Peggy On Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teddy46
Teddy46
1 Followers

As Alice massaged my ass, her husband began fucking my in ernest. Pumping in and out of my cunt, going faster and faster and before long we were having another screaming orgasm. I felt his cum shooting deep inside me and I pushed down hard, trying to get him as deep into me as humanly possible. And once again Alice had her tongue up my ass, tongue-fucking it for all she was worth and that added a magnificent boost to my orgasm.

After that we lay in a heap of sweating bodies. Cum oozing from my pussy, and from Alice's mouth, she still didn't want to waste any so she was lazily licking my pussy just so that none of that wonderful cum fell to the deck. And I was doing the same to Adam's cock, licking our cum off that fabulous toy.

The night wasn't over yet. Alice still needed to get fucked. So I got the strap on and we went to work on her. By the look on her face a half hour later, she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Now I am committed to rimming lovely ladies.

Teddy46
Teddy46
1 Followers
12