Personal Training Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harlan009
Harlan009
7 Followers

"Mmm. Fuck that feels so good." he whispered.

'You've not felt a thing yet.' she thought and suddenly dove upon his cock, engulfing as much as she could cram into her suddenly ravenous mouth. Bill growled, low and gutteral. His hand closed around a fistful of her fire red locks and twisted the follicles in his hand, then, released her hair, giving her full control over this section of their workout fuck session. Now Ryan moaned, sending erotic vibrations the length of Bill's steel shaft and racing through his entire being. She buried her face in his dark pubic hair as she could not get enough of his goodly sized, rock hard candy. Ryan gripped Bill's ass as she started to lewdly and blatantly fuck her mouth with his cock.

Bill's head tilted back as his eyes closed and the incredible sensations Ryan caused upon his body washed over him like a tital wave. He felt a pearly drop of precum blossom from his mushroom tip. Ryan tasted it, a salty sweet slick savory treat that stained the length of her tongue. 'Fuck I've missed this.' she remember to herself as she redoubled her oral efforts upon this magnificent curved scimitar. Ryan wrapped her lips around his purple knob and lavished her tongue across, over and around it and was rewarded with more of the silky slick precum she craved so much.

Meanwhile, Bill was having a dilemma of his own, Ryan's lips felt a little too great on his tool and he feared cumming far too soon. Then, a wickedly perfect vision popped into his mind.

"Lick my balls, you cock sucking slut."

"Mmm hmmm." sounded like music to Bill.

Ryan disengaged from his knob with an audible 'pop' and licked her lips, not wanting to let a single droplet of that savored fluid slip through her teeth. She pumped his shaft firmly, yet slowly, as she pressed her lips and nuzzled his full churning nutsac. 'Now THIS is a proper set of balls.' Too many days in the gym with hairless, steroided muscleheads had almost caused her to forget the joy of a dangling set of balls. With an inaudible sigh of pleasure she slurped one nut into her mouth. A moan reverberated from Ryan's mouth and through Bill's scrotum as she delighted in the savoury musky sweat his skin coated her lips with. She locked her lips around one nut and tugged down on it, felt the skin stretch as she lapped at his manly perspiration.

Bill groaned, a mix of pleasure and frustration. The cause of the pleasure was obvious, but she was so damned skilled, that this diversion only barely qualified as a success. Her oral skills amazed him.

Ryan grazed her teeth across the soft skin and coarse hair. Any precum that she found with her thumb sneaking from his tip she smeared upon his head. It turned out to be a battle with himself to keep from cumming when she pressed her tonguetip tightly to that spot just behind his nutsac. His only recourse, to tug upon her hair, pulling her upwards. Ryan yelped in surprise and pain and pleasure, she managed to lock her lips briefly onto his knob, suck the precum clean, and then she was standing before him, a quizzical look on her face.

"Your turn" he said simply.

He turned her to settle her on the lip of hot tub. For a split second she blushed. Bill raised his eyebrows. She stole a look at her breasts. The penny dropped for Bill and he leaned in to murmur in her ear.

"I prefer pert and perky." as he flickered his tongue along her earlobe.

An impish smirk curled the corners of Ryan's lips. She crossed her hand and pulled her bra off in one easy, well-practiced motion. Soft ivory skin glowed in the pale light of the room. Bill eagerly bent over and delivered two kisses to the pretty dark red nipples he saw there, then he took his tongue and figured-eighted it around and around the twinned nipples. Now it was Ryan's turn to groan in appreciation. His hands cupped and caressed while Ryan raked her nails over his shoulders. Without warning he suckled a nipple deep between his lips and sunk his teeth into the tight aroused flesh of her breast.

Ryan gasped in surprise and her back arched, offering him more of her succulent tits. He accepted the gift gracefully, dragging his tongue along the teeth marks he'd left on her breast. Her hands interlocked behind his dark, coarse hair, forcing him to feast and binge upon her creamy soft flesh. The shorts and bikini briefs she wore soon found a spot beside his discarded clothing. The hands at the back of his skull shifted to the top of his head as Ryan encouraged him to head south. Bill cocked his head to look up at Ryan and saw her sporting a matching grin as he kissed and licked his way down her toned and fit abdomen. His tongue actually traced the outline of her four-pack. Snaking his tongue down her lower abdomen, he finally stopped when he felt his nose brush her trimmed kitty fur. Her lush scent infused his nostrils as leaned backwards to take in Ryan's pretty little kitty.

It was his turn to gasp.

"That's right, all natural."

And with that, Bill traced the outline of her perfect pink pussy lips with his tongue. He dragged it over her swollen lips and ran it through the line of flame that was her pubic hair. Seemingly of their own accord, her legs parted for him, inviting him to taste her. Bill ran his nose through her fire fur and locked his lips upon her protruding clit. He sucked hard upon the candy treat. Ryan's gasp grew to a rolling moan. Her hands buried his face in her succlent pussy, tried to smother his thick tongue with the boiling juices of her free-flowing pussy. He rolled her clit over his lips, lashed it visciously with his tongue, even bit it delicately, at least until Ryan moaned her approval, when he gave her desirous nub a much harder chomp. Again, Ryan screamed. A subtle hint was all Bill required, and Ryan pushing down on his head and urging him to "lick lower, oh fuck, lick lower." sufficed as a subtle hint. He zig-zagged his tongue down her sweet, sinful slit, savouring the taste she left on his lips.

Carefully he flicked his tongue around the perimeter of her hot hole. Ryan's heavy panting urged him to continue his exploration. He dipped his mouth muscle lower still, brushing across her tight backdoor, which elicited another moan of want from Ryan. His nose bumped her clit, her body automatically tried to rub her hard candy against the bone to build the feverish friction.

Stealing a glance up at her face, Bill stabbed his tongue as deeply as could into her steamy honey hole. She moaned and rocked her lips, fucking herself upon his invading tongue. Then he slowed the pace, or tried to, but Ryan refused to play at that game. She ground and rubbed her pussy all over his face and tongue, so Bill curled his tongue into a nasty "U" shape and mercilessly tongue fucked her drenching fuckspot.

Ryan bucked wildly upon his wanton tongue, drenching it with her sweet elixir. For a few short seconds, all Bill could do was hang on while Ryan rode his face with wanton abandon.

Ryan felt her orgasm building.

"Fuck me now. I need you to fuck me now!" she ordered.

"In the tub."

"Mmm yah." as she swung her legs into the tub and hazarded a guess that her core temperature actually spiked the heat level of the tub. She sunk to her shoulders as Bill clambered in behind her. He pounced on her in a flash and pinned her to the side of the tub. His knees forced her willing legs open, his steel rod instantly found her hot and hungry pussy hole. One thrust later and he felt his cock enveloped by a warm lush heat that just felt so damn good. They groaned in unison as his cock filled and stretched her pussy.

Their animal passions continued to rise, his hips pistoning forward to fight through the water of the hot tub and the wetness of her pussy to strike deep inside her womb. Water sloshed over the side of the hot tub as they found a fast pace that suited both their needs perfectly. Ryan braced herself against the side of the tub, her hands gripping the plastic edge of the tub as she threw her ass back to meet each and every thrust of his heavenly hard cock. Bill bent low over her back, his chest pressed to her spine and sank his teeth into the edge of her shoulder. Ryan yelped an empassionated reply. Bill's hands roamed over her heated flesh, settling finally on her tits, tugging and pulling and twisting her nipples while he speared her exquisite cunt with his rigid rugged tool time after time after time.

Bill grunted and growled as he pumped into Ryan.

Ryan moaned and purred as she drove back onto Bill.

Unable to resist any longer, Bill grabbed a handful of those fiery tresses and wrenched back on her hair. Her back arched visciously as her purr morphed into a yelp. Bill pushed his other forearm down across the small of her back, trapping her there bent and exposed. He sensed his cockhead striking a new sensitive spot deep inside the seething cauldron of her overheated cunt.

The radius of water outside the hot tub continued to expand.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuck yes. There! Right fucking there!" Ryan chanted.

"Such a tight, wet, fit, toned pussy."

He wound up and delivered a splashing smack to her flexing ass, causing her to groan again. She somehow flexed the muscles of her pussy, sending a rippling effect along the line of his manhood.

"Oh god, that feels insane." he shouted.

"I'm getting close, so fucking close." she yelled back.

Bill knew he had roughly five seconds before he exploded and he wanted to make this experience legendary. Then the idea struck him like a bolt of lightning. He reached down and lifted her right leg and without warning through it over the side of the tub, she very nearly fell out of the hot tub right then, but he held her in and pinned her against the inside of the tub. He pushed her sideways, directly onto a jet, trapping her clit under the pressurized water while his cock continued to pound her pussy.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Bill slammed into her one last time and then he erupted inside her spasming cunt. Torrents of his hot, sticky, creamy, gooey cum splashed and filled her exploding pussy. Their orgasms rolled over them both, a long drawn out affair as both their climaxes seemed to go on and on and on.

Bill eventually slipped from her twitching cunt and collapsed into the hot tub, the heated water cold in comparision to his own body. Ryan sagged over the side of the tub, moving herself away from the jet that so stimulated her clit. Gathering her wits about her, she turned around and looked across at the man she had chalked up as unassuming in her initial impression and smiled a sly smile at him. He returned her look with a smirk.

"So, is this a regular workout?" he asked.

"It might just..."

Harlan009
Harlan009
7 Followers
12