Peasant Girl's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers

Molly was taking me to places I had never been, cleverly using her tongue, mouth and fingers on me in ways that I had never even dreamed of before. Her hair was softly caressing my thighs as her face inched closer and closer to my swollen sex. I felt her tongue running up and down my slit and then I felt it lashing out at my clit. Her finger was driving deeper and deeper into me, slowly at first and then she would speed it up. I couldn't help but to move my hand to her head, my fingers feeling her hair between them. She slid another finger in with the first one and began to thrust them in and out faster. Her tongue would lap at my clit and then she'd suck my clit into her mouth, which sent me to a higher plateau of pleasure. I could sense that feeling creeping up on me and I knew it was only a matter of minutes before I would be sent over the edge.

"Oh...My..." I sighed out and grabbed her a bit tighter as she viciously licked at me.

It came then, that feeling that I was beginning to love and become addicted to. She kept at me, not stopping until she knew I had been completely satisfied.

"Uh, thank-you." I said to Molly as she got up from the bed. "I believe that is the most pleasurable experience I've had." I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh, I do believe you will have others that will top that!" She replied.

She helped me up and straightened my dress out for me. On our way out of the room, another girl passed us and informed me that Mistress Raven wanted a word with me. What could she possibly want from me now, I thought to myself. I was told to meet her in the library downstairs.

After saying a farewell to Molly, I headed down to the library where the Mistress was waiting for me. I walked into the room and saw that Mistress Raven was spread out on a sofa reading a book. I stood there a bit, waiting for her to direct me. She finally looked up from her book and motioned for me to come sit next to her.

"Well Bree, how did your lesson go today?" Mistress Raven asked me.

"It was...umm...very interesting." I answered her.

"Good! Glad to hear that!" She said to me and then, "You will have one more day for learning, and then the next day is the night of the auction." She told me.

I was a little confused. "Auction?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "Yes. Where we will see which man bids the highest for you to have the pleasure of deflowering you."

I was not ready for this. Watching was one thing, but to have to actually participate and do those things myself? I wasn't so sure that I was ready for such a task. I was a tad fearful of the idea, to be quite honest.

Mistress Raven could read the fear that was showing on my face and she said, "Look, if you don't think you can do this, just tell me and I will take you right back to where I found you. I believe I have been more than gracious with you so far; giving you a bed to sleep in, hot water for baths, plenty of food for you to eat, and valuable lessons. However, you will not remain in this place unless you plan to help out the way the other girls do. If you can't do it for whatever reasons, tell me now. I shall even give you enough money to live off of for the next week or so."

She looked at me intently and waited for my answer. I wasn't sure. I didn't know what to say.

"Wouldn't you say that I've been more than generous towards you?" She asked me.

"Yes, of course Mistress Raven..." I answered and then sighed.

"Tell you what," She said. "I will give you tonight and most of tomorrow to think about it. But, I want your answer before the auction begins. Deal?" She smiled at me.

"Yes Mistress Raven. Thank-you." I replied.

Mistress Raven told me that I was welcome to explore the entire mansion and that I could peek in on any "activities" that might be going on. She wanted to make sure that I knew and understood every possible thing that took place here.

I headed back to my room after Mistress Raven and I finished our conversation. I lay down on my big bed and began to think about everything that had happened within the last day. I took everything in and thought about all the different possibilities of where my life could go. The Mistress had taken me off the street and made things so much better for me. She had been very kind and generous, that much was true. Now she was demanding that I make a decision. Stay here, living amongst her other girls and work as they do, or go back to barely surviving on the streets. It really wasn't that hard of a decision to make, I just wasn't sure if I could do the things that the other girls did. Could I really do those things with men I didn't even know? I decided for now, that I would explore the mansion and learn as much as I could in one night.

I wandered aimlessly up and down each corridor and explored every room that was not occupied at that moment. It truly was a beautiful place that the Mistress had. I could not imagine being torn away from it now. I felt that I was part of the mansion now, I felt like I belonged here. I began to look for occupied rooms then, wanting to see more of what would be required of me. This would help to make my final decision, and Mistress Raven had given me free rein to explore any and all things here. Might as well take her up on that offer.

I witnessed so many things that night. Every sex act possible that you could imagine took place here. Some were simplistic, others outrageous. Seemed there were requests for just about anything. Some I knew I could more than likely handle. The others however, well, I knew there was no way I could do "those" things. I found out that it was not required of me to do things that I was not comfortable with. There were different girls for all the different tastes, and those girls enjoyed performing these tasks. None of them were forced to do things they were not comfortable with. However, the ones that did the more risqué things were better off, since those things brought in better money for the Mistress.

I saw some things that gave me that feeling of wetness between my thighs, and I saw other things that made me turn away in disgust. So much I learned from watching all the different girls and their "guests". It was almost too much for one night, and I decided to go outside for some fresh air and to clear my mind a bit.

I was walking in the garden and had sat down on one of the benches to just enjoy the smells and sights of the garden, to free my mind of all I had seen, when I heard moaning coming from behind me. My curiosity piqued and remembering that I had full access to all activities around the place, I decided I would check out what was going on. I walked around to the other side of the bushes, and there I saw one of Mistress Raven's girls and a servant. This seemed a little off to me, since I knew that the servants did not make enough money to pay for one of the girls. Not only that, but they were embracing in a way I had not seen done with the girls and their customers.

I stepped a bit closer to get a better look, and the man heard me. He looked in my direction and when he saw me, he looked shocked and surprised.

The girl looked then and when she saw me she said, "What are you doing here?" She seemed angry with me.

"I was just taking a walk." I replied.

Her anger turned to nervousness then. "Please Bree, do not tell the Mistress about this! She would throw me out if she found out."

She was almost in tears and I was confused with what exactly was going on.

She explained to me then, "This is my lover, Alberto. He wants to take me away and marry me, but we haven't the money yet for that. We both must stay here and work until we have enough to leave. Please! Promise me you will not tell anyone!"

I assured her that I would not say a word to anyone, and left them to be alone together once again.

Once I was back inside the mansion, I headed up towards my room where I hoped to relax in a hot bath. I was almost to my room, when I heard moaning coming from a room close to mine. I decided to investigate, thinking to myself that it wouldn't hurt to take in one more encounter.

I opened the door a bit and peeked inside. There in the room was Mistress Raven, dressed all in black again. Also there was a man with long hair and looked to be in his early forties. He had a whip in his hand and was using it on someone. I opened the door a bit more to see who else was in there.

What I saw were two chains hanging from the ceiling with wrist restraints on the end of each one, and being held in these restraints was one of Mistress Raven's girls.

The chains came down far enough so that the girl could touch the floor with her feet and stand comfortably. Besides having her wrists restrained, there was also a blindfold over her eyes and what looked to be some type of gag in her mouth.

The man flung his whip out again and I heard a loud smack as it made contact to the girls back. I got a better look at her back and noticed the red marks that were crisscrossing up and down it. The man was being careful in how he punished her though. This I could tell as she was nowhere near bleeding and there were no visible welts rising up. Not yet anyway.

Mistress Raven walked up to the girl then and proceeded to grab her nipples, squeezing and twisting them tightly.

A cry escaped from behind her gag and Mistress Raven said, "You love that you little whore, don't you?"

She took the gag from the girl's mouth and the girl replied, "Yes Mistress Raven!"

Mistress Raven shoved the gag back in the girl's mouth and said, "Good pet." Giving her nipples another hard twist as a reward.

Mistress Raven happened to spot me spying in from the doorway as she was moving away from the girl.

"Well, well! What have we here? A little watcher, eh? Get in here girl!"

She did not look pleased at all. I opened the door further to let myself in.

"I'm sorry Mistress Raven. I thought I still had access to the rooms to watch and learn." I explained as I walked in.

"Ah, it's you Bree. Well, now that you're in here, I think you shall do more than just watch. I think you shall participate!" She said laughingly.

The man chuckled at this.

I only mumbled questioningly, "Mistress?"

She grinned wickedly at me and said, "Oh, you'll see soon enough."

She spoke to the man then. "Thomas, let Chrissy down. We'll let her rest a bit and let her become the observer."

Thomas undid the restraints from Chrissy's wrists and helped her to the bed. He removed her blindfold for her and walked towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked fearfully.

"Oh, don't worry Bree. We won't be too hard on you." Mistress Raven replied.

I started to turn for the door saying, "I don't think I want to be here..."

Thomas caught me before I could make my escape, then Mistress Raven said, "Bree dear, we will not hurt you. Besides, I do not want you spoiled or marked before tomorrow night. Well, not too badly marked anyway." She laughed at this and then said, "Thomas, help Bree undress and put her in the restraints."

I could yell and say no all I wanted, but it would do no good. Thomas was a very big, strong man and he had me naked and in the restraints very quickly.

After Thomas secured me in the restraints and made sure my feet were touching the floor comfortably, Mistress Raven told him to put the blindfold on me. After he finished putting the blindfold on, he gave my ass a hard smack.

"What a lovely, round ass she has Mistress Raven. Perfect for punishing." He said.

I heard the Mistress walk towards me and then I felt a soft hand on my ass.

"Yes, yes. She certainly does." She said close to my ear, and then, "All in good time though."

I felt her hand moving over both my cheeks.

"Do you like it here, in my mansion?" She asked me.

I started to answer, "Yes Mistress, but..."

SMACK! Her hand came down hard on my ass.

"A simple yes or no is all that is required from you." She said to me.

"Yes Mistress Raven." I answered.

"Good girl." She said in a pleased voice.

"She seems to be a quick learner." Thomas said to the Mistress.

"Maybe so, we shall see soon enough if she will be a good pet or not." Mistress Raven replied to Thomas. Then she asked, "What should we start her out with?"

Thomas was quiet a moment and then said, "Hmm, maybe something soft and gentle to begin with."

I heard him move away and a drawer was opened. "Maybe this?" He asked Mistress Raven.

"Oh yes! That would be a wonderful toy to try on her!" I heard the Mistress exclaim.

I had no idea what they were going to do to me. I only hoped it was nothing as severe as what they had been doing to Chrissy.

I heard someone approach me and then I felt something soft caressing my ass. It felt like some type of animal fur, very soft animal fur. It actually felt very good, and a sigh escaped my lips before I could stop it.

"Well, she seems to like that." Thomas said.

"Yes, but let us see how she likes this." Mistress Raven said and then I felt something hard hit my ass.

"UGH!" I cried out. I was not expecting that.

Another one came then, this one a little harder than before. Another cry escaped me and the Mistress just laughed at this before delivering another blow to my ass.

It really wasn't that bad, and I think the Mistress was a little disappointed that I wasn't crying yet. She gave my ass a very hard whack and I did cry out in pain this time.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Was that too hard?" She asked me, and then I felt the softness of the fur on my ass again.

She lightly caressed me with the fur until I started to sigh out again, and then she gave me another hard smack. She did this for a while, alternating back and forth between spanking me with the paddle and soothing me with the fur. Occasionally she would run her hand over my body, her hand finding their way to my breasts, and she would pinch lightly at my nipples and then give them a twist. During the next series of spanks, her hand ventured down in between my legs and her fingers found my slit.

"Well, someone is really enjoying this" She said to no one in particular. "You are quite wet my dear." She said to me. Then she said, "Shall we have some fun dear?"

Mistress Raven continued to give my ass slaps here and there as she proceeded to slide her finger up and down my slit. I felt her finger slide easily into me then. She moved it in and out a few times and then removed it completely. I sensed something close to my face and then I smelled something that had a musky, almost sweet scent to it.

"Smell that Bree? That is your scent. Open your mouth Bree." She commanded me.

I hesitated a moment and I felt a hard whack on my ass.

"Open your mouth." She said again, and this time I obeyed.

I felt her finger rest on my tongue and she said, "Suck my finger."

I obeyed and sucked my own juices off of her finger. It wasn't too bad, kind of sweet tasting.

"Good girl." Mistress Raven said to me after she pulled her finger from my mouth.

I sensed her crouching down before me and her finger returned to my slit, slowly rubbing up and down and then sliding it all the way in me. I was beginning to moan out in pleasure. Her finger felt so good and I didn't want her to stop.

She did stop though. She removed her finger, but in it's place, I felt her tongue. I started to writher around and buck my hips forward, wanting to feel more of her tongue on me. She pulled away and only laughed at me as I begged with my moans for more.

She spoke then, "Thomas, would you like to have some fun with this lovely creature?"

What ever is going to happen now, I wondered to myself.

"Thomas, would you like a go at this lovely pussy?" I heard Mistress Raven ask.

"Oh yes Mistress Raven! I'd love to taste her sweetness." Thomas replied.

Mistress Raven stood and walked behind me as Thomas approached and knelt before me.

"She is very lovely." Thomas said.

I jumped a bit as his finger made contact with me. His finger was much bigger than Mistress Ravens finger and not nearly as soft. He began to slide it up and down my slit slowly and then I felt him slide it deep into me. I let out a moan and as I did this, the Mistress smacked my ass hard.

"Such a little slut you are! So willing to give yourself over!" She said. "I pick them well, do I not Thomas?" She asked him.

"She is indeed a very good find. I wouldn't let go of this one." Thomas replied.

He became quiet then as his tongue made contact with my opening. He ran it up and down the length of the opening, which caused me to moan out. Mistress Raven gave me another smack.

This is how it continued; Thomas would do something to cause me to moan out, and for every moan, I received a swat from the Mistress. She didn't spank me too hard, but it was hard enough to leave a sting. So, this was my first experience with pleasure and pain at the same time. It was quite an experience. Not one I would want all the time, but it was pleasurable in a unique kind of way.

Thomas was flicking his tongue over my clit, causing me to moan more and more, thus causing the spankings to increase. At this point, I wanted to feel both at the same time. I was actually beginning to love the feel of both the softness of Thomas' tongue and the hardness of Mistress Raven's paddle on my ass in unison. My ass was burning from the paddle, but I cared not. I was moaning and crying at the same time. I only wanted to feel release, but just as I was getting ever so close to that release, Thomas pulled his face away, leaving me to buck at nothing but air.

"Please!" I cried to him.

"Listen to her begging for more!" Mistress Raven said.

"Please, please don't stop!" I cried.

"Oh, I think I should take advantage of this!" Mistress Raven said. "You want Thomas to continue?" She asked me.

"Yes Mistress! Please!" I begged her.

"First you will give me an answer. Do you plan on staying in the mansion? That is, do you plan on working for me? Oh, and before you answer, you should know that if you say no, we will leave you chained up for a while and not let you have your orgasm."

I could not believe this! She knew I was on the brink of reaching a state of bliss, and she threatens to deny me of this if I choose to deny her! I had thought about it long and hard and my decision was more than likely going to be to stay. This teasing ploy of hers was only sealing the deal.

"Alright!" I half cried. "I will stay! I will work for you. Please. Let Thomas finish!"

I was still so close. Right there on the edge. I needed to feel his tongue and fingers again.

Mistress Raven laughed at me and said, "You are an easy one to train! Alright Thomas, give the girl what she so desperately wants."

I felt his finger slide back into my warmth, and then his tongue was there on my clit again. Mistress Raven picked up where she left off and began to spank my ass with the paddle in time of my moans. Once again, my moans and cries mingled together and filled the room. Thomas had inserted another finger in me, filling me up more. His mouth sucked my clit in, and this was all it took. I tensed up for a moment and then I let out a loud cry as my body began to shake with an orgasm.

Mistress Raven had stopped her paddling when she noticed me tense up, then as my body began to shake, she delivered a few more light smacks to my ass. Thomas never moved his mouth from my clit or his fingers from inside me as I was overcome with pleasure and shook from head to toe. I let out a long half moan, half sob as the last waves of the orgasm retreated.

After I was completely still, Mistress Raven told Thomas to release me and carry me to the bed. Mistress Raven told Chrissy to stay with me in the bed and look after me. I don't really remember much after that, just a sense of feeling very relaxed and pleased, and then I drifted off to sleep.

Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers