Peasant Girl's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers

When I woke in the morning, the place was alive with hustling and bustling all about. I found out from one of the servants that the Mistress wanted the place spotless and looking wonderful for the auction that would take place later that night. The nerves were starting to swell up and go haywire, but I had no time to think about anything as I was soon put to work helping out with one thing and then another.

The evening grew closer and closer, and we tried or best to make everything perfect for the Mistress before the guest arrived. We finished in enough time to head back to our rooms and help one another dress for the night. This was not just any old night. Special dresses had been made for some of us girls, me included. I was to appear as stunning and beautiful as possible since I would be a special one to purchase for the eve. I was to be the only virgin there, and men were known to pay a hefty price for such a treat. A doctor (who was one of Mistress Raven's clients) had inspected me earlier that day, and he would insure the other men that I was indeed a virgin.

Molly had come to my room to try and help calm my nerves. She had grown rather fond of me since our encounter, and she looked after me and made sure I was always ok. We could hear the guests starting to arrive, and knew that we would have to make our appearance soon. Molly had just finished my hair and was looking at me in the mirror. She could see the fear in my eyes.

"Just mingle about and wear a smile upon your face at all times. When the time comes to go up to your room with the lucky winner, just relax and don't think too much about it. Take off your clothes slowly, give him a bit of a show." She advised me.

She told me a few more things to do when that time of the night came for me. Above all, she told me to try and remain calm and relaxed. I suppose being twenty years of age, I should be ready for this night, and I was, I just never thought this was how it would go.

The guests had all arrived and we were told we could finally come down and mingle with them. There were men of every age there.There were men that frightened me, and I was wishing with all my might that I would not end up with one of them. There were a few that were very handsome, and some of them seemed like very nice gentlemen. Of course, I was hoping that I would be lucky enough to end up with one of the nice ones.

One of the more handsome ones seemed to be eyeing me the whole time. Every time I looked his way, he would smile at me and his gaze never faltered from me. I was so nervous and I would look away quickly, but I couldn't help but look his way again and again. He eventually made his way over to the area near me and I noticed him inching closer to me. I felt so nervous and excited at once. I wanted so badly for him to say something to me. I didn't have to wait long for my wish to be fulfilled.

I was startled as I heard a deep voice next to my ear.

"You must be the virgin that every one has been speaking of" The man said.

After calming myself from being startled, I asked, "Every one?"

He smiled at me. "Oh yes. Every one is interested in you. Have you not seen all the looks you've been receiving from all the men?" He asked.

"Well, some here and there, I suppose." I answered.

"Ha! So modest, you are!" He laughed.

He held my eyes with his and a warm smile appeared. "You will be bid on very highly tonight. You're Mistress Raven's new girl, who is known as Bree, and just happens to be a virgin. You will make one man very happy tonight." He said to me.

I now started thinking about what was to come, and I was feeling sick to my stomach.

It must have shown on my face, as he said, "I have a feeling the girl is not going to feel so lucky though. You look deathly white Bree. Are you going to be alright?" He asked me.

At this point, all the other girls had been auctioned off. They were of course use to this sort of thing. I on the other hand was completely terrified. Before I could answer the man or learn more about him, I was approached by Mistress Raven and whisked away.

"There you are girl! Well come on! Mustn't keep the gentlemen waiting." She snapped at me.

It seemed I had no time to think anymore. I was being taken to the auction block. My time had come.

I was put on an auction block; I was made to stand on a box of sorts in the middle of the room where every one could see me clearly. I was to keep my hands clasped together in front of me unless otherwise directed. Mistress Raven put on a good show of informing the men about me being a virgin. By the time she was through, it looked as if all of them wanted a go at me. She started the bidding then.

"Alright men, let's start this shall we? Let's say fifteen Guinea."

There were takers right after she put the bid out and soon men were shouting out higher amounts over one another, thirty Guinea and then it was up to fifty.

Then a man said, "Ninety Guinea."

Every one seemed to become very quiet, and it seemed that the man had won me. This frightened me, as I had heard things about this man. It seemed he liked it rough, and not in the way that Mistress Raven played. He was a mean man and all the girls dreaded when he would come for a visit. It seemed like my luck was running out and I was going to be stuck with this beast of a man for my first time. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and I felt like I was about to fall off of the box I was standing on.

Then I heard a familiar deep voice say, "One hundred and twenty Guinea."

I looked over in the direction of the voice. It was the same handsome man that had spoken to me before I was lead off to the auction. He didn't look very happy either. Why would he bid for me if he were not going to be happy about it?

The other man stepped out of the bid at that point, stating that he could not match the last bid. It was settled then, no one could match the handsome man's bid, and he won me. He paid Mistress Raven and then strode over to me.

"Well, come on! Take me to your room!" He demanded.

Why was he being mean now? He was so nice to me before and now he was being rude and awful. I stepped off the box and started to lead him towards the stairs, when he grabbed my wrist and jerked me around to face him. He pulled me towards him and kissed me hard on the lips then slapped my ass. This won a round of applause from the other men as well as some hooting and hollering.

He whispered at me then, "Let's go."

I led him up the stairs and to my room, neither one of us saying anything on the way up. I was a bit frightened of him now. Was him being nice just an act and this was his true nature?

I closed the door behind us and began to undo my dress, wanting to hurry and get the act over with.

"Stop." I heard him say.

I turned towards him and asked, "What?"

He looked so serious. "Leave it on." He told me.

"Very well." I said and began to climb on the bed and pull my knickers down.

"No." He said to me.

"Well what in bleedin' hell do you want me to do?" I asked him.

"Just sit." He replied.

"Fine." I said and remained seated on the bed waiting for whatever it was that he was going to do.

I couldn't understand why he seemed so angry, and I couldn't understand why he paid for me if he wasn't pleased with me.

He spoke then. "I couldn't let that man win the bid. Not him. Not for your first time. He's a mean man and he would have wilted your flower instead of making it bloom. He would have destroyed you both physically and mentally, corrupting your thought of what sex can be and is."

He paused a moment and then said, "I couldn't let that happen. Not to you." He sat down on the bed next to me then.

I looked at him and asked, "Why were you so rude with me when you won the bid then?"

He sighed and said, "It's a man thing. I had to make it look like I was going to have my way with you."

I was so confused. "And are you? Going to have your way with me, that is?" I asked him.

"No." He replied.

"What do you want then?" I asked, and then said, "That's a lot of money you just spent, you have to want something."

He took my hand in his and said, "I want to know you. I want to earn that right, for you to give yourself to me of your own free will. I do not wish to take from you what you are not ready to give up. I'm hoping that you will grow to trust me and give yourself when you are ready."

I was in shock. Could this man be real?

"You do not want me then?" I asked.

He brushed my check with the back of his hand and said, "Oh, I want you Bree. I wanted you when I first saw you. But, I am not a man to take what is not mine."

He took the hand he was holding and kissed the back of it. Then he put it back in my lap and rose from the bed. He walked over to a dresser that had some liquor on top and filled two glasses full. He came back over to the bed and handed me one of the glasses. I took it acceptingly and slowly began to sip at it. He sat down in a chair that was near the bed and looked intently at me.

"What would you like to know of me Bree?" He asked.

"Well, your name would be nice for a start." I said.

He smiled at me and said, "Yes, I suppose that would be a nice thing for you to know. How rude of me. Please, forgive me for being so inconsiderate." I laughed and said, "You? Inconsiderate?"

This made him chuckle. Then he said, "My name is Nicholas Grafton."

His name sounded somewhat familiar, but I couldn't be sure. I knew he had to come from money though. Considering what he paid for me. I didn't question him on it though. If he wanted to tell me, he would. I was curious about something though.

"Do you normally visit Mistress Raven's place?" I asked.

He was quiet for a moment and then said, "I'm not a regular customer, if that is what you're implying. I had heard through word of mouth that there would be a virgin on the auction block tonight, and I guess you could say I was curious to see who this virgin was and what she looked like. I can honestly say that she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen." He said, squeezing my hand tightly as he said it.

This made me blush and smile at the same time. I felt at ease with him. I was not nervous anymore and I was growing rather fond of him. I had no idea how the night would end. I didn't want the night to end. Not before I was able to know him completely.

Nicholas and I talked for hours about any and everything. We talked seriously about different things and occasionally we would laugh about something we had been discussing. I felt at complete ease with him, and before I knew it, I was sitting comfortably in his arms.

I can't quite explain it. It just seemed natural and as if it was meant to be. It did not seem wrong to me at all to want this man completely. We continued to talk and he would lightly caress my face, arms and legs. We had grown a bit quiet, only saying a few words here and there. I looked up into his eyes; he was looking at me in such a sincere way. A feeling came over me and he must have sensed this, for he leaned forward and our lips met for the first time. It was exactly what I wanted and needed. I returned his kisses with force and passion. There was no stopping what was to happen. I did not think at all, I just went with the moment and what I was feeling for this man.

I managed to end up on my back on the bed and Nicholas was now on his side next to me, his mouth never leaving mine. I felt his hand running all over my body, lightly caressing every inch he could find with his hand. I was already beginning to feel the wetness developing down below, and I so wanted to feel his mouth all over me. Little moans were escaping from me already. I wanted this man so badly.

He began to undo my dress and help me out of it. I was now completely naked except for my stockings that came to my knees. His mouth was soon all over me, kissing and licking every part of my body he could get to. He went between my legs, slowly parting them, and then his mouth was devouring me down there. It was amazing the things he was able to do with his tongue alone. The room was soon filling with my moans, and then I could not take it any longer. I needed to feel this man.

I wanted to feel every inch of him, and I told him so. "Please, let me feel you! I'm ready!" He continued a bit more and then pulled himself up to me. He looked deeply into my eyes and then asked, "Are you sure Bree?"

I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, my mouth struggling to reach his. "Yes. I'm very sure. Please Nicholas, I want to feel you. I'm ready." I half cried to him.

