All Comments on 'Personal Pleasure'

by Lady Zendora

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Jebus! Hott!

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OMG

Whoa. What a story. Do you plan this to be a series between them? There are some really good possibilities here...

BTW did I mention the story is HOT???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice metaphors. similies, chiasmus...and HOT, TOO

Encore une fois, mademoiselle Zen, vous d?montrez que vous ayez le talent...

Wow...

Obviously, you write for a living in some capacity and or teach; this reader always finds interesting turns-of-the-phrase, metaphors, similies, and chiasmus in your writing. You have an interesting take on the "White" boy and "Black woman erotic dynamic, which you infuse with a great deal of desire as well as lust. Humanity, dignity, and a striking tenderness in spite of??or perhaps because of???the man and woman's mutual lust??and DESIRE??raise the level of all your stories.

And, oh, yeah, the love/sex scenes are DAMNED HOT, too.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Fantastic story

Very hot sex scenes. I hope to read more about these two. It is great.

cleopatra26cleopatra26almost 20 years ago
Oh yeah

Jesus that was hot.I love white men,I seriously need go fan myself,or get off.I think i'll take the second option.Keep it up.I love WM/BW stories.

Coyote147Coyote147almost 20 years ago
Great read...

Awesome.

Damn....where can I find a sexy black woman like that? :-)

boogieman10469boogieman10469almost 20 years ago
Very HOT!

Please write more featuring this character. I LOVE older black women stories....can't get or find enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very delicious!

Where was she when I was in college? Seriously, that was very... ah, stimulating. BTW, I also like the pic on your profile. Very cool!

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
my first white cock

after reading this story im am going to cheat on my husband get and get my sweet ebony ass fucked a handsome white stranger. I always wanted to fuck a white man anyway. it's more exciting for a white man to fuck some one else's wife, especialy with a married black woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I Love It!

It's about time someone wrote stories like this. There are black women out here who love white men. Keep it up. I want to see more and more and more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellence of black ladies

This reminds me of when I was a white teenager and this 30 something foxy black lady was constantly after me when I worked in a grocery store while in high school and college, even a threesome with her husband--wow, what a hot lady.

I had sex with two other 30 something black ladies at black cathouses I used to frequent and since I was well endowed, I had offer for free black pussy when I wanted. I found black ladies very hot and excellent lovers. I was 18 to 21 at the time and am now over 60 and those times still are indelible in my memory.

Thanks for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
old days

reminds me of when I was younger and used to fuck older black women. It was pretty taboo in my town, but like the guy in the story, something about black women made me hot. I had lots of pretty blonds during high school, but would always go to the other side of town to get my groove on. Damn hot sex, wishin it was more acceptable cause that is definetly what turns me on. One lady in Georgia said, "Damn you must be part black cause you got the biggest dick I ever seen on a white guy!" That made me feel good. So I fucked her again. Love the story.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Scorcher

Cute and so damn hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
time for a comeback, babe....

Love the way your hot, lewd mind works, girl. Now, isn't it time you got back in the game. Maybe find a story line that suits you better now. What do you fantasize when you're fucking or masturbating? That's where you go to discover new story lines.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Such a tasty morsel.....yummmy

Lady Z-

That was an absolutely delicious little tale. Made me think of those tasty appetizers they serve at gatherings. You know just a little something to tie you over...

lewd and just the right amount of nasty...thanks.

Gonna read some more of you after dinner. A sort of dessert, if you please.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Did I mention..........

Comparing sexual encounters to a jet and a helicopter had me shaking my head in agreement and roaring with laughter. Yes....they do both get you off, but it does go to the level of intensity. Sometimes it is more like a helicopter and a shuttle launch depending on the man and the woman.

Loved this short story and will revisit....hahahaha

dulcitiusdulcitiusabout 12 years ago
Oh, to be that young man...

I can't stop reading and rereading this story. And I can't keep my hands off myself when doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

positive for the contacts between the sexes and the races.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lucky college boy

Five stars.

GuyJDGuyJDover 6 years ago
Awesome story

I'm a black guy but I love reading and writing bw/wm stories, especially older/younger ones. Being Creole, technically, I jokingly explain that it must be the white side of me. But be that as it may, this story is hot and I had to include it on my fave list.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
The Best!

BWWM story I've read in awhile!

Phew.....you got my sweating over here with a boner that's harder than Algebra...

I especially enjoyed when she said,"That's it college boy.Come to mama",

That simple line,along with what follows next regarding the talking,moaning,grunts etc. was too much for me to handle and I had one hell of a workout on myself reading it.

Half that's it's due to the fact I have 'mommy issues' and the other half is that a mature black woman/young white man(boy) is a recently new amd a major getish of mine....I'm glad I found your page :)

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Fuck me

I wish he would fuck me like he fucked her. Loved the short sharp lustful story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Race does not make a great lover. Judge by the content of your lover’s character. Make sure he will give as good (or better) than he gets. Being Caucasian looking at Black women can draw ire from people. Being with an older woman is just as risky. I have done one scenario but never found a Black woman to experience intimacy with me. I think men should give her attention like he expects from her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous