All Comments on 'Penny's Passion & Pleasure Ch. 03'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gotwood49gotwood49over 18 years ago
I know what they'll say...

...poor Mark!! But, he's not the one suffering...it's the male readers, who have to try to function normally after reading this story! (I suspect a lot of the female readers, as well...)

I'm seriously starting to worry about your sexual orientation, DRC...lol...You're able to write as scathingly about girl/girl scenes as you do guy/girl! Oh well...nobody knows except your husband, eh?

Keep the heat up, hon...you're the best! Again, my honor to edit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Thought Ch. 1 & 2 were hot . .

DC:

Ch. 3 really got my motor running. You do cause Horny 'ol Sailors to do naughty things. You've still got it. You are one hot author. Thank You. Ronnie W.

The_DarknessThe_Darknessover 18 years ago
Delicious!

I don't even know where to start on this one. Nicely written, very few mistakes here and there, but definately hot. I'd give you a 6 if I could....

SamaelSamaelover 18 years ago
Amazing

What an amazing series of stories about a woman exploring and finding new sexual horizons. I sincerely hope that you continue with her learings of passion and pleasure.

JohnB73JohnB73almost 18 years ago
Daaaaaamn.

Okay, this is probably the best multi-part story I've seen here. Ever. I love how you evoke all of the senses in your writing. You've got a powerful sense of description. You've also got a fan. :)

BrettJBrettJover 17 years ago
Liked it a lot

Okay hon, hi again. While I LIKED this Chapter a lot, I didn't LOVE it as much. It seemed rushed in spots - and I dunno, it didn't feel complete. Like things were missing, there should have been more. Still, a very good read hon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous