Pentagram of Fire

Story Info
Young woman find out who she really is.
1.3k words
4.36
35.2k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the edge of the bridge I looked down at the water below, it was like silk dancing in the moon light. I looked up at the moon, it was round and full, perfect night for a werewolf if they existed which I didn't believe they did.

It was how the world felt about me, no one knew I existed that has led me to be standing on a bridge in the middle of the night. There was pure silence, no cars, no people, nothing. Just like me. I was nothing. I left a note for my parents explaining why I was doing this. As I was just about to let myself drop, to fall and plunge into the blue silk of the river I heard from behind me.

"Don't you think it's a bit dangerous to be doing that?" A man's voice spoke out.

I turned around to look at him, he wasn't any older than twenty five. He was about six feet and looked like he was a body builder or something because he had rippling muscles that would make any woman weak at the knees.

"What would you or anyone else care if I fell of this bridge?" I said.

"I don't, but just answer me a question? Why are you here?" He said.

"No one cares about me so why shouldn't I be?" I said.

"I don't believe that. If I cared enough to stop and talk to you, do you not think that others care too? What about your boyfriend I'm sure he cares." He said.

"Oh please! No one has ever touched me. They take one look at me and run in the opposite direction. Especially after they see my birthmark."

I'd had enough of him. I let go of the edge of the bridge and let my self fall. I felt the thud of the water hit my face, the coolness of the water as I allowed it to enter my lungs.

I was drifting off as I couldn't breathe anymore when I was abruptly pulled from the water. I was then dragged over to the bank and back on land.I was given the kiss of life and coughed up water, loads of it!

Then I was turned on my side, what I couldn't understand is why hadn't died. I should have with that amount of water in my lungs, I looked up and it was the man from the bridge that had pulled me from the water.

My blouse had opened from being pulled onto the bank, my breasts exposed to him as was my birth mark just above my breasts. It was in the shape of a pentagram which most people think is evil.

Every man I had tried to sleep with would run a mile but this man was different. He straddled me and stared at it.

"Where did you get this mark?" he asked me.

"I've had it from birth why?" I asked,

he didn't answer me. He just pulled out his mobile keeping me pinned to the ground.

"Damien, its Mathew, yes I know what time it is, but listen I've found someone with the mark!" There was silence.

"Yes I'm positive you need to get over here as soon as you can and bring the team with you as I need transport back."

After that he hung up "Can you let me go" I said.

"No way, you're coming with me and there will be no arguing with that."

I tried to struggle against him but it was no good, he was far too strong.

I don't know how long it was before the other men got to where we were but all I remember was them looking at my birth mark, nodding in agreement then chloroform was put over my nose and mouth, everything went black.

When I woke up I was in a large bed, my hair was dry and I was in a white dress with gold around the waist and cuffs. I got up and went to the toilet, when I came back in the Mathew was there.

"Ah you're awake, I was wondering if we gave you too much chloroform." He said.

I just looked at him. "Where am I?"

"In the heart of our clan where else?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You will learn in time, but first we need to see if you're the one we've been waiting for." He said.

I saw a needle in his hand and backed away into the corner of the room.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, starting to cry as I was so scared.

"shh its ok this will just make you feel drowsy that's all soon it will all be over with."

He said as he pushed the needle into my arm an injected me with whatever it was. As soon as he injected me I fell to the floor and Mathew caught me before I fell.

I was so dizzy I didn't really know or see what was going on around me. All I knew was that I was placed lying down on a stretcher covered with a blanket of some sorts and carried out of the room. I was carried for about ten minutes or so, there was some talking but I couldn't really hear what was being said. I was moved again, then the blanket was taken off of me and I was placed on some kind of altar. The drug was starting to wear off when Mathew spoke to me.

"Listen whatever happens don't leave this altar ok?"

I nodded still slightly dopy from the drug, I heard footsteps then the bolting of the door. I sat up and looked around the room. The altar was in the middle of a pentagram which was identical to the one on my chest, there was a hiss then the pentagram was on fire!

I panicked my immediate reaction was to run to the door but I didn't. Looking back I don't know why, but I stayed where I was. The flames came up over the altar and started to caress me, I laid down enjoying the feeling the flames were giving me.

They felt like a man's hands running over my skin gentle but firm. The flames ran up my dress and licked at my womanhood in a way I had never felt before, it delved into my womanhood with the same feeling of pure bliss.

Yes sure I had masturbated by my self but that was nothing compared to this. It knew all the right places to touch and rub. As if it had a mind of its own it went deeper inside me, but it didn't break my hymen. I gasped and moaned at the pleasure the flames gave me.

I moaned and shuddered as I came over and over again all too soon the flames died down. The door opened and Mathew with some other men I had never seen before came over to me. I sat up as they approached.

"You're alive!!" Mathew said. I looked at him. "Why am I not supposed to be?" I asked.

A man to Mathews left spoke.

"No one has ever survived the pentagram of fire before, which means you are the one destined to lead our clan" he said.

I looked at them all. "Me? Lead your clan? I don't think so. You've got the wrong person." I said.

"No we haven't, the pentagram of fire proves it! You are ourprincess!" Mathew said. They wasn't taking no for an answer.

I tried to convince them that they had the wrong person, but that night my life changed forever and it was only the beginning of the nightmare that was to be my life.