Peggy & I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued to shop until meeting time. We all piled into cabs, and headed for Hanover Street.

When we got out I heard Aunt Beth and Mom.

"Mike's''

"Modern"

"Mike's"

"Modern"

Elaine asked Peg, "What's that all about?"

Peg said, "In Boston there are two kinds of people: Those who like Mike's bakery and those who like the Modern bakery. Both are really, really good, but a little different from each other. Knife fights have been known to break out over that argument. Mike's is a little more famous. The restaurant we're going to is right near both."

We arrived at Bella Vista. It was a small restaurant for the North End, situated on a corner. Being early, there was plenty of room, and they put a few tables together for us.

We ordered some appetizers and salads. With a group as large as ours, there were a lot of selections to be made. Veal, fish, pasta. We sampled each others' entrees, and enjoyed each others' company. Both Dad and Ed stood up and made toasts to Peg and me. When the waiter found out we had just gotten engaged, he brought us glasses of champagne and everyone in the restaurant stood and applauded while the two of us drank to each other.

When we were nearly finished with dinner, Peg said, "Elaine and Sara have never been to Mike's or the Modern. It's high time they chose sides!"

We finished dinner, and packed up the considerable leftovers in take-out containers. I told everyone that my roommates would take care of them in one sitting.

We ambled across the street to the Modern, and Ed told everyone to pick out at least one item. The cannoli seemed to be the favorites. I like the almond macaroons. Then we crossed the street again and headed one block to Mikes'.

Everyone got a duplicate of what they had picked at the Modern, plus several other selections were picked out for the group. They would taste-test the differenced back at the hotel.

Dad hailed cabs, and the rest of the family headed back to the Marriott. I told them that Peg and I wanted to take the "T" home. We all hugged, and they said they would see us after graduation.

"I know I can't come up to your dorm room 'cause Goldie is probably there, or could come back if she's not. My roommates may or may not be home. I don't care. I want to be with you for at least a little while tonight."

Peg held up the bag from Free People.

"Don't worry, sweetie. It's in the bag."

I hope the other people on the "T" didn't see me turn beet red. I may have been drooling at this point, too.

When we got back to my apartment, no one else was home.

Peg said, "Wait here. I'll call you in a minute."

She disappeared into the bedroom while I stashed the leftovers in the refrigerator with a note saying "help yourselves."

Peg called to me, and I opened my bedroom door. I almost passed out.

There in front of me was my sweet Peggy, dressed only in the new bra and slip. I had never seen anything so beautiful. She turned on the balls of her bare feet.

The slip had adjustable straps, so she had been able to make it fit her bust. The hem came to mid-thigh.

The creamy fabric had a sensual luster in the light from the bedside lamp.

As she turned, the hem billowed like a swing dress. With the slip billowed out over her slim legs, I thought she looked like a flower blossom. I was stunned.

When she stopped turning, she saw the look on my face, and she beamed. She knew that she was beautiful in my eyes.

"Come here and let me lean against your chest. I want you to reach around and test the 'coefficient of friction' of this material. Let me know if the 'tactile sensation' is as your theoretical model predicted, Mr. Engineer."

She smiled seductively, and took a pose that was angled slightly away from me.

"And tonight . . . tonight I want to do everything standing up."

As I walked over to her, I took off my shirt and threw it into the corner. My T-shirt was next. I wanted to feel her on my chest. As I approached, she turned away from me and laid her head back on my chest.

I reached around her and felt the soft material on her waist. It was better than I had imagined.

"This is the woman I'm going to marry," I thought. "This is the woman I want to marry!"

I vocalized my thoughts as I reached up and placed my hands on her breasts.

I whispered in her ear, "Peggy, you are the only woman I've ever loved. You are all I have ever dreamed of. You will be my wife and you will be my lover. There will never be another. I swear to you now, and I will vow on our wedding day that there will never be another. I love you."

"Mmmm," she responded dreamily.

At that moment, my fingers found her nipples under the two layers of silky cloth. As I rubbed the slip, it slid smoothly over her nipples underneath the bra. The sensation for me was erotic. It was for her, too, judging by her reaction.

"Oh, God! I never knew cloth could be so sensuous. Your fingers. Sensation . . . gliding without friction. Endless, endless sensation. Oh, yesss!"

I was moving the fabric of the slip in circles over her nipples, and the movement was indeed endless. Constant stimulation of those two little buds that I love to look at and feel. They were very hard now.

Peg had stopped talking now, and was just laying against me making little moaning sounds. When I eventually moved my hands south, she replaced my hands with hers, and continued to rub her nipples through the silky fabric.

My hands moved to her hips, and she sighed. I ran them all over, feeling her skin underneath. Skin with no panties, that is.

When I reached around to feel her pubic hair she gasped and thrust her butt into me. Her hair felt silky beneath the fabric. I teased her, moving my hand closer, then farther from her labia. Each time I got close to them, she gasped in anticipation.

Eventually, I made it to her lips, and traced their form lightly by holding a handful of the fabric and rubbing around her sex. She was moaning now.

I reached under the hem of the slip.

"I want you now. I want my lover's fingers in my pussy!"

This was the first time she had referred to her vagina as a "pussy," and I found it to be very erotic.

I ran my fingers up her thighs and touched her lips. I inserted a finger, and she gasped.

"Try to put two inn . . . inn . . .inside," she shuddered.

I slipped a second finger inside. She was tight, but wet enough that it slid in easily. I remembered how she had masturbated me by wrapping her whole lubricated hand around my penis. I wondered if her vagina would feel like that on my penis.

Then she did something that surprised me. She moved one hand down to her clit and started to masturbate.

"Oh, Yesss. Oh, Yesss. Oh, Yesss. Oh, Yesss. Oh, Yesss," she said faster and faster.

Finally, I felt her shudder and contract around my fingers.

"Oh, God! Ahhh, ahhhh, AHHHHH!"

Her legs gave out, and she fell forward onto the bed.

I lay next to her and we cuddled for a bit.

"I just want to hear it again. How much do you love me?" she asked.

"As the woman of my dreams, I love you to the ends of the Earth. In that outfit, I love you beyond what words can describe."

She turned to me.

"Really?"

I ran my hand over the smooth fabric.

"Yes, really."

"Then tomorrow, I'm wearing this slip and bra under my dress and graduation gown. I think I should wear panties, though."

"God, that makes me so hot to think about."

"Then lets vent that heat," she said with that pixyish smile.

She undid my pants and took them off in one swipe, along with my undershorts, shoes and socks.

I was laying there on my back, now with a rock hard erection.

"What about everything standing up?" I asked.

She grabbed my cock.

"Well this is standing up," she grinned.

She got a box of tissues ready and then started to rub on me. She ran her fingers over the head, down the shaft and over my balls. She lightly touched me, teasing and playing. She started to rub a little harder, and then stopped. I opened my eyes to see her taking her slip off.

"I want to try something," she said. If this material feels that good on me, then I'm going to see how it feels against your skin."

She held the slip by the straps and slowly slid it up over my balls, returning it to between my legs and sliding it up over and over. While she did this, she continued to stroke my penis.

I watched Peggy, wearing only that tiny bra, watching my penis and my eyes. I knew she would do anything to give me pleasure, now.

The cool, silky slip riding up against my balls and her hand on my dick were sensational, but that thought was enough to take me over the top.

"I'm going to cuu . . . uuu . . . uuum!" I yelled, as I felt a wad of tissue there to catch my sperm as it squirted out.

After laying there for a while, I said, "Honey, we're never getting rid of that slip."

"Never."

We never did, too. It is a bit worn, but it has a special place in her lingerie chest. It was the first of many "accessories."

We cuddled for half an hour before we both got dressed. She wanted to get a good night's sleep before the big day tomorrow. I agreed, and I walked her back to her dorm.

My roommates were just coming up the stairs as we were leaving.

"I left you a bunch of food from a North End restaurant," I said.

"Yeah," Peg said, "it was from our engagement dinner."

She tossed it out so casually that it took them a minute to catch it.

"Engagement?"

"You two?"

"Getting married?"

The two of them stuttered out one and two word questions until Peg stopped them.

"He proposed to me today, and I said yes!"

They both congratulated me.

"Dude, that's great. We both thought you were hopeless until you met Peg, here."

"Yeah, congratulations. We both thought you were going to die shriveled and alone in the old geeks home someday. Nice goin' Peg! Ya got him straightened out!"

I turned to Peg, and said, "It's nice to have supportive friends."

We all laughed, and they gave us a real congratulatory hug.

"Way to go, man."

"Happy for you . . . dude . . . Peg."

Ah! Proper manners still live. Just not in my apartment.

I walked Peg back to her dorm. On the way over we discussed our new jobs.

I said, "I think we should give Abner a call and tell him we are getting married. It will probably affect our benefits and things like that. We also need to check into vacation. We're going to need some time off for our honeymoon."

"Covered on the vacation," Peg said. "I got my package today. Yours is probably waiting at your apartment. I forgot to tell you because my lover got me so hot tonight I couldn't think straight."

"Yeah. Mine did that to me, too. We'll have to compare notes someday," I said, giving her hand a squeeze. " What about the vacation?"

"Because I'm considered to be in their professional worker classification, I get two weeks to use in the first calendar year after I've been there for 60 days. The second calendar year I get three weeks. It goes up periodically after that. I get the normal holidays plus two personal days. That's not counting sick leave.

"You're an engineer. You have to be considered a professional, too, I would guess. That means we can take two weeks plus two days for our honeymoon. If we get married near a three day weekend, we can conceivably get nineteen days off in a row. I figure a week, week and a half, and we'll have some time left for some short vacations, as well."

"God, I love your brain. With all that's been happening the last few days, you still had time to figure all that out between the time you woke up and lunch!"

She gave me that pixyish smile again. Trouble's coming!

She ticked me under the chin and said, "I love your brain, too. Especially the part that was smart enough to ask me to marry you."

I said, "Love makes you do some cah-ray-zeee stuff," and then I gave her a kiss goodnight.

I was so happy about the day that I don't even remember walking home or getting into bed.

The next day was graduation. I gave Peg a call to tell her I loved her, and that I had a big wet kiss waiting for her when the ceremony was over. I confirmed that her folks were still on board with the meeting time and place.

She was in the chemistry group, and I was in the engineering group, so we didn't get to sit together at graduation. I spotted her folks in the stadium seats and we waved to each other. They gave me a shrug and the "binoculars" hand sigh to indicate they were searching for Peg. I pointed over the chemistry graduate area.

I never did find Mom and Dad.

Walking across the stage to get my diploma was good, but it was anticlimactic. My big event was on that boat the day before when Peg said she'd marry me. Still, that piece of paper meant that there were no more tests and papers to write in my immediate future. It felt good.

I saw Peg walk, too. She got her diploma, turned to where her parents were sitting and raised both arms high over her head.

The last speech was given, and we heard the order to turn our tassels. Shortly after that, the recessional started, and we filed out. Done at last!

I found Peg walking toward our rendezvous point.

I walked with her, hand-in-hand. On the way, we met Goldie.

"Hey Goldie!" Peg yelled. "Over here!"

They ran to each other and hugged.

Goldie turned to me and said, "Peg told me last night. The news about you guys. Congrats!"

Peg said, "Goldie, I just want to thank you again for all you did for Al and me. You didn't have to, but you did. That was sweet."

"Like, I really wanted to do something for like the two of you, 'cause uh, all the times you studied in the common room when I was . . . uh . . ."

"Interviewing prospects for the Goldie Future Support Fund?" Peg finished.

"Yeah, well that, I guess. Thanks for being a sport. And congrats again, for, like getting engaged."

They hugged again. Goldie spotted one of her "finalists" and ran over to him.

The quad where most of the students met up with family was packed, but we weren't going there. Peg had formulated a plan. Our families took the exit from the stadium where graduation took place, and headed away from the quad. We all met at the Admissions Office.

It was the one place on graduation day that had the fewest people on campus. Peg and I had a few friends, but not many. We weren't in a frat or sorority, and outside the chemistry and engineering societies we didn't have a lot of contacts. We had already said most of our goodbyes, so the quad full of graduates didn't represent much of an attraction.

Our families hugged and kissed us, gave Peg flowers and took endless combinations of photos.

Ed said, "Tootsie, where do good girls get to eat on their birthdays?"

"Cheesecake Factory!" Peg cried. "We're' going to Cheesecake Factory?"

"Yup. Reservations in an hour and a half."

"Cambridge or Burlington?"

"Burlington. Al's folks are going home today, and it's on the way. I rented a van for the rest of us."

"Dad?"

"Yes."

"Could you not call me 'Tootsie' in front of Al?"

Ed struck a pose of lamentation and said, "O Death, where is thy sting?" and then laughed. "Sure Peg. I won't embarrass you further."

As we walked to where Dad and Ed had the vehicles parked, I looked at Peg questioningly.

"Tootsie?"

"Oh, God. Not you, too. I used to like Tootsie Rolls. When I was a little girl, he used to call me Tootsie. On my birthday, he used to ask, 'Tootsie, where do good girls get to eat on their birthdays?' and every year I would say 'The Cheesecake Factory!' It was my special treat."

"Aw that's sweet . . . Tootsie."

She gave me a poke in the ribs.

"Al!"

I made the universal "zip my lips" sign and said, "Okay."

"Thanks. It means a lot to me. He used to call me that in front of the few friends I had. When I was six it was cute. When I was thirteen it got to be a bit embarrassing."

"You know, I do think it's kind of cute to think of him calling you that as a little girl. When we're alone and cuddling, can I call you 'my little girl' and maybe even 'Tootsie' while I'm nibbling on your ear? I would like the one person on Earth who could call you that in a way that you would like."

"Your little girl? I like the sound of that. Okay. Never tell anyone else. Especially Daddy!"

Ed saw us whispering to each other and said, "What're you two lovebirds talking about back there?"

"Oh, I was just telling Al how much I liked Cheesecake Factory when I was growing up."

Peg and I threw our caps and gowns and her flowers in the van and climbed in the rear seat. Everyone else piled into the seats ahead of us, and off to Burlington Mall we went.

I leaned back on the armrest using our gowns as a pillow. Peg leaned back into my arms. Holding her like that felt wonderful. I half-closed my eyes and stroked her hair.

"Mmmm, Honey. That feels good."

Elaine and Sara were on the seat in front of us. Elaine turned to say something to Peg, and saw that she was in my arms. She poked her sister and pointed to us. She whispered something to Sara.

They both said, "Peggy has a boyfriend. Peggy has a boyfriend," in a sing-song voice.

Peg reached up and brushed her hand against my face.

Smiling, she said, "Peggy sure does."

I could have sat with her for hours, but in less than a half hour we were at the Burlington Mall. We were early for our reservation, so we split up as we had done at the Pru.

I said, "Peg, I want to get you my graduation present."

"That doesn't make sense."

"It will in a minute. Come with me."

I looked at the directory and said, "Great. It's still here."

"What's here?"

"My present to me."

"I give up. Lead on."

When she saw where I was taking her, she said, "Oh, yeah!"

We were standing in front of Victoria's Secret.

We looked around for fifteen minutes, and found some more silky items. Peg asked me what colors to get. We got her a black half slip, a red full slip, and a red bra. Peg also picked out some silk stockings and a red garter belt. When she showed them to me I thought I was going to have a stroke.

I felt the silky tops of the hose.

I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to spend five minutes caressing each leg, and then I'll kiss right here," indicating the top band of the stockings."

She bit her lip to stifle a gasp, and then whispered, "I can't wait."

She looked at the prices and added them up.

"Pretty steep, but then I don't owe a hundred twenty grand any more. I'll put it on plastic."

"No need," I said. "My dad and your dad had a little conversation last night. They talked about our recent changes in wardrobe, and that we mainly wore jeans and shorts before. Dad said that no daughter-in-law of his was going to start a new job without a proper wardrobe. Ed said that no son-in-law of his was, either."

I held up four Visa gift cards.

"Two for you, two for me. Each one is a grand. I wasn't supposed to show them to you until lunch, so act surprised when they have me give them to you, okay?"

"Wow, that's great! It's nice to have parents who are soft touches."

"You bet. But the best present I could ever have is seeing you in these," I said, holding up the lingerie.

"I can't believe we went to the same university for four years and never found each other until the last couple of months. Four frustrated, horny years watching Goldie nail one stud after another. Knowing you were so close all that time makes me crazy, but you're here now."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and we paid for the lingerie, then hit Barnes and Noble. We bought a couple of books, and I asked the sales clerk for a larger bag.

"Don't want to sit through lunch with your cousins giggling about us carrying a Victoria's Secret bag."

"Good plan."

We had a few minutes before we were to meet at the Cheesecake Factory. We found a bench and sat and talked.