All Comments on 'Pegging for Promotions'

by TheDougler80

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next steps

Time to take Dougie's training to the next level.

I think they need to turn him into a cocksucker that can be put to work for the partnership in the men's room at the strip club!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

This was a great story.

Can't wait for part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it!!

I didn't want it to end. 24HR fat Butt plug traing and forced feminization would work nicely in part 2

ChastizedChastizedalmost 11 years ago

I hope this story keeps going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He needs to be fisted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not just bad

Epically bad! Just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Then Doug called the Police

And has Miss Melissa put in jail. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well this was stupid.

He used his I-phone to record them. Their threats and their actions. He went to his lawyer and then absolutely owned them and the company. They both went to jail. He retired on all the money he got in the lawsuits against them and the Company. End of dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story man, truly legendary

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 7 years ago
Great story

they are evil girls and he is dumb but I still liked it. So whats that make me? lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it !

What a great story. One of my FAVE. Forced chastity, Fem Dom, submissive ass fucking, , and increased control by hot looking young women over an older guy. Great dialog and sexy talk. Perfect !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mixed feelings

The sex was hot. But too bad the company went out business because it had 2 lazy women in charge who didn't know what they were doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No real man would allow that. Anybody who thinks this is great is fucked in the head.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah if she tried firing that to me I’d bite HARD on her vagina

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ENOUGH it’s time for us men to rise above this self pleasuring bullshit. Let me ask you this.. you read this story to fester in the swamp that is the you sense of confidence, you what to pretend like your some cockolf who doesn’t deserve love. You feed off this story because you know you could be doing so much more with your life, your get off sacrificing your potential for momentary gratification. STOP IT you have what it takes you are worth it, you can prevail, you know this is true deep down and that la why it’s so pleasurable to you. To submit to a woman, a kind of ormverhwieling force that relinquishes you if your duty to b me Great. But guess what? You you’d it relinquish anything. You think that ju dwelling in submissive fabtisies that you give up the greatness you are destined for and pressure you are under. Well guess what, you are men for great things ju fellow man. Take one step at a time, climb up the mountain of life, improve yourself and you will gain wisdom and peace. It is worth it your are WORTH rid your self if this self indulgent bullshitvtayt iou know isn’t real. Love your self you are ebough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Anyone on an erotica site complaining that the kinks are too kinky just needs to go pound sand. Leave some constructive criticism on the writing if you thought it was flawed, but screw off trying to redpill everyone who came to read a femdom story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous