Perfect Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Jack," she said. "You didn't get a chance to come in Margie's ass. I know you're a professional so that doesn't bother you. But I just thought of something. You've had lots of experience going both ways, and there is another hole that's handy if a certain lady will get her fingers out of it."

I started to scream, but Margie pushed her pussy on top of my face and gagged me. I saw Kathy whispering in her ear, and then I felt her fingers pulling out of my rear. She stopped fondling me and lifted her head, letting my cock drop out of her mouth. She grabbed my legs behind the knees and pulled them back.

She pulled them until my feet were above my head. My ass was lifted off the bed. I felt a tube being pushed into it, deeper and deeper. It stopped, and I felt warm liquid flowing into me.

"It's the lube mixed with the same enema prep liquid I used earlier," Kathy whispered into my ear. "You didn't notice me adding some to your wine at dinner. That's why you had to rush to the bathroom as soon as we got home. I wanted you to be all clean inside.

"The lube is stuffing you like a turkey. In a few minutes the prep solution will make you want to let it all out."

The tube was pulled out, and in a flash, something started pushing at my rear. It was a lot larger than Margie's two fingers. I tightened my ass to stop it. Suddenly, my anal muscles spasmed -- it must have been the prep solution -- and I lost control. My ass opened enough for some greasy liquid to come out and for Jack to push his tip in.

That was all he needed. He had lifted my legs onto his shoulders and began slowly pushing the rest of his giant tool deep inside me. Margie let go of my legs went back to manipulating my balls and giving me head.

With my legs so high, she had to sit up to get to my cock. She moved back, and her ass came off my face. When I looked up, I saw her breasts hanging down. She was on her knees, leaning forward. When I looked straight ahead, I saw some of Jack's huge cock disappearing and reappearing. My insides felt like mush.

As much as he was hurting me, I couldn't stop responding to Margie's hands and mouth and getting close to coming. I was wondering whether Margie would stop and torture me again when Jack yelled out, "I'm coming."

It must have been some kind of signal, because I felt Margie sucking harder, moving her head faster and pulling my balls with more urgency. Just as I felt Jack coming inside me, I felt my own explosion going into her mouth

Then everything stopped. My eyes had been closed from the pain and the pleasure. I opened them up and saw Margie's face leaning over mine and almost touching it. She opened her mouth, and I saw a huge ball of white, milky stuff was coming straight down. My own come soon covered my face. It went into my eyes and nose.

I managed to keep my mouth tightly shut until Jack pulled out of my ass and the stab of pain made me cry out. As I did, a flood of my come fell from Margie's mouth into mine. Like before, I choked and coughed and swallowed as I tried to deal with it.

When I stopped, all was quiet. I lay there on the bed for a while. When I looked up, I saw Jack, Bart and Margie in a corner of the room with Kathy. She was probably paying them, because soon they were gone. The only sound was of Jody putting away her equipment. She carried it down the stairs in her strong arms. She huddled with Kathy a moment, and then she was gone.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a long, hot shower. I was totally numb, except for the excruciating pain inside my ass. When I got out of the shower, I walked into the bedroom gingerly and got dressed. Kathy was sitting on a chair in the bedroom staring at me. She got up and followed me as I walked out of the bedroom and was starting to say something when I closed the front door quickly behind me.

************

Two months later, she called me. I had her served a few days after the video session and hadn't talked with her since that night. Our lawyers did the talking.

"I need to talk to you," she said. "Can you come over here?"

"No."

"Please? I need to tell you something."

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because if you do, I'll give you the house."

"You're lying."

"I promise you I'm not."

I thought for a moment.

"I'll meet you at the Denny's around the corner."

"All right."

I got there first. When she walked in, she was wearing a dress that emphasized her terrific figure. She looked better than ever, except for her face. Well, her face looked terrific, too, but it was paler than usual and her eyes were red. I wondered if she was acting. I didn't trust her anymore.

"It's no good, Walt," she said. "I want you back."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a plastic case and opened it. There were two DVDs inside.

"This is the final edited version," she said, pointing to the DVD on the left. "It's truly amazing. Jody wanted to enter it for an award, but I wouldn't let her. The other DVD is the raw footage from all the cameras."

She handed the case to me. For some reason, I took it.

"Listen, Walt. I know you hate me, but I did make the video for you. My original idea was a video you would love to watch. Each time you looked at it, I would get my revenge by taunting you for getting turned on by that disgusting stuff and bringing up family members and friends and what they would think of you if they knew you were watching it. The goal was to eventually spoil any pleasure you got from the video. I should have stuck to that, but I went too far.

"Even though I was still angry about you watching creepy porn on the computer instead of making love to me, I found myself getting aroused and even experiencing a couple of orgasms as you were being humiliated. I was totally confused.

"I don't want to tell you this next part, and you would probably never find out, but I promised you the truth. After I was served, I began going to bars with friends, like I did before we were married. I hooked up with a few guys and did some pretty kinky stuff, things I never imagined I would ever do.

"In a few weeks, the novelty wore off. Walt, I'm telling you the truth. Some of the strange sex was amazing, but they weren't you. I realized then that no matter how angry you made me and how humiliated I felt, I never stopped loving you -- not even when I was degrading you for the video.

"Walt, I'll do anything if you take me back. You can put me on probation for as long as you want. I'll do any of those sick things you watch on those websites. You can make videos of you doing them to me. Or if you want, I'll do them with someone else while you watch. I won't refuse you anything. You can have your revenge.

"If you won't take me back, I'm telling my lawyer to give you the house and half the money. I won't ask for alimony. I'll move back upstate and live with my parents for a while and try to work out the rest of my life. I'll try to forget you, except when I'm watching the video. That will be all that I have left of our lives together."

She was rushing her words at the end, and then she put her head in her hands and started sobbing.

Was this another show? Did she really expect me to believe her? I watched her for a while, and then I made the biggest decision of my life.

I said, "First, I want you to tell me every detail about that night. Not what I experienced, but everything else."

She looked up at me, breathed in a wet sobbing breath, took my head in her hands and began kissing it.

"Hold it!" I said to her as I pulled my head back. "I haven't decided yet."

But she knew that I had. She looked at me through her tears.

"What do you want to know, Walt?" she said. "I was a liar and a sneak to let Jack have your ass. That part wasn't for your gift; it was for me.

"But everything else I told you was true, except I didn't tell you that I planned every detail. You love everything that happened on the video -- except taking it in the ass -- even though you won't admit it. I saw all the videos you watched of men and women and cuckolds doing the same things.

"I don't care anymore. If you prefer denial, I'll be glad to pretend whatever you want. I don't need to tell the truth anymore. I'll lie for you. Whatever you want me to say, I'll say it."

I turned the disk over in my hands.

"No," I said, "I want you to always tell the truth, or what you think is the truth, and I'm going to do the same. But I'll tell you right now that you are wrong about the truth this time. Sure, I fantasized about those things, but if you think all men want what's in their fantasies, you don't know anything about men.

"Yes, I liked to watch those things, but did I ever do any of them with you or even suggest that we do them? The only thing you had right was that sometimes I substituted the porn for you. That was wrong, and I'm ashamed for humiliating you that way. I even feel a little guilty for provoking you into doing what you did.

"But whatever I did to you by watching porn can't compare to what you did to me. You degraded me, but you also degraded yourself in my eyes, and it's going to take a long time for me to look at you the way I used to.

"I still don't know why I'm willing to give that a shot. No, I won't make this mess worse by asking you to do more disgusting things. What I want most right now is being normal. I want no excitement. I want us to be boring."

***************

That was five years ago, and things are going well so far. The boring thing didn't last more than a couple of months.

As we were working on our marriage, I noticed something strange. When one of her friends was over or we were together with other couples, the women gave me the eye. I felt like they were observing me like a rat in a cage.

I finally asked Kathy about it.

"Don't mind them, Walt," she said. "After you walked out and I was going wild for a few weeks, I showed the video to some of my girlfriends, but each time it was at our house, and none of them has seen it since. I'm sure they told all their friends about it, but that was just talk, and nobody except them has seen it.

"You'd be surprised at their reactions. Some of them loved it, and some of them were disgusted. But all of them have since asked me for a copy. Some almost begged. You know my friend, Eve?"

"Yeah, I really like her and her husband."

"Well, then you know both of them are very religious. She and Adam are really into their church and go there three times a week.

"I didn't tell her anything about the video, because I knew it would make her sick to hear what I had done. But some of our mutual friends apparently weren't as considerate of her feelings.

"I was shocked when she called during the time we were apart, and, after talking about this and that for fifteen minutes, she told me the reason for her call. She knew it was wrong, but for some reason she wanted to see a few minutes of it. She promised she wouldn't judge me or you because of it.

"I invited her over, and you should have seen her. After asking her a couple of times whether she had seen enough and hearing her say, 'Just a little more,' I shut up and just watched her. She was sitting in an easy chair, clutching the armrests in a death grip. I think she must have come three times while watching it.

"When the video was over, I could tell she was embarrassed. All she said was 'thanks' before she rushed out the door. When I saw her again, she didn't mention the video. But a few months later, she asked if she could borrow it. I told her we were back together and nobody else would ever see it again. She was happy to hear about us and didn't say another word about it then.

"But two months later, she began to bring it up whenever we were alone. You wouldn't believe what she offered me for a copy or just a chance to see it at our house again.

"Remember when I insisted we update our home security system six months ago, and you thought I was crazy. It was because of some of the desperate things I was hearing from her, and some of the things she was doing. I would never let her set foot in our house again, and I was worried that she might try to get in anyway while we were out of town.

"I've told Jody to destroy everything she has on us and that if she doesn't and I ever hear about one second being seen by anyone else, she will be through in this town and anywhere else I can hunt her down.

"I told her that I would hurt her any way I could, both legal and illegal. She laughed at me and said that our video was tame compared to some of the other stuff she's done, but she returned the original recordings to me and promised me she erased all the copies."

Kathy and I have an unwritten understanding now. If I'm working at the computer at night and she summons me in a certain way, I drop everything to join her. And vice versa.

If she's tired or has a headache or isn't in the mood when I am, I get to go to my computer and work or watch whatever I want, and she has no right to say anything. And vice versa.

It's rare that I'm not in the mood, but when I'm not and she is, I still try hard to accommodate her if I possibly can.

The first time I didn't was late one night after an exhausting day at work. I didn't realize that I had dozed off. About a half-hour later, I woke up. The door to her office was open. From the bed, I saw her back as she was looking at the screen. Her body was shaking.

When I heard the computer speakers. I knew exactly what she was watching, and my stomach began churning. I saw her slump in her chair and turn off the computer. After a few minutes, she got up and walked to our bathroom. She was humming happily and swaying like a drunk. Before the bathroom door closed, I caught a quick glimpse of her face as she turned on the light. It was bright red.

So unless I'm so sick that I can't move, I always respond to her advances. It's either that or my stomach knots up as I think about her watching my birthday surprise on her computer. It's a horrible feeling, and unless I can't help it, I don't ever want to feel it again.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."