Perils of Pauline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pagon
Pagon
11 Followers

He gave the knot a final tug both of them making sure she couldn't move, Terry grabbed the bal gag first, "This is my treat," he looked at the frightened helpless woman, "Open wide."

Bob still couldn't be left out, he knelt on the bed and held her head while Terry fitted the ball in to her mouth; Bob dragged her head up as the buckle was clipped together and pulled tight.

Both men stood up and looked at her, Bob smiled at Terry, "You know mate I have had dreams were this is what I've always wanted, a beautiful woman, naked, tied and helpless and there has been times where I have cum in the bed, guess what, I feel I'm gona cum this time but in something else.

Pauline shook her head but Bob just laughed, "Talking of promise's I promised myself a piece of your cunt and you aren't in any position to make me promise anything else."

Bob slid out of his boxers, "Come on mate lets all get naked, don't want to make the lady feel self conscious," Pauline was still making noises through the gag as Bob climbed between her legs.

She watched as his head dropped, his mouth latched over her nipple, Pauline moaned as she felt the suction of his mouth as it pulled at the nipple. The pink bud was being forced to elongate as Bob's tongue flicked over it.

She shook her head as she felt contact between her legs, his cock head was pushing at her open cunt, she tried to move away but the head was now pressing in to the slit, his head came up, he leered down at her, "Now this is what I call being on a promise, now you just lay there and be a good girl while I fuck you."

She felt him move, his cock now pushing further up her, she tried to move but he shook his head, "Don't fight it, you'll need all your strength because after I've fucked you it will be Terry's turn to have some fun with you and he's always been an ass man."

Bob kept moving, slowly the full length of his cock filled her, then slowly out grinning at her all the time, "mmmmm, nice we thought you would be a good fuck, look at these nipples, really thick hope you keep them poking out for me," he slid back up her again, thrusting in up to the hilt, Pauline moaned.

Terry had the box in one hand as he searched through the draws, "Here you want her nipples to stay out, try these," Bob looked sideways; Terry had a pair of chained nipple clamps dangling from his fingers.

Bob, his arms straight as he thrust in to the bound woman, "Come on then lets use all of Charlie's toys on Charlie's plaything," Pauline started to shake her tits, moaning up at Bob as he continued to fuck he hard. As Terry pinched one of her nipples squeezing it until it popped up Bob looked at her, "Your wet, you love this, you enjoy being played with."

Terry opened the clamp and fitted the nipple between before letting go, still fucking hard Bob laughed, "One down one to go," Terry fitted the second but Pauline was now groaning, the fucking she was getting was getting to her, her body was moving under the relentless battering Bob's cock was giving her.

Bobs eyes were drawn to the little pink bud; with his weight on his strong arms he could watch her face as he forced her to enjoy his thick cock as it fucked in to her, he could see in her face she was going to climax so he excited her more by bending his head down again and tickling the tip of the trapped nipple.

As Bob's cock exploded its juice in her so she squealed around the gag as her hips jumped up milking the fat cock of its load, Bob dropped on to her, he nuzzled in to her neck, "I love the smell of leather especially when its holding a gag in a woman's mouth while I'm fucking her."

Terry tapped him on the shoulder, "Shift it mate, you've had your fun now it's my turn." Bob rolled off her, Terry grinned as he got on the bed, he grabbed a pillow, "Get your ass up, lets see if you cum with your ass full, and don't give me the sad eye, that's the beauty of bondage, your choice is no choice."

Pauline just lay there as Terry shoved the pillow under ass, his arm easily slid under her and pulled her ass off the bed he had her in to the position he wanted, her body perfectly bowed to his choice, he could take either or both holes, she looked down, his cock long and hard looked back at her.

She closed her eyes as the long hard cock pushed in to her wet cum filled cunt, as just the head thrust in and out, Terry chuckled, "Just getting the head wet and I bet you know why?"

Pauline just looked at him, a little moan as she felt the bulbous head of Terry's cock slide out of her cunt and push at her ass.

Unable to do anything to stop Terry as he shoved upwards, she relaxed, hoping it wouldn't hurt as the head pushed the hole open. To add insult to the way she was helpless and unable to stop these men and how they could use her she also knew anal sex was a turn on for her.

That became all too apparent as Terry fucked her ass. The cock-head continued to hammer in to the hilt, each thrust caused her cunt to jump forcing moans from her.

Terry smiled as he realized she was unable to stop herself from heading towards a climax, her hips were moving under him, the faster he fucked her the louder her moans gurgled from around the red ball.

Bob sat on the side of the bed smiling at her every time her head turned his way, "Come on my son, give it to her good, she loves a good fucking, her body is made for it, she can't help but suck in a cock, Charlie sure picked himself a fucking machine when he found this one, go on fuck her hard she's about to cum."

As if on cue Pauline shuddered in to her second orgasm, Terry quickly followed pumping himself up in to her ass, grunting the words, "Yes, yes, yes," as his body jerked, his cock dumping its load in to her before his sweat covered body collapsed on to her.

Bob waited until his mate got off her before he lent forward, grinning in to her face, "You having fun, you look to be enjoying cuming; want to do it some more?"

The men could just distinguish, "Please no more," from behind the ball but Bob just smiled, his head turned to Terry, "Lets see if that thing does make your or should I say her eyes water."

Terry looked puzzled for a moment until his eyes caught sight of the box, the picture of the two rubberised cocks bending out from the fat bulb like base reminded him of Bob's remark, he picked it up, slid the vibrator out of the box and threw it at Bob.

Bob waved it in Pauline's face, "This looks like fun, lets just see how much fun," Pauline moaned as her head rolled from side to side but Bob was already slipping down the bed until he was in the position to let his fingers play between her legs.

Pauline tried to pull her knees but Bob slapped her inner thighs until she opened them again, he spat on both cocks, then first he pushed the small end in to her ass then bent it forward until the thicker cock slid in to her cunt.

Bob laughed at Terry, "This is fun, in and in and in," slowly he pushed the back one up her ass, then the front one up her cunt, rocking the fat end as slowly each cock pushed up in to her.

With Pauline's cunt and ass still wet Bob had no trouble in fitting the vibrator in, his fingers toyed with the red button on the fat end, Bob looked over to Terry, "We have lift off." As little pant like moans escaped the helpless housewife's mouth Bob twisted the knob.

The drone of the vibrator joined the moans from Pauline, her body squirmed and shook, Bob rubbed his hands as he watched her helplessly begin to move. Terry noticed the cocks starting to slide out, he nodded to Bob, "We are going to have to hold them in."

Bob shook his head, "No, that would spoil it, untie her leg."

While Bob held the tormenting cocks in place Terry untied her legs, before she had chance to move them Bob pulled her knees together, "Tie her thighs together, then her knees then her ankles, that should keep our little toy up our little toy."

Soon Pauline lay crucified on the bed her legs tightly held together the two throbbing cocks held firmly up her cunt and ass, Bob looked at Pauline, his hand stroking his cock as it grew firm in his hand. Pauline looked at him here eyes lowered to see his cock growing in his hand, she turned to see the same thing happening to Terry's then her eyes closed, her bound body started to jump to the pulsating cocks buried in her holes.

Terry was about to speak but Bob shook his head and winked, soon Pauline was becoming uncontrollable as she rushed head long in to another violent orgasm. Both men watched as every move her body made only added to the sensation's; the squeals and moans were music to their ears as her hips thrust up and back, her eyes wide and staring at the men as she came.

Bob gave her 20 seconds then he said to her, "I bet if we leave them up there you will cum and cum, in fact it would be a nice welcome home sight for Charlie," as he said Charlie she shook her head, not only moaning with the pulsating fucking her ass and cunt were getting but the threat of Charlie seeing the position she had got herself in to.

Bob bent over her and started to undo the buckle at the back of her head, "Of course there is away you could have them taken out and let us leave you dressed and ready for Charlie after we have met him for a quiet drink."

She coughed as the ball was pulled from her mouth, "Please stop, please take them out," Bob pulled the centre of the nipple chain, pulling her breast's up, "Oh no you have to earn that privilege."

She squealed again as he tugged and jiggled her breast's around, the nipples being pulled in any way Bob fancied.

"Terry untie her arms, this ladies up for some more fun," as Terry untied her wrists so her body jumped and moved as the relentless fucking continued.

Pauline's arms flopped on to the pillow as Terry went to take the ropes off her wrist's Bob stopped him, "Pass them here mate."

Terry passed one rope while Bob bent and grabbed the other, all the time Pauline moaned, unable to stop the feelings of her next orgasm as she tried to twist away from the two men. Bob yanked on the ropes as Terry slid her legs round and off the bed. Pauline pleaded and begged as she realized Bob was going to force her to sit on the edge of the bed. Bob smiled at her as he realized she knew what the new sensation would do to her.

Bob held her arms down, "Grab the rope ends and tie them behind her back," he pulled back his face all most touching hers, "Lets have you totally unable to pull them out, I like you as a slave, I bet Charlie has told you that before."

As Terry tied her wrists tightly behind her she pleaded with Bob to release her but all he wanted to do was watch as she wriggled on the bed, the two vibrators were now rammed hard up her, she couldn't help rubbing herself back and forth on the bed, much to the grinning men's enjoyment she was unable to stop herself from cuming again.

Bob and Terry stood in front of her, both of them with a cock in their hand, slowly stroking it as Pauline gasped and moaned in to her fifth orgasm.

Panting and swallowing hard she looked ay Bob, "Please enough, take it out, please have mercy, you've had your fun, take them out."

Bob bent down and crouched in front of her, pulling again on the nipple clamps, "What if we leave them in, will you get another fucking and cum for us again?"

Pauline stared at him, "Please no, no more."

Bob tickled under her breasts making her move, then he slid his hand down until he could press his thumb between her bound legs and on her clit, he moved the soaking flesh, waiting for her to moan, he didn't wait long, he loved her torment plus he loved the little, "Please no," that whispered from her.

He moved forward, his voice was almost a whisper in her ear, "Please yes, remember this Mrs. Pauline Carpenter this is all part of my game now, the game you started and we are going to finish.

He drew his thumb up from her slit and stuffed it on her lips, "Suck it, taste it, lick it."

Trying not to give the men the sight of her degrading herself by squirming on the buzzing cocks she licked the foul tasting thumb, then she slid it in to her mouth, Bob smiled at her, "Nice mouth, soft lips, tell me have you got a deep throat?"

Pauline just looked at him, Bob still smiled, "Not talking then lets use your pretty mouth for something it was made for," As she opened her mouth Pauline's body started to rock on the cocks again.

Bob turned to Terry, "I think our little toy knows what's expected of her mouth, get ready for one of the best blow jobs you will ever have," he slowly stood, his cock bounced in front of her face; she moved towards it but Bob grabbed her hair and pulled it back, "Because if it isn't the best bit of deep throat I've had I promise you those cocks will still be fucking you when Charlie gets home."

He let her head go, she moved then groaned as the cocks up her moved, they had started again, exciting her aroused cunt, Bob enjoyed the little gasp as her lips latched over his cock.

Bob mmmmd as she sucked his cock deep in to her mouth, slowly letting it back out as she licked all over the head; Bob just stood and let her suck him.

Pauline sucked him slowly then suddenly the vibrator would effect her and she sucked quicker, Bob thrust his hip s out as she took it deep in to her throat, he turned to Terry gloating at his triumph, "Charlie's taught her how to suck a mean cock, here try her out."

Terry moved over, Bob stood back, Pauline groaned as the rubberised cocks continued to fuck her, her body just responded not matter what she did to stop it, but that was not her only problem, Terry's cock now pushed at her lips, again she opened her mouth and forced herself to swallow another length of male meat.

Pauline moved her head up and down the long shaft, sucking and swallowing the full length. She would feel him getting excited, the thickening of the cock in her mouth and the rippled veins as they ran over her tongue, he was about to cum, then disappointment as he pulled his cock from her mouth and Bob would take his place so she could start again and she knew Bob would do the same.

Both men continued to let her bring them to pre cum before swapping, a few times they made her suck them both, forcing her mouth wide as she tried to accommodate both at once or slapping her face with them as her head moved from one to another. Twice they gloated at her by standing back as they watched her involuntarily cum, then they'd move back making her suck on their cocks again as her body began shaking as the two cocks up her drove her too more humiliating orgasms.

It was Terry who came first, shooting his load in to her mouth, then Bob but he took his out and used his hand as Pauline was made to open her mouth and stick her tongue out while he splattered her face and mouth as he came.

Still with her face covered in male juice she had to lick and suck the remnants of sticky cum from their cocks before her arms were released. Both men dressed as they watched her quickly untie her own legs so she could get at the pulsating toy still humming its erotic tune deep inside her.

As she pulled it out she collapsed back on the bed exhausted, Bob was the first to dress and the first to drop on the bed beside her, "You're a good fuck, Charlie's got you well trained, now lets have you say thank you, how's about a nice kiss goodbye?"

Pauline was too tired to fight as he started to kiss her, his tongue going in to her mouth, his hand cupping her wet sore cunt. Then she felt Terry's hands as they unclipped the nipple clamps before his mouth sucked on the extended nipple.

Both men spent another ten minutes pawing and fondling Pauline before Bob turned to Terry and said, "Look at the time, we have been working hard all day, time to get a relaxing pint and be paid for all our hard endeavours."

The two men went down stairs, Pauline put on her house robe and followed on behind. The men opened the front door and went out to the porch; Pauline quickly grabbed the door before they could close it.

Please, please, you won't tell him, I didn't mean too, you won't tell him will you?"

Bob and Terry grinned, "No we will tell him you were perfect, we promise your secrets safe with us."

As the two men walked done the path giggling she moved to close the door, she stopped and looked back at them, "Oh by the way, you won't charge him too much, after all, you will be getting the money back from the pipe that you hid in your van this morning."

Terry grunted a startled, "A, what the?" Bob turned and looked at her, she stood there smiling at him, "When I saw him put the pipe in the van I thought then that the day looked promising," Pauline licked at the dried cum on her lips as she closed the door.

Pagan.

Pagon
Pagon
11 Followers
12