Peakwood University: Senior Mentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose shot Tony a sheepish grin, shrugging,

"Sorry kid. Your mom is a hot fucking bitch. I don't think any woman could resist her. You hear that baby?"

She looked over her shoulder, proudly smiling at the woman lost in sexual delirium,

"Every mommy at Peakwood is gonna want you to taste their cunts. Every single one. You want to? You want to be a filthy Peakwood dyke?"

Erica Evans moaned long and deep into Rose Deangelo's pussy, the vibration sending shots of sexual electricity through the dusky redhead.

Tony was jealous that his mother's attention had been distracted even slightly, and responded by thrusting harder, slamming his cock against his mother's thighs as hard as he possibly could. His mother once again surprised him by continuing to meet her son's thrusts, orgasming hard on his dick over and over again, losing her mind in a fountain of lust.

They were now rutting like animals, and Tony took his mouth off his mom's fat nipples to move up her body to earn a better angle for his thrusts. He was now mounted over his mother's back and he rode her like a bucking bronco, her head slamming against Rose's abdomen even as she kept desperately eating pussy.

She was screaming against Roses' clit, which created even more delicious vibration for Rose to get off on. Rose started to scream for real now, her head lolling back and forth in orgasm. She made eye contact with Tony and babbled, as lost in pleasure as he was sure his mother was,

"Oh God baby cum in your mommy-pussy! You deserve it!"

Tony realized in that moment that the Peakwood orientation process had accomplished exactly what it had intended. Maybe he really would succeed in college with his mom by his side, especially with how tight her pussy was gripping his pounding fuckstick.

He was truly ready for Peakwood University.

He knew he was going to cum, and there was no turning back from that point. He announced,

"I'm gonna cum mommy!"

Erica pulled her face from Rose's pussy for just long enough to announce in a voice hoarse with lust "Cum! Spray your cum in my pussy. I need your sperm in my womb."

Tony was ready to oblige her. He was watching Rose pinch the fat nubs of her nipples. He was almost there. Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke...

"Ahhhhh! Fuuuuuucccckkkk mooommmmmyyyyy!"

"Squirt it in me baby! Give it to mommy! Give mommy your cum! I need it! Ahhhhh!!"

Tony's cock erupted in her pussy and all he could see was red for a moment before he collapsed on top of his mother, feeling her heat as she slid against him. His cock was still inside of her and he could feel her cunt still holding it lovingly.

He looked to her to see that her eyes were in fact open and staring at him. Rose had gotten off of Erica's face, leaving her shimmering with cunt juice, and once again picked up the bottle of wine. She refreshed Tony's glass, pouring it all the way to the top. She handed it to him; he barely had the strength to sit up enough to take it.

She poured another one for Erica and handed it to her. Erica too sat up slightly and took a deep swig of wine as the gorgeous redhead bent to lick Tony's mothers nipples expertly, before standing up and gathering her corset again.

"You guys can stay naked if you want to, but you should at least get your clothes together. We won't have this building to ourselves for much longer. Go ahead and drink your wine, rest up a little. But don't get too comfortable. We've got a lot more to see."

Then she did something completely unexpected. Looking down to Erica's now emptied cunt, leaking Tony's jizz copiously, she bent down and extended one of her long fingers into Erica's hole. Erica moaned as Rose took a long moment exploring Tony's mother's most intimate area, before her finger emerged covered in a mix of cunt juice and semen. She looked at Tony with a wink,

"Our secret."

She brought her finger to her lips, her eyes closing as she savoured Tony's semen. She then looked back to Erica, who was lost as to the uniquely naughty meaning of such an act within the context of Peakwood.

"You both need to save your energy. Freshman orientation is far from over."