All Comments on 'Pens'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
thin plot deftly covered up with fairly entertaining and informative backstory

We're ostensibly supposed to worry if the sweet wife Donna is getting a happy ending with her session from dicey masseur. Why she would be paying a third party for a massage when budget is a bit tight and husband is certified in exactly that field is a credibility stumbling gap. To compensate, MGM pulls off a segue and literary misdirection and keeps reader entertained on husband's stunted career in this area.

I admired the author's technique in matter of how the reader is made a complicit voyeur with Gene as he reviews his spouse's rubdown replay. In terms of believing that a wife would be so forgiving upon discovery of that act. That's another stretcher. In the hands of most other authors, this hare-brained idea would have crashed and burned in a big way.

The author's background and penchant for massage plus his literary talent made this a overall quality reading experience. Now onto Sharper Image website and see if they're running a sale on those 3000$ Shiatsu recliners with ipod ports. Better then sex ? Maybe ... if your partner is not as cute, amendable and absolving as Donna.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Clever ending

but the build up is way too slow and long.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Different

Good style though it seemed to draw the story out excessively. Felt like like I was doing a caterpillar in LA traffic.

Still, gave it 4* for being a bit innovative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
playing with fire

marriage hard enough without the b/s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
keep writing!

well written and enjoyable (and sexy) to read! ignore the negative comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2*s

Didn't like it Plot was stupid. Husband is from the dumb & dumber family.

It seems when you have massage in your story it fails.

2*s. Must be too close to autobiography, lol.

AMerryMan

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
This was pretty good.

It was like a modern day "Honeymooners" episode. Alice was always miles ahead of Ralph. This was about a long time married couple that added a small amount of spice to their life. It was an enjoyable tale.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Admit that buying equipment on line with your regular credit card sort of indicates he does not have a clear idea what he should do. Diane dances circles around her man. Luckily she loves him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LAME

I like some of your stories and this the most lame, stupid story you have wrote.

magmamanmagmamanabout 10 years agoAuthor
LOL

"Have wrote" one anon says? I must say that Debs and I got a good laugh out of that one this morning.

Anyway, I just try to come up with different scenarios, if some enjoy that really is my only reward.

If some do not, well. At least it cost you...nothing.

I am working on a 2nd chapter, from the wife's point of view. How WOULD a real loving wife react in such a situation? I think I know how mine would, yours I confess I am not sure of.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"have wrote" from an anon, sure why not.

At least they're not trying to pass themselves off as an author.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beyond Stupid!

Only a complete moron would find any enjoyment from this idiotic tale. 1-Star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beyond great

Only a complete moron would not find any enjoyment from this great tale. 5-Stars

racfguyracfguyalmost 10 years ago

Magmaman,

I just finished reading most of your stories in the order in which they were submitted (by the dates). (I didn't read the Sci Fi ones - they are too weird for my liking.)

You have one hell of an imagination. I liked the earlier submissions better than the recent ones

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NEEDLES AND PENS

which is mightier, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A real first class individual, that one.

Your protagonist got what he deserved... for being as dumb as a bucket full of rocks.

All he has done, is give her a get-out-of-jail free card, not that she'd ever need it.

She's been hanging horns on her their whole lives and he would never have known any better, if she didn't want to bring him in from the cold. Now, she has him thinking they are exploring a little bit of kink, and that he was the one caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

She also has him thinking that the new camera is his idea, not hers, where in real life, she is finally getting off on hubby happily agreeing to let another man fuck with the beloved golden pussy, watching it, and recording it all for posterity.

Her and her big boy-toy masseur will laugh about it later as she wipes his cum from her face and offers him her asshole again.

She already knows how she is gonna get hubby to lock his cock cage all by himself... and smile like an idiot when he does so.

And the boy she danced with? You know what he said to her, looking over to hubby sitting on his hands, waiting like a good boy? He said, "How about we take this up a notch, slut? How about we make cucky suck my cum straight out of you tomorrow, instead of you putting it in his meals like you normally do?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
and the line....

Has been crossed into his being a cuckold. Wants to watch wife get fingered...to being eaten...to being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boy that was a big nothing...

.... a big bore.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Fine fun story. Can't take these stories too serious. Can't take life too serious. A wife with a little play fullness is a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still again. A husband willing to be a cuck, not a jealous bone in his body unable to feel anger or even resentment. You make Neville Chamberlain look like an angry forceful man. Wimpy stories, although well written. Why bother spying if you won't take action?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fucking cuck might as well go ahead let mark fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

SIMILAR Stories

The Bridge 
4.52
870
1k
Office Wife 
4.57
1.7k
293
Not Guilty 
4.7
893
807
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
More Stories