Personal Ad-ventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillB
WillB
21 Followers

"Well, that's good to hear," Larry responded. "I had this vision of you taking advantage of the situation. You know, trying to force yourself on Barbara. Now that I've heard you explain yourself, I feel more comfortable going ahead with it. Barbara?"

"Have you done this kind of thing before? I mean, taping people?"

"Yes, I have," I lied. Actually, I have taped people, but not fucking people.

"It must be more common than one would think. To have someone come into somebody's house and film them . . . well, having sex, I thought it was kind of bizarre." Barbara sounded naïve but fascinated by the prospect.

"Surprisingly," I said, "a lot of people would like to tape record their lovemaking, and some actually do it themselves. But most of the time the results are not altogether very good quality. By having someone else do the photography, you get different camera angles, close-ups—sometimes very appropriate for the particular activity, if you follow me—and generally better quality all around. And, rest assured, your concerns are quite common in cases like this. Discretion is number one, and of course not having some sex-crazed fiend behind the camera, just waiting to pounce."

"Yeah, I feel a lot better after talking to you," Larry said. "So, when would you be available?"

"You pick it. I'll let you know if I can do it."

"How about, say, this coming Friday evening? Around eight?"

"Sounds fine. Obviously, I have my own equipment. Do you have any blank cassettes? I'm reluctant to use my own, since you'll be keeping it."

"Sure do. Plenty of them. Barbara, anything else you want to ask?"

I could hear her breathing into the phone. I suspected that the proposed get-together was getting her horny.

"Uh, no, I don't think so. Wait, I did want to know—Bill, are you married?"

"Yes I am."

"Okay, just wondered."

I sat there for a few moments after hanging up, trying to read into her question her reason for asking it. The most likely reason was that she was trying to figure out what I was getting out of this. If I was married, maybe it was my way of getting kicks, whereas if I was single, I may be a threat. That's why I decided to be honest. That and the fact I wanted to plant the seed in her head that she could fuck me and not worry about me telling tales later.

Larry greeted me at the door. He was very tall, several inches over me, probably in his mid-thirties, with short brown hair impeccably styled. His physique was best described as athletic, probably a jogger and user of light weights. He was dressed in khaki Dockers and a burgundy pullover sweater, with deck shoes, no socks. His hands were smooth, certainly not a blue-collar worker. His mannerisms, along with his speech, connoted a man who was, indeed, a professional.

After I was seated at the couch in the living room, he asked if I wanted anything to drink. I asked for a Coke. While he was fetching it, I caught a glimpse of Barbara as she walled down the hallway. I could only see that she was also tall, probably 5-10 in her stocking feet, and as fit as her husband. She was wearing some sort of pale green, ankle-length negligee that billowed as she walked. Her auburn hair was pinned up. She didn't look over at me as she quickly passed down the hall. From what I could see, she was very attractive in a regal sort of way.

"Bill, Barbara elected not to sit out here and chat. Don't say anything, but she's very nervous. I figured we'd do this in the bedroom, naturally. She'll wait for us in there. Do you need to set up in there, or can you do most of it out here?"

"Oh, I suppose I can go ahead and mount the lights on the camera. I'll set up the tripod in the other room, but I doubt we'll need it. I will need an electrical outlet, though, once we go to the bedroom. And I'll steal one of your tapes, if you don't mind."

He walked over to the TV cabinet and grabbed a cassette. "Here you go. Anything else?"

"Nope. By the way, have you guys planned out any kind of scenario, any particular theme? Or do you just plan on getting together and letting nature take its course?"

"Well, we did have something in mind. We'd kinda like to start out with Barbara taking a shower, then I'll join her and we'll fool around a little in there. With the shower door open, of course, so you can film it. Then we'll move to the bed and go from there. Sound OK?"

"Sure. No problem. Ready whenever you are."

"Give me just a minute. Be right back." He walked off down the hall.

Larry returned and said, "Okay, follow me." He went down the hallway with me behind him, carrying the gear.

Barbara was sitting on the edge of the king-size bed, her legs demurely crossed and covered with the negligee. She looked radiant, her complexion flawless, with just a touch of makeup. As we were introduced, I took her hand and looked into her green eyes.

"Hi Barbara. Very pleased to meet you."

"Thank you. You too." Her eyes held my gaze for a moment, then averted downwards.

I found an outlet and plugged in the light bar cord. I mentally judged the cord to be long enough for me to stand in the bathroom while I recorded the shower scene, and for me to circulate around the bed capturing the action thereon. I switched on the light and looked through the viewfinder to check the exposure and test the zoom feature. Everything seemed to be in order. I went through these check-out procedures as though I did it every day, for Larry and Barbara.

"I'm ready when you are," I announced, my balls tingling with anticipation.

Larry took Barbara's hand and helped her to her feet. He whispered in her ear, probably words of encouragement. He then helped her off with her negligee, revealing a form of exquisite beauty. Her breasts, with their dusky-pink, semi-erect nipples, appeared firm and proud, bearing evidence to the fact she had most likely never been with child. Her gently sloping belly, with the barest swell of a tummy, was adorned with a narrow swath of light, reddish-brown pubic hair. The tan line was just outside the borders of her trimmed bush, the dimensions suggesting that she looked like a million bucks in that bikini. Her legs were long and shapely, even without heels, and her ass was firm and round—no sag whatsoever. Her skin looked smooth, although it was a trifle flushed from her obvious embarrassment and growing sexuality. My dick twitched in appreciation.

"Wait to turn on the camera until she's already in the shower with the water running," Larry directed.

Barbara opened the shower stall door and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature. She stepped in and let the water run over her for a minute or so, leaving the door open.

"Okay, you can turn it on," Larry told me.

The light bar shone brightly as I adjusted the focus. I was standing about six feet away, which afforded nearly a full-length shot at a normal range setting, and dynamite close-ups on zoom. I hoped my slight trembling wouldn't be noticed, either while I was recording, or later, when it was viewed on tape.

Barbara reached for the soap and began to lather her breasts. The nipples reacted accordingly. I zoomed in so the frame showed her from the top of her head to her waist. Her long, slender fingers glided over and around the contours, depositing a soapy film that was immediately washed away by the cascading water. Both hands swooped down her body along her abdomen and down to the darkened V that pointed to the delights just below. The turquoise bar, held in her right hand, swiped along this path to the juncture of her thighs, her legs parting to allow access. I broadened the field and saw her head tilted back, her eyes closed, as she lathered her crotch.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Larry appear just within my peripheral field of vision, and he was now naked and casually manipulating himself. Barbara continued soaping herself, now rubbing the bar against her perfectly rounded butt. Her hands returned to her breasts as she turned her back to the spray of water, the soap running off her backside and down her legs to the floor of the shower and into the drain.

Larry entered the scene, stepping into the stall, facing his wife. He took her head in his hands and brought her mouth to his, their tongues visibly in play with one another. They made a perfect couple, both tall and sleek and attractive. Larry's pecker had risen to half-staff, jabbing indis-criminately into her groin and pubes. Her ass began to gyrate slowly in response.

Larry played with her breasts, at one point using the bar of soap to lather them up, along with her picture-perfect ass. Barbara used her right hand to bring his cock to full-staff. As for me, even without her long, graceful fingers to assist it along, my cock stiffened inside my pants. It occurred to me that I had not planned adequately when choosing my attire: Instead of dark trousers, I was wearing beige, which would certainly betray my secret hard-on with a telltale wet spot, to the left and below my fly. Then again, they probably wouldn't notice.

Her back to the shower stream, Barbara lifted her left leg as Larry went to his knees and began licking her pussy. Her head went back and her eyes closed, one hand steadying herself on the shower wall, the other gripping Larry's head. With the steam gaining in volume¾perhaps aided and abetted by the heat Barbara was generating¾the picture was partially obscured, but this lent a certain ethereal, and exotic, element to the scene. Larry slowly slipped a middle finger into her wetness, all the while tonguing her clit, producing low guttural moans from Barbara. Within minutes, her face and neck muscles tensed noticeably, her head still thrown back, her eyes gripped tightly shut. With her mouth closed, she let out a stifled (controlled?) groan, nearly a muffled shriek, which was long and drawn out over at least fifteen seconds. I zoomed in on her face as she went through her orgasmic convulsions, her expression one of pain more than pleasure. I couldn't help wondering, in the midst of this, how different her orgasm would have been if she didn't keep it under such strict and disciplined control. Let it out, baby, let yourself go and enjoy it to the max.

Barbara dropped to her knees and devoted herself to Larry's rock-hard erection, which was at least six inches but surprisingly slender, although it curved upwards with dramatic sincerity. Her mouth and hands on it didn't seem to move it much from its rigid posture, springing back after each caress like it was made of some space-age polymer with tremendous resilience. The sight of her beautiful face, her sensuous mouth taking his prick into it, her tongue flashing out as it licked the head and up and down its length, gave me a full-blown hard-on. As she cradled and massaged his balls while sucking and licking him, I felt I would die unless she would do the same to me¾and soon.

Larry was expressionless, his head down, his eyes fixed on his wife's ministrations. Another self-control freak, I mused. She did him for at least five minutes, his erection never losing an iota of rigidity. If it were me, I'd have shot my wad long before. Larry gently grasped her upper arms and guided Barbara to her feet, then kissed her deeply, the water raining down on them. He reached around her and killed the shower, his mouth never leaving hers. Soaking wet, they stepped from the stall and I backed up to allow them to walk past me towards the bed, the unblinking eye of the camera remaining on them.

They fell upon the bed, still kissing, and Larry's hand went to her crotch, Barbara writhing under his touch. With little delay, her legs spread and Larry was between them, his cock easily slipping inside. They fucked slowly in this position, Barbara's feet raised from the bed and kicking in cadence with his thrusts and her counter-thrusts. In a spontaneous and out-of-character move, Barbara lifted up and out from under Larry and enveloped his rigid prong with her mouth. He was on his knees and she was sitting in a semi-cross-legged position in front of him, her head bobbing back and forth with surprising animation. Larry was, understandably, losing his composure. He took it for a minute or so, then pushed her back, putting her legs over his shoulders and sticking it to her with gusto. Barbara let out some actually audible squeals as he pounded her with increasing speed. Then Larry made a grunt-like moan as he locked his hips into her bottom, his entire body taut and tremulous. Barbara responded with her own gut-wrenching growl that was quite animalistic and in stark contrast to her refined beauty.

As she lay there, Larry collapsed upon her, Barbara looked directly at me, her post-coital expression dreamy and wanton. Then she smiled a most enticing and provocative smile. I about creamed in my pants. She then whispered something to Larry. He mumbled something and she whispered some more. He mumbled again and then lifted himself up. She whispered yet again, this time just loud enough for me to hear most of it.

"But we've already discussed this. You and I agreed."

Larry mumbled something about I know, I know.

She continued, barely audible through clenched teeth, "Goddamn it, we agreed!"

Larry appeared to acquiesce to her demands. "Okay, fine. Give me a second."

He got up, his once-steeled member hanging loosely over his sagging scrotum. "Uh, Bill, I know what I said, you know, before, about….uh, about you not joining in. But, uh, well, Barbara would like you to…."

Barbara interrupted with frustrated urgency. "Bill, I want you to fuck me!"

I couldn't have been more taken aback by this. I certainly wanted to do just that, but to have her say it so bluntly, and in front of Larry, I was not quite sure how to proceed. I had turned off the camera just moments after she had looked invitingly into my eyes. I now laid down the camera and approached the side of the bed nearest Barbara. Larry had walked into the bathroom, returning with a wet facecloth and a towel. Her legs parted and I could see Larry's semen oozing out and down the crack of her ass toward the sheet below. She took the facecloth from him and applied it to her crotch. I saw her stomach tense as she tightened the muscles in her vagina so as to expel most of what remained inside it. After swiping and wiping, she dried herself with the towel. I made a mental note not to stick my tongue inside that rosy pink and slightly dilated hole, knowing full well that not all of Larry's outpourings would have been expunged.

Barbara reached out for my hand. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Larry take a seat in a nearby easy chair. I took her hand and she guided me onto the bed beside her. She went straight for the closure on my trousers, as I kicked off my shoes onto the floor at the foot of the bed. Once the clasp and fly were opened, she pulled the trousers down and off, flinging them unceremoniously to one side. The bulge in my briefs left little to the imagination. She slid these down as my 92% hard-on sprang up and back against my belly. I kicked off the shorts, thinking at the time that I still needed to doff my shirt to make the nakedness complete. She didn't wait for this, instead glomming onto my prick and wrapping her lips around the head.

She sucked on me as she had sucked on Larry, quickly bringing me to a point of imminent ejaculation. I did all I could to get my mind off of it, trying to keep the moment of truth at bay for the time being. She sensed that there would be no fucking if she were to continue like this, so she backed off and swung a leg over me, arising to a straddling position. She slowly lowered herself over my hips, her right hand grasping my erection and guiding the head into the slot of her cunt. As it nestled in the notch of her pussy lips, she sat down, impaling herself down to my balls.

She began an agonizingly slow gyration of her bottom, not really fucking up and down, but more in an oscillating motion, gripping my prick with her unseen muscles like a wet velvet glove. Before long, her urges got the better of her and her slow, disciplined moves gave way to more urgent, self-satisfying plunges. I felt the head of my cock jamming against the back of her cunt with each downward thrust of her ass. The tempo of her pelvic rocking ratcheted up as Barbara's ass loudly slapped into me, her throat producing the same rhythmic, guttural, animalistic noises. She screamed at ear-splitting levels as she ground herself through a world-class orgasm. I was at the brink, myself.

Barbara shuddered seemingly for minutes as the waves of pleasure begrudgingly subsided. Mine were right on the edge, and I didn't know whether to let go or wait it out. Barbara made the decision for me, as she dismounted and stuck my gooey cock in her mouth. I made a feeble effort to tell her I was about to lose my load, but she didn't back off in the least, her mouth sucking up and down with a vengeance. I groaned as my ass lifted off the bed, my jizz jetting into her warm mouth. She moaned in response, with low-pitched mmmm's. It was only at this time that I looked over at Larry. He had his erect cock in his fist and was jerking it off with total abandon.

After Barbara sent my sizeable load to her stomach, she leaned back and turned her attention to Larry. He walked over, never pausing in his masturbatory movements, and presented himself to her. Barbara took him in her mouth and brought him off within a minute, using her hand to expel his semen onto her breasts. It wasn't an abundant squirt, but it still left small ropes and globs from her Adam's apple down to her left nipple.

I got up and made a quick trip to the bathroom. When I came out, Larry was lying on the bed next to Barbara, both of them quiet and content. I dressed and then ejected the tape from the camera. I placed it on the bedroom dresser and set about packing up my gear. When I was ready to leave, I looked over at the couple for some sign of recognition, or even thanks. Neither said anything, so I headed out the door. So much for that. It was a hot scene, there's no doubt about it, but I left there feeling as though I had been used. Hey, what goes around comes around, and I had certainly done my share of using.

WillB
WillB
21 Followers