about 10 years ago
Nice!

I liked this story and am looking forward to more! I like the dom/sub element thrown in, let's us know that she will likely be the kind of mom for the gang-bangs. S/M likely too. Put her through her paces!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 10 years ago
More!

Don't listen to the haters. Would love to see this continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super

Looking forward to you letting us know what happens next.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

Please make another one! I would like to see Tony and his mother have a moment to themselves, though. It felt like the moment was almost stolen by Rose. I would love to read about Tony having his mother to himself in private.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When will we see the next chapter. Please hurry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

more this is an awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it's that simple

What a great devotion to mother son loving than a university devoted to promoting this taboo yet purest form of love. Mothers who truly love their sons are eager to help them buy laying back on the bed and spreading their mature thighs to allow their son to relieve that hard cock he has from lusting after her sexy mature body. Mommy can hone her cock sucking skills, learn what lingerie best encourages her son and turns him into a crazed mother humper. The best part of this story was when mommy was thinking that she was taking the nice girls place, the nice girl he would marry and impregnate. When mommy was begging for her son to fill her pussy with cum, what she really.meant was for her young stub son the seed her womb. With no condoms being used, mommy not on birth control, and the son filling mommy daily with his seed, it won't be long before mom becomes both a grandmother, and a mother again on the same day. I wonder how many mothers walk with their sons around campus 6 months pregnant, wearing nothing more than a garter belt and thigh highs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please !

more please !

this hot m/s university need more chapters !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

We need to read more of this dreat first two chapters still lots to explore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I know it's been years

but I really wish you'd continue this!

namidaboshinamidaboshialmost 4 years ago
Please continue the story

That was a couple of hot chapters. Don't stop now. Please continue.

I'm enjoying this very very much.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Remarkable story. Truly enjoyed it. The chemistry and erotic passion displayed between mother and son was beautiful. The realization that mother and son had wanted each other for so long and was finally going to become reality made the wait seem so much more worthwhile. The sudden self-awareness of the personality of the mother and son and their perfect fit was fantastic. There are so many plots and story lines that could be developed in these two stories, a novel could be produced.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Considering that the author has written only two stories with the last one being almost nine years ago, I don't think that we'll get to see how his academic career progressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLondonBurbank@LondonBurbank
138 Followers
To those who enjoy my Peakwood University series, thank you very much for your support. To those who don't enjoy my Peakwood University series, my style's not for you I suppose. All the best in finding something that fits your taste.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES