Perfect Gentleman

Story Info
How she got her big black cock.
2k words
4.31
150.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigman2
bigman2
21 Followers

Everything here is true and it is as my wife told me about the time she went up to University in the 1960's.

My name is Patricia Muriel and when I went up to University in 1969 I was still a nineteen year old virgin, but my mother was far seeing and put me on the birth control pill and told me to enjoy myself.

During Fresher's week I easily managed to do the inevitable and get myself well and truly shagged. I then wondered what all the fuss was about. It was not the mind blowing experience that I was led to believe; to be honest I felt disappointed. I tried a couple of boys and although it was nice there was no earth shattering moments.

I hung around with another girl, Kath. She was a large girl, amazon in feature but not really attractive, and together we hit the social life.

Let me tell you what I was like then. I was about five foot seven inches with long shapely legs (my best feature especially with a heel), curvy body with 36B breasts with erect nipples, especially when I was excited. Some say I was pretty but I had a snub nose and these eyes that could laugh when I wished them . I was always the "tom-boy" and could hold my own with any male. Some say I was a tease for at times I liked to flaunt my body or parts of it to any male in the vicinity. When I knew they were looking was the time that my eyes and face gave that knowing smile. I wore short miniskirts or dresses and my favourite pose was to sitting on the floor and should there be a male opposite then I would gradually part my thighs so he could see my pure white panties pulled into my vagina. I did not care. When I noticed them looking at my panties I used to smile and stare straight at them. Kath called it my "knowing smile".

Nothing ever happened except one day, but let me not get ahead, I will tell the story.

Kath had met this man, his name was Oliver and he came from Barbados. Now he was big, six foot three inches tall, well built and black. To myself, coming from rural England this was something totally different to what I knew. Not the type of boy my mother would approve of me taking home. Kath coming from swinging London was more amicable and she became friendly with Oliver, but still not over-trusting for when he invited her for tea in his room she asked me to accompany her.

We went and I did nothing special just wearing jeans and a sweater. We had a very enjoyable afternoon of talk and banter. It then became a regular occurrence and most Wednesday afternoons (English universities games afternoon – a pun!) we would troop round to Oliver's room for an enjoyable chat and a laugh. Oliver was always the perfect gentleman, although on a couple of occasions when I did the white panty trick I noted he was taking much interest. I just gave him that knowing smile and left it at that.

Until one fateful week and Kath was otherwise engaged. She had been selected to try-out for the hockey team. We were walking across the campus when we bumped into Oliver.

"Are you both coming for tea this Wednesday." Oliver asked.

"Sorry" responded Kath, "I have a hockey match."

"Oh!" said Oliver, "What about you, Pat? Would you like to come round?"

"No, I should not." I responded.

"Why not? I am perfectly safe." Said Oliver

"Alright then, I will" said I "You do not mind do you, Kath?"

"No, carry!" Kath finally said.

Wednesday came and I must admit I felt a bit naughty. I do not know whether I had some hidden desire for something to happen, but I was bright and apprehensive.

I put on a blouse with my push-up white bra that made my cleavage look inviting. I then selected a pair of white panties and my tartan mini-skirt. I must admit I looked delectable, positively shaggable.

I knocked on his door and it opened to the lovely aroma of tea brewing. Oliver invited me in and I immediately climbed onto his bed and sat on it cross-legged. He poured the tea and sat in the chair looking up at me, and up my skirt. We discussed many issues including whether I was happy with my man.

"I do not have one at present." I said.

"What a beautiful girl like you lacking a man?" He responds.

"I have not found one who likes me enough."

"I like you!" He exclaims.

I open my legs wider and give him a knowing smile. He stands up. What is that in his trousers? It looks like a trungeon! It must be his cock! It looks huge. I cannot keep my eyes off it.

He moves across and sits by me and his fingers start to stroke my leg. He suddenly lunges over me, his head is rubbing around my breasts pinning me to the bed. He takes my hand and places it on the bulge in his pants. I cannot let go; it is huge and hard.

His hand runs up my thigh and his fingers are pulling aside my panties. I am wet. He pushes a finger into my vagina. I have a sharp intake of breath. I push him off of me, jump up and run out of the door.

What have I done, I could not let a black man do to me. Anyway I could not have taken that huge cock. It would have split me in two.

I avoided Oliver, although he did send a letter of apology.

Soon after I met the man who was to be my husband and settled in with him and his cock was big enough, so we had good sex I will say that for him. But, I used to have fantasies about Oliver's big black cock all the time I was making love. I could still feel it in my hand and to make matters worse I found that cucumbers that could be as big and hard as Oliver's cock. Hence I used to buy them regularly, peel them and use them as a dildo whilst fantasising about Oliver shagging me. I had become a slut.

After about a year, my man had to go on his cooperative education period and it was winter, dark and miserable; I was alone.

My tutor invited me with others for dinner one night. I went and there was Oliver. He sat next to me and we talked and enjoyed each other's company. He is a perfect gentleman. Oliver invited me to tea the next Wednesday so I decided to accept. I said I would go but no "hanky panky". He said he would act the perfect gentleman.

I was horny all week for I could not stop thinking about his cock

Wednesday came and I decided I was going to give a good show. I had a long slow bath and shaved my legs and pampered my body with creams to make it smooth and soft. The thought of Oliver's cock made me masturbate in the warmth of the water. I was high already.

What should I wear? I had a simulated black leather mini-dress that clung to my body in a remarkable way. It had a zip right down the front that could be set at any danger level. I decided to wear it with no underwear. But, I was soaking wet already and by the time I got to his room I would be dripping. So I choose a small pair of black g-string panties to soak up the wetness. No bra and just slip on heeled sandals to show my legs to the full. I slipped on my overcoat and left for my tea party.

Oliver let me in and took my coat like a perfect gentleman. I had left my zip open down below my naked breasts so the dress gapped and looking in at the side a perfect breast could be seen. I sat down in the chair and crossed my left leg over my right and in doing so I was showing Oliver my gorgeous thigh and leg. Oliver poured the tea and then sat on the bed to the front and left of me. I could tell he saw the total side view of my right tit and the nipple was hard and erect. I noticed the bulge in his pants; I was having an effect. What would he do? We made small talk. The atmosphere was electric.

Casually I uncrossed my legs, my dress slid up my thighs and I sat with my legs wide open. Oliver now had a clear view of my cunt. I was soaking wet, my juices were running out of me. I think he nearly came in his pants, his cock looked huge. He was being the perfect gentleman. How could he not touch me?

I stood up, unzipping my dress and let it fall to the floor. I stood before him, naked except for my small soaking wet panties. His mouth was wide open as I moved to him and started kissing him. My tongue was filling his mouth then his big tongue responded. His hands roaming my tits whilst my fingers sought the buttons on his pants and released his lovely cock. I grasped it feeling the hardness in my small hands. I dropped down to admire it. It was at least a "four hander", twelve inches long with a circumference of eight inches. (I do not lie). It took both hands to hold it all round. I started to move my hands up and down it, pulling the foreskin back and forward. Oliver started to moan. I could not resist it and took his big black cock in my mouth, and sucked and licked. He was moaning even more and suddenly that great pole went rigid, totally filling my mouth when I felt his sperm shooting down my throat. It was pure nectar to me. I had had the cream.

The next moment I was laying on my stomach over the bed and he was behind me pushing his cock into my cunt from behind, doggy fashion. I felt his knob thrusting into me (he never went soft after cumming), he started thrusting down and I could feel it on my "G spot". Virtually immediately I came; I could not stop myself and he came straight afterwards, his sperm shooting up my cunt he never seemed to stop.

I stripped off all his clothes and we lay on the bed talking and resting, hands roaming each other's bodies.

After awhile I could not stand it any longer for his big black cock was standing at attention again and I needed it in me. I sucked it into my mouth leaving saliva on the tip. My thighs parted as I straddled him rubbing the tip of his cock along my cunt lips and over my clit. I felt so hard but soft as well, better that my cucumber.

I gently ease his cock into my cunt and slid down his pole until I bottomed. The point was between pain and pleasure. He held me up and started to slide my cunt up and down his massive cock, whilst his mouth came to my breasts and started sucking my nipples, one after the other. I was going wild. The pleasures that were roaming through my body were unbelievable. Why had not I had this before?

Suddenly he became so rigid and was piercing my inner walls when I felt a great warm gush of sperm shooting up into me making me roar in a fantastic climax.

I visited him every Wednesday and he was always the "Perfect Gentleman"

bigman2
bigman2
21 Followers