Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

Penny did have a bit of a hangover, that was true enough, though she supposed it penalty enough for the way she had treated Will after arriving home. "Will, I'm sorry about the way I acted last night," she began, but then Will held her off from continuing.

"Like you said, there's no need to discuss last night any further. It was bound to happen, and it did, so let's just accept things the way that they are, and go from there ok?"

His tone told her almost immediately that things had indeed changed between them, though she wasn't as yet sure if that change would come to be one she'd regret, or be thankful for. Only time would tell, but at least the awkwardness of the past night seemed to melt away as they shared coffee together, laughed, and even flirted with one another over their pastries.

"I have a friend," Will began after a while. "Actually a couple I know very well whom I have actually been with, partied with, though it's been well over a year now since I have. But...I called him last night shortly after you left, told he and his wife a little bit about you, and asked if they might be interested in getting together for another 'party', which they both enthusiastically accepted since it's been a while since we've visited anyway. So...if you're interested, I'll set it up," he told her simply.

"What made you change your mind since you were so dead-set against it?" she asked.

"Because you were hell-bent on doing it, with...or without me," came the simple reply. "At least this way I know who the people are, and you won't be as vulnerable as you might otherwise be. But you also need to realize, I have been with this couple before, and Marsha will have every intention of sampling us both if you know what I mean."

Penny thought about that only briefly, the thought of being with another woman not at all repulsive to her whatsoever, it had in fact been the subject of more than one masturbatory fantasy in the past, but she did feel for the briefest of moments, a slight jealous little twinge as the image of Will actually fucking another woman in front of her, gave her pause, but only for a moment.

"Sounds fun then!" she answered enthusiastically. "When?"

"Tomorrow night," he said. "I figured you'd be interested, so I've already set things up with them. They're both very anxious to party with you...with us," he amended. "Just promise me one thing," he asked her once again sounding very serious.

"What?"

"If at any time you feel uncomfortable about anything that is going on, or is about to happen, you say so, don't just accept it and let it happen if it truly doesn't feel right...promise me that much at least," he asked.

"Ok, I promise," she said, wondering even as she did so, if she really would.

#

Pete and Marsha was an attractive and very friendly couple, immediately putting her at ease within a very short time after meeting them and spending some additional time getting to know them both. Pete was in fact ruggedly handsome with what appeared to be a permanent five o'clock shadow on his bronzed face. Muscular in build, it was evident that he took special care of himself, and though Will was certainly no slouch in that department either, it was obvious by way of later comparison that he worked out frequently, building muscles that appeared where they didn't form quite as pronounced on Will's body. Likewise, Marsha was near equally as toned and even darkerly tanned with long naturally blonde hair falling well past her shoulders. Her breasts were equally full, though it was soon brought up during their discussions that she'd had them enlarged, though Penny had to admit it was one of the better boob-jobs she'd ever seen done. Marsha even proudly displayed the near non-existent scars beneath her breasts while they sat drinking together, long before Pete finally suggested that they move things inside in order to become a bit more friendly and intimate.

When Will and Pete both cleared the table and took their drinks and snacks back inside, Marsha leaned over towards her. "Pete's really very anxious to fuck you," she told her. "Especially after Will described you to the two of us, said that you'd really become something of a wild little tiger in bed."

Penny listened without saying much if anything however, curious now as to what all Will had shared with the two of them regarding their sex-life, but decided not to ask her and let the facts sort themselves out later, even if it was necessary for them to do so.

"I told Pete however, that as anxious and excited as he is to do that, I wasn't about to let him until I'd had some time with you myself first. Will told us you hadn't been with another woman, so was wondering just how you feel about that?" Marsha asked then, already running her fingers up alongside Penny's arm.

"No, I haven't," she admitted to her. "But...I AM looking forward to it, so...why don't we go inside and get things started then?" she said already turning her chair and heading back towards the house.

#

By the time Will and Pete entered the bedroom, the girls had already undressed and were rolled up into an erotic little ball as they lay busily lapping at one another's cunts.

"Wow, didn't take the two of them very long did it?" Pete exclaimed the moment they came into the room. Will stood watching as was Pete, though Pete had already begun to strip off his clothing. Penny rolled over taking Marsha with her, now sitting on top of the woman, easily sliding upwards upon her torso.

"Mind if I tit fuck my pussy?" she asked.

"Not at all!" Marsha grinned wickedly, amazed at the lightness and dexterity of the woman who sat atop her, Penny's arms supporting much of her own weight as she balanced above Marsha's breasts, slowly lowering herself until her pussy came into contact with one of Marsha's breasts.

Marsha cupped her breast making it form into a firmer mound for Penny to hump herself against, tickling Penny's clit with her hard extended nipple, passing it back and forth rapidly as Penny slid back and forth against her equally excited. By now, Pete stood naked, happily stroking his prick which had already become slick with his lubrications which could easily be heard as he unabashedly stood there pulling on it making hot erotic sounds as the slippery fluid continued to ooze from his prick. Will finally began to undress himself, now admittedly aroused as he stood watching the sensual display before him that was heightened with the additional sensation of erotic sounds taking place within the room. The girls moaned and groaned happily together as Penny switched tits with Marsha, now rubbing herself off against the other one.

"Bring that nice big cock of yours over here so I can suck it," Marsha said looking at Will. Will stepped over to the edge of the bed, Marsha's mouth immediately engulfing him as he leaned over her just as Pete now did climbing up onto the bed to stand next to Penny, feeding her his stiff cock as she continued to ride Marsha's now very wet slick breasts which Penny's cunt had began to cover with a slick layer of her own female lubricant.

After a short while, Penny once again moved upwards now planting her pussy over Marsha's face. Taking Will's prick into her mouth as she did so, she took over where Marsha had left off, sucking and stroking it as Pete in turn nestled himself comfortably between his own wife's spread legs and began licking her cunt.

Hearing Will's groan of ecstasy, Penny knew he was already on the verge of climax, urging him on with her mouth, her hands helping to stroke him, fondling and caressing his now very tight ball sack as he stood fucking Penny's face.

"Squirt it baby! Squirt it!" she again urged, wanting desperately now to feel Will's hot sticky cum squirting and pouring into her mouth. Moments later she got her wish as Will's prick head ballooned, and then began ejaculating a torrent of thick hot cream into her mouth as Will shuddered, crying out his release.

"Give it to me!" Marsha cried out into Penny's cunt which she'd continued to lick until hearing Will's climax. Penny quickly slid back, most of Will's spending still held within her mouth as she then placed her mouth on Marsha's allowing the drool of Will's cum to drip from her own mouth into the woman's who lay thrashing lustily beneath her as Pete triggered Marsha's own little climax with his tongue.

Will went for fresh drinks as they all took a breather for a moment, he would need a short time to recover anyway before attempting to grant Penny's long held fantasy which was the whole reason for the four of them coming together in the first place. Penny had now rolled onto her back, feeling more openly vulnerable than she ever had been in her entire life, not the least bit shy at the moment, uncaring that Marsha and Pete could so easily see her rounded stumps which she almost decadently now pointed towards the ceiling, spreading her legs as she did, inviting Pete's mouth upon her while doing so which he readily accommodated. Marsha continued to lick and suckle Penny's breasts, teasing her hard extended nipples with her fingers as Will came back into the room. She smiled to herself watching Will's prick suddenly begin to rise once again with anticipation of what was to come, something that she herself was nervously, yet excitedly looking forward to.

"Whenever you're ready," she grinned looking up at him.

"Where would you like me?" he asked pointedly, his prick now reaching its full hardness once again.

"Nice and deep...inside my ass," she moaned hungrily.

Pete soon after positioned himself on the bed as per Penny's direction, she quickly mounted him slipping her pussy firmly over his rock-hard prick, giving it a couple of nice welcoming pussy strokes before they both felt Will climbing onto the bed, now kneeling behind Penny.

Marsha happily helped Will to apply a great deal of KY jelly on his waiting prick as well as lubricating Penny's tight puckered little starfish, worming her finger inside her, lubricating as well as helping to stretch her for what was to come.

"You ready sweetie?" Marsha asked

"More than!" Penny moaned looking back over her shoulder towards Will as he began pressing the head of his dick against her. She felt the head gently begin spearing into her now very slick hole, then with a sudden 'pop' he slid a couple of inches just inside. "Ahhh, yes!" she squirmed back against him, feeling his length slowly sliding into her even more deeply. In moments, Penny sensed both cocks embedded into her fully, resting against one another separated by the thinnest of membranes. "Oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me now!" she told them both.

The sensation of both pricks sliding in and out of her simultaneously was almost more than she could bare. Never before in her entire life had she felt so stimulated all at once. Will's cock continued to slowly ease in and out of her ass, while Pete's had chosen to pummel her from below a bit more rapidly, giving her two completely differing sensations that threatened to short-circuit her senses. Even Marsha had found the erotic scene before her transfixing, moving off to one side in order to watch, standing, spreading her legs, holding her own pussy apart with one hand while she spanked the soft sensitive folds of her pussy lips with the other.

"Oh yeah, spank that naughty pussy!" Penny cried out deliriously. "Finger fuck it, spank it, slap that naughty clit!"

Marsha continued doing so, watching with lust-filled eyes as Pete's long stiff prick continued to slide in and out of Penny's cunt with blazing speed while Will's on the other hand continued to ease in and out of her at a much slower, methodical penetration, the affects of which were driving Penny nuts with ecstasy and desire.

"Oh yeah, fuck her! Fuck her hard Pete! Ram that hot wet cunt of hers with your big fat prick!" she cried out, her hand beating against her own cunt matching the tempo of her husband's thrusts.

"Get over here," Penny caught her breath long enough to say, "Let me lick that sweet cunt of yours!"

Marsha all but leaped onto the bed, standing over her husband, placing while still spreading her pussy apart with her fingers against Penny's face. Penny quickly drew Marsha's clit into her mouth, sucking it, holding it and rolling it around with her lips and tongue, enjoying the sweetness of her female nectar which now flowed freely from the depths of her split.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" Pete announced, who'd been on the edge now for quite a while all things considered. Reaching down, yanking his own prick out of Penny's cunt, Pete fisted himself momentarily, a geyser of spunk suddenly erupting from his prick which Penny felt beginning to bathe her breasts as she continued leaning over him, still expertly licking Marsha's pussy which twitched and throbbed expectantly.

"Shoot it baby! Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it!" Marsha screamed pleasurably as her own sweet orgasm began, as Penny latched onto the woman's clit with her lips, pulling hard on it as she climaxed. As she did so, Penny felt her own glorious release begin as well, triggered by the other two, Pete's spunk now running freely across her breasts, dripping from each of them to rain cum-drops of spunk back down onto his own belly. From behind, Will now grunted, his tempo increasing as he plunged even more deeply inside Penny's ass, holding still for a moment, then lurching. As she came, she felt Will's prick exploding spasmodically deep inside her, his second climax of the night filling the depths of her ass causing the intensity of her own still ongoing climax to suddenly intensify. Her scream of pure pleasure soon split the air, and then she collapsed into blissful darkness.

#

Several weeks passed. After their wildly erotic experience with Pete and Marsha, Penny found her sexual desires and fantasies had seemingly gone wild and uncontrollable. The beast had been released, and there was no way now for her capture it and put it back, nor did she really want to any more either. If anything, she allowed her thoughts to run wild, each one seemingly more decadent than the last. She managed to convince Will to go along with most of them, which he at first did so reluctantly, and then eventually giving in to her bizarre wild little thoughts and desires, helping her to fulfill most of them. She had even gone back to the club, not to work, but to participate in yet another amateur night, with Will coming along for this one, even cheering her on just as enthusiastically as everyone else did with her winning again, and taking home the additional prize money. But it wasn't that which was the highlight of her evening, but yet another fantasy she had shared with Will, and to which he helped her achieve without the normal or usual reluctance he had shown in the past.

As was usually the case, the club was packed on amateur night, a ratio of four men to one woman at the very least, with every table filled or shared by as many people who could be comfortably and legally seated. Likewise, Will and Penny had been seated at one of the few available booths with two other women and another man who sat on the other side of her so that she was sandwiched between Will and the man who'd they'd been introduced to as Jeff. Feeling far more comfortable now having Will carry her around, she'd even left her wheelchair at home, enjoying the shoulder ride now preferably, which Will had no problem giving her.

It had been during one of their shared evenings while fucking together, that they had each shared fantasies and hidden desires, one of which for Penny had been to masturbate, and eventually suck off a perfect stranger, someone that she would in all likelihood, never meet again, but she also wanted to do something like that in a public place where there was an element of danger attached to it.

As there were several contestants this night, and with the Host of the festivities fully aware that Penny was in attendance once again, and knowing a good thing when he saw it, had saved Penny's performance and participation for next to last. Thus it would be a while before it was her turn on stage, plenty of time to watch the other girls dance, see the men getting hornier and hornier with each one, and looser and looser with their coin the more they drank and cheered the girls on.

She and Will had started up a pleasant conversation with those who shared their booth seat with them in particular with Jeff who kept ogling Penny's tits most of the night, especially as she had again chosen to wear the same leather outfit she had worn on that first night.

"You like staring at my tits do you?" she'd teased him after catching him doing so for probably the tenth time.

Jeff had tossed a respectful glance in Will's direction before answering, receiving an appreciative smile in response before doing so.

"Hell yes, I can hardly wait to see you up there on stage!" he told her.

"Would you enjoy a little sneak peek? It's still going to be a while before I am."

"Really?"

By way of an answer, Penny pulled her leather halter top up and over her breasts, freeing them allowing not only Jeff to have a good look, but the other two women sitting with them as well.

"Wow, nice tits honey!" The dark haired brunette spoke eye-balling them appreciatively.

Penny took that moment to spring over Jeff's lap, ensuring that she brushed her breasts against his face while doing so, landing in the small space between Jeff and the woman sitting next to him, making her laugh in surprise as she landed. "Damn girl, you sure as hell can get around easy without..." she stopped herself, though Penny finished her thought for her.

"My legs?" she said. "Yeah, almost makes me glad I don't have them anymore in fact, Will here as taught me all sorts of tricks if you know what I mean," she giggled suggestively. Penny had placed her hand in Jeff's lap, feeling his erection, and in doing so, turning herself around just enough that her short skirt had ridden up quite a way's from behind.

"Nice ass too!" The brunette added looking down at her, watching with an amused expression as Penny suddenly freed Jeff's cock beneath the table and began stroking it.

"Feel free," Penny told her seriously, now enthusiastically jerking Jeff off as Will sat looking on though keeping a sharp eye out in the event anyone else took notice of what was going on. She soon felt the woman's fingers probing her from behind, beginning to play in the wetness she found there pulling aside the thong she had worn beneath her short skirt.

They had all just been served fresh drinks with no one needing a refill just yet. "Keep an eye out for me," Penny told Will, receiving an acknowledgement of her request as she then leaned over even further, engulfing Jeff's prick in her mouth. Simultaneously, she exposed herself even more so from behind, the blonde's fingers now probing her even more intimately, finger-fucking her from behind as she sucked Jeff's prick.

"She's fucking hot isn't she?" The brunette exclaimed continuing to watch. "Don't suppose you'd like to party together after this?" she asked pointedly.

"You'll need to ask her," Will spoke continuing to glance around ensuring that no one had as yet discovered what Penny was still doing, though he also cast a knowing look in the brunette's direction.

"Can I come too?" Jeff asked through grated teeth, causing Penny to laugh around his prick.

"Thought that's what you were going to be doing here," she mouthed around him. "Unless you'd rather wait until later," she added.

"Fuck!" he responded. "Can't I do both?"

"Sorry Charlie," Penny said releasing his prick. "Either now or later...but not both."

"Fuck!" he said again indecision showing on his face, but his prick quickly won out. "Now then...now!" he said wantonly as Penny went back to work, pulling on his prick for all she was worth now until the cum erupted from his cock filling her mouth. Penny soon after sat up again, wiping her lips, her breasts still exposed, which the blonde now fondled briefly as Penny returned the favor though doing so through the material of her clothing.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers