All Comments on 'Peggy & I Ch. 01'

by PanesOfGlasss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Off to a good start

I like the story so far. Likeable characters and erotic situations.

Should Peg and Alex accept Sara´s request?

For me no they shouldn´t. I like my characters to be exclusive and commited to one and other in a romance story. But you are the writer and I would have to make due either way.

Congrats again on the nice beginning.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
sauce

I still remember the first time I encountered Dave's Insanity Sauce, nearly twenty years ago.

A co-worker brought some to work, another co-worker took the bottle and put about a quarter teaspoon on a corn chip and ate it, he turned white, he turned green, he looked like he was going to pass out, we thought we might need to call 911.

A cap-full for a whole pot of chili is right.

fixer43fixer43about 9 years ago
I can relate to being a 'geek'

I enjoyed the story of Peggy and Al finding each other. Well thought out and believable. You should have someone proofread it though. Just enough typos or grammatical 'blips' to interrupt the reading flow.

Should it go down the path of three-somes and lesbian sex? My vote is no. I don't have any hangups with either of these, but there are other story categories where it would be better placed. Maybe an abbreviated version of how Al and Peggy got together and bring Sara into that. For here, let's keep it with Romance for just the two of them.

My $.02 worth...

PanesOfGlasssPanesOfGlasssabout 9 years agoAuthor
Found an editor

I have found an editor. Saltysooner will be assisting me with this, and revisions will give him credit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous