All Comments on 'Perfect Present'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
want a be

Would never have left.

Could be used every week

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gross and sickening

'nuff said. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This continues in your pile of garbage.

At least you tried to give Walt his balls back by threatening to divorce her. But once again, even for fiction, your characters actions are SO unbelievable as to make the whole thing a joke. What husband doesn't get up and answer the door at 11:30pm? What husband lies in bed and lets some unknown woman set up video equipment in his bedroom without grabbing his wife and asking her several pointed questions - like what the hell is going on? And what husband, after the action has started, doesn't throw them all out? Get involved? Have sex with people who might have god knows what diseases? And , once again, you don't think he might hit Marge in the throat or something when she squeezes his balls? And at the end why wouldn't he simply destroy ALL the copies of the video? His wife getting off on his rape was the same thing you did in the Yo-Yo story. Your men get lead down paths that even fictional characters wouldn't go down. It's like in horror films - "NEVER ANSWER THE DOOR!" Well your guys continue to demonstrate they are dumber than rocks. And because of this and other implausible twists, your stories continue to fail to even be entertaining. A "1" because negative scores aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@Anon: This continues in your pile of garbage.

Ditto.

Maybe you can write a decent story with some believability. Still a 1 star effort. If you keep it up, why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I thought it was good.

Liked Walt having to eat a cream pie and getting his ass stuffed. He liked it. Really like the girl friend getting hot watching video. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What agreement?

I assume he took the video and went to his attorney's and instructed him to finalize the divorce, especially after she told him about her behavior since that night and the fact that she had showed it to so many people. I'm sure his attorney demanded and got all the copies from her (this happens all the time in divorces when women insist that they get pictures and things returned to them so they don't show up on www.ex-wives and girlfriends.com) of the video. Threatening to sue those involved made it a certainty that he got all the copies. At that point he moved a long ways away. Couldn't very well walk around town wondering who was looking at him funny. (Did they see the video?) The end. Once again Ed - you might get a better response to your stories if you put a decent ending to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did he ever think to destroy her video?

And her computer? How could he EVER sleep for a single second in the bed (or the house for that matter) that she was in? This is a certifiably crazy woman. And staying around her makes no sense. Even for fiction this is nuts. What's wrong with this author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plain dumbshit...

By getting the videos from this cunt he would have the optimal prove for being raped and captivated against his will. He could have this dumb wife put to prison for a couple of years together with her accomplices. And there wouldn't be a 50:50 split.

But this author made him a spineless sissy and this story went to shit. You get 1* and that is 2 more than you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All this humiliation for watching porn!

And I don't even think he was masturbating, if it mentions that I missed it. I would have taken her back and made her life miserable for a year or so and for damn sure gotten that video in MY possession. And she had the nerve to fuck around before the divorce was final! This was not adultery on his part, he did not abuse her. What a bitch! Yes, he watched too much porn, no, he did not screw her as much as she wanted but it certainly did not warrant her reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still the same brain sick author with his ugly story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

He is still one of the world biggest idiots and he thinks he can write!! I am German and not very well in english, but the crap of that idiot is far away from normal !!!

In my language we call that people " Perverse Idioten" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"You've Been Served!"

Was HOT until you made a complete wuss out of Walt by having him take her back!

The story should have ended with him walking out the door,having her served,and then divorce.

If anything after the divorce,he should have gotten payback for arranging for her to ride a train of 20 big black cocks.With any luck,she'd then be single and pregnant having to raise little Sambo on her own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was totally dumb

Like unbelievable. Like that was really disgusting. I get that some authors have fans of this kind of stuff so they write disgusting stories like that and the fans love it to fulfill their kinky fantasies... but you don't have any fans like that judging by the scores of your stories.

This story wasn't even set in any reality. He could have a field day by suing everyone for that video. Why would he even go along with it in the first place? I get that it's a story, but there has go to be some kinda realism to the story. You can't just make stuff up and throw it in their for fun otherwise it won't be a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a pathetic cuckold/wimp shit!!!

Always the same crap by that author!! Violence and cucked wimps for his pervert fantasy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope you have read FTDS he writes way better then you!!!

Your crap is only laughable!!!

RKreaderRKreaderabout 6 years ago
Just once, I'd like to see...

When the man says something like "I got queasy and felt like I was going to barf" he should have followed his inclination. It would have put a damper on everyone's further plans and gotten him out of his unwanted situation.

Also, when she handed him the DVD in Dennys he should have immediately taken a fork to the surface and made it useless. And then walked out. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"It's a horrible feeling".

So why would he even consider taking her back? Get the house, the money and no alimony and leave the sick, twisted bitch. How does he even consider going to sleep under the same roof with her? This was your typical "fuck a man's ass up and have the wife laugh at him" story. Then you had him leave her and file for a divorce. I though maybe you had changed your standard ending. Wife fucks husband up, laughs at him and he does nothing. This husband started in the right direction. Then you RAAC'd them. For no good reason. She's STILL humiliating him. The only solution was to not only divorce her, but have her and her accomplices arrested. Like a lot of your stories the stupid cunt makes a video of the crimes she commits against his person. The police arrest her, confiscate the video and use it as evidence in their trials. She goes to prison for 15-20 years, he keeps ALL of the marital assets and then goes to see a counselor to help him get over the trauma of being raped and abused by his wife. But your stories NEVER have any real consequences for the women. This is just another awful story in the long line of awful stories you wrote. Go away. Stay away.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Not bad

Over the top as usual, with the same anal rape scenario. But they turn out okay in the end. He probably should have been more pissed off about her last few weeks activities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Ending Sucked!

WTF?! The cunt totally degrades and humiliates her husband yet the dumb shit takes her back?! (Now THAT’S humiliating and just plain dumb!) ~ This steaming pile of crap stank so bad, even flies couldn’t tolerate it! One star but only because ZERO wasn’t an option!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wtf kind of weak beta male just lets his wife push his face into another dude's asscrack? Who tf writes these stories?

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Just a crazy writer who spreads men-hating stories under a pseudonym! This woman and everyone involved, would be in jail for many years if reality set in. The story is only possible in the confused mind of the author!

RazorFishRazorFishalmost 2 years ago

Yikes! Hard to put down!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous