Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers

Will looked down at himself, smiled, and then met her eyes once again. "Yeah, sometimes it even surprises me, when I get really aroused, it even looks different than it does now."

"Really aroused?" she asked.

"Yeah, really aroused," he told her.

"And how do you do that?"

"Well obviously, playing with it, enjoying myself when I do, or when someone else does preferably, but that's when," he said sitting down now, though he didn't make any effort to put his pants back on as he did.

"Will you do that?" she found herself asking.

"If you really want me to, yes."

"I do," she said feeling even more aroused herself, wondering if this time she'd really have to wrestle with the demons inside her for admitting to that afterwards, after all this was said and done and she was alone back inside her own house once again.

"For how long?" he asked.

"What do you mean for how long?" she asked him back.

"Until you're satisfied, or I am?" he said letting her know in no uncertain terms what he'd meant by that.

"I've never seen that either," she freely admitted.

"You still haven't answered my question either," he told her. "Be specific!"

"Rule number three?"

This time he laughed, the tension that had grown between them easing somewhat. "Yeah, rule number three, maybe we'd better get a pad and pencil," he suggested.

"Nah, I've got a good memory, I'll write them all down for us later," she grinned.

Will continued to sit, though now Penny watched as his hand came up once again encircling his prick. She watched his eyes close, watched as his hand began to caress, touch, and tickle himself in ways she could have never imagined. She'd honestly expected to simply see Will pumping his hand up and down on his shaft, just as she'd heard and learned long ago by what her then girlfriends had told her, or shared with her as to what they'd done, and how. Seeing him now, both fascinated, as well as repulsed her, repulsed because she was witnessing pleasure in his face, pleasure that he was openly enjoying and bringing on to himself. Repulsed because it aroused her, excited her to be watching him, she felt her own wetness begin just as it had in the past, when she'd finally fought against it long enough, giving in to it, the only way she knew to make it go away. Knowing as she sat there, the longer she sat there, that it would get stronger and stronger in her as well, until it wouldn't, until it couldn't go away until she eventually found time for herself and helped it do so. And Penny was repulsed by that even more so, because she looked forward to doing it!

Penny knew all the basics, all the mechanics of course. But she didn't know, had never seen, never experienced or knew what it was like when a man actually ejaculated. She found herself once again struggling with her emotions, apprehensive, fearful, once again repulsed, but there was another side to that coin, a side that was growing stronger and stronger with each passing minute. She was also excited, curiously interested anticipating the moment, and more than she'd ever allowed herself to feel or be, more aroused than she had ever been before in her entire life!

Will didn't just sit pumping his cock up and down either. Something else which surprised her, fascinated her, and drew her interest. He actually sat there, enjoying it, enjoying himself as he touched himself in ways that she honestly believed most men would never admit to in doing, only when alone. But here he was, showing her what he enjoyed, what he liked, and in many ways how it felt through the expressions on his face, his breathing, and even his escaped sighs of pleasure and ecstasy as his orgasm grew nearer and nearer.

She was almost afraid to speak, fearful that if she did she would break his revelry and passion, but she formed the words, speaking them before she could catch herself.

"How does it feel for you? By the look on your face, I'd say it feels good obviously, and that you seem to be getting closer to the end."

"I am," he said opening his eyes, lust-filled eyes that spoke volumes of what he was feeling, and so vulnerably now sharing with her as he did so. "It does feel good yes, I know better than anyone what to do and when to do it, how to tease and tickle, how to increase, or even decrease the pleasure in order to intensify the climax when it does come, when I allow it to happen."

In a way, she could understand all that, though she'd never really allowed herself to experience it.

"But as good as this feels, as good as I can make myself feel, it always feels better when someone else is doing it for you," he told her freely and honestly.

She didn't know she was holding her breath, until her body demanded that she do so. "Better?" she asked then, though the pitch of her voice reflected her sudden intake of air. "How?" she added, suddenly berating herself for having done so, for interrupting the ecstasy and joy he was obviously so near.

"Because," he said grinning at her, though his hand continued to move, continued to play, continued to fondle, tease and now more purposely stroke. "When you allow someone else to share with you that pleasure, give and bring you pleasure even if they don't know you as well as you know yourself, the intimacy of that, becomes an even greater pleasure, an even more erotic thrill, so when release does finally come, it is usually far greater than you could have ever done, or given to yourself, that's why!"

Maybe it was because of the way he said it, maybe it was because of the look in his eyes as he looked at her, the truth of what he'd said revealed to her, the door pushing even more wider now, a bit of light from the outside beginning to seep in, she would wonder and ask herself afterwards why she did it, coming up with the only answer that made any sense, 'because she wanted to.'

A simple movement of her chair brought her directly next to him at that moment, and then her hand slipped into his lap replacing his own, which though surprising him perhaps, he allowed, smiling happily towards her as she began exploring the strangeness of his sex, and the passion of wonder and joy to bubble to the surface of her mind in ways that she had never before experienced.

#

It was such a silly, simple thing really. But Penny was glad to see Will kept his eyes closed as she explored him with hands and fingers. Perhaps he did so as he truly was enjoying the sensations she was bringing to him, though for the life of her, she didn't know why he would. It was more exploratory than coaxing as she considered it, but she was grateful none-the-less for the privacy he afforded to her as she scrutinized his hard throbbing prick not only with her hands, but with her eyes as well. Had he sat watching her every movement, Penny knew she would have been far too embarrassed and shy to continue doing so, but knowing he wasn't, without having to look up and see for herself that he wasn't, she continued, her fondling becoming bolder and bolder.

Even with the periodic small sighs of pleasure that Will occasionally allowed himself to make was erotic for her to hear, so much so that she found herself becoming more and more aroused with each passing moment. When his breathing suddenly took on a much deeper intake, along with his moans becoming a bit throatier as well, she knew that Will was on the verge of climax. Only then did she look up into his eyes, seeing them open, a small pleasured smile spreading across his face.

"I'm very, very close," he told her in a near whisper. "If you'd like me to finish myself off, I will if you'd rather not," he said simply hovering on the edge as he did so. Penny didn't answer him in words, she wasn't sure she could have at the moment. Her mouth was dry, words failing her, so she answered him by merely looking back down at his prick that she held in her small delicate hand, and began pumping it up and down with an anticipated fervor. "I'm going to cum," he again said softly, and then a millisecond after saying so, he did.

Penny watched, transfixed, mesmerized in a way as the first geyser of Will's spunk flew from his prick tip in a high skyrocketing arch of white almost phosphorescent streamers as the patio lights reflected off it briefly in the ever diminishing light as the sun had now almost fully set. Again and again Will's cock exploded with even more juice, which Penny found herself almost happily laughing about as she continued pumping it out of his cock, not wishing for it to cease, though of course it finally began to. Penny felt his warm moisture seeping down between her fingers, finally releasing him, lifting her hand to her face where she smelled the musky scent of his spending, then without thought or hesitation, placed the tip of her tongue upon the silky-soft residue and licked it.

"Salty," she said with a surprised tone, licking her fingers once again, then looking up into Will's eyes, once again seeing him smiling at her.

"Did you enjoy doing that?" he asked.

"Oh yes!" she grinned back at him, "it was...fascinating!" she blurted excitedly, honestly meaning it.

"Did it arouse you?"

She thought before answering. It had, and she could feel the all too familiar moisture which had gathered between her legs. "Yes," she finally admitted, though she'd answered with a nod of her head that was barely in acknowledgment that she was.

"Would you like for me to do the same for you?"

"No!" The word exploded from between her lips before she'd even realized she'd spoken it. She even pushed her wheelchair away from him as though needing the extra distance to separate the two of them even further. And though her reaction had been a bit startling, Will kept his tone of voice soft in response to that.

"Why not?"

"Because."

Rather than prolong this sudden childish game, Will redirected his train of thought in hopes of drawing more out of her.

"Why does the thought of that make you uncomfortable?" he asked. "Are you afraid to let someone else touch you?"

The simple truth was, she really did want him to, but she was ashamed and embarrassed because of how she looked, and then screwing up the courage to tell him the truth, which is what she'd promised to do, she told him so.

"When are you comfortable being naked?" he asked.

"When I take a bath I guess," she sat thinking about it. It was the one and only time she ever did really, but then she could still hide herself beneath a layer of bubbles so she wasn't confronted and reminded of her disfigurement and ugliness.

Will stood, zipping himself up. "Well, that's probably enough for today anyway. But I would appreciate it if you'd spend some time thinking about what we shared together here, and then plan on discussing it at length some time tomorrow. In addition to that, I want you to consider allowing me to join you in your bath tomorrow while we talk. You can make as many bubbles as you'd like while you do so, but I would like to begin there if we may, so think about it."

For a moment, Penny nearly told him that such a request was impossible, but to her own surprise, she didn't, though she didn't say she would either. She merely smiled at least admitting to him in doing so that she'd indeed think about it, and then turned around in her chair, wheeling herself back into the house.

#

It was late in the afternoon of the next day before Penny even ventured to go outside. She had seen Will sitting out on the patio that morning reading the Sunday paper, but had remained sequestered inside her own house out of fear perhaps, that he would suggest the bath. She hadn't made up her mind about that as yet however, so had chosen to remain inside as much as she hated hiding from him. Eventually, he had gone back inside too with the heat of the day, and until early evening, had not again appeared. Now he had, sipping a drink, reading a book.

It was time.

Penny knew that Will carried his cell-phone with him of course, and chose to let him know by calling, rather than facing him that she had decided. First, she wheeled herself into the bathroom, then began filling up the tub, ensuring that she had used twice the normal amount of bubble-bath that she normally did. Once the tub was filled to her satisfaction, Penny took off her remaining clothes and slipped in to what almost looked like an ice-field as the bubbles grew so thick together that you couldn't possibly even see the water, let alone any part of her except for her head and shoulders. Satisfied, Penny picked up the phone and called Will.

She soon after hung up the phone after speaking with him, being told that he'd be over in a few minutes time. Penny had left the door unlocked, and had told him so. She sat waiting in the hot soapy tub for only a few minutes when she heard the door open down the hallway, and the sound of footsteps as Will approached. He knocked, and then let himself in to the bathroom. Almost immediately, before even saying a word however, he switched off the lights, though leaving the bathroom door partially open. It had the effect of diming the harsh glare of the room immediately, giving her some surprised comfort upon doing so, but allowing the two of them to see just enough of one another without it being pitch-black inside the room.

"Better?"

"Yes, much, thank you!" she told him, actually feeling it, a bit more relaxed and at ease as Will knelt on the floor next to the tub taking up the wash-cloth that he had seen laying next to her. He placed it into the water wetting it, and then had her lean forward as he slowly washed her back with the cloth, further easing her worry and anxiety.

And once again, as he did so, she allowed herself to feel the touch of his hand upon her, which was soothing and comforting more than anything else. When he had finished washing her back, which he had taken great care, if not an inordinate of time in doing, he then had her sit back against the tub, much more relaxed now of course.

"Close your eyes," he told her softly. "And continue to try and stay relaxed," he added.

Penny did, now feeling the comforting touch of the soft warm cloth as Will ran it along her face, down across her neck, and finally began to slowly ease it towards her still firm full breasts. She tensed only for a moment, once again relaxing as his ministrations upon her continued to be soothing rather than exploratory, though even that she felt began to change in accord with her own surprised level of arousal as it grew.

Penny again flinched when she first felt the cloth brush tenderly, lightly across her nipple, and then the other, but she soon forced herself to lessen the tension she was feeling, her eyes firmly closed, feeling much like an Ostrich burying its head in the sand as though it couldn't be seen. And though she was grateful, not only for the slowly disappearing layer of bubbles, but for the added protective darkness of the room, it hid not only her own fears and expression, but hid from her Will's eyes, though she knew he wouldn't be looking at her judgmentally, there was still the fear of that which near paralyzed her as she sat there.

So absorbed in her initial thoughts of these things, she didn't even realize that Will no longer touched her through the use of the cloth. It was the soft gentle tips of his fingers now that encircled her breasts, exploring, and playfully arousing her extended, rapidly growing nipples. She felt a surge, a tingling within each as he went back and forth one to the other, the barest and briefest of touches upon each, but she soon found herself wishing him to dally a bit longer as he did so, finding the contact arousing, stimulating, and exciting!

Penny enjoyed how he allowed his fingers to probe beneath the gentle slopes of her tits, relishing in their buoyancy as he lifted them, caressing, replacing only to perform the same gentle exploratory search of one and then the other, again going back to her nipples, now firmly hard and erect, perhaps even more so than she ever remembered them being before.

"How's that feel?" he asked, his tone of voice dripping with desire, perhaps even lust which sent a torrent of chills racing down her spine, even though the water remained nice and hot.

"Nice," she admitted, almost purring the word. "Very nice," she added by way of emphasis, and giving him continued encouragement in having said so.

She now felt his fingers and hands do more than lightly touch or caress. Hands became bolder now, fingers even more playful as they flicked at sensitized nipples, tweaked and rolled them, pulling them upwards or outwards, this way or that. Never too hard, but not nearly as soft either, each tug, each roll of a hard nipple suddenly sending another signal, this one an aroused one, down to the very depths of her femininity which still lay concealed, protected by her own hand which only then she realized she had placed there as though to hide it, even though it couldn't be seen. Penny drew a breath, holding it for a moment, then forced her own hand away, breaking the surface of the water where she now rested it along the side of the tub. No sooner had she done so, she felt Will's hand slowly begin to make its way down her belly, pausing to linger, to again caress, explore before pushing on. Penny allowed herself to expel her breath before taking another in anticipation of what was to come. Her senses heightened now, a mixture of fear, anxiety, nervous excitement, all of which struggled against emotions she had never felt quite so strongly before...arousal and desire!

The first real sense of him was when she felt the palm of his hand firmly cupping her mound, holding it there, and pressed tightly against her, though unmoving at first. Next, the tip of his middle finger as it slowly teased, probed and again pressed at the tight slit of her sex, which Penny realized she'd held closed with the simple press of her legs together there beneath the water. Will stroked, his finger tip shallow at first, urging her without words, and Penny responded, slowly easing her legs further and further apart as his finger continued to slide easier and easier up and then down her now far more relaxed split. Will introduced his finger tip briefly to her clit, just letting it know he knew where it was, coaxing it from hiding which it began to do, even against Penny's will at first as she fought it, strained against it, then succumbed to it as thrill of touch and desire overwhelmed the mountain of inhibitions she still carried there.

She heard herself moan, "Oh!" a word sounding foreign to her, in a familiar voice yes, but not in a familiar tone as she heard it again softening even more as Will's fingers danced playfully up and down her rapidly lubricating quim. "Oooh, Ahhh, Oh!" she spoke involuntarily, her hips likewise beginning to dance beneath the surface of the water seemingly without control, as though having a mind of their own as she swayed in perfect rhythm against the dance of his titillating fingers that now gently probed ever deeper, finding more and more wet pearly lubrication that began to seep upwards from her depths, coating his fingers which he now used to tenderly tease, tickle and delight her rapidly hardening little clit.

"Relax Penny, not quite so tense. That's it, relax, open your legs just a little more for me, that's it honey, yes...you're doing fine, just try and let yourself feel, nothing more, no thoughts, just feelings."

Penny heard his words, they too were soothing, yet arousing. He began telling her what he was feeling, and then doing to her though she already knew, yet his words, somehow erotic now, stimulating, suggestive and arousing as she heard them in this setting as opposed to upsetting her had she heard them at some other time.

"Your pussy is so soft, so wet, so slick Penny," he whispered against her neck then, one hand now teasing her nipple, the other likewise teasing her hard extended clit as though it were the other. "Your clit is so hard, so sensitive now, can you feel that? Do you like the way my finger glides across it Penny?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers