All Comments on 'Permission'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stupid is as stupid does!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She's testing the waters and he has no backbone.

tmb333tmb3333 months ago

I wish you would have written another chapter of this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's a shame there was no true conclusion.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

Her explanation sounds like nonsense to me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No ending?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Even the request would trigger a divorce. It would be 100 percent certain if I believed that my wife would do it eventually even if I said no. There are lots of honest women out there. Clinging to Kathy would not be a concern of mkine

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Appreciate the conclusion. Five stars.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195510 months ago

I Gree with most everyone else. I stopped reading anything you write because of your quaint idea of never finishing a story. I don't know what possessed me to read this one, but I'm sorry I did. I'll be sure to check the author next time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

JPB...spend 10 bucks and take writing class and learn how to write a story that includes an ending..you pull the no ending shit and has resulted in me avoiding your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No ending; unbelievable!

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

With the way it ended I was hoping to scroll down and find another chapter.

Entertaining,if somewhat predictable story right up until the way it ended.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Sometimes a story , even your Just Plain Bob, are lame without an ending. Sorry, naturalistic endings are not designed to be used in most every story. In fact they become repetitious and lazy.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

It was good until I got to the damn cliff hanger ending.

pecockpecockalmost 2 years ago

good written......but the end is not "literotica"...

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexabout 2 years ago

That's it? I've read all that and it is unfinished? That's just BULLSHIT!! If a story is unfinished, it's only half of a story.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Nice story, but would have liked more of and ending.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 years ago

In time she will stray, no doubt .

He should just take the pain now, better than taking it afterwards

QuantockQuantockover 2 years ago

We all come on here to read exciting stories, however in this one it brings in reality that if both don't want it and one is appeasing other it will not work,

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

...."Thank you lover. Thank you for loving me enough to trust me on this, and thank you for being mine." But if she loved him enough, she would never ask such a thing of him!

ferooidferooidover 2 years ago

Супер постоянно гений!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, finish the damn story!!!!

So typical of your incomplete, left hanging, cliff dropping, no ending story.

Just another foolish trying to be faithful reader who again is disappointed.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Finish the damned story

Worth 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why did he put up with her for so long anyway? Just divorce. It sounds like it will be clean and easy as there are no kids etc. No way you can survive with her. The stress alone will kill you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Obviously should have cut her loose a LONG time ago.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Unsure

What is he unsure about? There is only one thing he can do and that is dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce her. No woman is worth the head games this bitch is playing. He has to sit there and watch her get hit on, fondled, etc so she can get ready for hot sex with him? He goes along with that shit? Much of her behavior is a power trip; she wanted him to watch because she wants the thrill of openly cuckolding her husband.Unless he is into that, he needs to put her into the rear-view mirror, fast.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Easy divorce her

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Think

Think he should test her out by having her come home straight from work and only go out in his company.Also check the hours she is at work with phone calls or a spy.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

doesn't need an ending. I like it as is

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Come on, FTDS.... kencoro and 26thNC are right, a lot of talk and no ending, just an open story.... He needs to kiss her ass goodbye. She may NOT have had sex with Hal but she had 2 months of planning, lying, and scamming her husband. She wanted to cheat on her clueless husband from that first guy in the limo 6 months ago. She is a selfish slut and WILL probably cheat anyway so divorce her slutty ass and move on. 2/5 stars for an incomplete tale.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

Read three pages for no ending. What a waste

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Bob just can’t seem to finish a story.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

JPB loves creating the stupid and gullible idiots, his work is littered with them. The fact that this cretin didn’t walk away tells you he’s buying the garbage spewing out of her mouth. Yeah he’s gonna stay, she’s gonna wear him down so she can get some more strange.

Ain’t love grand.

And the reason some of us want a proper ending, good or bad is because as humans we like everything tied up in a nice bow, beginning middle and end. Oh I hear you say real life isn’t like that it’s messy, well that’s the point, none of the stories on these sites are supposed to be about real life, it’s all fantasy.

For those of us lacking imagination we need to have an ending given to us lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not sure why some are upset with no story ending.

Stories such as this offers the readers the opportunity to think of their own alternative endings. Does he leave, does he stay, do they go to counseling?

My ending would be simply to leave her and not look back. If she hasn't gotten it by now, then by the time she does, it will already be too late. It's best to leave before children are involved. She keeps upping the ante that he firmly believes to end in a train wreck. He"s already lost some, if not all trust for her already. Apparently her sex drive is running out of control and she did lie. Rob is correct, it isn't worth the cost. What if the guy pulled out a weapon in the hall? After having sex with the first guy, it would simply be too much having to wonder when she would want it again. She seems to think it's exciting, he wants nothing of it. Cut your losses and divorce and move on.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

She didnt cheat but after six months of meeting up with him, she had to have developed some emotional feelings for him.

She also destroyed the trust that a marriage needs, she lied to him, she set it up to fuck a this guy from the start. Her ass would be deeply embedded into the curb after she was tossed onto it.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Hubby needs to grow a pair and put his ego aside and go to counseling. She never cheated and said she would never behind his back. They obviously love each other but we’re playing with fire. Need to talk it out. Good story though.

jd3608jd3608almost 4 years ago

Some stories illicit a strong visceral reaction as I read them. My heart starts beating faster, my face gets hotter and reddens. This story did that until the end. If it were me, I couldn't have let it get that far, but when Rob realizes that he's been manipulated and lied to (yes he was lied to even if it's by omission), I couldn't stay in a marriage where trust was gone. No matter how much I loved her, I would always wonder when she would with permission or not, cheat. The fact that she didn't feel that any of her actions were cheating, just because she hadn't slept with anyone yet, is mind boggling. Seeing how she not only planned and manipulated Rob for months, but most importantly saw nothing wrong, would end the relationship for me. Without trust the relationship is doomed and by the way she played him, I doubt that the trust she threw away would ever return. Great Story, just left me flat with no ending. Since JPB isn't going to, I'm sure that someone could FTDS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not cheated..............

so far but this story needs a conclusion, BOB, you have got enough comments asking for a final part......or is you dont know how (just baiting you into doing it lol).

JJ

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Still a great one

...still needs a conclusion, but loved it. I’d file on her. Maybe still go through counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
divorce

divorce her she can;t be trusted every, she only wants you to watch ,so she can hurt your heart ,that another man please her more , stop being a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Last time I...

bother with any story of this person's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry......not finished.....

However, it could have been a very short story. When she first started this shit it should have been NO, NO, NO, No and if not Divorce her. Agree she it keeps upping the ante and he pays the price having to pull her ass out of the fire. Nope BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You’re SOL folks

JPB has the attention span of a toddler on speed. He leaves 80-90 percent of his stories unfinished because he looses interest. It pisses me off to no end too, but I keep coming back because he’s such a damned good writer. He’d be an awesome professional writer if he could just somehow figure out how to finish the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is the rest?

You stopped the story half way completed. What is there is good.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Why leave this unfinished?

You are a really, really good writer but I can't understand why you leave so many stories unfinished. A few more paragraphs would do it, maybe some joint counselling sees her realise she won't get any better than Rob and how hurtful she has been or he just can't take it anymore and leaves with regret but please just finish the story.

This was headed to 4 or 5 stars but now only 3 as unfinished.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
This only ends in divorce...

...so get it done. If you are happily married, you don't want someone else. It's not complicated. Sooner or later, she's stepping out on him.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Dump her and find a better woman

A one man woman. If she does this, then she will escalate more and more and soon she will ask her husband to set up gang bangs for her. She is damaged.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
unfinished does not mean unclear...

JPB doesn't complete every story, but it's usually clear what he thinks will happen. Here, her obsessive compulsions seem very much to control her actions. The earlier risk-taking for thrills, and then her rush to try strange without taking the time he offered to really consider the downsides. She met with Apartment Guy for two months! Hubby predicted a very narrow path to getting through this mess, and she quickly took them off into the gutter.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
JPB All The Way***

Thanks for sharing. I like your style from back in the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
finish it

I agree with some others. We don't come to this site to read unfinished stories, of which you have more than a few!!!

Finchy1955Finchy1955about 6 years ago
..?

Why bother writing a story if you dont finish them (again) because you are good at writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's It?

Your penchant for unfinished stories continues to decrease your score. You afraid the btb brigade will cry foul for a reconciliation? Fear the cuck crew whining if he refuses the cream pie? Pick a direction and live with it. Not choosing is a choice, too: a wimpy, bad choice. Man up, Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
morale of the story

With three pages and a gloomy ending for this couple all due to a lack of communication. Clearly needs desires and passions are not meet and lack of or not respect of feelings or acknowledgment of fears within the marriage are not discussed. Kathy assunes "we will be fine" in actuality Rob is not fine and will never be fine with extra marital sex between Kathy and another man. The commented idea Kathy loves Rob is true however Kathy is not in love which is a completely different feeling and emotion. Hence, Kathy would never have lied about choosing Hal and continuing to bring the said Hal into their marital home and bed. The true morals of this story swinging sharing swapping extra marital what ever is truely rewarding in movies and print (fiction) not real life. Want to act single and care free be chased and wooed then stay single. Want to know what life is like in the meat market life style try visiting a bar or night club with your girlfriend or wife and see how much disrespect you get from other men trying to "score tail" even in front of you. If you are married stay that way and focused otherwise stay single and avoid the real hardships

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Imagination?

To Mbgdallas, hope you respond, each story on this website inspires and promotes imagination. More over, most stories are the work of an authors imagination which sparks the imagination of the readers. This story, in my opinion can be a tool to learn from. Do events or real life dramas exist similar to what was told in this three page story? Yes of course, both you and anon 8/13/17 are both right, does Kathy want out of the marriage? yes and no, yes with this constant and ever building desire to have sex with other men in some single living care free sorority lifestyle. and no where she wants a thrill with no boundaries and her husbands approval so family friends cannot be shocked with her actions thus giving her guilt free excuse similar to a hall pass.

Did Kathy cheat that answer is or will come from the author everything else is speculation or based on circumstantial evidence. hint.. most trials are determined by court of public opinion. So if Kathy was aroused and desires built up by being chased and wooed by single men in bars and night clubs I would bet on the side that yes there was lunch time meetings and early departures from work so that any activities cannot be discovered by Rob.

now Hal or the apartment guy I cannot believe such a guy would just sit pay for drinks for six months and not get anything in return not even a visit to his apartment. Perhaps that is why Kathy changed different clubs and bars she too was becoming too noticeable among the single crowd as a woman taking but not giving.

lastly can their marriage survive I agree it will take lots of work on both parts and more with Kathy. Kathy will have to accept understand and acknowledge Rob's feelings and beliefs in regards to the marriage, what it means to be married and accept the boundaries of being a wife. I know after the age of 30 many ask am I still desirable to others, well the most important though should be about what your spouse feels and thinks.

great story it still needs an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish this

Come on Jpb.... finish this . Or be the newest condom eater here

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Anonymous 8/13/17

Glad you have an imagination and can just make stuff up.

She has done nothing to indicate she wants out of this marriage. All she has done is fund a guy she wants to fuck and was dishonest with her husband about going about it. Is that good or smart? No. But if a man loves his wife the. It doesn’t have to be fatal. It will take a lot of work on her part to get over it and a lot of understanding in her part as to why she is going to be questions and distrusted.

The way this author has written this it is clear they love each other but are just not on the same page. They just need to work together to put the pieces back together. She probably has lost all opportunity to realize her fantasy but that is the price she pays for her dishonesty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Read the comments first, may save you some time.

You know this author doesn't finish a lot of the stories. Read the comments first, it will save you reading something without an ending. There are some authors in this category that think it's fashionable to not end stories, much to the chagrin of most readers. This is one of them. I give an automatic one star to any unfinished story. It's my way of saying, you just wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
finish the darn story

Another incomplete one for you collection. When a woman set her mind like she did you better leave her the faster you can. I have no idea what he's still doing in the house. Her fantasy is more important than her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wife's refusal to go quietly into the night

The position Kathy uses points to a lack of understand of just what is a circle of trust. The idea of wanting to cool or settle a fantasy of being with another man is no desire or pent up sexual curiosity, its simply the real fact and denial Kathy fell out of love in her marriage and simply wants out. The real desire is being chased, wooed and having everything brought, bought and paid for like a princess. Try being a hot desirable woman ( scale of 10/10) and walk into a night club, every guy not with a date is going on the chase. Kathy perhaps (in my opinion) did have an affair perhaps sometime after the curb side incident and since Rob has not asked her specific questions, Kathy has not given full complete truths. The Man in question is someone Kathy perhaps has found more attractive and someone much more desirable as a mate than Rob, thus Kathy without conflict and remorse will simply use this approach to push out Rob. What lies ahead, divorce. There is no trust and not much a marriage counselor can do to repair the damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just like hanging chad

hanging endings are worth less of a score... Come on JPB finish it one way or another... Most readers have already and they went both ways... now you choose

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Cheating Already

Hubby asked Sweetie if she thought her 'watching fantasy' would be satisfied with a single tryst with one guy ... suspecting Sweetie would think (and say) 'yes!'. But Hubby knew that, after one, her fantasy would expand to several guys, then several times with the most satisying guy. That would lead to an emotional relation between Sweetie and her lover, PERHAPS not strong enough to threaten their marriage, but perhaps so!

Well, her relationship with Hal has ALREADY developed well beyond what could have happened with a 'zipless fuck' with a stranger! They have met repeatedly, admitted attraction, discussed intimacy, developed plans. It is ALREADY an affair, coitus or not!

I would have preferred that Hubby simply told Hal to take her to his apartment and keep her until he (and his friends) were tired of her. Then wait until Sweetie packed enough of her stuff for 3-4 days, and have her call when she wanted to either, a) sit down and discuss the future of their marriage; or, b) schedule gathering the rest of her belongings! Unfortunately, Hubby did not have the same amount of planning time as Sweetie enjoyed!

5 and favorite. If it had ended more decisively, I would erase half of my other favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for a bad ending

cuck-boy wont leave the whore .

so the sooner she brings him a strong dose of aids the better .

he deserves it for not divorcing asap .

1* cuck-faggot ending .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I can see Rob saying the following:

"Sorry, Kathy, but after finding out that you've been deliberately fucking my mind over for the last six months, I really have to tell you that I don't care to be around you anymore. You've pretty much killed whatever I felt for you. And trust? That's fucking ashes now too. Anyways I'm leaving, so you can do whatever, and whoever you want. And whatever happens, leave me the fuck out of it."

*turns around, picks up duffle bags, and walks out the door, leaving his wedding band on the kitchen table

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Finish this please

Definitely a good story and we all want to see how it ends. BTB or reconciliation? Or reconciliation and yet he can't handle someone else fucking her, so divorce anyway? Got to know! Get to it! :-D

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
REALLY ????

Your going to finish this right ?? Up until the ending you had a GREAT story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Divorce Her

Leave her and divorce her lying ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All he needs to know is 6 months.

In that time frame there is no way she hasn't gotten her ashes hauled numerous times. Face it. She's a lying, cheating slut and no matter what she says, he's always going to wonder if she's telling him the truth about anything. That's no way to live. Time to get a divorce. Good story Bob, until you didn't finish it.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
bye

Send the whore in her way.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Well Written

That was real.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Too bad JPB didn't take the story farther.

A married woman going to happy hour by herself is worse than a girl's night out, and I hate girl's night out, especially on a regular basis.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Best

One of the best stories of this type with a long build up of fantasies enacted out, they were having fun because everything was open and above board as they say. Her extreme feeling of compulsion to be with another man and his strong reticence about it was a recipe for disaster, they were not on the same page and yes she was deceitful about Hal, she first made an agreement with Hal and then persuaded her husband into agreeing to her wish, one little act of deceit can bring on much wailing and gnashing of teeth but where does their marriage go now, it seems like they are still in love but an enormous chasm has opened up between them. There should be another chapter, if there is perhaps someone will let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would never do anything that you weren't aware of

So she told him of her seeing him at the bar during the past 6 months? She told him about his constantly trying to talk her into cheating? She told him about their plan to get him to agree to it?

What a skank. Sometimes life knocks you down, but you have to get back up and get on with it. He needs to jettison the skank.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Time to bring down the curtains on this marriage or ....

The reason why she tried to play him like a chump is that she doesn't know his pain. What if he bonded with another woman who wanted tp tryst with him. Kathy is apparently a very desirable woman who is not content and is secure that she has gpt him.

The game is 'on' 'but with the best games the risk is mutual. Did Brad Pitt ever sweat Jennifer Anniston or Le' Jolie catting around. Hell no- if they go beyond the boundaries of the marriage, they will be replaced in short order. Kathy is 'bored'. No one should be bored but does she realize her husband's worth. He should either divorce her or start playing too, showing his worth and appeal to the opposite sex.

This wouldn't be easy . Perhaps he is a one man woman but one thing is for sure. How fantastic would it be for Kathy to be racked by the same doubts and insecurities that she has brought to him ? Very well written and provocative story by JPB btw, ome of many. Full marks *****

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
its real simple

the damn pussy should grow a spine. tell her flat out if they stay togather no more flirting no more of the games she wants. and for damn sure no other men. then he should cheak up on her. dont take her word for it.if she is still having contact with hal divorce her ass.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO

is hard as Hell, I don't think he'll kill himself, O Well. TK

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
Bob each way

Btb says shes cheating toss her ass

Raac guys say no she hasn't get on with life without games

Agree with others need to man up JPB and FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reluctantly

It's over!

He realizes that she most likely hasn't cheated...yet - but, he knows it will happen and not because she doesn't love him because she does but she just has to find out, it's too obsessive a need.

Reluctantly, totally loving her, he will go for a divorce and try to move on. Does he love her - yes, will he not want a divorce - yes - BUT, her games, her needs and carrying on will grow and grow and they will end up in a nasty divorce! Better now while she is still faithful(?) and hasn't cheated...YET!

Gingerely cohabitating at the moment will only grow to miserable confrontations, threats and angry adultery...get it over.

Good story, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

but you should tell at the beginning

"hey I used this trick in this again"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

leave the story without an ending is the cheapest way to make it more attractive

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
ah...duh?

Is this guy completely brain-dead? She has been cheating on him for months. He has no way of knowing how many guys she has been Fucking while he was waiting to "come to the rescue". Everytime she told him "I really really wanted to". How many times was there that he didn't get there in time to stop it? How many lunch times that he doesn't know about? It doesn't take a half an hour for a woman to go to the bathroom, while he was send outside time wait like a good little boy.

Her fantasy wasn't that she wanted to fuck another man - she was doing that a lot already. No, her fantasy was to throw it in her husband's face while making him think it was with his permission.

Burn all cheaters!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Get a new wife, this one will cheat and cheat again. She has the desire and ....

and has lied to you multiple times. Get rid of her if it breaks your hears, she will do it eventually so dump her now.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Of course you know what you're doing

You'd already made up your mind when you told her she hadn't been honest with you and you didn't trust her. Without trust there is no marriage. Just move out and file for the divorce. You're done and you know it.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

DIVORCE is what you do.

SensateSensatealmost 11 years ago
Another excellent story from JPB

Loved the back and forth conversations hitting incisively on each relevant point of contention. Wish I could talk to my wife like that. Gave it a well deserved 5.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 11 years ago
Of Course - I'm A Guy...So

Good story, great read, stimulating and provocative, totally enjoyable.

Okay, I understand her and I understand him. She likes the thrills, doesn't want a lover BUT wants to try something different and out of the norm for a married couple. I don't think she wanted this to be a regular event and in her mind, if he agreed it would be an us thing. Big problem, Hal did turn her on and excite her, he did get her hornies going and picking him for the supposed one time thing - major screw up!

Hubby, it took a lot and he understood her, didn't like it but rationally he knew and figured a one time thing could be arranged but - no more. Hearing and seeing Hal, all rational understanding gone, totally gone.

Okay, do they make it? Depends on her! Does she back off and eventually just get into playful things or does she run into Hal who continue to work her and convince her that she owes him...or, eventually she wants to try again only with a different guy.

Personally, I think he'll come around to recognizing her explanation but the opportunity in his mind would now be over so...it's up to her! I think he wants to stay married but only in a monogamous marriage.

Thanks again JPB!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

The husband was no cuck and proved it. The wife is a slut wannabe and this marriage is on life support. Great tale.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT I'M GONNA DO IS HARD TO TELL

I'm not going to kill...but might as well...TK U MLJ LV NV

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
You seem to make an interesting point

Is the worst part of an affair the sex act or the act of betrayal? Is it more likely that the sex can be forgiven than the trust rebuilt? Food for thought. Perhaps the pain of the past betrayal isn't as difficult to get through as the pain of all the future betrayals that the victim lives with in his head every day of his life.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
That was interesting.

I haven't read many JPB stories. There are so many, I'm almost afraid to get hooked, or I'll spend the better part of my true free time of the next 6 months working my way through his catalogue. Plus, I have read several, and didn't like most of them very much. That said, there are gems, too, including this one.

A very different take on the wife asking for permission premise. It actually explored a legitimate alternative. Hubby giving begrudging permission (just this one time) was actually an act of MISTRUST in the wife. Interesting.

I guess since this is technically an erotica story site, I shouldn't be too surprised, and shouldn't complain too much, when a female character is so completely sex-driven. I mean, doesn't work, friendships, family, hubby, home, and hobbies occupy enough of her time and effort? Nevertheless, the premise of a woman being obsessed with sex to the degree that this wife was seems absurd.

I liked that the confrontation was over hubby perceiving that she set him up and wasn't completely honest with him about the circumstances of her hook-up. I also liked that the author gave us a legit perspective from wife that holds water, too-she wasn't completely honest, but she actually did show clear thinking. She lied (maybe lied by omission, mostly) to save hubby from further concern and worry, not to mislead him: she was, after all, honest and upfront with him in seeking permission.

The part that the hubby brings up, and isn't addressed is legit: if wife was always coming home right after work since the last encounter with this Hal character, then when were these various encounters with him that she described? The other thing that occurred to me, that would be very disturbing to me, was her willingness to fulfill her fantasy over legitimate concerns from hubby that the marriage wouldn't survive it, and clear expressions from hubby that he was agreeing to it because he thought she would do it behind his back, and that it would hurt him. That is callous behavior by the wife. Even if she was convinced of his love for her, and hers for him, she still was willing to do something that would hurt him to satisfy her curiosity.

I don't even have that much of a problem with her fishing for him to okay her plan: some stories have the marriage ruined by the very asking of the question. I think it is a fair subject to broach. But, anyone who goes ahead with it in these circumstances seems like a major league selfish bitch.

I haven't checked to see if there is a sequal, but I will read it if there is one.

Great, thought- and emotion-provoking story. 5*

robinhodrobinhodover 11 years ago
Wow!

Not only is this, in my view, the best story JPB has submitted, but entertainingly, the comments are of a vastly more intelligent quality than usual.

My favorite authors have complimented him.

Most of the idiots are noticeable by there absence.

For what it's worth, I thought the ending is fine. I'm imagining that our hero is telling the story whilst it's new and raw - this makes it all the more powerful. Anything after this would let down the tension.

Well done JPB, I just wish you'd respond to personal emails.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Pleasantly surprised, JPB

At last a story with a strong statement!

You´ve written various stories; most too wimpy. This one is definately one of your best.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Finally a man who acts like a man and will not stand to be cucked!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Divorce

the bitch. Of course she was lying.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
That's what happens

When some fantasies should just stay just that-- a fantasy! I knew where her games was leading him to... Like rob said Its not his fault she was a virgin when they got married.. She can't use the "virgin" card it was her choice. It was sort of robs fault; to me as a reader, I thought that things were getting a bit out of control especially when she started dressing slutty & standing on street corners.... He should've put his foot down before he got his nose busted... It's ok to play certain fantasies, but hers was just crazy... I couldn't believe he agreed to let her have her one fling, I can almost guarantee that she would've kept pushing for more... Shit her next fantasy might've been a bigger cock & a gangbang..... If I was rob I would've told the stupid slut NO ! There wouldn't have been any thinking about it & writing down pros/cons, she absolutely set him up! And the way she kept trying to get him to watch was ridiculous I have a feeling it would turn her on to have her husbands dick mixing in with "Hals" cum, she just seems like that kind of freak....I felt a little bad for rob, he loves his wife but it seems he couldn't say NO to her destructive behavior, just because you love someone that doesn't give them the right to walk all over you.... I'm not understanding why she got so hot just because guys paid attention to her-- doesn't she know that men are born dogs, they don't care if your pretty or look like dog shit as long as they can get in your panties they will pay attention to you... I hope that rob wise up because she's not going to stop...

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Rob is far to rigid in his thinking.

First JPB had certainly invented an original story and as always, his stories are well written and easy to follow.

Rob lacks understanding of human nature and it always his way or the highway regarding cheating or lying. He said that before they were married, it would have been okay if she had of had 50 guys. However, before or after makes little difference.

Nevertheless, since he cannot accept any lying or cheating, no matter how minor, they need to get a divorce and she can play for a few months while she and Rob also date. Then he can ask her to marry him and perhaps everything will be fine. Then again, maybe not.

Kathy needs to settle down and stop pushing to have other men getting her hot before having sex with Rob.

Although there is a very slight risk of being caught, the other option is for Kathy to have sneaky sex several times with another man or a couple of men. Rob thinks he could tell because Kathy wouldn't be able to keep it a secret. However, he is judging her by thinking she is like him. The fact is, females of most all species including humans excel at sneaky sex. It is an evolutionary characteristic that is in their genes. Therefore, unless in the highly unlikely event that Rob just happened to catch her, he would never know.

Studies by British biologist Robin Baker, Ph.D. and others have established that women are not faithful to their mates. Instead they are designed to keep their options open. Typically the superior males make poor mates so women select a dependable and good provider and then, when ovoluting, select the best available genes for their egg when given a low risk opportuntity.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
Sad/Hurtful

JPB, another really great read!

You described them both so well, the story was intriguing, absorbing and I had to read it twice.

I think, all of us know, I've read the other comments, that they are going to end up apart and that is sad because they were really special together.

She was (slightly) dishonest in her handling and admitted that she had seen apartment guy a few times (no sex without telling him) and that alone would eat at him. She, being determined, would ultimately have her trysts, most likely with apartment guy but, they would end up apart...and no reconciliation...too bad, I liked them. Her need and urges were too strong and she had to know, the cost was hurtful, whether or not she would regret it - probably but who knows. He is strong willed and in reflection he would always wish she wasn't a virgin when they married, he would always love her and hate/despise her. A tragedy for both of them.

Too bad..sad/hurtful!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 14 years ago
All right end it. Kiss and make up

Then fuck her ass off. Plug all of her holes with dick, your's or Hal's or both but put her out of her misery.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 14 years ago
great story

I think this one really needs an ending. One thing I liked was that you showed us why the husband would love this wife. She brought so much excitement to his life. She was the adventuresome one of the pair. She made him feel alive. Don't agree with throw her to the curb group. Also, I don't think she necessarily needs to become a slut and I hope she doesn't. But it was well written in that what he loved about her is also what has brought them to this cliff in their marriage. Great job. I agree with all those who say one of your best. Please finish it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...