Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"You here to dance?" Penny asked.

"No, just here to watch," she responded. "Sometimes we get lucky afterwards with a man here or there or occasionally a woman, Sharon and I are considered regulars," she told Penny once again glancing past her towards where Will sat looking at her.

"I see," Penny grinned, eye-balling her curiously, then she gave them directions back to their place after the contest was over, just as she heard her name being announced.

"There's something I should probably tell you after you're finished," Will said as Penny made her way back over everyone's laps in preparation for going back on stage. She replaced her boobs back beneath the Halter, and then crawled into Will's arms.

"I think I already know," she giggled wickedly. "Might prove to be interesting," she added. "Now...carry me up to the stage!"

#

It was late by the time the four of them arrived at the house, though not having to work the next day would give them a chance to catch up on some much needed sleep once the night was finally over.

"You sure about this?" Will asked once again seeking reassurance.

"I'm sure," Penny responded. "Might prove to be interesting," she added.

"That it will be!" Will turned giving her a wink, and then carried Penny inside as the two she-males followed.

"I might not have known for sure," Penny said addressing the two who'd come home with them as they entered the bedroom, until Sharon finally spoke, her voice isn't quite as feminine sounding as yours is Jackie," she told her beginning to undress, just as their two companions now began doing.

"Which is one of the reasons she doesn't talk much when we're out," Jackie stated. "We're pretty good at fooling most people, especially when they've had more than a few drinks, but a few catch on, and then either freak out or even get angry, while others seem to find it a lark, curiously interesting and end up going with us anyway once they do."

"Like me you mean," Penny said now nude and bouncing onto her bed.

"What about him?" Jackie asked after Will who had gone in to use the bathroom shortly after dropping Penny off into her bed.

"Up to him," Penny said, "though I figure he'll most likely just hang around and watch, which he doesn't mind doing at times, since he enjoys seeing me being pleasured," she told her and then adding, "You know, I've never been with a black woman or man before," she giggled, "So in a way at least, I guess I'll be enjoying both!"

Jackie finished undressing herself then at that moment, her slim, though long black cock finally emerging from where she'd somehow managed to tuck it away. Likewise, Sharon too revealed herself, though white, her much smaller pinkish looking cock also began to harden as the two women climbed into the bed with Penny each one immediately finding an available breast to begin sucking and playing with as Will re-entered the room.

"Care to join us?" Penny asked.

"Nah, think I'll just watch this time," he told her taking a nearby seat.

"Told you," Penny said to the girls whose cocks she now held within each hand and had begun stroking.

"Too bad, I love sucking cock as much as I enjoy eating pussy," Jackie frowned trying to coax Will into joining the three of them.

"Well, you can always suck her cock," Will said with a straight face, "have to admit, that would be a new one for me to see, that's for sure."

Will indeed sat, watching Penny and the two she-males romp and bounce upon the bed together, watched as Penny placed the two of them side by side, then giving them a simultaneous blow-job as she licked and sucked the two of them together, trying as she could to fit both cocks into her mouth at the same time. Eventually Penny mounted Jackie's prick, while jerking off and fondling Sharon's until Sharon climaxed, squirting his/her juice all over Penny's breasts which Jackie lovingly cleaned up with her mouth afterwards.

Penny and Jackie exchanged places, with Penny now lying on her back as Sharon went down on her, Jackie knelt by the side of her head, feeding Penny his cock which she sucked happily, periodically glancing over to where Will continued to sit, though she was pleased to see him after a while, remove his cock and begin jacking himself off as he watched.

Penny had had countless orgasms by now, and was actually beginning to tire when Will stood and moved towards the bed, still fisting himself.

"Would you like to squirt that on me?" she asked, then turning..."on us?" she grinned with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Sure, why the hell not!" Will stood nodding his head and continuing to fist his prick as his orgasm neared. Excitedly, both Sharon and Jackie now knelt on either side of Penny, watching Will as he stood there, anticipating the inevitable eruption which soon came. Will purposely aimed his prick in Penny's direction, watching the first of many hard-felt eruptions as he sprayed it into her face, quickly turning and then doing the same to the two she-males kneeling beside her. When he was done, he zipped himself up, smiled and headed towards the door.

"Going home to bed," he announced simply. "See you sometime tomorrow."

#

They really didn't talk about that night or even discuss in any great detail any of the other evenings they had shared in the past either. They made love, alone together passionately and frequently, but Will made it known to her shortly after their evening with Jackie and Sharon that he was done "Partying" as he'd put it. He told her she was more than welcome to continue to do so herself of course, that he wasn't about to convince her to do otherwise, and that he'd even be there if she wanted him to, he'd watch and primarily just make sure she was ok and safe more than anything else, but he'd never do anything more than what he'd finished doing after that last shared party together, and that's all that Penny could expect of him beyond that. And Penny never coaxed or approached him in doing anything after that ever again.

#

It was their third New Years Eve that they'd spent together. Until she'd first met Will, she had truly hated the Holidays, spending most of them alone and by herself, by her own choice however, as she'd certainly had invitations from her family to come home and spend them with them, though she never did. And eventually, the invites stopped coming as had all contact with her family eventually ceased as well.

Will had twice now tried to coax her into contacting her family again, which she said she'd consider doing but never had. He had not asked her to do so again this year as he'd done previously just before Christmas, something that she was saving to tell him about later, as she had indeed done so. Screwing up the courage to call her folks, finding them not only receptive, but anxiously hopeful that Penny would indeed come for a Holiday visit.

She had decided to go, see if some of the wounds she'd created could be healed and give herself a chance to bond with her family again.

Penny was comfortably snuggled in Will's arms by the fire as they waited for the midnight hour to arrive. It had become their tradition to make love at the stroke of midnight in front of the fire, just as they'd done the previous two years. Penny noticed that Will was a bit more subdued however than normal, his still flaccid cock a major clue that he wasn't thinking about the usually great sex to come shortly.

"What's on your mind?" she asked, not willing to wait for him to tell her in his own time, if he was even going to. "And don't tell me nothing either," she added waggling his limp dick. "I know when something's bothering you."

He laughed then, breaking the tension somewhat, giving her some reassurance as he did so that whatever it was, it wasn't too horribly bad at least.

"Something I've been wanting to ask you," he told her.

"Oh? What?"

He hesitated for a moment, and then turned her so she could look into his eyes when he asked. "Penny? Will you marry me?"

"Ma...marry you?" she stuttered, confused, surprised...shocked.

"That's what I said," Will said trying to maintain a grin, though by the look of surprise on her face, and not one of joyous surprise, he had a difficult time doing so.

Penny melted into his arms, suddenly cold.

"Well?"

"I want to," she began feeling him relax slightly, "But I can't...not yet anyway."

"Why not?" he asked spinning her back around in order to look at her when she answered.

She just shook her head, half talking to herself as she spoke. "You've been after me every year to contact my family, see about visiting them, mending fences as you put it."

"Yeah? So?"

"Well...I did. Just before Christmas I finally screwed up enough courage to call home, talk to my folks. I was planning on telling you that tonight after New Years had come in, wanted to surprise you with the news."

"That's great news! So what's the problem? We can still get married, then go and see your folks, surprise them with the news!"

"That's just the point," Penny said sadly. "I don't want there to be any more surprises for one thing, not yet anyway. And for the other, I know that this isn't going to be a quick overnight fix either. I really do want to reestablish myself with my family, get to know them again, see if some of those wounds can indeed be healed, and it's not something I know can be done over a weekend, or even over a week, or perhaps even a month...or two," she finished.

"So you really have decided to go home then."

"For a while, yes. I need to Will. This is something I have to do first before I can think about myself again, or us for that matter. I really need to do this, its way past the time that I do before it's too late, which it might be already for all I know."

"You're right of course," Will said accepting her decision. "I'll wait...for however long this takes, I'll wait until you return to me."

Neither of them knew it, but it would be the last time they would ever make love again. Penny had booked a flight home the following day having every intention of returning back to Will as soon as she felt things had been settled at home with her family.

Events seemed to interfere with her returning however. The death of her father, the hardship of finances which Penny then stayed on to try and help with, one thing after another seemed to keep her from returning home to Will. She wrote often, promises of her eventual return always spoken, but as the months passed, and then a year, she received her last message to him returned unopened. She called, but the number had been disconnected. Eventually, Penny settled into a new life at home with her family and friends, though her heart still ached and wondered about Will more often than not.

Two years passed, and then three without any word from him whatsoever though he knew how to contact her and where she was. She had even flown back only to discover that the duplex they had once shared together had been leveled, a Super Store now standing in its place. Penny eventually learned that Will had indeed sold the place so that the store could be built there. He'd soon after traveled to Paris, a place he had always wanted to go to and visit, and finally had. But from there she lost his trail, and never picked it up again.

She returned home, eventually met and married another man who had two young kids of his own since the death of his wife. After her accident, Penny learned that she herself could never have kids, another reason why she felt that no man would ever want her or be able to love a woman who couldn't. And though it wasn't something she and Will had ever talked about, with him being considerably older than she was, she never gave it another thought, until Daniel came into her life and gave her the chance to be a mother which is something she never thought she'd ever have the chance to be. And though she did indeed love her husband, she always held a special place within her heart for Will.

#

Authors note:

As a post script to this story, "Penny" (P) has asked to insert an ending in her own words, which now I include for her here.

"I wanted to thank Rick for telling my story. I know that this was often trying for him to do as we didn't always agree on what should be said or included. But I am grateful and appreciative of his efforts. I honestly believe he has captured the mood/tone and emotional turmoil I once felt and lived with, the strangeness of my actions at times, along with my sense of being and purpose in life which was mostly confusing for me to learn to live with and deal with. But I feel he has indeed accomplished this for me in ways even he could never begin to understand. So to Rick I will be eternally grateful for putting together my story.

And as Rick has already mentioned, I was never able to find out whatever happened to (Will). I did try to find him, but whether he eventually just gave up on me, which is most likely, or eventually found love with someone else I will probably never know. I'm not sure that he is even still alive, or where he now lives if he is. But should this ever reach him, should he ever read this story and realize that it's about him, about us, I would want him to know that I never forgot him, though in truth I know I must have hurt him terribly, and ask only that he find it in his heart to forgive me if that's even possible. I hope that he is happy in life, that he's found love and is content with it, just as I am. But I also want him to know, that I will always love and cherish the man who saved me from myself and helped me become a better person, even though it cost me the very love I had always dreamed of finding to do so.

P~

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers