Penny & The Cougar Ch. 01

Story Info
He makes a wrong assumption.
1.2k words
31.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice ass."

Damn. And there wasn't much I could do about it. The ice was going to continue to rattle into the plastic bag for, well, a good few more seconds, because it came out in a pre-measured quantity. And if I pulled the bag away at least some of the ice would escape onto the hotel carpet – and that would get me in trouble. I'd certainly have to clean it up because she'd almost certainly check. And I didn't feel like getting down on all fours to fish around for ice cubes. And I was already going to have to load up the mechanism a second time because if I had less than a full plastic square ice thingee when I got back to the room, I'd be in trouble – and, well, you get the idea.

So because the slot mechanism was evidently 'sized' for a child, I was just going to have to stay bent over awkwardly, holding the plastic bag to the clear sleeve from which the ice cubes continued to pour, giving her the free range visual opportunity to examine my naked ass at will. But it wasn't as though it was anything she hadn't seen before. Speaking of which, it was unfair of her to follow me down and give me a hard time in mid-task. But there wasn't anything 'unfair', or 'off-limits', for the next little while – not really, so I was just going to have to hold my tongue and insert the second quarter. Which I did. Although not without almost dropping it. And almost dropping the neck of the plastic bag of ice cubes which I was squeezing in the palm of my left hand.

Then I had to wait. Not long, probably, the ice was filling the pre-measured sleeve fairly quickly. But it seems longer when – what was I? – that's right: 6 stairs then turn and climb 5 more then turn yet again and climb another 6 stairs, and, oh, about 40 feet of corridor to the door. And I didn't imagine she would rush upstairs to unlock and let me in.

So be it resolved, well, more accurately probably, be it accepted that I was going to be at least spotted, by someone, whilst skulking stark naked through the labyrinth of hallways and staircases of this older downtown hotel. Which at least was a hotel. So it was in a city other than our own. Which was something.

"Most guys would at least react."

That's when I realized it wasn't Penny's voice.

Terror slows the whole world. Ever noticed? It's as though everything goes into that slow motion semi haze but it's not really slow motion because you certainly can't do anything fast enough to prevent what's going to happen. All you can do is watch it come at you. I did manage to figure out that if it wasn't Penny's voice it probably, yes, looking up at a place where her image was reflected in the front of the ice machine I could see it definitely wasn't Penny. I didn't try to find out too much else because I didn't want to risk eye contact, even in the reflected realm of the front of the ice machine.

So there I was, caught by a stranger. Naked. One hand clutching a bag of ice, the other, hmm, I eased it away from my quivering erection. Then thought that may not have been the best move. But couldn't really think of an excuse if she happened to ask why I moved it back, if I did – so I didn't.

"You really should learn how to take a compliment."

That was fair enough comment. "Thank you." It was a hoarse croak, so I quickly cleared my throat and tried again. "Thank you." Then, for some reason important at the time, I hurried on to say," All four of my teams are out of the tournament. March Madness. I'd taken four underdogs. Teams I liked."

"I figured it was something like that. Last year I had to let it, well, grow out...then carve my partner's alma mater initials in it."

"Ahh." I hesitated. "If you're a natural blonde that wouldn't have stood out all that well. The initials I mean." She was an outward blonde, let's say. Slim. About 10 tens year older than Penny and me. If the reflection was at all adequate, she was one of those gorgeous 40-ish cougars. (Oh, I was now exploring the reflection. Obviously).

"You're a year late. Whereas I seem to be bang on time to exploit the opportunity."

That was true. Though not something you want to acknowledge formally so not really a conversation initiator.

Not that this deterred her, exactly. Her eyes fixed on mine in the reflection, in a normal tone and volume of voice, her smile spreading slowly, she said, "Help. I've been accosted by a naked pervert in your hallway."

"Hmmm..."

"Should I say it a little louder?"

"No, point taken."

"So how about if you forget about the ice for a while and turn around," she made the little circle gesture, with her downturned finger, "and let me see if the rest measures up to the ass."

The options were limited. Effectively, it was do as she said. Which I did. There was quite a crowd in the lobby area outside the restaurant-bar. Fortunately, we were at the end of a short narrow hallway off that lobby and she was proving an effective screen. But it was only a matter of time before someone noticed, or someone came down that staircase I'd descended myself...my breath caught, audibly, when she laid the tip of one finger on the engorged tip of my quivering erection. She liked that. Pursued the process, touching down several more times, amused by the way my erection wobbled, jounced and quivered each time – then she closed the thumb and forefinger on the circumcised hood, holding it gently.

My eyes were closed. I felt her prise the bag of ice from my left hand, heard the bag of cubes hit the carpet a few moments later, heard her say, "Clasp your hands behind your back."

I did. Was aware only of the gentle pressure holding my erection more or less in place. Was not expecting the seering cold.

Swore and tried to wriggle away, my eyes snapping open. To find she was still holding my erection with one hand, her other hand applying the ice directly to the tip of my cock. The ice seemed to jump, first to one of my nipples then to the other. Unable to breathe, or react to defend myself, I watched as the ice in her hand dipped again, first to the tip of my cock, then sliding down the hard curving shaft, then up against my balls in her upturned palm. It crossed my mind to 'surrender', but how?

It was then I noticed a movement. The movement turned into Penny, emerging out of the staircase which led down from our room on the second floor. And when Penny's eyes met mine, while the blonde was pressing ice up into my balls, her other hand back encircling my engorged cock tip... I did surrender.

I came. Came so hard my knees buckled and my eyes hazed over, blanking out my vision of Penny. Came so hard I almost blacked out completely...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Neat

And amusing...

Nice touch with the writing approach...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 01 A young man is mind-controlled into becoming a mama's boy!in Mind Control
Making of a Male Slut Ch. 01 A virgin boy teased and used by a mischievous girl.in Fetish
Hero & Witch Pt. 01: A Hero Falls A hero encounters and beautiful sorceress.in Mind Control
The Sticky Note A male secretary gets used by his female boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Execration The leaker of company secrets gets caught.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories