Personal Ad-ventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillB
WillB
21 Followers

"Here?! Are you kidding? In front of God and everyone?"

"I don't care. Let 'em watch. I just want you to fuck me, right here, right now."

With that, she began peeling off her clothes. My head was twisting like Linda Blair's, looking for spectators. In a pair of seconds, Lori was standing there naked.

"Come on, don't you wanna fuck me?" She stood in front of me, her hands squeezing her breasts, her feet apart and her hips cocked in a wanton pose. With the moon and other nearby lights, Lori's body glowed like neon. "What are you, chicken?"

Reluctantly, but shaking with lust, I took off my clothes. It was suddenly much colder than the summer night seemed only minutes before. I sat down on the chaise and pulled her down to me. We kissed and fondled one another with newfound passion, my dick standing up like a flagpole. I still took occasional glances around the area, just waiting for some old lady or a little kid to appear.

"Eat me, god damn it, get down and eat me!" Lori was out of control.

I did as ordered, bringing her off again and again.

"Now fuck me! I need you to fuck me!" she said through clenched teeth.

She was positively sopping wet, and I slipped inside her in a single thrust. She was all arms and legs, flailing and grabbing, clutching and squeezing. I fucked her like never before, now oblivious to our setting and any passersby. Despite her abandon, Lori was uncharacteristically quiet. She usually was quite the screamer.

Needless to say, we both exploded at the end. After a few minutes of cuddling, we threw on the bare necessities and carried the rest of our clothes with us to the apartment. An hour later we were enjoying an encore fuck.

The next day, as we flew to the islands, neither of us mentioned the night before, other than alluding to what a good time we had. The balance of our honeymoon was memorable, but tame in comparison.

A year of two later, Lori and I drove to a resort city a few hours away from our home for a mini-vacation. We had a favorite inn where we had stayed once before. Creatures of habit, we went to our favorite seafood restaurant and ordered our favorite entrees with our favorite wine. Afterwards, we walked a few blocks to a nightspot that had live music and dancing. Several more glasses of wine later, we walked back to the inn, high and giddy.

We had no sooner walked in the door than Lori announced that we were going down to the spa/hot tub. We changed into our suits, hers a relatively conservative two-piece, grabbed a couple of towels, a bottle of wine and two glasses, and headed for the pool and spa. It was after midnight, so the pool area was deserted. The pool itself was illuminated, as was the spa, with underwater lights. We set down our towels, poured the wine and eased ourselves into the steaming hot spa.

The night was fairly cool, but the water had us both sweating. She got up and climbed out, walking over to the pool. Without testing the water, she dove in headfirst. I remained in the spa, as Lori swam around for a few minutes, cooling off. She climbed out and back into the spa. We sipped our wine and periodically kissed, our bodies totally like dishrags in the 100-plus degree water. Without a word, Lori was untying her suit top. She flung it onto the deck and sat back with her head against the edge, her eyes closed, her breasts buoyant. I said nothing, admiring the view.

Minutes later she peeled off her bottoms. Now I started glancing around.

"How about you?" she said without opening her eyes. "Feels good."

Knowing she was not a person to argue with, my suit came off. It did feel good, and stimulating at the same time. I found myself fading in and out, my head resting on the side of the spa, my eyes closed.

"Pardon us, but may we join you?"

My eyes sprang open to see a man and woman, wearing bathing suits, standing above us. My mind raced, acutely aware that Lori and I were nude.

"Uh, sure," I replied, wondering what in the hell they thought of our condition. Oh well, I said to myself. We are adults, after all. And if they don't like our nudity, they certainly don't have to get in.

They were both in their early thirties, I guessed, and reasonably attractive. Wedding rings on both of them. She was dark-skinned, maybe Italian or Greek. He was fair, with light brown hair.

We introduced ourselves, exchanging handshakes all around. I, for one, felt more than a little self-conscious. There was the routine small talk for such encounters, nudity notwithstanding. They had two children, both asleep in their room, and were from Kansas City, here on vacation. Our new acquaintances, Ken and Barbara (I figured they probably got a lot of kidding about Barbie and Ken dolls), were very personable. Except Ken couldn't take his eyes off Lori's body, and she knew it.

"If you guys have no objections, I think we'll make this unanimous." Ken pulled his trunks down and off, followed by Barbara, who was wearing a skimpy two-piece. She was quite well endowed, and looking more appealing all the time. She caught me looking at her. She reciprocated by checking out my submerged parts. I felt myself starting to swell.

Ken was already swollen, even before the suit came off, due to the proximity of Lori's naked body. Lori, understandably, was scoping out Ken as well. Here we were, four naked people, all attractive, exhibiting an interest in their counterpart's spouse. Now what?

Lori had spoken hardly at all since Ken and Barbara joined us. I wondered what was going through her mind. She didn't appear to be uncomfortable with the situation, but she wasn't reveling in it either. Then Barbara ended the magic.

"Well, I suppose we'd better get back to our room. I hate to leave the kids alone for too long, even though they're probably out like lights. Nice to meet both of you. Hope we run into each other before we leave."

Ken seemed reluctant to get out, but he wasn't about to say anything. We all said goodnight and the couple, now wearing their suits again, walked off. They had barely gone out of view when Lori grabbed me and started kissing me. Her hand went to my cock, rubbing it with obvious encouragement. I responded by kneading her breasts. The temperature in the spa was getting warmer.

Lori hoisted herself up to a sitting position on the edge of the spa, spread her legs and commanded, "Eat me."

As always, I did as I was told. After she came, she made motions as though she wanted me to follow it up with a sound fucking. This time I convinced her to save it for when we got back to the room. When we did, it was exceptional. Afterwards, the conversation turned to our spa foursome.

"Ken and Barbara seemed like neat people, don't you think?" I remarked.

"Yeah, they were. Kind of surprised me when they showed up. I wasn't really expecting company, if you know what I mean." She giggled.

"Well, they didn't seem to mind it. Good looking, both of them."

"Yeah. I noticed you were checking Barbara out."

"Well, what do you expect? As though you weren't eyeballing Ken's equipment."

"So? I am human, you know."

"What do you think might have happened if they hadn't left so early?"

"What do you mean? Like what?"

"You know, all of us naked like that, it was kind of exciting, wouldn't you say?"

"I think you know the answer to that. Are you suggesting that maybe we might have gotten together with them, like sexually?"

"It was certainly possible. They did seem to be checking us out too, you know. Especially Ken. I'm just saying that under the circumstances, who knows what might have developed. How do you feel about that?"

"Bill, if you're asking would I have fucked Ken, I don't think so! Come on, you're not really serious, are you? I suppose you had the hots for Barbara."

"She wasn't bad. Well, I guess it would have been a little over the top for us to do the swapping thing."

"A little? Try a lot! Sitting naked in a hot tub with other people is stimulating, I grant you, but it's a far cry from that to fucking them."

"Agreed, but stranger things have happened. I'm sure it happens all the time. You know, it woulda been kinda neat to have had them come to our room and all of us climb into bed. Ken coulda fucked Barbara while you and I did our thing, side by side. Sounds rather exciting to me. No swapping, but group sex nonetheless."

Lori got up and poured us both fresh glasses of wine, then she laid back down. "Well, maybe it would have been a turn-on. Kinda kinky, though, don't you think?"

"Hey, who said kink can't be fun. No harm, no foul, just four people experiencing something different. Gets me hard just thinking about it."

"So soon?" Lori's ears perked up at this announcement, a lascivious leer on her face.

"Not through, huh? Think you could handle another go-around?"

"Just try me, lover boy."

The second one was slower but just as heated. Lori may have been bad-mouthing the notion of group sex, but her body betrayed her. She was hotter and wetter than she had been when we returned from the pool.

Lori's Jekyll and Hyde transformation had disappeared by morning, and nothing more was mentioned about it. Until about a year later.

We reprised our vacation to the inn that summer, coincidentally getting the same room as last time. Our first night there we replicated the previous year's activities, dining and wining at the restaurant and the nightclub. Afterwards, bless her heart, Lori suggested we take a dip in the spa.

True to form, we had been in the spa for only a short while when she removed her suit. I took mine off, as well. Lori was immediately upon me, kissing and fondling, with me returning the gesture. We were to the point where the room was looking real good, hot as we both were for some serious sex. She had me hard as the proverbial rock, and even in the water I could feel the viscous lubrication flowing from her cunt. Our tongues were doing battle with the others' and our hands were busy readying our bodies for the next order of business.

"Excuse me, but may I get in?"

We both jumped. It was a young man wearing a bathing suit. He was maybe twenty-one, tops. Tall, with a slender but athletic build, he had an unkempt head of surfer-style blond hair. He had a grin on his face, undoubtedly amused at finding Lori and I doing some heavy petting.

"Uh, sure, hop in," I managed to say.

Before he did, he stripped off his suit, briefly revealing a sizeable cock. He eased himself into the water, grimacing as his genitals became immersed, settling to a sitting position across from us.

"Hi, I'm Mark."

"Hi, I'm Bill, and this is my wife, Lori." We shook hands, with Mark holding Lori's a little longer than normal, his eyes locked on hers.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys. I just needed to relax a little. Been a long day. So, you guys come here often?"

"Oh, about once a year. This is our third stay here. How about you?" I was being polite, but feeling very uncomfortable.

"This is my first time here. I'm attending a training conference over at the Sheraton. They ran out of rooms, so I ended up here. This is real nice. Wish I coulda brought my girlfriend, though. We'd probably have ended up right here, doing what you guys were doing. Oh, please, you didn't have to stop on my account. I'll just sit here and vegetate; you guys go on with what you were doing." He closed his eyes and settled back.

I looked at Lori, who looked at me, both of us with curious expressions on our faces, like, well, what do we do now? Lori answered her own unstated question by latching onto me and planting a very deep kiss. I looked over at Mark, who was still resting with his head back and eyes closed. He was a remarkably good-looking young man, almost pretty. With those looks and being an apparent heterosexual, I imagined he had to beat the girls off with a big stick. Adding to that, his slightly swollen prick was floating under the water like a lazy cobra—a king cobra—being charmed by Lori's body music.

Before long, she and I had returned to our previous state of arousal, anxious to get on with some real sex. I whispered to her that we should go to the room. She merely shook her head. I glanced back at the boy wonder and was mildly shocked to see that he was stroking himself as he watched us. He was now fully erect, probably eight inches in all, and very thick. I turned a little green with envy. I caught Lori looking at him too. She was becoming noticeably more excited, presumably by Mark's little show.

Mark saw us looking at him. "Don't mind me. You guys are doing just fine."

Lori was now stroking me with new energy, bringing me dangerously close to losing it. She was wetter than ever, as my fingers rubbed and probed her slick pussy. Her pelvis was beginning to involuntarily spasm with simulated fucking motions. She needed it, and now. I tried to pull back from her a little, hoping she'd ease off on what her hand was doing to me. She didn't. I let out a moan as I let loose into the water. She moaned too, more like a groan, vocalizing her disappointment. Lori was hot as hell, and I had shot my wad.

Abruptly, I asserted myself and guided Lori out of the spa. "Sorry, Mark, but we're heading back to our room." I put on my suit, and Lori slowly did the same. "Goodnight," I said to Mark, who was just sitting there with his deflating cock still in his hand.

Back at the room, Lori was very quiet. After we were in bed, I tried to work myself back up to a serviceable level of rigidity, but it wouldn't respond. Lori was understandably restless. Several times during the night she awoke me with her tossing and turning. I kicked myself in the butt for not giving her oral sex, enough at least to take the edge off her horns. But I hadn't, and now she was suffering the consequences.

In the morning, Lori remained in bed while I got up and showered. By the time I was getting dressed, she was still lying there, probably catnapping to make up for the lost sleep.

"Honey, I'm going down to the restaurant and get some breakfast. Want me to order some coffee and juice from room service for you?"

She murmured something unintelligible, so I decided to hold off on ordering anything.

"Oh, and after I eat, I'm going to drive on over to the aquarium and see if I can pick up some tickets for this afternoon, so we don't have to wait in line when we get there."

"Mmph." I suppose she heard me.

I went to the restaurant and had to wait a few minutes before being seated. As I was standing there, Mark came up to the register to pay his check. We saw one another at almost the same moment. We acknowledged each other in typical male fashion—with a single backward tilt of the head. He walked out and I followed the hostess to a booth.

My ham and cheese omelet was passably tasty, as were the hashbrowns and wheat toast. I sipped the last of my second cup of coffee and got up to pay the bill. On the way out I got a paper from the rack and started to walk in the direction of the parking lot. It occurred to me that Lori would probably be up by then, and she was probably not going to take it upon herself to call room service. I decided to stop by the room and see if she wanted me to order her something before I ran my errand.

I inserted the card in the slot (it was one of those electronic door locks that didn't require a key, only a coded card), waited for the green light, then opened the door. I about fell backwards as I saw Lori with a man on top of her, fucking at top speed. The bed was rocking and she was squealing, her feet pumping the air in sync with each thrust. I could have kicked the door in and they wouldn't have heard it.

I stood there, mesmerized. They were not eight feet away, totally oblivious to my presence. I couldn't talk, only stare with my mouth gaping open. I had never, of course, seen Lori getting balled, except by me when there happened to be a mirror nearby. Mark was banging her for all he was worth, and she was giving it back to him, with bells on. The tempo was rapid when I walked in, and now it picked up even more, as I heard Mark moaning.

"Oh, jeez, I'm gonna come!"

Lori's fingers dug into his back as a nonverbal form of encouragement and anticipation. Suddenly he let out a loud groan and held his hips tight against her, his ass and thighs quivering. Unless he was wearing a rubber, which I doubted, he was hosing down her insides at that very instant. Lori's legs had wrapped around his butt, pulling him even more tightly against her, as his legs continued to quake with a combination of tension and release. I remained transfixed on the scene before me.

As he began to relax and settled upon her, Lori lovingly stroked his back. She was still breathing heavily, as was he. I decided to announce my presence.

"Pardon me. Am I interrupting anything?"

Lori pushed Mark so hard he almost went off the side of the bed. She frantically grabbed for the sheet or blanket to cover herself. That struck me as odd. It's not as though I'd never seen her naked. And what did she think she was covering up? I mean it was obvious she hadn't been fucking Mark with her clothes on. In retrospect, I think it was a subconscious effort to crawl into a hole and close it over her.

Mark was scrambling to climb into his clothes, and Lori just sat there with the covers up to her neck, her eyes wide and tearing up, her face set in abject terror. My expression, I think, was blank. No emotion, no reaction. In reality, I didn't know how I felt. There was pain, certainly. But there was also an undefinable exhilaration. Wife or not, watching this man and woman having dynamite sex was an incredible turn-on. Maybe more so because it was my wife. All I knew was, I wasn't angry—with either of them.

Neither Mark nor I said anything as he hurried out the door. I turned to Lori, whose expression had not changed.

"You know, this reminds me of a joke I heard the other day. There was this guy who had an incredibly bad day. It started as soon as he got to work. His boss calls him into his office and fires him on the spot. After cleaning out his desk, he goes to his car, feeling like shit, and heads home. On the way, some kid with no insurance broadsides him in an intersection, totaling his car. After a tow truck hauls it off, the guy catches a bus, which takes him more than five blocks from his house, so he has to walk home the rest of the way. He goes in the house, looking for his wife to give her the bad news. As he's walking down the hallway, he hears noises coming from the bedroom. As he gets closer, he recognizes the sounds as those of lovemaking. Sure enough, as he throws open the bedroom door, he sees his wife in bed, getting fucked by his best friend. In a rage, the guy grabs his wife and yanks her out of bed, yelling at her to pack her bags and get out. After she leaves the bedroom, the guy turns to his best friend.

"And as for you—Bad dog! Bad dog!"

I laughed, but Lori didn't. I sat down on the side of the bed.

"Lori, I know you're not going to believe me, at least not right now, but I understand. I'm not saying it was right, but I do understand. Why don't you go take a shower and I'll have room service bring up some coffee, juice and maybe some breakfast rolls. When you come out, I don't want to talk about it or hear about it again. Okay?"

She nodded and clambered out of bed, making a beeline for the bathroom, her hand clutching her crotch (evidently, Mark had not used a rubber, and his deposit was threatening to leave a trail on the carpet). I had no way of knowing if this was the first time she'd gotten a little on the side. I suppose the old complaint about men having a double standard when it comes to extramarital sex does have some merit, but I don't consider myself a hypocrite. This thing with Mark had been an exceptional situation, and as I had told Lori, I found it understandable. I doubted that it was something that was likely to be a common occurrence, and Mark was as close to the "faceless stranger" of female fantasies as she'd probably ever get. Unless, of course, I went ahead and rented her a stud for her birthday.

WillB
WillB
21 Followers