All Comments on 'Pentagram of Fire'

by shadow_raider

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Except in this world....

....some would run toward her after spotting the birthmark, maybe even me! Half-points as story seems a little juvenile-pistolpackinpete

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Good but a bit rushed

There are some interesting things here, and I hope you write more. If you could find an editor, that would help a lot. There aren't many errors, but there are times when the punctuation and such is wrong. Fixed up, it would make a big difference and help things flow better.

Hime_HimikoHime_Himikoover 14 years ago
Good start!

Really good so far. Can't wait to see what going to happen next. :)

SinsiousSirenSinsiousSirenover 14 years ago
Await more

Good plot to start with, will look for more from you soon. I want to see where you take this Witch, and her coven. I expect you know your Wicca if your going to use this in the right context.

Good Luck.

donaldedonaldeover 14 years ago
great story

i think it is a great well writen story i hope you keep going with it

eugene2keugene2kover 10 years ago

Straight off the top of my head: main character's reactions aren't very believable. You don't concentrate on what she feels nearly enough, and that gives the impression that she's a supporting role character even though the story is about her. Also it feels like all your characters are playing strictly determined roles in your play, as if they were your puppets rather than people. You need to work on their individuality more and try seeing the world from their point of view and actually understand them and why they do what they do the way they do. It doesn't feel as if you understand your characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous