Peggy & The Coach

Story Info
Two people get together for hot sex.
3.2k words
4.38
32.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been a high school history teacher and girl's soccer coach for over twenty years. After my divorce five years ago I bought some property out in the country and built myself a small house with a swimming pool and hot tub just outside of the bedroom.

One of the joys of being a coach is seeing your players succeed, particularly at graduation, and attending the graduation parties. This year was no exception as Kelly, one of the best players and students that I have ever coached was graduating. I made sure that her party was my last stop for the day so I wouldn't have to rush out. When I rang the door bell, Kelly's Mom answered the door. I just about swallowed my teeth right there. I've known her parents, Peggy and Bob, for about 5 years through soccer. Bob is quite a bit older and Peggy was the typical soccer mom. She always dressed impeccably although a little on the conservative side. Well, not today! She had on a short, tight fitting tank top and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her skirt was of the micro-mini variety and also skin tight, and her sandals had 4" stiletto heels. And to top it off, despite being in her early 40's and having 3 kids she had the body to carry it off.

"Come on in Coach, and make your self comfortable," she said. I kinda stammered something as I made my way into the house.

It was a pretty busy party, and I made my way over to Kelly to give her a big hug and congratulate her. After that I mingled around and had something to eat. I had drunk all of my water, so I went into the kitchen to get another bottle. Peggy was in there when I walked in.

"What do you need Coach?" she asked.

"Just another water is all Peggy."

"They're right there in the cooler, let me get you one," and she bent over and opened up the cooler and gave me a great show of her breasts. After what seemed like an hour, she pulled out a bottle and handed it to me.

"That's the last cold one Coach. Could you give me a hand getting some more from the garage?"

"Of course," I replied, and followed her out to the garage.

As soon as the door closed behind me she whirled around, put one arm around my neck and began to kiss me, her tongue was immediately searching my mouth. Seconds later her other hand found my crotch, and she began to rub my cock and balls through the fabric. After a few moments I began to return her passionate kiss, and put one hand around her back and the other on her tight ass. We continued to kiss and feel each other for several more minutes before we finally broke our lips apart.

"I've been wanting to do that since the first day I met you Coach," she said.

"Well now," is about all I could muster in reply.

"You know that Bob is much older than me, and he hasn't been able to satisfy my sexual needs for a very long time," she added.

She reached up and lightly kissed me again, but before I could really respond she dropped down to her knees and began to undo my belt and pants, which she let slid down to the floor. By now my cock was hard as a rock and straining against my briefs. She pulled them out and down freeing my cock. Her eyes really opened up wide when she saw my thick, long cock staring her in the eyes. She immediately grabbed hold with her left hand and placed her lips to the head of my dick, and then put her right hand on my ass. She began to lick all around the swollen head of my cock as she stated to stroke it. She worked her way down my shaft to my balls and licked them for a bit, then ran her tongue back up to the tip and started to swallow my hard cock. She had to work at it, but she finally made it all the way down my shaft, taking it all into her mouth and hitting the back of her throat. She kept running her mouth up and down my dick as she began to fondle my balls. Oh, I was in extascy. She was a marvelous cock sucker! She kept on working on my dick, and after a while she pulled her mouth off.

"Fuck my mouth Coach, fill it with your hot cum."

She then went right back onto my cock. I felt my whole body getting tighter and then my cock exploded my load into her waiting mouth. She coughed a little but managed to take all my hot cum and swallow it, as she milked me dry.

She then stood up and said, "What a marvelous fucking cock you have Coach," and then she pressed her lips to mine. I could taste the remnants of my hot salty cum in her mouth and her tongue.

We broke apart and I said, "Geezzz Peggy, I have no idea what to say. No fucking idea at all. I haven't had a blow job like that in years, damn......maybe never!"

With that she pulled her skirt over her hips to reveal her very wet thong, and hopped up on the counter top. "How about returning the favor then Coach?" she asked.

Well I sure as hell didn't need to be asked twice. "With great pleasure," I replied.

I immediately went down between her legs. I pulled her thong to the side to reveal her soaked clean shaven pussy lips. I spread them apart and my tongue was licking her in an instant. As I moved up and down her wet pussy lips, I slipped a finger and then two into her wet hole. My tongue began to work on her hard clit as I pumped her with my fingers.

"Oh yes......eat my pussy Coach! Fuck me with your fingers!"

After several more minutes of intense work on her clit she began to shake and moan. All of a sudden she about drowned me with her juices as she said, "Oh yes.....I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming!"

I continued to lick her pussy as I drank in all of her marvelous nectars. After that I stood up and we kissed again so she could taste her marvelous pussy juice on my mouth.

After several minutes we broke apart, and she jumped down to the floor. She pulled her wet thong off and stuffed it into my pocket, and then pulled her skirt back down.

"There's plenty more where that came from Coach," she said as she picked up a case of water and handed it to me. She grabbed another case and we made our way back into the kitchen.

Kelly was in the kitchen and said, "Oh Mom, I wondered where you were. Getting some water I see. Coach, I'm glad you haven't left yet because we need to get some pictures."

We all went out back and took some pictures after which I left. I couldn't believe my luck that day, and was hoping that it wasn't just a one time thing.

-2-

The following week I was at the school getting some things from my office, and I decided to swing by Peggy's house. When I got there both Peggy's and Kelly's cars were in the driveway. I walked up and rang the doorbell.

Then a voice said, "We're around back. Come on around."

I stepped back and made my way to the back yard. Kelly was laying there on a towel in a bikini and talking on the phone. She looked up and smiled as she waved to me. Peggy also had on a bikini, only slightly less revealing than her 18 year old daughter's.

"Wow, you two could be sisters, do you know that Peggy?" I said.

"Oh, come on Coach," she replied.

"Nope, I really mean it," I said. "I just wanted to stop by and thank Kelly for inviting me to her graduation part, and to let you exactly how much I enjoyed myself."

"We're glad you could make it Coach," Peggy replied.

"Maybe you would like to enjoy my hospitality some time Peggy," I added.

She smiled at me, and I handed her a piece of paper with directions on how to get to my place.

"I have to do some shopping this afternoon. How about then, say 1 O'clock?" she said.

"Sounds good to me Peggy. I can hardly wait," I replied.

I wanted to grab her up and kiss her right there, but I just smiled at her. She nodded her head in a very knowing fashion.

I shouted, "See you later Kelly," and waved to her as I walked around to my car.

I got home and dropped my papers on my desk and then headed right to the bedroom. I stripped out of my clothes and went out onto the deck at the side of my house. I stood there, stark naked, for a couple of minutes, and then I jumped into the pool. The house is on a lightly used state highway out in the country, and the pool and deck are in plain sight of the road. I'm often out there swimming and sunning completely naked, and I really don't care who knows it.

About 1 O'clock a car pulled into the driveway and stopped. Peggy got out and looked over at me in the pool.

I stood up and said, "Come on Peggy the water's great!"

All she could see of me was from the waist up. She waved acknowledgement and headed over towards me. She was wearing sandals with about 2" heels, very short cut-off jeans and a tight tube top.

"You certainly have changed your clothing habits now that all of your kids are out of the school," I said as she walked up to the pool.

"Damn right! Now I can be as slutty a dresser as I want and nobody better say a thing about it," she said as she stepped up on the deck.

I pushed myself back from the edge of the pool, floating on my back with my already hard cock sticking up in the air.

"You won't hear anything negative out of me Peggy. Just a whole lot of moans is all," I said.

She smiled at me. She set her bag down on the deck and kicked off her sandals next to it. Then she pulled her tube top over her head revealing the finest set of forty-two year old breasts I have ever seen. Sure they sagged a little, but they still looked pretty firm and luscious to me. Then she unzipped her shorts and let them drop to the deck, revealing her wet pussy to me. No panties for her, not this day.

"Come on in Peggy. It's good in here, but looking even better now," I said.

She jumped into the water and jumped up into my arms throwing her legs around my waist. We kissed, passionately, for several minutes, and then being the nasty person that I am I dunked us both. We came up laughing and spitting water.

"My, my. It sure didn't take your cock long to notice that I'm here, did it?"

With a laugh I said, "Hell no! Not with an entrance like that."

I was already hot for her, so I carried her over to the edge of the pool and sat her up on the deck, and then I climbed out onto the deck myself. Without a word I laid back on my elbows and spread my legs allowing my very angry cock to point skyward. Peggy knew exactly what I needed, and knelt down between my legs and began licking the head of my dick. She placed a hand on my balls and began to knead my sack as she licked down and up the length of my hard shaft. Then she moved down and began sucking on my balls as she moved her hand up and grasped my cock and began to slowly pump my erection. I leaned my head back and began to moan as she worked her magic on me.

After a couple of minutes I heard a horn honk and I looked over to see a couple of cars driving by with everybody looking our way. I just waved and then reached down and pulled Peggy's head back onto my raging hardon. It only took her a few minutes more before I began to fell the swelling as I prepared to cum.

"Cum on me......fill my mouth with your hot cum Coach," she said in a muffled voice as she pumped her mouth up and down my length.

I let out a yell as I began to shoot my load into her waiting mouth. She swallowed every drop as she kept sucking on my cock. Finally after milking my cock so well she pulled off my now softening shaft.

"Oh God, I love sucking your beautiful cock. It fills my mouth so well. And I love getting a huge reward for a job well done," she added.

"A job well done?" I echoed. "One hell of a job well done Peggy. You are without a doubt the finest cocksucker that I had the priveldge of knowing Babe."

I reached down and pulled her up onto my chest so that we could kiss, our tongues deeply caressing each others mouths. I could taste my slightly salty cum in her mouth, and it tasted so good. After a few minutes of kissing and running our hands over each other I slowly rolled her off onto her back. I got up on my hands and knees and moved around to kiss her on the lips, and then began to kiss around to her soft neck. From there I drug my tongue along her soft tan skin until I reached her now rock hard nipples. I used my tongue on her nipple for a couple of minutes, and then I began to suck that beautiful hard nip. I moved over to her other breast and repeated on it. Her head was tilted back and she was moaning. After attending to her beautiful tanned breasts I trailed my tongue down her stomach as I repositioned myself between her legs. I began licking the inside of her left thigh, moving up and down its length, and then on to her right leg where I did the same.

By now Peggy's pussy was very wet and shiny, and it certainly wasn't from the pool water. I reached up and spread her wet lips with my fingers to expose her hard clit. I leaned in and began to lick up one side and down the other side of her glistening pussy. Her moaning and groaning was becoming louder and more protracted. I then moved my tongue to her clit and began to circle it. Her hips were swaying to and fro as I worked on that hard button. When I inserted two fingers into her pussy I felt her jump and then begin to rock her hips. I pumped my fingers in and out of her wet pussy as I continued to lick her clit.

Then I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and replaced them with my tongue. I let my tongue probe in and out of her pussy as I began to rub her clit. Her hips were bucking hard against my now wet face. Her sounds were louder now.

Finally she shouted, "Please fuck me! Oh God, fuck my pussy Coach. Put your meat into me. I need your big cock in me."

I pulled away from her and raised her legs and rolled her back on her hips more. I moved into her placing my now rigid cock at the entrance of her pussy. I rubbed it up and down her slit and over her clit several times.

"Damn it! I said in me! Fuck me Coach! Fuck me now!" she yelled.

I placed the head of my cock against her wet pussy and in just one push found myself buried in her she was so wet. I began to pump my hips into her, slowly at first, and she responded by bucking up against me. I increased my speed and force as I continued to move in and out of her pussy. I slowed down a bit as I leaned into her breasts and began to bite her hard nipples, which made her scream loudly.

"Oh yeah! Make me cum. Make me cum hard!" she shouted.

I continued to pump as I shouted, "Oh fuck! Oh Baby cum for me."

All of a sudden I heard tires squealing out on the road. I looked over and saw an eighteen wheeler sliding up the road, the driver looking our way. He stopped right there and watched me pounding my cock into Peggy's marvelous pussy. Well, that was all it took for both of us. She shouted all sorts of unintelligible words as she orgasmned, and I shot my hot cum into her hot wet pussy. I continued to pump her for another minute or so and then collapsed on top of her. We lay there on the deck in each other's arms panting like animals. After a few minutes the trucker pulled the cord on his air horn and let out a string of loud blasts. We looked towards the road and he gave me a thumbs up, and then he put his rig in gear and started up.

We both began laughing as he drove off. I moved off of Peggy, and we both crawled over to the pool and fell in.

"Oh fuck. I've never been fucked like that before," she said. "Coach, you have a world class cock."

"You have a hell of a hot pussy yourself Peggy," I said. "Marvelous pussy."

We kissed for a few minutes and then climbed out of the pool. I got a towel and dried Peggy off, after which she retrived her tube top and shorts and put them on. She picked up her shoes as I wrapped the towel around my waist. We walked together, arm in arm, around to her car. We kissed for a minute and then she got into her car.

"We will do this again soon Coach," she said emphatically. "I really love feeling your cock inside of me."

"Any time Peggy," I said. "I'll fuck you anytime, any place."

She started her car and put it in reverse. As she started to back out to the road she reached out and grabbed the towel and pulled it from my waist, leaving me standing there naked.

"I just had to have one more look at my new favorite cock," she shouted as she pulled away.

"Fine with me," I replied. Then I walked back to the pool and jumped in. I know I had a huge smile on my face because I was thinking about the next time Peggy and I would get together.