Our arms were wrapped tightly around one another, our bodies pressed so close together. Nicholas was giving me deep, slow kisses and it seemed I could not get enough of them. I felt him then. There was a bit of a sharp pain and I let out a small cry.

He was alarmed by this and asked, "Are you alright? Do you wish for me to stop?"

He was starting to pull away, but I pulled him back down and said, "I'm fine. Please, don't stop!"

He continued to slowly enter me and then finally he was all the way in. There was a bit of pain, but Nicholas was slow and caring and the pain soon subsided and gave way to a pleasure I had not thought possible. This man was so gentle and caring with me. Anytime he thought I was in some discomfort, he would start to pull away, but I would pull him right back to me, begging him not to stop or leave me.

We stayed that way for what seemed like an eternity, him slowly moving in and out of me, filling me completely with his manhood. I loved the feel of him and I wanted him to remain in me forever. He brought me to an orgasm and then soon another was building and I was crying out his name over and over, and then he took me over the edge once again.

I cannot say how long that first time lasted; I only know that he entered me again and again at my persistence, then we would rest and then once again his mouth would be searching for mine and I would pull him on top of me, or he would help me on to him.

I fell asleep at one point with his head resting on my breasts. I awoke to find his head between my legs once again. When I stirred and looked down at him, he looked up and a boyish smile appeared on his face and then he went back to lavishly licking and sucking on me. He knew all the right things to do, and it wasn't long before I was bucking and crying out in pleasure again. I pulled him up to me, kissing him deeply, and I could taste myself on his lips and tongue.

I drifted off again, but it wasn't much longer after that, that he was showering me with kisses once again and he was entering me. This time he had pulled me up on all fours and took me from behind. I loved this. I loved how he was able to get every inch of himself in me. I loved how he leaned forward and proceeded to kiss and bite at my neck and shoulders. I loved how his hands roamed all over my body, down to the front to grab my breasts, and then back behind to grab tightly onto my ass. I came yet again, and he cried out at the same time as he released his fluids deep into me. We slept after that, and did not wake until the sun was shinning brightly in through my window.

Epilogue

Nicholas came to visit me every day for the rest of that week, always paying Mistress Raven very well for my time. We came to know one another inside and out, and it soon came to a point where we could not bare to be separated from one another.

There was only one small problem with this. His family would never allow him to marry me. If he did, they would surely disown him. It was just unheard of for a man of his status to marry a person of mine. I told him to move on and forget me, but he would not hear of it. He went to his family and told them of his situation and that he would relinquish his position if that were what was needed for them to be ok with him being with me.

He was his mother's favorite son, so of course she couldn't let her baby be unhappy and without money. His parents agreed that he would no longer be able to retain his status in society if he stayed with me, but they also agreed that they would give him plenty of money to live comfortably if it was really what he wanted to do.

The day that Nicholas came to take me away from the Mistress and move me into a cottage was an exciting day as well as nerve racking. The Mistress completely lost it and would not hear of it. She wanted me to stay there with her and work for her. She went on and on about how she gave me everything and how dare I just walk out on her now. But then, she saw how happy Nicholas and I were together, and she told me to go with him.

She was not a cruel woman, only a woman that was trying to stay on top and keep her business thriving. She knew the men would pay good money to be with me, and now she was loosing out on that money. She still had all her other girls though to keep her afloat and alive. She even let me take the dresses that had been made for me, but I really would have no use for them outside of her mansion. They revealed a bit more than what could be worn in everyday life. Nicholas said not to worry about such things, his parents had given him enough money for us to live comfortably for quite a long time, and he would be sure to buy me new clothing.

We left directly for a cottage that his father had said he could have that was not too far from their property. It was perfect, and it was all I needed, besides Nicholas.

Once we arrived at the cottage, we made our way hurriedly inside and quickly fumbled with removing each other's clothes. We had been eyeing each other all day, giving little touches and caresses here and there. By the time we arrived at our home, the passion within us was boiling over and we could not contain ourselves one moment longer.

We tumbled to the floor, not caring where we ended up. Our limbs entwined everywhere, his mouth roaming hungrily over all of my body. He was thrusting in me at no time, fast and hard, bodies moving together and mouths locked. It came fast, and that was fine by me. I needed to feel all of him at once and I wanted a quick release. I knew that we would have plenty of time for the more slow and caring approach, but for now, I needed to feel him pounding me hard and fast, bringing me to a quick explosion.

When it was done, we laid there panting, holding on to one another and not letting go. Too tired to move, we fell asleep in the comfort of each other's arms. I woke later to the sound of rain hitting the window and found him propped up on his elbow looking down at me. "I never thought I could be so happy." He said to me.

I smiled at him and that was all that was needed. The look in my eyes told him that I wanted him, that I needed him again, and we did have one another, again and again.

That is my story of how I went from a peasant girl living on the streets, to living in the mansion of a Madam. To giving myself to a man that I would end up loving, and that love being returned to me in abundance. There are many other tales I could tell of this union and things that came to pass, but I think I shall save those for another day. For now, I bid you good day and hope you enjoyed my tale.

Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers